Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Kazekage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:52 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Nikola barely blinked when Toshiko made the mistake of her current rank, being under the wrong impression most likely. She didn't correct her right away, first taking out an old looking parchment and placing it on her desk, along with her latest mission report. It would include the layout of how things went on the stealth mission, the two dead, and a brief explanation of the city from what she saw. All the information was also documented in it, which she wanted to fully explain verbally.

" I'm a jounin already, which makes me uneasy about being a student but if it is what my shogun insists... I'm assuming everyone knows the definition of the Pyrrhic Victory, so I'm just going to name my mission that. I should also start off by saying that my two comrades, Taki and Tsubaki, are dead. Beheaded by the Northern people. On that piece of paper you will find a map of Sorana, which I doubt we will be able to use... Ah I'm getting ahead of myself again. The North has risen, and have taken over part of Kusagakure, and the other parts I am unsure of. They are devised of Lydians and Heilands, from what I can remember. Probably more.. They are most definitely stacked with one of the most... interesting armies. The leader, his name is Kaiser, and his daughter is the Mizukage. I am not sure if the Mist plan on joining up with the North, however if they do, it will make the situation a lot worse. Their capital is Sorana, but I advise that we keep this threat on the home front until we can get more information, which I advise not going there ever again. Any questions?"

While that was all the information she wanted to report, she didn't really comment on Alek's walk in. When she saw him, she glared, shook her head, and thought the words: Douche Bag. If she had to train with him, so be it, but in her current state she was in no mood. She earned for a good nights rest, and maybe, potato chips.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, if what you say is true, I don't see why we are just sitting here. Go and gather your supplies and we will go survey our northern border." Due to inaction, Toshiko had lost the Cloud to an unknown force. It was a painful mistake that she would not make again if she could help it. "Pack enough provisions for several days in the desert." Toshiko looked to her slowly recovering secretary, giving her a quick list of instructions. "Clear all of my appointments and inform the village elders that I am... going for a walk." She then rose, carrying a pile of paperwork that she dumped into the secretary's arms before turning back to the group. "Once you have packed your gear, head to the gates. This may turn out to be nothing, but at least we will know for sure and it will provide a good training opportunity." Without giving any of them a chance to object, she turned and left the office to gather her own supplies.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

The look Nikola gave Aleksandr sent a cold chill down his spine. She gave him the worst possible reaction. The kind parents give to their children when they know they've messed up. The silent stare. The Samaran was about to approach her and give her the sweet talk he always gave women, even thoughhe knew she was immune to his powers, when he heard his boy Oga talking. A grin would cross along his face. "Ooooooooh. The fool of Sunagakure has the luxury of being under the wing of thy holy grace Oga Same! Heavens take more for I am weak with bliss!" Aleksandr announced dramatically throwing his arms in the air. Then a thought came to mind. Why was Oga being assigned to take anyone under his wing. Why was Nikola speaking towards him with so much formality and who the hell was the other chick. Oga tell me what the ******** is goin' on. Oh and by the way I'm still mad at you for ditching my a** with that psychopath at the bar the other day. d**k move and you know it. Luckily for me though...I met someone after you left. I think she might be the one man. Aleksandr told Oga now close to him. He hoped Nikola would hear and get some reaction out of her.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points :

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:19 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
[]

izeromus
[]

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Chunnin]

Magnus swore overhead high in the sky above the Hidden Sand. He looked down as he came into view of the Kage tower and went into an immediate nosedive. As he descended his paper wings wrapped around his body forming a paper waterfall that carried him into the office surrounded by many sheets of paper. He landed in the office through the balcony in a swarm of paper coming into view in a kneeling position. He stood up and looked around the office. He noticed the kage hat upon Oga Same and the shogun nowhere within view. "I take it you are the new Kazekage? Where is Madame Toshiko? I need to give her my report." Magnus said as he thought for a second and kneeled once more. "My apologies, Kazekage, I am Magnus Vain Nara of STING; Codename: Shadow Wraith. It will be a pleasure to be of service to you and Lady Toshiko. I hear she was a good friend of Yumi Uchiha."

Theme Song: Bullet Train
Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before long, a soft, polite knock at the door would sound before it was slowly opened by a tall, fair-skinned man who would likely go unrecognized by pretty much everyone in the room. Unlike his brother, Lucifer had kept a rather low profile until his inauguration as the Hokage. As such, he was quick to introduce himself. "Hello there. My name is Lucifer Heiland, the Hokage. I've come to discuss something of dire importance, if you have time to talk." Since he'd started speaking as he opened the door, he didn't realize that there was such a crowd within the office until he was nearly finished speaking. He recognized a couple from reviewing the Leaf Village's shinobi files, but that wasn't his concern at the moment; the invasion from the north took precedence over any turncoat shinobi. Though he would be sure to address it before he left. "Normally, I would say that these are sensitive matters, but since every single person in this room is in danger from the same threat, I feel it's appropriate to just come out with it. Recently, the northerners--those being of the houses Lydian and Heiland, my own relatives--have broken ground inside of the Grass Country. Using that country as a sort of natural highway, they have immediate access to both your borders and mine. As such, I feel it would be a viable strategic move for us to ally...even if the current political situation isn't spectacular because of my brother." He was--of course--speaking directly about the events at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. "I've heard only hand-me-down chatter about what happened in the leaf village before I was placed into the position, but that...doesn't concern me right now. A much more pressing issue is taking place as we speak, and thousands of innocents from both our countries will soon face the consequences if we don't act. Extremely soon."

The man paced, his Rinnegan brilliant, shining, and alive. It was a defense mechanism, obviously. He was alone in a potential enemy's village. Should anyone try to attack him while he had this kind of defense active, they would be greeted with the most powerful dojutsu in the world. He hoped it wouldn't come to this, but an unprepared shinobi was a dead shinobi. "I will tell you everything I know about Lydians and Heilands--and how to best combat them--so long as I have your word that our villages can at least remain on neutral ground. Petty infighting between us will only make the entire southern continent easy pickings for the dragon tamers and their beasts." He had a very good point; some of the more powerful Lydians had dragons that were hundreds of feet tall. It would take a comparably organized, unified force to repel and potentially defeat them. It would require the temporary unification of all the remaining shinobi villages. A powerful effort, to be sure.

Chakra: 600
                                                            Stats: 12/5

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:20 pm
-EM- Epic Muffin
[[The Kazekage hasn't posted in two weeks, I am not sure when he will be posting. This might have been a wasted trip for you unless we can get Aaron to return to the office to rp.]]

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

Magnus was taken a back with the arrival of the Hokage, Lucifer, which followed by an instant back chill. "Your, Lucifer Heiland?" Magnus asked an already confirmed question. "Your not quite what I expected for well a relative of Kliene and a Heiland." Magnus said as he looked about the room at the shinobi present. "I am sure you know who I am by my files still in the Leaf, but here, I go by Shadow Wraith. I would like to hear more about this threat, my Commanding Officer should be here momentarily to join us, but I believe the Shogun has stepped out." He maneuvered to stand behind and to the right of the Kazekage.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:43 pm

-EM- Epic Muffin

Kunesume2

Cappey-San

The young male would place his hand on the door but overhear the conversation. The words Lydians and Heilands came up. For some reason Raphael's heart shook.
                                                            "No....not now, But soon."
                                                            Said The enemy as Raphael's persona switched back to the original.
                                                            "What the hell?"
                                                            Said Raphael, he would then enter the room to see Lucifer heiland. He began attempting to read his mind but can only get bits of information, like his name, and his relative kleine, for some reason there was a blockade. The enemy, he didn't want Raphael reading his mind, But why? Raphael, a young heiland but unaware of his relation to other heilands, Looked upon Lucifer, something about him......What was it that made the Enemy keep raphael from learning about him.

Speed:7
                                                            Strength:4
                                                            Chakra:275

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

• Psycho Shift
                                                            The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
                                                            • Dragon's Blood
                                                            Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
                                                            • Psycho Perceive
                                                            The Psycho Demons can read minds. Period. They are capable of precisely tuning in to your thoughts, and even reading thoughts deep at the back of your conscious. These thoughts are often relayed to them in a variant of the Enemy's voice; often sadistic, or freakishly sweet, sometimes sensual but usually just horrifyingly creepy. They can still tell who is thinking what, if anything that audible tweak is simply a terrifying side-effect of their prodding into other people's minds.

The Enemy, even to the most macabre, is a horrifying creature. It is a being of pure evil. You don't want it to talk, and especially not talk to you. Ever.
                                                            • The Victim
                                                            The ability to manipulate reality. This is what really distinguishes a Psycho Renegade from a Psycho Demon. This is essentially the "tota" of the bloodline; the ability passed down since the ancient times before man walked free from the Demon Country.

Many have related this ability to the Kurama bloodline, but it is different. It is essentially a form of telekinesis so absolutely refined that it can literally warp matter, rather than simply moving through it. You could consider the strength of the telekinetic abilities powerful enough to split atoms and shift space. Now, one wonders -- what is the limit of this ability?

It is not necessarily passive. All of the usages of this ability that are available to the Psycho Demon are skills listed in the bloodline. So, they can't simply bend reality and become Gods.
                                                            Level Two Victim: Upon reaching Jounin rank, the ability to warp reality allows the Heiland to passively and permanently augment their chakra pool by another 75. This is essentially done by redefining their chakra supply.
                                                            • The Perpetrator
                                                            This is another defining ability of "the Enemy"; it is the ability to use your psychic powers to influence the world around you. One of the most important usages of it is the ability to link yourself and a group of people, emitting and taking in thoughts and emotions across the board. With this ability, you can also influence people's decisions and use your intense psychic supremacy to lean people towards a specific emotional manifestation. For example, you can bring people to the edge of anger, lust, fear, joy, pride and shame. This can be monumental when dealing with matters outside of battle.

The second most important usage is levitation and telekinesis; you can passively fly, and also lift and throw other objects, though not other characters, their techniques, or their combat assets in general.

Bloodline Techniques:

THE PSYCHO RENEGADE
                                                            • Second Set C
                                                            Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

• Negative Force D-S
                                                            A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet. It cannot be used on other people or objects that they are currently touching/using. It cannot be applied to entire floors or walls, but can be applied to less massive structures such as pillars and boulders.

• Positive Force D-S
                                                            A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

• The Shift: Psycho Shock D-S
                                                            Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well. This works only within a fifty foot radius. This move can specifically follow the caster or an opponent, but not both at the same time.

• Psycho Soul D-S (can be instantly amplified)
                                                            The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

• Psycho Saemus B
                                                            Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

• Psycho Hysteria A
                                                            This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

• Psycho Freedom S
                                                            Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus. This can only be used on either what you can see, or what is emitting energy. It cannot be used to teleport within five feet of the opponent.

• Smite A-S
                                                            This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

• Psycho Innervate D-S
                                                            This is, essentially, psychic and telekinetic manipulation with added chakra. It allows you to freely bend your psychic energy into the shape and form of your pleasing, with larger radius and quicker speed at higher ranks. This ability has such diverse usage that it can be used to: burrow underground, force traction, block attacks, change their trajectory, be used as a weapon, be used for blunt or slashing damage, etc. Anything the mind can imagine.
                                                            THE PSYCHO DEMON
                                                            • Beyond the Shift: Level One - I A [per individual limb]
                                                            The first level of reality manipulation is the manipulation of the self. It is the ability to augment yourself by means of dispatching the truth; there is no such thing as "the truth" when it comes to you. This allows you to surpass the limits of other human beings.

Such a magnified ability can only be applied to one limb per usage, and only up to three total. These effected limbs can essentially be considered edited matter with different, inhuman properties.
                                                            Super Speed is one of the possible properties. This can be considered lesser compared to actual statistic speed, because it only effects the one given limb, rather than an equal distribution across the body. It can be applied to up to two limbs, not all three, generally meaning you'll choose the arms or the legs. This can essentially push your speed to the maximum, hard cap within those limbs depending on how fast you already are; it's comparable to a base boost of five, which is heavily potent.

Super Strength is another, and is similar to super speed. It has the same rules as well as statistics, but can be applied to three limbs instead of two.

Intangibility is another ability. This can be applied not necessarily to limbs but to different "sections" of your body. It can be applied to an arm, a leg, your torso, and your head. With all three active, this makes killing a Psycho Demon incredibly difficult. However, the waist-level is always vulnerable, as well as the other tangible sections.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Two - Change A-S
                                                            The ability to edit matter is something that few can claim to be capable of. That, you can consider a blessing, with the potential that this bloodline possesses. The second level of reality manipulation can extend beyond yourself. While you will never be attuned enough to be capable to apply First-level reality manipulation onto other people, you can apply a more broad level of abilities that have a singular purpose rather than a sustained use. For example, with this ability, you can permanently make changes to others. You can edit their bodies to be younger, older, taller, shorter, more fat, more skinny, more muscular, more slender, etc. The beginning of the reality manipulation first takes place as a see-through set of ripples across a radius, and then within a few moments, anything inside of that radius will be vulnerable to "edits". Edits can and often will entail crushing people, changing their body proportions to be impossible for sustained life, beheading them, etc. Closing your fists as the ripples emerge accelerates the process of initiating reality manipulation. Once it has begun in an area, you can choose to prevent matter from inside that radius from leaving. This radius can be about 15 feet in diameter. Compare the radius to a bubble, loaded with extremely dense and powerful psychotic energy.

These walls of matter can be used to block and destroy techniques. They can be manipulated and moved once fully cast, acting as shifting fields of psychic power that can attack and defend. They can also be released into psywaves and clumps of powerful, degenerative psychic energy.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Three - Signs A-S
                                                            The third level reality manipulation deals in the transference of chakra. It can be transferred in many ways; eye contact, physical contact, contact through a blast of energy. Regardless, once an enemy has succumbed to one of these three, you can essentially unload on them. They are the epicenter, and their bodies are yours to edit as you please, though pretty much exclusively in negative ways. You can also, however, use this to augment their emotions and desires to the point of nigh-subservience for a brief period of time.

If not, you can always go for the ol' head explosion by means of brain waves en masse.

Once you have transferred the initial chakra of this ability into the opponent's system, you have about ten posts to unleash it, or it will fade away.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Four - Apathy A-S
                                                            A high level reality warping technique. Using this power, you can literally begin to mentally tear away at and dissolve the enemy. It's been compared to the feeling of thousands upon thousands of blades marching into your skin, or a hungry mob tearing you apart. You literally will begin to break apart. This is a mental shockwave, and it only applies to enemies directly in front of you within twenty feet. It makes a horrible, screeching noise before it initiates, and the Heiland's eyes will begin to glow a bright white. This lasts for two posts, and can only be done three times in one battle.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Five - The Gate A
                                                            The highest level of reality warping. By editing matter to the level of removing the "distance" between two points, Kleine and only Kleine can warp through "relays" of energy around the field. Three of these can be set up, each costing an individual twenty chakra. These can be expanded by the loosening and the tightening of the palm and fingers, and can be closed around enemies to crush them. They can also be grabbed and concealed within the Heiland for a quick release, although the obvious discoloration of air and the transparent visual effects will diminish once the point is removed by the caster.

These gates can be augmented to transport techniques/people other than the Heiland. These gates are indestructible.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cecil had returned from his little vacation, and already there was something big going on. He only got bits and pieces from his spy's, so he knew about northerners attacking. Much like the two who caused trouble a while back. At any wait he walked into an explanation which was much better then having to dig up the info himself."Your brothers quite the handful, dangerously so. You would be Lucifer Heiland the new Hokage of the Leaf Village. Just a question about your offering that I'm wondering, not that I make the ultimate decision or anything. But Kleine isn't exactly known for honoring any sort of peace or neutral ground. Would it not be possible he will just take this opportunity while the Sand's forces are out battling these northerners to invade or destroy the village? Or even capture any demon hosts the village might have?"

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                    Speed: 12 / Strength:11

Chakra:
                                                                    220/220

Passives:
                                                                    • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                    As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                    This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                    It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                    Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                    Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                    Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                    Jounin: Corundum
                                                                    Sannin: Diamond
                                                                    Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                    Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                    Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                    Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                    After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:03 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki/Joukai] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

As soon as Michael entered the building he got hit with a wave of 'oh s**t' as he saw a very familiar chakra in the room thanks to his mangekyo. Slipping in silently he would make himself as invisible as possible and wait. He was happy he had removed the dye from his hair and that it was no longer the black mess it once was now just a long white with red tips. So hopefully Lucifer would not recognize him as he waited for the Kage to be free. 』™

[Ooc: ]

[] | [275/275] | [Doton -- Katon]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-8 Strength-5
Within The Ruins

Cappey-San

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:47 pm
There is a daemon in us all

A daemon that wants to be free.

The daemon you may fight, but it won't stay down

you can bruise it, hurt it and make it bleed..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose Allamora Liang

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It didn't take Rose too long to find the center where the leader of the Suna laid. Additionally, it wasn't long for familiar chakra's to start to come into his recognition. "Ah... Now this will be an interesting visit." Rose thought to himself as his full lips curled into a light smile, before continuing into the building. There seemed to be a congregation, something that was usual within the Kage office but at this magnitude and the various levels, Rose wondered just why so many people needed to be within the same room. It made him a bit claustrophobic just by looking at it. With a light sigh and adjustment of his high classed kimono he entered the office to look about. Letting each person fall under the spectrum of his ruby eyes, even those that attempted to hide, while waiting to see who was the leader of this specific village.

User Image

But it will get back up and kill you.

The daemon in us all, just waiting to be free.

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats

• Strength :: ■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

UNTAPPED POWER
The puppeteer can, every five posts, unleash a massive lion head at the target with a sealing jutsu inside of it. This is essentially the only sealing jutsu puppeteers can use. It costs no chakra to release, as it's considered a tool. It can be released from the body of any A ranked (or higher) puppet, and if the lion's head manages to latch onto the target with its sharp teeth, their ability to use chakra will be sealed and they're at your mercy. This cannot be escaped with substitution, because it cancels the technique if it hits you. It is essentially Chiyo's ability.

Allows the user to interrupt all forms of Byakugan effects, stopping its abilities (Stage 1 Byakugan is fully blocked, Stage 2 is partially blocked, Stage 3 Byakugan is immune to Red Eyes). Allows real chakra clones to attack.

Ranmaru Eyes - Strength against genjutsu; allows you to detect it more easily.

Ranmaru Eyes -500m range (Partially covers current thread)

Ranmaru Eyes - The user can see ten times further than before (5km range for vision - Can disrupt byakugan no matter where it is in the thread)

Ranmaru Eyes - They can see through anything (walls, the floor... clothing, etc). This includes genjutsu. They can also see chakra, and can see the enemies chakra system, giving them a high level of perception equal to a three-tomoe sharingan.

Ranmaru Eyes - Their genjutsu is increased in strength, and the enemies can't Kai out of genjutsu cast by them. ( Genjutsu +1 )

Genjutsu Resistance (genjutsu used on you are -1 rank)

※※※※※※※※※※※
Summoned Puppet ( Underlined = Active ) Pierrot De Le Fou - Soldant De l'incube - Diable De l'incube ver. 2 - Anima

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Ryo: 74,350

Panthers7

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:52 am
Reserved, posting later today, didn't want to get any further behind  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:19 am

XXXXXXUser Image

So many people had entered his office, it was like a parade was going on, first it was Toshiko telling them that they were to go for a mission, Oga was not very fond of himself going on a mission right now, he had just arrived from not too long ago and received the news of a life time, he wanted to stay in the village for a while, look at the village with different eyes, he would look at Toshiko. "I wish to stay in the village while you leave with them in this mission, someone of high rank should stay to keep a eye on the place." Oga was indeed telling the truth, emptying the village of their highest ranked shinobis would not be the most strategic thing they could do, Oga was not really high himself but was at least able to protect himself.

After his response Oga would listen to the Hokage that had also entered the office, he would listen very carefully, honestly he had recently become Kage, he barely knew what was going on around his own village. "From what I see, I would have no problem being allies with the leaf, whatever quarrels you had with the old Kage are in the past but you would need to fill me in on a lot that is going on in the North." He would respond to the Hokage, Oga did not know what to do with the other people in the office, there were two Kages discussing grave matters which meant they should hold their tongue until the talk was over, but no, they kept talking and talking, it was quite infuriating. Oga would keep his calm look thought, hopeing that the people would actually come to their senses and see that this matter was serious enough for them to wait quietly.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:56 pm
izeromus

No One Hollars Aaron
You are falling behind

Black Fire Lord
[]

-EM- Epic Muffin

Cappey-San

Chaos_wolf12

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

Magnus remained silent as he watch the newly appointed Kazekage and the Hokage. He looked confused and bewildered of all things, it would have seem as he just came back from somewhere and wasn't caught up on the times. With that, he wasn't in the village when Magnus first arrived a few weeks ago. The last kage was A-rank, could it be safe to assume the same of this one? Magnus wondered as he stepped forward. "Kazekage, if I may?" He asked as he looked over the shinobi in the office. "Attention All Suna Shinobi Jounnin ranked and below; Will you please exit the office and give the Kages a moment to talk, this is not a suggestion." Magnus said as he would force push them out the thread auto move like. Leaving Oga, him, Cecil, Raphael and Lucifer within the office still.

"If I may point out some points, Lord Kazekage, the shinobi in the office right now are all that are needed for this conversation. Me and Arch-Angel, also of Special Forces; And this..." Magnus motioned over to Cecil, who was still within the office as well. "This is 'The Savior', I will not give his name as I don't have the clearance to do so from him. He is one of our Legendary Sannin." He turned to Cecil. "I hope I didn't give away much Lord Savior, I do not mean to intrude, but I have read your dossier. As I have read them all for the militia force of the village of considerable strength for battle strategies." He bowed and then backed into his spot behind the Kazekage. "I just wanted to make sure that it is clear, that we are allying with the Leaf village only." He ended with that and returned to attentive status.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:26 pm
Kunesume2

izeromus

User ImageUser Image
Aleksandr stayed in the office when the weird lookin' dude told him to leave. "I was gonna leave, but I dunno now Oga. This ******** wad thinks he can tell me what to do. I don't dig it." He said standing beside his friend and by the looks of it newly appointed kage. You're gonna ********' tell me what the hell is goin' on later. He whispered with his arms crossed.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points :

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:37 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Nikola didn't want to not go, but she was weary after her long journey into the North. She nodded, already equipped for a mission from her last endeavor. She really just wanted to advance further in rank, and she knew that required hard work so she nodded towards her shogun.

" Of course I will follow you, Ms. Toshiko. "

She didn't acknowledge anyone else, just stared ahead waiting for her next orders. Whatever Alek wanted from her, he definitely wouldn't get a reaction. She liked to remain professional at work. All the other people, as well, were irrelevant.

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff