Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Obtain Bloodlines & Clans here
Custom Bloodline/Clan Application [O p e n] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:38 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Clan or Bloodline: Bloodline

User Image

ELEMENTALS
[Masters of Nature....?]

xxxxxHISTORY
Some people believe that the elementals created the world; that they used their power over the elements to form the mountains that litter the earth, bring in the sea, and plant the forests that keep us breathing. The elementals themselves can't remember their history, as the memory of the past that they once kept closely to them has been taken. But, texts within their families and libraries speak of a ancient time, where Creatures that wielded power far superior to anything currently known in the world roamed the lands, called Oni. This particular Oni was tasked by his Creator to guard a group of superior humans, to herd them as their Shepard and lead them to the righteous path. However, as his flock started to die, and feeling the panic of failing his creator, the Oni tried to recreate the work of his master, the result was the Elemental race, creatures not quite human, and wielding powers akin to the originals, however, weaker. With his final Chance to redeem himself failing, the Oni sent his Creations into the world with the order to protect the world, in the hopes that one day they would grow to be the race he needed them to be. With this the Elementals migrated to other parts of the world, showcasing their extreme proficiency in the elements, their infinite lifespan, and the difficulty of killing them. They have been adopted by many villages as powerful shinobi warriors; undying, loyal servants who would do anything to protect their home.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
An Elemental is a superior human born with both an infinite lifespan (as they feed on natural energy to survive), and incredible control of one of the five main elements, able to convert their chakra directly into the element they represent with little effort. The Lands they came from had many different environments; coasts, forests, mountain ranges, volcanic pits, even areas covered entirely in frost. They were charged with protecting a certain area, and the environment of that area decided what element they'd be born with. A large part of their personality was also decided by their element, although some elementals have managed to grow out of their personality as a youth.

While there are younger generations of elementals, this is a rare thing. Considering Elementals are charged with protecting a single area, they often don't cross paths, and so romance is something scarce. Many of the newer elementals are born from a regular mother, an elemental father, or vice-versa. Some of them simply have the gene passed down from much earlier generations. Nevertheless, they're all extremely long-lived.

Young elementals are surprisingly mellow for their age. They're very disciplined, calm, and well-learned. Very few are 'hormonal' or 'emotional', although elementals do have emotions, just as anyone else does. It's just harder to visibly witness them engage in anger or sadness, or something of the sort. Fire elementals are more likely to get angry often, water elementals can often 'wear their heart in their sleep', meaning they're sort of sad and depressing if you can get it out of them. Wind elementals are quite easily amazed, they're very adventurous and playful. Lightning elementals are aggressive and noisy, and earth elementals are cold and sometimes even barbaric. Many of the younger generations have been born into their elements, but some naturally developed their affinities depending on their personality, and their style of combat. Nevertheless, they all produce extremely hardened, extremely loyal warrior

xxxxxRULES
• You Can only have 1 Element, Maximum, regardless of Class or clan.
• You can not be the host of a demon, nor can you have a Cursemark, or a Summon.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• You can only control your given element; this means that this is your only element.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Jutsu of you element are 1 rank stronger, and don't require hand signs to be performed.
• You have an immense chakra Reserve (+100 chakra points.)
• Incredible endurance in combat

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)

FIRE: The Spitfire Dance - A fire elemental can use their insane manipulation over fire to instantly release fire from anywhere on their body. Not only does this make them a sort of vicious melee fighter, but this can increase their mobility. Releasing fire jets can allow you to torpedo through the air (+2 speed), with deadly landings. Similarly, running will leave a blazing trail.

LIGHTNING: Tempest - A lightning elemental's abilities are similar to a fire elemental's, but more precise, and more efficient. They can charge lightning in their legs to engage in colossally long-ranged jumps, catapulting to their desired location (+3 speed). Similarly, they can create lightning from their body, which can quickly shock and paralyze nearby enemies who couldn't see it coming.

EARTH: Terracotta Army - The earth elemental can immediately harden any part of their body (including their core), heavily reducing damage, ignoring pain and preventing injury. This ability can even be used on wounds already inflicted on their core, which will nullify their pain and allow you to fight at full strength even with a broken and dying body. It will also greatly slow the process of your body's death, possibly even saving your life (after fatal injuries to your core), if you can find help. Finally, your manipulation ability is less directly combative, but is more helpful than the others, you could say. You can feel the vibrations of the earth to their precise movements, sensing the actions of targets around you and also the location of things underground. This type of perception may not be useful for airborne targets, but with land targets, it's extremely useful.

WIND: The Windmill - This sort of movement allows you to feel air vibrations, the opposite of the Terracotta's earth vibrations. This technically means that anything above ground can be precisely felt by you, which makes it slightly more versatile than the Terracotta. Wind elementals are the absolute best at evasion; they can dodge almost everything coming at them, especially with a well-placed assassin's rush or two. Their wind element mobility skills are all increased in power (therefore speed) and precision.

WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
COMMENTS/CLARIFICATIONS HERE

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Only 1 Element
• No Duel Bloodline
• No Demon, No Cursemark, No Summon.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: HEAD HERE

[ Created by: Wings Revamped by Shane Revamped by Wings, again. ]

Approved. Have fun ruining activity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxTHE ABYSSAL ONES
[ The tables have turned. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
I remember desperately chasing that thing; that facet looming over me. Power. It was the only thing that kept me going in my life. Me, I wasn't ever the type of person to care. Mostly because I wasn't ever the type of person to really be a part of anything. I didn't speak unless spoken to. I didn't hang out with friends. I didn't get a job. I didn't dream. Honestly, I didn't really live. I sat there in my room and stared out and watched the ocean move, the tides dance with the wind. I knew that the world was beautiful, but that only worsened my pain. It only made me lose myself even more. You see, I was never meant to experience the beauty of life. I was born with severe bone issues that worsened as I grew older. By the time I was six, I could no longer run. By the time I was eight, I couldn't even walk. Nine, I couldn't stand. I don't even remember the time back when I was free to live and roam.

All I remember is the time after; dark, sullen, my lament at what I had to endure. Why did I have to live like this? It wasn't fair. There were so many boys my age falling in love and sailing the seas. But not me. Never me.

When I got a little bit older, into early adulthood, I roamed through the coastline of my island with just my wheels and my imagination. I pretended that maybe if I tried really hard and hoped even harder, that something might happen. That things could change for a guy like me. One day I guess I just got really bad and ended up sobbing my brains out on the beach. And then, a man found me and brought me to this group. It was of people that had the same misfortune as I; cripples, and others who were by some level - "challenged". We all felt like the world had stolen from us, but in a way, the company of other people who had suffered like me made me happy. Soon enough I started to feel emotions like love, just like the other guys my age. I started to see and dream. I'd watch movies and play some lower-level sports with my handicapped friends and I -- honestly, really -- felt happy.

But it was never enough. I always looked to the horizon and wondered -- I always searched to regain what was taken from me.

In the dark of night, something came to me. It wasn't a man. It wasn't an animal. It was a spirit; or a demon. It must've been. Nothing else could radiate so much dark, malignant power. It was beyond anything I'd ever seen or felt, even the highest level shinobi of my village. It was a complete silhouette but with deep red eyes. It asked me: "Would you like to be free? Truly free? Would you like to sail the oceans and truly fall for another, without the bindings of that chair to steal from you? Would you like your legs to stand at attention, once again, Travis?" I looked into those deep, red eyes, and I responded.

"Yes . . . " I said. With so much inflamed desire in my voice. No matter how I tried to lie to myself -- to say I was happy as I was -- I knew the truth. I would do anything for my freedom. And so I let that creature prey on me, you could say, along with eleven others from our little outcast society. We were all assembled into a ring. We learned that even though our bodies did not function as we wanted them to, our minds were still able as any other human's. We could free ourselves from our weakness by exploiting our strength. Tirelessly, we studied things that went beyond the medical profession. We put all options on the table. We struggled to discover the truth until we no longer recognized ourselves. And then, finally, it was revealed that there was a way to free ourselves from our shackles. It was something of a rebirth. The demon called it "the awakening". It meant throwing away our human lives and becoming something entirely new. An abyssal creature, a dweller of the deep!

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

This is a bloodline that has -- for the longest time -- resulted in a severe bone disorder known as galphraxien. It rapidly decays the bone marrow in a person's body from the time they are born until the time they die. This exceptionally powerful kekkei tota and this bone dysfunction exist hand-in-hand, but they cannot exist peacefully. Awakening your bloodline is essentially the only way to cure the disease. And on the opposite side, the disease is essentially the result of failing to awaken your bloodline. Some infants are actually born with the ability to use this bloodline's abilities, however they are one in a million. Most let the fuse of energy snap, the result being a permanent damage to their bones that will cause them to rapidly decay in their early years.

When the bloodline is awakened, you are still weak. Not physically, you could say. Rather, spiritually, you are weak. There has come a great biological divide that separates you from other humans. You are -- in fact -- barely human at all. You cannot mold chakra. Instead, you have a supply of biochemical power that fuels you. This power is known as "daiten". It's similar to chakra in many ways, but in an inverse sort of fashion. It is exceptionally skilled at negating and dispersing chakra. And, furthermore, it allows you to morph your body into something far from human.

There are only twelve Abyssal Ones. Every generation, there may only be twelve. They all know each other and are all aware of each other. They are ranked by their psychological aggression; the ones more aggressive, cruel and evil are ranked higher (#1, #2), and the ones more passive and calm are ranked lower. The #1 and #2 warriors often tend to be extremely powerful and deadly, and in many generations, the other ten have been assigned to hunt them down. They are not naturally stronger, but their ambition and inbound violence makes them prone to pursue more strength.

xxxxxRULES
• This is a kekkei tota.
• You are automatically aware of all other abyssals. You essentially share access to something of a hive-mind network. You can track them and sense their emotions.
• Once your bloodline is awakened, you do not age past full maturity.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• No clan, other bloodline, element, sub-element, weapon styles, genjutsu, universal techniques, implant, or essentially anything outside of this bloodline. You actually start out with substitution, transformation, clone, water/tree/wall/air walking, though.
• Extremely weak before your full transformation is unlocked.
• Your class is taijutsu. No exceptions.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Fully transformed, you are superior. In every single way. You are nigh unbeatable. You are almost virtually unkillable. You are strong, fast, and have the ability to brutally outdo almost all forms of attack.
• Your ability to sense energy of all forms is astounding. You can see energy as a color, and distinguish its properties. You can also specifically focus on one of the six senses to greatly extend your control over it.
• You regenerate 10 "daiten" per post, starting at Jounin rank. You have 100 daiten at Genin, 150 at Chuunin, 250 at Jounin, 325 at Sannin, and 400 at Kage.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Negation
Completely capable of canceling a ninjutsu ability for equal the amount of chakra (in daiten units). This is almost parallel in appearance to "thinking" a technique away. It breaks apart nigh-instantly.
Awakened Power
You have no soft stat caps; only the hard one (15/15).

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

The Halfling Soul Passive; Unlocked at Chuunin
Completely customizable.
You may have (at the most)...
• Up to +4 in stats
• Titanium-Hard Skin/Flesh
• Three "awakened abilities". Custom jutsu; they're also customizable.
• Three extra/augmented appendages (each with unique traits)
• This, and the two latter forms, are to be submitted to the "Custom Awakening" thread.

The Awakened Soul Passive; Unlocked at Jounin
Completely customizable.
• Up to +6 in stats
• Corundum-Hard Skin/Flesh
• Five "awakened abilities"
• Five extra/augmented appendages (each with unique traits)
• One "awakened power"; for example, hyper-regeneration, blurred movements, minute altering of enemy attacks and their trajectory, etc.

The Abyssal Soul Passive; Unlocked at Sannin
Completely customizable.
• Up to +9 in stats
• Hyper-Diamond Hard Skin/Flesh
• Eight "awakened abilities"
• Eight extra/augmented appendages (each with unique traits)
• One "awakened power", as well as one abyssal power. The abyssal power is something completely defining to your character. It is essentially the ability that makes you so incredibly deadly as an abyssal one. Examples include; an emphasis on one of the augmented appendages (to the point of extremity), second-tier transformation, instant regeneration and extended survivability, offensive maneuvers such as blinking, shutting off multiple enemy senses, etc. This is where s**t gets real.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"My back... feels just a little bit heavier."

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Listed in "weaknesses"

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: No head. All numbers are equal.
• #1, Travis

[ Created by: Shane ]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxCHIRU CLAN
      [ blossoming. graceful. intangible. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
      xxxxxThe Chiru Clan is an old clan which originates from Kusagakure. Chiru Hanaye was the original matriarch and the creator of the clan's ability, Sakidasu. Sakidasu allows the users to transform their body, parts of their body, or even just their chakra into razor sharp flower petals. It is said that Hanaye never returned to human form after passing down the ability to her disciples. The legends say she still dances on the wind through the forests and over the fields in Kusa no Kuni. The discovery of the Sakidasu ability caused the Chiru Clan membership to grow exponentially. The clan was seperated into three hierarchical houses. Sakura Ichida, Ume Ichida, and Nashi Ichida. Cherry Branch, Plum Branch, and Pear Branch. The Sakura branch is the highest of the houses, Ume is the next highest, and Nashi is the lowest. All three Ichida have their own respective branch leaders which report to and follow the word of the clan head. Typically the clan head is from the Sakura house, whose members are not only raised to be strong shinobi but leaders as well. Ume members are traditionally raised to be healers and Nashi members are raised to be gardeners and perfume makers. Despite that, while rare, it is possible for Chiru Clan members to defy the expectations that come with their born or given Ichida. A Nashi has been a clan head before and some Sakura have been nothing more than gardeners in Kusa's famed botanical garden. If a clan member chooses to learn the clan technique, Sakidasu, then their petals resembles those of the Ichida they belong too.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
      xxxxxMembers of the clan are taught the ability to transform their body or chakra into razor sharp charka petals. The ability is known as Sakidasu (To Begin Blooming). While one chakra petal may hardly draw blood, the petals are used as a massive swarm. Contact with the petal swarm can easily shred skin, tissue, and muscle.

xxxxxRULES
      • Chiru's must have the following (or rather, it is a common physical trait of born Chiru clan members to have): Light Colored Hair, Dark Eyes, Pale Skin, Large Chakra Reserves (15% more chakra).
      • They are able to transform their body, parts of their body, or anything else on their body (except for other people), into flower petals for short periods of time, these petals are covered with razor chakra edges.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
      • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
      • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
      • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
      • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
      • If signifacant damage is done while the user is in petal form, the user will become injured (Ex: While arm is transformed the opponebt attacks the cloud of petals leaving a wound on the user's arm. OR. While using Kaika Manako the petal eye is discovered and ripped apart, effectively destroying the user's eye.)
      • Ice Jutsu are one rank stronger against members
      • Fire Jutsu are one rank stronger against members

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
      • Sakidasu (To Begin Blooming)
      Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges. At Chuunin, Sakidasu users may transform with the use of one hand, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well. At Jounin, Sakidasu users may transform without the need of handseals, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well.
      Post/Time Limits:
      Genin can hold the form for 4 posts
      Chuunin can hold the form for 5 posts
      Jounin can hold the form for 6 posts
      Densetsu can hold the form for 7 posts
      Kage can hold the form for 8 posts.

• Flower Manipulation
      The flower petals from the user can be manipulated but only to the extent of the user's rank, meaning, some shinobi can form tornadoes using the petals if they're of kage rank, genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES
      Hanaton: Habbiraki (Flower Release: Half Bloom) Genin
      Turns a part of the body into petals, the user typically has a specific part in which they use. With this they can control the petals to move forward at the opponent to attack with razor edged petals before returning to the body.

Hanaton: Kaika Bunshin (Flower Release: Blooming Clone) Genin-Kage
      By bursting into petals the user can reform into two or more clones of themselves. The amount of clones produced depends on the amount of chakra used. Much like the shadow clone technique the user’s chakra is split and equally divided into the clones. When a clone is dispersed it will burst into a dangerous swarm of petals return to the other remaining clone. Since the clones are made of the users body, damage done to a clone is still damage done to the user. To avoid this issue 60% extra chakra may be spent to make the clones solely from the user's chakra.
      Clones made:
      Genin - 1
      Chuunin - 2
      Jounin - 3
      Densetsu - 4
      Kage - 5

Hanaton: Kahen no Chakra (Flower Release: Chakra Petal) Genin- Kage
      Instead of using their body as a source of petals the user draws out a part of their chakra and forms the petals using said chakra. The chakra costs depend on the amount of petals made. The chakra petals may be used for any other Hanaton or manipulated within the skill of the user.
      Genin - Up to half their body mass
      Chuunin - Up to their mass
      Jounin - Up to twice their mass
      Densetsu - Up to three times their mass
      Kage - Up to four times their mass

Hanaton: Mankai (Flower Release: Full Bloom) Chuunin
      The user can turn the entire body into petals then attack the opponent. Also used as a means of moving over a small amount of distance

Hanaton: Kaika Manako (Flower Release: Blooming Eye) Chuunin
      Turns a single eye into an entire flower that can move around and search the area (subforum).

Hanaton: Kei no Kaika (Flower Release: Whip of Blooming) Chuunin
      The user is able to turn an arm into petals but keep them nearly attatched still. With this the user can attack the opponent close range with the whip like petal/arm

Hanaton: Ransu (Flower Release: Lance) Chuunin
      A modified version of Hanaton: Kei no Kaika (Flower Release: Whip of Blooming) where the the petals harden together and form and lance like weapon while still almost as free moving as the whip.

Hanaton: Yobousen (Flower Release: Guard) Jounin
      Using petals, either from their body or chakra, the user creates a small barrier of to protect against an attack. The petals harden together, strong as steel, to create a semi sphere barrier big enough to protect one average sized human from an attack.

Hanaton: Hanabira Yoroi (Flower Release: Petal Armor) Jounin
      Using petals, either from their body or chakra, the user creates plate armor as strong as steel but light as leather. The armor, while protective, is still susceptible to fire and ice techniques.

Hanaton: Nidozaki (Flower Release: Second Blooming) Jounin
      Once at least a single part of the body has become petals the user is able to cause the petals to essentially explode into tinier petals and send out a blast of chakra razors. Immediately after doing so the petals must return to the body.

Hanaton: Naosu (Flower Release: Mend) Jounin-Kage
      Using Hanaton: Kahen no Chakra (Flower Release: Chakra Petal) Chiru clan members can repair damage done to their body, to an extent. However, the repairs are not permanent after a period of time (4 posts) the repairs begin to undo. After two more posts the technique wears off entirely.
      Jounin - Cuts, bruises, minor injuries
      Densetsu - Larger gashes, moderate injuries
      Kage - Missing limbs, organ damage, serious injuries

Hanaton: Hana no Youkai (Flower Release: Phantom of Flowers) Jounin
      The user creates a swarm of pure chakra petals that surrounds their target, and then seemingly fades into the petals as they change into petal form. Their movement is masked by the whirling of petals as they attack their opponent by going in and out of petal state or manipulating the petals from anywhere inside the swarm. The technique lasts for three posts. The swarm can cover up to a radius of 10 yards. It may be used in combination of other techniques, hanaton or not, to strengthen the attacks or integrity of the swarm. The hands of the user must at least be formed to use non Chiru Clan techniques that require handseals. Any technique used with this jutsu still costs the same amount of chakra as if they were being used on their own.

Jinku no Hana (Lively Dance of Flowers) Jounin
      Taijustu style incorporating the fluid movement of dance with precision use of the Habbiraki move on the hands. The user uses chakra enhanced speed to hit the opponent at vital spots with their hands. Right before the hand makes contact with the opponent the user transforms the appendage into petals with the use of Habbiraki.
      -----Taijutsu Paths
      Yuuga no Sakura "Grace of Cherry Blossoms" Used by members of the Cherry Blossom branch, increases speed by +2.
      Rikou no Ume "Wisdom of Plum Blossoms" Used by members of the Plum Blossom branch, increases user defense by one rank.
      Kekki no Nashi "Vigor of Pear Blossoms" Used by members of the Pear Blossom branch, , increases strength by +2.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
      xxxxxAny post counts include only the user's posts.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
      • Members are limited to how long they may be in petal form.
      • While in petal form they are vulnerable to damage.

xxxxxMEMBERS
      • Head:
      • Dii de Mer
      • thefire158

[ Clan created by Dii de Mer ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:12 pm
Dii de Mer

Approved  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 pm
Patriarch Shane

xxxxxxxxxxTHE ABYSSAL ONES
[ The tables have turned. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
I remember desperately chasing that thing; that facet looming over me. Power. It was the only thing that kept me going in my life. Me, I wasn't ever the type of person to care. Mostly because I wasn't ever the type of person to really be a part of anything. I didn't speak unless spoken to. I didn't hang out with friends. I didn't get a job. I didn't dream. Honestly, I didn't really live. I sat there in my room and stared out and watched the ocean move, the tides dance with the wind. I knew that the world was beautiful, but that only worsened my pain. It only made me lose myself even more. You see, I was never meant to experience the beauty of life. I was born with severe bone issues that worsened as I grew older. By the time I was six, I could no longer run. By the time I was eight, I couldn't even walk. Nine, I couldn't stand. I don't even remember the time back when I was free to live and roam.

All I remember is the time after; dark, sullen, my lament at what I had to endure. Why did I have to live like this? It wasn't fair. There were so many boys my age falling in love and sailing the seas. But not me. Never me.

When I got a little bit older, into early adulthood, I roamed through the coastline of my island with just my wheels and my imagination. I pretended that maybe if I tried really hard and hoped even harder, that something might happen. That things could change for a guy like me. One day I guess I just got really bad and ended up sobbing my brains out on the beach. And then, a man found me and brought me to this group. It was of people that had the same misfortune as I; cripples, and others who were by some level - "challenged". We all felt like the world had stolen from us, but in a way, the company of other people who had suffered like me made me happy. Soon enough I started to feel emotions like love, just like the other guys my age. I started to see and dream. I'd watch movies and play some lower-level sports with my handicapped friends and I -- honestly, really -- felt happy.

But it was never enough. I always looked to the horizon and wondered -- I always searched to regain what was taken from me.

In the dark of night, something came to me. It wasn't a man. It wasn't an animal. It was a spirit; or a demon. It must've been. Nothing else could radiate so much dark, malignant power. It was beyond anything I'd ever seen or felt, even the highest level shinobi of my village. It was a complete silhouette but with deep red eyes. It asked me: "Would you like to be free? Truly free? Would you like to sail the oceans and truly fall for another, without the bindings of that chair to steal from you? Would you like your legs to stand at attention, once again, Travis?" I looked into those deep, red eyes, and I responded.

"Yes . . . " I said. With so much inflamed desire in my voice. No matter how I tried to lie to myself -- to say I was happy as I was -- I knew the truth. I would do anything for my freedom. And so I let that creature prey on me, you could say, along with eleven others from our little outcast society. We were all assembled into a ring. We learned that even though our bodies did not function as we wanted them to, our minds were still able as any other human's. We could free ourselves from our weakness by exploiting our strength. Tirelessly, we studied things that went beyond the medical profession. We put all options on the table. We struggled to discover the truth until we no longer recognized ourselves. And then, finally, it was revealed that there was a way to free ourselves from our shackles. It was something of a rebirth. The demon called it "the awakening". It meant throwing away our human lives and becoming something entirely new. An abyssal creature, a dweller of the deep!

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

This is a bloodline that has -- for the longest time -- resulted in a severe bone disorder known as galphraxien. It rapidly decays the bone marrow in a person's body from the time they are born until the time they die. This exceptionally powerful kekkei tota and this bone dysfunction exist hand-in-hand, but they cannot exist peacefully. Awakening your bloodline is essentially the only way to cure the disease. And on the opposite side, the disease is essentially the result of failing to awaken your bloodline. Some infants are actually born with the ability to use this bloodline's abilities, however they are one in a million. Most let the fuse of energy snap, the result being a permanent damage to their bones that will cause them to rapidly decay in their early years.

When the bloodline is awakened, you are still weak. Not physically, you could say. Rather, spiritually, you are weak. There has come a great biological divide that separates you from other humans. You are -- in fact -- barely human at all. You cannot mold chakra. Instead, you have a supply of biochemical power that fuels you. This power is known as "daiten". It's similar to chakra in many ways, but in an inverse sort of fashion. It is exceptionally skilled at negating and dispersing chakra. And, furthermore, it allows you to morph your body into something far from human.

There are only twelve Abyssal Ones. Every generation, there may only be twelve. They all know each other and are all aware of each other. They are ranked by their psychological aggression; the ones more aggressive, cruel and evil are ranked higher (#1, #2), and the ones more passive and calm are ranked lower. The #1 and #2 warriors often tend to be extremely powerful and deadly, and in many generations, the other ten have been assigned to hunt them down. They are not naturally stronger, but their ambition and inbound violence makes them prone to pursue more strength.

xxxxxRULES
• This is a kekkei tota.
• You are automatically aware of all other abyssals. You essentially share access to something of a hive-mind network. You can track them and sense their emotions.
• Once your bloodline is awakened, you do not age past full maturity.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• No clan, other bloodline, element, sub-element, weapon styles, genjutsu, universal techniques, implant, or essentially anything outside of this bloodline. You actually start out with substitution, transformation, clone, water/tree/wall/air walking, though.
• Extremely weak before your full transformation is unlocked.
• Your class is taijutsu. No exceptions.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Fully transformed, you are superior. In every single way. You are nigh unbeatable. You are almost virtually unkillable. You are strong, fast, and have the ability to brutally outdo almost all forms of attack.
• Your ability to sense energy of all forms is astounding. You can see energy as a color, and distinguish its properties. You can also specifically focus on one of the six senses to greatly extend your control over it.
• You regenerate 10 "daiten" per post, starting at Jounin rank. You have 100 daiten at Genin, 150 at Chuunin, 250 at Jounin, 325 at Sannin, and 400 at Kage.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Negation
Completely capable of canceling a ninjutsu ability for equal the amount of chakra (in daiten units). This is almost parallel in appearance to "thinking" a technique away. It breaks apart nigh-instantly.
Awakened Power
You have no soft stat caps; only the hard one (15/15).

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

The Halfling Soul Passive; Unlocked at Chuunin
Completely customizable.
• Up to +4 in stats
• Titanium-Hard Skin/Flesh
• Three "awakened abilities". Custom jutsu; they're also customizable.
• Three extra/augmented appendages (each with unique traits)
• This, and the two latter forms, are to be submitted to the "Custom Awakening" thread.

The Awakened Soul Passive; Unlocked at Jounin
Completely customizable.
• Up to +6 in stats
• Corundum-Hard Skin/Flesh
• Five "awakened abilities"
• Five extra/augmented appendages (each with unique traits)
• One "awakened power"; for example, hyper-regeneration, blurred movements, minute altering of enemy attacks and their trajectory, etc.

The Abyssal Soul Passive; Unlocked at Sannin
Completely customizable.
• Up to +9 in stats
• Hyper-Diamond Hard Skin/Flesh
• Eight "awakened abilities"
• Eight extra/augmented appendages (each with unique traits)
• One "awakened power", as well as one abyssal power. The abyssal power is something completely defining to your character. It is essentially the ability that makes you so incredibly deadly as an abyssal one. Examples include; an emphasis on one of the augmented appendages (to the point of extremity), second-tier transformation, instant regeneration and extended survivability, offensive maneuvers such as blinking, shutting off multiple enemy senses, etc. This is where s**t gets real.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"My back... feels just a little bit heavier."

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Listed in "weaknesses"

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: No head. All numbers are equal.
• #1, Travis

Looks snappy.
Approved.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:48 pm
Clan or Bloodline: Clan

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxKyu Ketsuki
[ Demonic, Brutal,Deadly ]

xxxxxHISTORY
The Kyu Ketsuki members preform a ritual, when a woman clan member is pregnant, she gives birth to the baby on a ritual table, with a special seal, designed to implant it self on the baby's back caused by a jutsu's the clan's shaman's activates. The baby is then raised normally until his 3 birthday where the father (or father figure) takes the kid into a cave really deep under ground, where no light enters. the father, then proceeds to raise his kid in the dark, teaching them to live though the sounds they hear in the dark, they feed, and hunt in the dark, without sight. (apparently there's animals down there). upon reaching 8 years old the kids & father come back up to the surface, upon judgment of the shaman, and review of the father, and if the shaman decide there worthy, the shaman activates the seal on their back, (which at this point is part of their skin) causing them to morph and grow leather like bat wings and very sharp canine and nails as well as a tail.. From their they train to use their wings in the air and hunt on the surface. at age 11 they begin their ninja training. this made them a very lethal clan, and was known infamously throughout the land, as hunter ninja's.

During the time of the great ninja wars, more than half of the clan was killed in a battle with the Kamisama clan. The Kamisama deemed the Kyu Ketsuki as "evil", and they thought of the Kamisama as nothing but feathered fools with clouded ideals. The war took a huge toll on both sides, but in the end neither side won and were only left with a handful of clan members. Deciding that the survival of the clan was more important, both sides agreed to end the war. The Kyu Ketsuki returned back to their home deep within caves, where they were almost never heard of or seen again. It was as if they had vanished off the face of the earth for more than 100 years. Recently however, a few of the remaining surviving descendants have begun showing themselves amongst villagers.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
The Clans men, are most notable for having a very demonic look to them, this puts people in an uneasy mood around them. though the clans men do look demonic, they can be very friendly individual just like anyone else. this though still doesn't off-set the fact they they do kill in a very brutal fashion, so the demonic and uneasy mood they set will probably always follow them.

xxxxxRULES
• Must be at least 12 years old
• can fly freely for 6 post with a 2 post cool down
• wings can be cut, if so, you must drink two bottles of blood to self regenerate them. at the cost of B rank chakra

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• -Blood is required to be consumed during combat if using the clan's abilities. If not consumed within 30 minutes (10 posts), then the user will be forced to deactivate the ability, leaving him drained and forcing their clan ability's to deactivate
((Blood can be drunk straight from the opponent as an attack, or from stored, bottled blood. If drinking from a bottle, 1 full post of consumption is require, making the user vulnerable and open to attacks at this time. In that post he can't attack))
• clan's men fall pry easier to Sound base Genjutsu's due to their enhance hearing.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Very dangerous Close range fighters.
• Advance senses makes them very hard to sneak up on.
• Wings and tail.
• All Clan Jutsu's except Chishio Kiri, and Chishio Budonoma no Jutsu do not require handsigns.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Strong Resistance-
Users are completely immune to poisons 1 rank lower, slightly weakened by poisons of the same rank, greatly weakened (but not killed) by poisons 1 rank up and killed by poisons 2 ranks up. So if a chuunin is poisoned by a genin rank poison it would have no effect, but if poisoned by a kage rank poison can effect him.

• Demonic Features-
-Poisonous Blood: the Users Blood is considered Highly poison's and can cause agonizing death, if by some how in a non-jutsu way, the clans men blood enters another living thing, it is treated as a D rank poison at genin, C rank at Chunin, and B at Jounin.
-Users canine Teeth are longer and stronger and sharper then others.
-Sharp tail: the users have a tail with a arrow head in the tip, that can be used to stab. it is half the size as the user.( look at Additional Comment to learn how to use the tail.)
-Advance hearing: The clan members are raised in a pitch black cave, this has caused them to evolve to be able to survive without there eyes, as they can hear and react to thing around them by noise. they can hear a heart beat 100m away from them, this makes them good against certain genjutsu's.(also doubles as a weakness for other Genjutsu's)

-Due to Kyu Ketsuki's own jutsu's causing them an immense amount of pain once a clans men enters Chunin rank, they become pain resistance, and tend to show no signs of pain while in battle.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Sharpen Claws
Description: The users Claws Grow sharper and stronger then steel and stand out 2 inches. This enabled them to be very lethal with just a swipe of there claws. last 10 post

Hinketsu no Jutsu (Anaemia Technique)
Description:The user bites down hard onto the opponent's skin, latching on with his claws. He then starts to gulp down the opponent's blood, and if continued for more than 20 minutes (5 posts) the opponent will die from blood loss. The blood will be converted into chakra inside the user's system.

Shigan (Finger Bullet)
Description: The user straightens only 1 claw, this claw becomes covered in the users own poisonous blood the user own blood now coating the nail, the user can either use it to claw to poison the user or point and aim the nail and shoot the blood toward the target, the blood now coated in chakra stays sharp for a few more seconds before it becomes soft liquid again. the poison of this jutsu's is always worn down and is considered one rank weaker then your bloods actual rank.

Shin Hittsukamu no Jutsu (Heart Grab Technique)
Description: The most brutal and gory jutsu of the Kyu Ketsuki clan. The user faces all his claws at the opponent, his arm tensed and chakra focused throughout his whole arm. He then dashes at the opponent and slams the hand into the opponent's chest, where the heart is. The claws will penetrate the skin and ribs easily,(strong enough to break titanium) and the user then grabs the opponent's heart and pulls it out forcibly from his chest, instantly killing him in a brutal way. this skill can be used to pull off other internal body parts as well. for this skill the user speed stat is increased (+1).

Chishio no Yaiba (Blade of Blood)
Description: The user makes 2 long slashes on his own wings using his claws. He then focuses his chakra onto the cuts, and flaps his wings a few times. A few sickle shaped blades of blood will fly from the wound at the opponent, and can break any defense 1 rank below the user. the Blades rank power also is treated as the users rank. However, using the jutsu a few times will cause dizziness from blood loss for the user, unless he consumes massive amounts of blood.

Chishio Dokusatsu no Jutsu (Blood Poisoning technique)
Description: Truly a jutsu to fear, within the Kyu Ketsuki clan's arsenal. The user bites down on the opponent for only a second, without drinking any blood. Instead, he forcibly injects a large quantity of his own blood into the opponent. Because the blood of the Kyu Ketsuki is poisonous to others, this will act as a slow poison, eventually causing an agonizing death..

Chishio Hikidasu no Jutsu (Blood withdrawing technique)
Description: The user places his hand on the opponent's skin (cannot be through clothing), and forcibly pulls out the opponent's blood through his pores. This causes immense, almost unbearable pain for the opponent and forces him to bleed, so is often used as means of torture. Killing with this jutsu can only be achieved if held on for more than 15 minutes (5 posts), so killing with this jutsu is rare. This jutsu has a large chakra drain as well as mental drain, as such a precise control of chakra is needed.

Chishio Budonoma no Jutsu (Blood Vines technique)
Description: The user makes numerous deep cuts in his hand, then making the necessary handseals he slams his hand into the ground. This may look like a summoning, but in fact it is not. The blood will forcibly flow from his wounds and sprout upwards from the opponent's feet. Then, the blood will wind themselves around the opponent, immobilizing them like ropes. If the opponent struggles, then the vines of blood will cut into his skin, thus poisoning him. the jutsu's max range is 40 feet. and the blood cannot be seen in the surface of the ground but can be noticed by advance smelling capability's.

Chishio Kiri (Blood Mist)
Description: The strongest jutsu within the Kyu Ketsuki clan's arsenal, and seldom, almost never talked about. Those who have seen it keep their lips sealed, as the very words "Chishio Kiri" brings shivers to all's spines. The user makes the necessary handseals, and a red mist instantly surrounds him. The red color is in fact the user's own blood. He emits a shockingly large quantity, almost ALL the blood in his body. The blood mist then spreads throughout the area, towards the opponents. Because the particles are so small, they can be inhaled, even entered through skin pores. This jutsu is almost impossible to avoid, as its particles can go through the holes within the strongest defensive jutsus. Such a strong jutsu has a high price: CERTAIN death of the user.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Skills involving the users sharp claws such as finger bullet or Heart grab technique do not involve the user to activate sharpen claw. for that skill allow the claws become sharp themselves.

To use the tail the user must understand the following and its weakness:
the tail and the none primary hand nerves are somehow connected. what this effect is, that the user can either move the tail, or their none primary hand at a time, you can control both. for example if your right handed, the user can choose to give up use of there left hand to control the tail, causing the left hand to go limp.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Cannot be Puppet Master Class

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head:

[ Created by: Blackscar_swiss ]

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:36 am
Clan

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxPygmalion
[ Power to Move Mountains. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
The Pygmalion first emerged in the form of humans with techniques learned from the teachings of one of the Ningen of old. This particular Ningen, with an affinity for Earth, taught these humans how to defend themselves using the power of Gaia its self, as the earth would always be available. At time went on, eventually the Ningen had a child with one of his human followers, creating the first generation of the Pygmalion.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

]The Pygmalion are Humans with access to a secret technique that lets them convert their bodies into Stone, becoming living statues, granting them a large number of bonuses. As long as the Pygmalion has chakra to spare, they are able to completely repair themselves, as well as enhance their body to survive.

xxxxxRULES

• They can use earth jutsu without hand signs, and all earth jutsu are 1 Rank stronger.
• You can Convert your body entirely into Stone, becoming a Living statue.
• You can feel vibrations in the earth, and can use them to detect movement.
• Can only be Ninjutsu or Sage Classes.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Your chakra supply is required to use your stone form, if it hits 5% of your maximum, you cannot use Stone form.
• Singular element in Stone form makes you easy to counter.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Amazing strength while being able to turn your body to stone makes you Tougher than others. (+1 Base strength)
• Hand to hand is not only more effect for you to use, but also less effective against you, due to your stone body.
• Massive Charka Supplies

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Stone Form:
A Pygmalion can passively turn their entire body into stone at will. This costs 30 chakra every 3 posts, and reduces base Speed by 1. While in this Form, a Pygmalion cant perform Ninjutsu of Elements other than Earth, but also gains a passive healing factor while touching the ground, with the earth rising up to fill cracks and holes in the body. While in stone form, no wound is fatal, but if the form is deactivated all wounds currently on the body will remain. This healing factor cannot heal wounds received before stone form is active. Wounds received from lightning style jutsu take double the time to heal.

• Gaea Provides:
+100 Chakra. Simple as that.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Survival Skill: Hardening N/A
A simply skill, by paying chakra equal to 10% of their current supply (Minimum of their Rank in chakra), they can use their energy to harden their bodies, reducing the effectiveness of all skills used against it by 1 rank for 5 posts.

Survival Skill: Weapons B
A simply skill, by molding their chakra into their stone forms, they can create stone weapons from their body. These stone weapons are as strong as iron, but still retain normal weaknesses.

Survival Skill: Hook Shot A (S for Both Fists)
A Advanced skill, by lacing their chakra into one of their fists, or both, the Pygmalion can launch their fists at a target up to 20ft away, with said fists still connected to them by a thin Line of chakra. While in flight the Pygmalion can control the trajectory of the fists, and still retain full control over the fists in general (such as performing hand signs, or over finger movement. Once contact is made, the Pygmalion can choose to pull themselves to what the fists hit, pull whatever they hit to them, or to just retract the fists.

Survival Skill: Diamond Skin S
A Advanced skill, by lacing their chakra into their bodies, they can enhance their stone form, grating it a layer of Diamond that acts as armor. In order for this to take effect, the cost of the stone form is doubled, and the diamond layer takes twice as long to 'heal' as the normal body does.

Gaea Protects B
By releasing chakra from their bodies, a Pygmalion can cause dust to rise around them, forming a thin barrier around them. When anything penetrates this barrier, the dust attaches itself to the offending object/person/jutsu and slows it down. If the Object weighs under 50lb/Person is of a rank lower than the user/Jutsu is lower rank than this technique, then the Dust will completely stop them. If the object/person/jutsu is higher than the stated values, it will slow it down by 1 speed.

Animated Life A
By placing your hand on an inanimate object, you can bring it to life, by attaching your chakra to it. This Object can then shift it's form into an animal form. This animal's speed and strength is equal to -2/-2 of your own. You are limited to the number of Animated life active at one time by your rank. You cannot use this on an object covered in an opponents/allies chakra.
G ~ 1
C ~ 2
J ~ 3
S ~ 4
SS ~ 5

Gaea's Fury S
A Advanced skill, only available while in stone form, by lacing their chakra into their bodies, a Pygmalion can Temporarily enhance their passive stone bodies. While in this form, their stone bodies crack, revealing a red glow within their body, while their eyes turn completely red. This form grants a +2/+2 boost, and increases the strength of all taijutsu by 1 rank (both styles, and jutsu). However, they are unable to use any Ninjutsu or genjutsu of any kinda (Bloodline/clan included). This lasts for 5 posts, after which stone form is forcefully deactivated regardless of chakra paid.

Gaea's Wrath SS
The most powerful technique available to a Pygmalion, it can only be used in stone form. By placing a hand on a target, a Pygmalion can start a petrification process in the targeted unit. However, unlike normal petrification, this petrification only effects the skin and bones of the target, and spreads through them, even after initial contact is broken. If the strike hits a limb, it will fully consume the limb in 2 posts, and will spread through the whole body in less than 5 posts. If the head is hit, it effectively encases their head in stone, killing most shinobi outright. The jutsu will spread for 3 posts before stopping, however, further contact will refresh this.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
COMMENTS/CLARIFICATIONS HERE

xxxxxMEMBERS

[ Created by: Wings ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 pm
This is a resubmission of a clan that already exists. The reason behind this is because I added something at the bottom. A different route to take in the clan.
Clan or Bloodline: Clan

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxVenarius Clan
[ this is raw chakra ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Originating from the North, the Venarius Clan always believed that raw power wasn't meant to be used for jutsus. The raw power was chakra, which members of their clan had a lot of. While many of them left the North after their clan experienced a small outbreak of disease, there were some who still cling to the old ways. After their clan was nearly killed off due to their abnormally weak immune systems, those few in the East knew that raw chakra alone would not benefit them. So they gave into using jutsus, though they were stumped by their lack of training, and always will be.

Even with their assimilation into the Shinobi culture, they are still powerhouses when it comes to precise chakra control, even from a low rank.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

From an early age, user's of this clan are taught how to master chakra control. Even a kage ranked medical ninja will have trouble keeping up with a Genin from this clan. They use their precise chakra control and chakra molding techniques to instantly solidify their chakra at any given time. There are so few left, yet it is clear how powerful those few will become.

xxxxxRULES
• As a user, you have two options with this clan.
• May not be a taijutsu specialist.
• You get one chakra nature.
• No matter what class you pick, your stats may never exceed 8/8.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• One chakra nature. That's it. May still learn a sub-element.
• Your stats are limited, compared to the speed and strength hackers of the guild.
• Limited Arsenal: Those of this clan will not have as much jutsus as others. Limit of 40 elemental and Universal jutsus.
- Genin: 15
- Chuunin: 20
- Jounin: 30
- Densetsu/Sannin: 35
- Kage: 40 (but must remain Kage. If you leave before two months is up, you do not retain the extra five)

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• All clan skills are boosted by a rank.
• No handsigns for molding and using the raw chakra.
• You have a larger chakra pool. (+20%)
• May learn sealing as a sub-element.
• Options: With this clan you don't have to go with a single path. Below, you will find what happens if a clan member should follow tradition.
• Since raw chakra is just chakra, it has no elemental weaknesses. It's a good thing and a bad thing. You have no elemental weaknesses but you also don't have any strengths over the elements.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Chakra Regeneration: Due to your reliance on chakra as a whole, you get to regenerate 8 chakra points per post. Those who follow the traditional path regenerate 10 per post.

• Chakra Wave: Instead of being sensory ninjas, these ninjas constantly project a aura of chakra from their body (radius of 5m at genin and 10m at jounin) and can be felt by most people (makes sneak attacks useless, though unless you are fighting a sensory type ninja, your opponent will not always know where you are specifically.) This chakra wave, when entered by an unknown force, alerts the user so that they won't be caught off guard.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Chakra Molding: Fists of Power Academy
By surrounding their fists with chakra, the user can temporarily increase their strength of their fists by 2 stat points. Lasts for 3 posts.

Chakra Molding: Chakra Feet Academy
The user does not make feet out of chakra, idiot. Instead, it makes the Aerial Dodge look kinda stupid compared to this skill. This skill allows the user to continuously kick off of the air by consistently concentrating chakra to their feet. Using Academy ranked chakra will let the user jump off the air five times. Alternatively, the user can use this skill to quickly evade incoming skills by literally kicking off of air multiple times.

Chakra Molding: Chakra Dissection Blade Genin
By molding the chakra in their fists into a long chakra blade that extends from their fists, the user is able to wield a blade sharper and stronger than Chuunin ranked elemental blades. With this blade, the user is able to make the blade intangible at any point in time,

Chakra Manipulation: Barrier D-S Rank
Similar to how the wind style users use their wind manipulation, the user may freely manipulate their own chakra to form a barrier to protect themselves. Since their chakra has no distinct weakness to a chakra nature, the barrier could block jutsus it's rank and below..

Chakra Molding: Mallet Chuunin
Just like with the Dissection Blade, a rather huge mallet can be created in order to... well, smash s**t. The strength of a swing of the mallet is 1.5x the strength of the user. Lasts one post.

Chakra Manipulation: Pulse E-S Rank
Quite simple really. The user really just pushes projectile attacks away so that they won't hit the user at all, and can be used as a means of disrupting projectile attacks like fireballs and water pellets, as long as it is it's rank and below. Also pushes away kunai and shuriken. The pulse extends up to 10 ft of the user.

Chakra Cannon D-A
A rather strong projectile technique fired from the users palms that can break through Chuunin based defenses with ease, and will often crack defenses one rank above it's rank, allowing the defense to be shattered with another weaker attack. Namely anything 3 Ranks below the original rank of the defensive skill.

Pulsar Beam Jounin
For it's rank, the Pulsar Beam is pretty destructive. It is a skill with one purpose: to destroy. By focusing their raw chakra, the user can cut through most defenses, even defenses above its rank, in order to get rid of those pesky barriers... and those who hide behind it. Cooldown of 3 posts.

Overcharge Jounin
By stopping the users flow of chakra and expanding the chakra inside of his own body, the user may build this chakra and release it all at once, which delivers as much force as 50 paper bombs which can shatter bones. The detonation can happen almost instantaneously, making it dangerous for anyone to touch attempt to touch the user, or be in a 10 ft radius. Those who are in a 20ft radius will feel the explosion, but will not be hurt. In addition to the force, the user also expels several chakra blades that causes extensive damage to anything they touch.

Body of Power: Protection S Rank
A great defensive ability for both you and your allies, as you shift into pure chakra and surround around your allies in order to protect them from virtually any attack, even a bijuudama. This skill rivals any barrier that the Uzumaki can form, because raw chakra has no real elemental weakness. May only be used once per battle and the user may not attack in the same post. Lasts one post.

Body of Power: Phasewalk S Rank
This skill was regarded as a scapegoat in case the user is left with no other choice. This was the skill that echoed around the world, calling for the death of the Venarius clan. By shifting into pure chakra, the user becomes intangible for the duration of this skill (which is 1 post), allowing them to evade any attack by simply standing. The user is capable of moving, and solidifying himself at any time in his post. Can't attack in the same post and may only use this skill three times per battle.

xxxxxTHOSE WHO FOLLOW THE OLDE PATH
Those who follow the traditional pathway of the Venarius clan are the few who chose to not simply fit in as a means of preserving their culture. But by preserving their culture, they eventually managed to add to it. As a result of precise chakra control, Sealing and Barrier creation is possible. Other members are capable of creating barriers strong enough to defend against monstrous attacks. Since the Venarius clan specialize in it, several clan members have created Fuuinjutsu specific to the clan. Other members have reported to have power over sealing jutsu more so than any ninja they have ever met. Arguably, their ability to utilize Fuuinjutsu can only be matched by an Uzumaki Clan member. But even so, Uzumaki are incapable of simply overpowering their seals, just as they are incapable of overpowering Uzumaki seals.

ADDITIONAL STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
• No summons
• Fuuinjutsu requires no handseals.
• Sealing Masters are incapable of overpowering your seals, but you are still incapable of overpowering theirs as well.

JUTSU:

Chakra Sealing Method B Rank
Where as the Five Pronged Seal originally limits the opponent from using skills, the Chakra Sealing Method performed by the Venarius is a bit more... permanent. By touching the opponent, the user has access to all of the chakra channels in their body. After inserting their own chakra into the user as soon as the hand is placed on the opponent, the user will constrict the chakra channels, effectively 'sealing' 15% of the opponents original chakra pool by permanently constricting the opponents chakra channels. This seal isn't a medical condition, nor can it be reversed by any other sealer but a Venarius Sealer. Once used, the seal may not be used on the same person again. Due to the users lack of speed and taijutsu prowess, using this seal will be very difficult.

Summoning Sealing Method A Rank
Once a summon is brought onto the field, the user has to option to immediately send chakra vines through the ground, or through the air, in order to quickly grab ahold of a summon and undo the summoning technique which brought it to this location by reverting the chakra used in the summoning jutsu into raw chakra. This may be done once the creature has been summoned for an instant effect, or used at any time, however the summon will be able to defend itself if not used immediately when it is summoned. Once the summon has been undone, it may not be summoned for another 5 posts. Cooldown of 3 posts.

Chakra Conversion Method A Rank
By creating something of a large barrier, the user is capable of converting anything of its rank and below into raw chakra, effectively absorbing half of the total chakra shot at the barrier. The barrier, while extremely complex, is a flat wall that extends 10mx10m, appearing transparent, unlike most other complex barriers which take on a crimson hue. This barrier only lasts for a single post, and once used, it is impossible to use in the same battle again.

A World Where We Are All Equal S
It was said that the First Head of the New Venarius Clan had figured out a way of creating a barrier of raw chakra littered with seals that not even he could fully comprehend. By using an enormous amount of chakra, the user pushes out a bright white spherical barrier that continues to grow in size. Once the exterior of the barrier touches something, their chakra is becomes, well, frozen. It isn't dangerous for anyone to have their chakra frozen momentarily, because the user's chakra is too. Once in the barrier, not even nature chakra may be gathered. Everyone inside of it is a normal person. This barrier has a variety of uses, though none of them include combative uses. The First Head of the Venarius Clan used this skill in order to ensure that meetings between the clan and other powerful shinobi went well. By using this skill, the user limits himself to merely holding the barrier. The user can speak, but moving would destroy the barrier. The barrier itself should not be used as a defensive skill because attacks from the outside would break the users concentration, breaking the barrier. The only purpose it serves is to regulate a meeting between powerful individuals, seeing as though anyone can simply walk out of the barrier.

Bladed Sealing Method SS Rank
In order to use this skill, the Chakra Dissection Blade skill must be used first. By inserting a substantial amount of chakra in the chakra blade, the user spreads seals all around the sword, making it take on the appearance of a brilliant light blue sword with strange black hook like markings all around it. The hook markings around the sword react once contact is made. Should the user land a slice, jab or impalement that actually penetrates the opponents flesh, the sword will immediately drag out the soul of the opponent and seal the soul away, causing instant death The sword lasts for 5 posts, but once this technique is used, the user must wait another month to use it again. It is impossible for the user to simply let the souls captured go free, once you are sealed, that is it.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Can't be a Taijutsu specialist.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: Ryohei Venarius Uzumaki

[ Created by: Hiroically Tragic ]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:16 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

Approved  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 pm
Hiro Totally Has A Soul

Approved  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:58 pm
Black Fire Lord
Bloodline

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxMolecular Breakdown
[Molecular Twin Combination]

xxxxxHISTORY
Sakon and Ukon possessed this Kekkei Genkai, not much is known about it.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

Molecular Breakdown gives the user the unique ability to break their bodies down to a molecular level. The two people usually use this ability to share the same body, but can also use it to merge with the bodies of others and destroy the host's cells from the inside. When one person is in need of assistance, the other can bring out some of his body parts to aid them in blocking or attacking. One persons arms and legs can emerge from those of the others to increase the force and quantity to his physical attacks.

If needed, one can separate from the others body so that the two can attack independently. While this can be an effective way of double teaming an opponent, one person is not used to leaving the others body and is much weaker when he does so. While within another's body, however, they are vulnerable to whatever injuries befall upon the host, in theory allowing the host to commit suicide to kill either of the twins. After their separation, should any injury befall either of the twins, they can merge with each other to heal. This way, their healing rate is much faster than that of a normal human's, though it depletes a large amount of chakra. If the main twin is the one to lay dormant for healing, the other will have trouble as he is not used to being the lead body.

xxxxxRULES
• Twins must have same element and if second bloodline and clan are chosen, they are the same for both people.
• Must be twins and usually have different personality's
• Can not have one person leave and go off to some other area
• One person must be usually dormant or inside the others body
• Must have host body

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• If you can trap the twins when they are in one body, you have now taken away their biggest advantage.
• If separated, lose the ability to have other persons legs or arms block and attack for you. Plus you lose the +1 strength/speed bonus
• If separated, non host body much weaker due to mostly staying in host body. -1 strength

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Able to have other persons limbs come out anywhere from the other body.
• Able to separate and double team opponent and can use different Jutsu as well as having seperate chakra.
• +1 strength/speed when twins are together.
• +20% Chakra
• Strength against Genjutsu. If together, the dormant twin can Kai the other out of a Genjutsu.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Attack of the Twin Demons:The technique allows the twins to merge their bodies using their kekkei genkai. Typically, one is dormant within the others body, with only their head protruding from the back of the others neck, although they can move freely inside of and protrude any part of their body parts from anywhere on the twins body. This allows for very good defense and offense.
• Molecular Healing:This technique allows the twins if are in the same body and one is injured, to heal much faster then that of a normal human. This will use 10 chakra for minor wounds. 20 chakra for serious wounds. This allows them to heal from some fatal wounds but only when they are together. This essentially can remove the need for a medic. Fatal wounds require 50 chakra to heal (1 post to heal)
• Chakra United and Divided:The Twins when separated take the total chakra pool and divide it in half. When combined the chakra is one whole number. The twins while separated can give each other chakra.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Multiple Connected Fists and Legs:Genin
The dormant twin arms and legs sprout from one of the host twins arms and legs and they punch and kick the opponent, tripling the usual damage. This attack is strong enough to shatter solid rock.

Molecular Hold:Chuunin
The dormant twins arms sprout out from the hosts body and grabs the opponents arms merging them with his own. This holds the enemy right in front of the twins allowing for the host body to get a clean hit or get in a jutsu.

Molecular Bonding:Chuunin
This move allows the user to merge in with any animal taking it over but not destroying it. This is great for spying because there is no way to tell that the person is inside the animal because even at the chakra level the animal looks the same. It also is great for sneak attacks or to go right into the Parasite Demon Demolition Jutsu at a person who touches the animal.

Cell Destruction:Chuunin
This Technique requires the twins to be touching the opponent. Instead of merging fully into the opponent, the twins quickly merge there arm into a body part. They destroy enough cells to make the limb or body part useless for the rest of the fight. The cells will grow back later not permanently killing the limb.

Parasite Demon Demolition Technique:Jounin
A parasitic assassination technique that the twins can use. With the power of chakra, they disassemble their body down to a cellular, and even to a proteinic level, and enters the enemy's flesh. This cruel technique gradually corrodes the inner bodily cells of those they merge with, and death ensues. Though any injuries the host body receives are also suffered by the user, leaving them susceptible to any of the host's suicidal attempts. 3 posts before the target dies. Must have equal strength or more to the twins to stab yourself. Or another person may attack you drawling out the twins. Any damage taken will force the twins out and harm both of you. One twin is allowed to use this if separated. This technique will rank up with the user once they get to Jounin rank.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
You can't have the other person block every attack, strength and speed factor in. The bloodline techniques are non elemental meaning they get no bonuses over elements but no disadvantages either. This can be seen as good or bad. When inside an enemy, certain techniques can expel the Twins. Such as Medical, Mokuton and those with cellular manipulation.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Cannot have demon
• Cannot be Animal Tamer, Puppet Master or Medical class

xxxxxMEMBERS

[ Created by:Black Fire Lord ]

Few things

1)Chakra pool is split when they split (IE 200 CP become 100CP for each)
2) +1/+1 is fine when together, but when split, they should be -1/-1, since it is after all going from 1v1 to 2v1 in a fair fight.
3)Pending any other changes from another Crew/VC i see no reason to shoot it down. Good work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxTHE MOKUTON [ senju ]
[we like wood]

xxxxxHISTORY
The Senju clan descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths who was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy and believed that love was the key to bringing peace to the world. The Sage grew to favor the ideals of his younger son over those of his older son, who believed that power alone was the true key to finding peace. Therefore, on his deathbed it was the younger of the two brothers that the Sage chose to name as his successor. The elder brother, bitter and hateful at having being denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling. The Uchiha clan would descend from the elder brother, resulting in the bitter centuries-long rivalry between the Senju and the Uchiha.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
Under most circumstances, the Senju are famed for their deepened chakra pools (similarly to the Uzumaki) as well as their abilities in Mokuton (Wood Release), Medical Ninjutsu, and their powers over Bijuu. However, their clan has received the title of "The Clan with a Thousand Skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"). From this, it can be inferred that the Senju possess the potential to be well-versed in all areas of combat.

xxxxxRULES
• Users of this Bloodline must have the Water and Earth elements unless they have the Elemental Specialist path.
• As an add-on to the previous rule, each Senju can have a type of skill (be it Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, etc) that their character typically doesn't specialize in. When they choose this one aspect of combat, it must be mentioned in their profile which one they're choosing. Taking the Elemental Specialist Path counts as one of these choices. (The Elemental specialist path boosts the power of the one element you choose, and allows you to use it without hand seals. Otherwise, you could become well-versed in Genjutsu with a weapons class character, allowing you to gain 10 extra Genjutsu. It follows the chart below:

Ninjutsu: You can learn 15 Additional Ninjutsu, and gain an extra element. You cannot exceed three Elements with this.
Genjutsu: You gain 10 additional Genjutsu, and your skill is considered second to only the Genjutsu class.
Taijutsu: You gain +1 base to your strength, and obtain one Additional Taijutsu Style.
Weapon: You gain +1 base to your speed, and one additional Weapon style
Medical: You may learn Medical jutsu, and you can use jutsu for 10% less chakra. This does not apply to styles.

You may not use the specializations of a class you already have, meaning that a Taijutsu class ninja cannot take the Taijutsu specialization listed above. These are meant to broaden your specialties; consider it a small version of subclassing.)
• Typically, users of this bloodline will be incredibly charismatic.
• Can alter the trajectory of wood techniques once they've been used.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Their wood is weak to Fire Jutsu.
• As a well-rounded clan, they don't excel incredibly in any one area of combat..

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Heightened physical and mental stamina in battle.
• Well-versed in combat.
• Can use medical jutsu without handseals
• Preform Mokuton with simple gestures
• +1 rank to wood techniques

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Immense Chakra
By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+20%)

• High Aptitude
Members of the Senju clan are not restricted to 'Learning Restrictions' based on class, meaning that every style/sub-element is available to them. The exception to this rule is sealing.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Genin-ranked:
  • Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
    A skill where the user has a branch emerge from the ground and swing towards the opponent. Released from the branch is bits and pieces of bark, that spiral off and transform into shuriken.

• Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]
    A skill that is a build up upon Kawarimi no Jutsu, in which the user creates a dummy made of wood as they disappear. When the opponent attacks this kawarimi no jutsu version, will disperse into bits and pieces of wood hitting the opponent.

• Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
    A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Chuunin-ranked:
  • Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
    A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

• Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]
    A skill that is used in order to create a shelter out of wood. This can be used in order to quickly make a shelter for a traveling shinobi, however it can also be used to change the flow of battle. Altering the surroundings to one the user can move around better.

• Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
    A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

• Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]
    A skill that creates various bits of wood to emerge from the ground, creating a cave type barrier around the user capable of absorbing large amounts of damage in the process. After the attack is over, the user can simply slip out the back side and continue with the battle. This jutsu can also be used, to make a complete barrier and also trap people inside.

• Mokuton: Shi-do Torakkingu no Jutsu [Mokuton: Seedling Tracking Skill]
    A skill where the user can create a seed made from their own chakra. Able to sense where this seed is at all times, the user can plant this seed upon an opponent in battle and track their movements so the opponent can never get the drop on them.

• Mokuton: Moku no Yoroi [Wood Release: Wood Armor]
    A skill where the user can create an armor made of wood, however this armor is a special type of armor. Weighing less then conventional steel armor, it is actually stronger then steel. Being heavily infused with Wood Chakra, making it very resilient to taijutsu damage. Ninjutsu blades can penetrate this armor.

• Serial Pillar Houses Technique
    This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique where, instead of creating a single house, the user creates multiple houses at once. Because of the sheer volume of structures created with this technique, it appears to exhaust him rather quickly. The user can create an entire section of a village with this technique.

• Smothering Bind Technique
    This technique is similar to the Wood Release: Great Forest Technique, as it also transforms the user's arm into several wood tendrils which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. It can be made large enough to capture a giant squid and strong enough to capture even taijutsu specialists of the same rank as the user.

Jounin-ranked:
  • Mokuton: Moku Keiteki Denka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Rhino Charge]
    A skill where the user creates a large rhino from the ground, being approximately four and a half feet tall and six feet long, with a large horn that is about three inches in diameter and three feet long. The rhino charges towards the opponent, having a bunshin type of intelligence. Normally after charging into something stone or stronger, it dissipates into a pile of broken wood. However, it can easily plow through a forest.

• Mokuton: Take Yaiba Joushou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Bamboo Blade Rising Skill]
    A skill where the user infuses their chakra through the ground, creating pillars of bamboo underneath the ground. As the opponent rushes towards them, the user releases this jutsu. Having multiple hollow bamboo spikes to emerge from the ground in order to impale the opponent from various angles. Spikes can reach a maximum of five feet tall, and there can be a maximum of thirty spikes

• Mokuton: Kyuutai no Jukai no Jutsu [Wood Release: Orb of Genesis Skill]
    A skill where the user creates an orb of wood around themselves, acting as if it is some type of barrier. However, the barrier is actually a farce as when the opponent(s) get close from all sides various small branches emerge outwards in various striking motions to deflect all oncoming attacks from hitting the user while inflicting damage. branches are created all around.

• Mokuton: Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Chakra Drain Tree]
    A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being approximately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it.

S-ranked:
  • Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland]
    A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

• Mokuton: Mokuryuu Rendan no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Dragon Barrage Skill]
    A skill that is a widespread attacking jutsu, where the user brings forth various dragon heads from the ground. These dragon heads are created out of wood, and essentially pin down the opponent onto the ground slamming them in the process. It is rumored this jutsu was used to help subdue Jinchuuriki.

S+ -ranked:
  • Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu [Wood Dragon Technique]
    After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from any surface, which is then directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose, having an elongated and serpentine body, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. It also has the ability to absorb a tailed beast's chakra once it is bound. Since it is animated, it essentially has a mind of its own.

• Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu [Wood Avatar Technique]
    After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body, and an oni-like face is usually created with a wooden dragon wrapped around its left arm, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. This creature is powerful enough to catch an uncompressed Tailed Beast Ball fired by the Nine-Tails. If the wood dragon is used as a weapon, it is the ultimate anti-bijuu weapon, with the long sword-like whip draining the tailed-beast's chakra upon all contact. It can go toe-to-toe with a Susano'o.

SS-ranked:
  • Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin [Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees]
    Taking advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release — to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant — the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the air and when inhaled, renders any afflicted target unconscious.

In order to counter the technique fully, either the trees themselves must be destroyed completely or the target must continue to remain elevated above the dispersed pollen. Inhaling any amount the pollen will weaken your body, reducing your stats by three for the duration of the battle. Inhaling a decent sum of the pollen will render you unconscious, totally at the mercy of the foe. The pollen stretches out as high as the tallest tree, which is 400 feet in the air. The user of the technique is immune to the pollen.

xxxxxxxxxxStage Two: The True Senju Arts

Unlocking the true potential of the Senju clan, certain individuals are capable of attaining a state like those of the Animal Sages, granting them immense power and increasing their skills and access to jutsu. In this state, your wooden creations are as hard as steel and are colossal, towering above any other creation techniques. You gain dark circles around your eyes, and another set of circles appears on your forehead in the shape of a target while in Sage Mode. In this form, your power is all but undeniable.

You are not always in Sage Mode, and it can only be maintained for short periods of time, but when used, grants immense bonuses. Sage Mode can only be taught by the Senju Head, or someone who already knows it.
    Passive:
    • +1 to Mokuton
    • Mokuton can be controlled with simple gestures
    • Mokuton is harder then steel, and no longer 1 rank weaker to fire

Strengths:
    • + 1 Strength
    • +25% Chakra
    • Can turn body into Wood and Merge with Tree's you create for fast movement

Weakness:
    • Fire of same rank can still burn wood
    • Sage Mode is only temporary when used

Unlocking Stage Two: This is a hidden path, unlocked through RP. This is a lengthy process and must be verified by VC/Captain and approved by Senju head before you can attain this stage. It will not be easy to unlock and will not be handed out freely, due to the great power this stage holds. A lengthy RP where you slowly unlock the second stage will be made, totaling somewhere around 5000 words at least, and you must be Jounin before you can even hope to attain this stage.

Stage Jutsu:

• One With the Forest - No Cost
    The user can turn their body into wood and even merge with their wooden creations. They can even turn their body into wood to use as the foundation for casting other Mokuton Jutsu, eliminating the need to use the ground to grown trees.

• Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Cutting Technique] - B Rank
    A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result.

• Wood Release: Thousand Wooden Rods Technique - A Rank
    The User creates hundreds, up to a thousand, small wooden rods that shoot out of the ground. These rods are about the size of a bamboo shoot and stand 10 feet tall. This can be used to create a maze over a large area, or to slow the advance of a large force, causing it to crash into the miniature forest.

• Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring - A Rank
    The user creates a wooden circle around a target, creating spikes on the inside of the circle. Any sudden movement by the target causes the wood to rapidly constrict, impaling them on the spikes.

• Wood Release: Underground Roots Technique - A Rank
    A simple technique, where instead of growing a tree, you simply grow roots and vines to grab and slow opponents. The vines can also be used to wield weapons. They can also be used pull the user underground with great speed.

• Mokuton: Jubaku Eisō [Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial] S Rank
    This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body is crushed.

• Mokuton: Jukai Heki [Wood Release: World of Trees Wall] S Rank
    One of the strongest barriers in the Senju arsenal, this one creates multiple pieces of wood that all interlace, to form a net-like wall that is extremely strong, capable of even catching a tailed beast ball, greatly slowing it, and altering its path.

• Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Hōbi Technique] SS Rank
    Using Wood Release, the user creates a dome-like defensive structure that completely surrounds which takes the form of a dragon's face. This defence is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. It is strong enough to withstand the destructive force of a Tailed Beast Ball.

• Mokuton: Hotei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Hotei Technique] SS Rank
    After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a number of gigantic wooden hands that erupt upward from beneath the ground, which encircle and then attempt to restrain a chosen enemy. The size of each of these hands varies greatly, from around the size of a man to large enough to hold down a fully grown Tailed Beast.

• Mokuton: Senpō [Wood Release: Sage Arts] SS Rank - Forbidden - Can only be taught by someone who knows it - Cannot be bought
    A legendary status, reached by only the greatest of Senju Clan members. Your power in this state is immense, greatly increasing your own strength and speed, as well as the power of your jutsu and chakra. In this state, handsigns are useless as your creations come to life by sheer force of will. Your power in Mokuton is increased another rank, capping at SSS rank for all jutsu, and the wood created by your techniques even harder then steel, reaching adamantine status. You also gain access to the following Jutsu while in this state:

• Senpō: Mokuton: Shinra Banshō [Sage Art: Wood Release: All-Covering Forests] SS Rank
      A literal sea of trees and growth, putting all other forest creation technique's to shame. This forest is powerful enough to cover an entire hidden village, and can easily overgrow and consume a bijuu, growing and wrapping around it.

Sage Strengths
      • +1 Strength/+1 Speed (May break soft cap)
      • Mokuton is still at +1 (S becomes SS, etc, capping at SS)
      • Doesn't even require simple gestures to create, only a powerful thought

Sage Weaknesses
      • 6 post maximum
      • Wood is not completely immune to fire, even at S/SS ranks, it will still cause it to smolder

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
A very well-rounded bloodline for those people who want a well-balanced RPC. I feel that the current version of the Senju bloodline is...empty. It needs more flesh. Flesh has been granted

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS

• The Senju are considered to have skill in all areas of combat. However, they aren't normally 'elite' at these areas of combat. Even in Sage Mode, they still don't excel beyond that of any normal sage.
• If using the Elemental Specialist specialization, you may not be a god slayer.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head:

[ Revamped by: Kashensu ]  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:06 am

xxxxxxxxxxHEILAND: THE PSYCHO DEMONS
[ Because I can. Because I want to. Because I couldn't live any other way. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Whore. Yes, that's what I am. A particular form of creature that does not walk in the sun but beneath the moon; one who spreads her legs for a slab of meat and some money. Murderer. I am that too. As I entered this world, another life faded; my mother's, taken by an unfortunate accident known as birth. User. Serpent. Demon. Creature. Monster. The Devil. A Witch. The end of all things. I am all of these. I am all of these.

"Please," she said. "Spare me." For the twentieth time or so - perhaps beyond that, she repeated those words. Spare me. Spare me. Spare me. As if I had anything to spare. Outside of my worn boots and the clothes on my back, what was I? Nothing really. Nothing in particular. Maybe the lackluster of my existence was what allowed me to become so unfeeling. Woes, cries, roars, wails. They did not phase me. If anything, they only made me want to silence them. Make them stop. Make them stop. Make them stop.

God, I've been beyond ******** for years. What does it matter now? I should keep going. This girl will die too. The demon will have her as he likes, like with every other unfortunate soul to find themselves near my shelter of a home on the ides of march.

The Friend came to me tonight and made me imagine something. Not something visible to the eye or to the mind, but something of a spiritual idea that questioned the purpose of the divines. If life is truly meant to promote free will and imagination, then why are there a thousand objects barring us from those very ideals? Ourselves being the major contributors, but with others at play. Take me, for example. I was never meant to have free will. I was born with that thing inside of my head. The thing that comes at night and leaves in the morning, the creature that dominates me and has continued to do so for as long as the eye can still recall.

If God created us as a sign of benevolence, then why are we so unhappy? We are not what we say we are. I know we're all unhappy. Wanting. Desiring. Bleeding. I know it. And we all fear. At the end of the day, we all fear.

The demon does not write, it speaks. It wishes to abolish the ideal that I once possessed of eventually finding liberty beneath the sun. It has revealed to me -- you could say, something quite terrible. That, upon the next rising march moon, I will find myself the victim of my own darkness. That when I die, which is inevitable by all accounts, the demon will awaken in another. But this time, that young boy will not be helpless as I was. You see, he wants it. This power. This darkness. These malignant dreams. He will tame the creature, not let the creature tame him. If that were to happen, what evil would be unleashed?

I have to kill him. I don't know where he is, I don't know his name, only a face. Blonde-hair, a bright smile, and the visage of a black haired beauty gently brushing his bangs from his face. What could such a thing mean?

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
xxxxxxFrom the Psycho Renegades:

"Physically, there are differentiations between Heiland and your average shinobi. First of all, most of the men of the north had platinum blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Many of them even had white hair. They often had exceptionally pale skin. They were often very tall and tended to wield large weapons like greatswords, etc, as a sign of their extra physical strength. There are no humans that really look like a Northman. They are exceptionally different from others, maintaining clear complexions for nearly their entire lives, and having generally firm but smooth features that other humans don't recognize.

The bloodline in itself hosts a slew of other abilities that are unique to the shinobi world. It is the bloodline ability known as "Hosfreyja," or, "Divine Will." It is the manipulation of force, through means of telekinesis. "

They maintain all of the physical aspects of Evander's descendants. The differentiation between a Psycho Renegade and Psycho Demon is not in the appearance, but the ability. Needless to say, the Psycho Demons possess an extremely powerful latent ability -- often times manifesting as a sentient creature -- known as "The Enemy". This creature is what you could call something of a parasite, passing onto one child and manipulating that child to its will. It is naturally an extremely malicious creature, and one of entirely unknown origins. Most Heiland Clan members do not even believe it exists, or if it does, it is simply a mental defect from their perspective. However, what it does is undeniable. The influence of "The Enemy" in a young Heiland's life can make the difference between a Psycho Renegade and a Psycho Demon; an amateur and a master. The psychic abilities of the Enemy are... above reproach.

xxxxxRULES
• There are only three Enemies in existence. This means -- only three Psycho Demons. If one dies, one slot opens.
• Everyone reacts to the Enemy differently. For example, Cara Alizech (from the history section) believed it to be a creature that possessed her body. She separated it into a dual-personality; the Friend, and the Enemy. The friend awoke only in the day, and the Enemy only in the night. There are other examples. Sometimes, a Psycho Demon will never be able to shut the Enemy off, and as a result will rampage until their eventual demise. Some can control it almost perfectly, and it becomes so intertwined with their personality that no one can ever distinguish it. This is the case with Kleine, although he has always manifested a different "persona" when the Enemy begins to itch; Double Take, Shinsei Karnata, means to an end.
• A Psycho Demon can passively read minds. This is one of their greatest strengths.
• Heiland genes are almost overwhelmingly dominant, not recessive. This means that almost every child of a Heiland -- even one with only a small amount of Heiland blood and ancestry -- is likely to inherit their traits of a long lifespan, their physical features, etc. However, only very few actually inherit the bloodline.
• You cannot automatically apply force to people, unless stated. Your techniques must be triggered properly.
• Heiland are not immortal, but age slower and live longer than your average humans. They have generally sturdy bodies and their cells decay much slower through the process of mitosis, slowing their degeneration. Your average Heiland stops growing at around twenty-five, reaches middle-age at around 65, and dies at around 120.
• User is immune to their own bloodline abilities, but not other Psycho Renegades

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Their bodies are one rank weak to fire
• This takes up both asset slots; no other clans, curse-marks, demons or bloodlines
• Psychic is your only element, and sub-element.
• You may only be of the sage class. Thus, you are limited almost solely to telekinesis, universal ninjutsu, some genjutsu, and physical styles.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• +2 ranks on the "Psychic Release"; you are a psychic sage
• Physically superior (base 3 points to be allocated to the stats of your choosing)
• Higher energy pool (+25%)
• All abilities of the psychic release can be done with your mind; others require gestures
• Can now manipulate psychic techniques passively, being able to change their trajectories and forcing opponents to deal with them.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
Psycho Perceive
The Psycho Demons can read minds. Period. They are capable of precisely tuning in to your thoughts, and even reading thoughts deep at the back of your conscious. These thoughts are often relayed to them in a variant of the Enemy's voice; often sadistic, or freakishly sweet, sometimes sensual but usually just horrifyingly creepy. They can still tell who is thinking what, if anything that audible tweak is simply a terrifying side-effect of their prodding into other people's minds.

The Enemy, even to the most macabre, is a horrifying creature. It is a being of pure evil. You don't want it to talk, and especially not talk to you. Ever.
The Victim
The ability to manipulate reality. This is what really distinguishes a Psycho Renegade from a Psycho Demon. This is essentially the "tota" of the bloodline; the ability passed down since the ancient times before man walked free from the Demon Country.

Many have related this ability to the Kurama bloodline, but it is different. It is essentially a form of telekinesis so absolutely refined that it can literally warp matter, rather than simply moving through it. You could consider the strength of the telekinetic abilities powerful enough to split atoms and shift space. Now, one wonders -- what is the limit of this ability?

It is not necessarily passive. All of the usages of this ability that are available to the Psycho Demon are skills listed in the bloodline. So, they can't simply bend reality and become Gods.
Level Two Victim: Upon reaching Jounin rank, the ability to warp reality allows the Heiland to passively and permanently augment their chakra pool by another 25%. This is essentially done by redefining their chakra supply.
The Perpetrator
This is another defining ability of "the Enemy"; it is the ability to use your psychic powers to influence the world around you. One of the most important usages of it is the ability to link yourself and a group of people, emitting and taking in thoughts and emotions across the board. With this ability, you can also influence people's decisions and use your intense psychic supremacy to lean people towards a specific emotional manifestation. For example, you can bring people to the edge of anger, lust, fear, joy, pride and shame. This can be monumental when dealing with matters outside of battle.

The second most important usage is levitation and telekinesis; you can passively fly, and also lift and throw other objects, though not other characters, their techniques, or their combat assets in general.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

xxxxx
THE PSYCHO RENEGADE
Second Set C
Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

Negative Force D-A
A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet. It cannot be used on other people or objects that they are currently touching/using. It cannot be applied to entire floors or walls, but can be applied to less massive structures such as pillars and boulders.

Positive Force D-A
A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

The Shift: Psycho Shock D-A
Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well. This works only within a fifty foot radius. This move can specifically follow the caster or an opponent, but not both at the same time.

Psycho Soul D-A (can be instantly amplified)
The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

Psycho Saemus B
Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

Psycho Hysteria A
This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

Psycho Freedom S
Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus. This can only be used on either what you can see, or what is emitting energy. It cannot be used to teleport within five feet of the opponent.

Smite A
This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

Psycho Innervate D-A
This is, essentially, psychic and telekinetic manipulation with added chakra. It allows you to freely bend your psychic energy into the shape and form of your pleasing, with larger radius and quicker speed at higher ranks. This ability has such diverse usage that it can be used to: burrow underground, force traction, block attacks, change their trajectory, be used as a weapon, be used for blunt or slashing damage, etc. Anything the mind can imagine.

xxxxx
THE PSYCHO DEMON
Beyond the Shift: Level One - I A [per individual limb]
The first level of reality manipulation is the manipulation of the self. It is the ability to augment yourself by means of dispatching the truth; there is no such thing as "the truth" when it comes to you. This allows you to surpass the limits of other human beings.

Such a magnified ability can only be applied to one limb per usage, and only up to three total. These effected limbs can essentially be considered edited matter with different, inhuman properties.
Super Speed is one of the possible properties. This can be considered lesser compared to actual statistic speed, because it only effects the one given limb, rather than an equal distribution across the body. It can be applied to up to two limbs, not all three, generally meaning you'll choose the arms or the legs. This can essentially push your speed to the maximum, hard cap within those limbs depending on how fast you already are; it's comparable to a base boost of five, which is heavily potent.

Super Strength is another, and is similar to super speed. It has the same rules as well as statistics, but can be applied to three limbs instead of two.

Intangibility is another ability. This can be applied not necessarily to limbs but to different "sections" of your body. It can be applied to an arm, a leg, your torso, and your head. With all three active, this makes killing a Psycho Demon incredibly difficult. However, the waist-level is always vulnerable, as well as the other tangible sections.

Beyond the Shift: Level Two - Change A
The ability to edit matter is something that few can claim to be capable of. That, you can consider a blessing, with the potential that this bloodline possesses. The second level of reality manipulation can extend beyond yourself. While you will never be attuned enough to be capable to apply First-level reality manipulation onto other people, you can apply a more broad level of abilities that have a singular purpose rather than a sustained use. For example, with this ability, you can permanently make changes to others. You can edit their bodies to be younger, older, taller, shorter, more fat, more skinny, more muscular, more slender, etc. The beginning of the reality manipulation first takes place as a see-through set of ripples across a radius, and then within a few moments, anything inside of that radius will be vulnerable to "edits". Edits can and often will entail crushing people, changing their body proportions to be impossible for sustained life, beheading them, etc. Closing your fists as the ripples emerge accelerates the process of initiating reality manipulation. Once it has begun in an area, you can choose to prevent matter from inside that radius from leaving. This radius can be about 15 feet in diameter. Compare the radius to a bubble, loaded with extremely dense and powerful psychotic energy.

These walls of matter can be used to block and destroy techniques. They can be manipulated and moved once fully cast, acting as shifting fields of psychic power that can attack and defend. They can also be released into psywaves and clumps of powerful, degenerative psychic energy.

Beyond the Shift: Level Three - Signs A
The third level reality manipulation deals in the transference of chakra. It can be transferred in many ways; eye contact, physical contact, contact through a blast of energy. Regardless, once an enemy has succumbed to one of these three, you can essentially unload on them. They are the epicenter, and their bodies are yours to edit as you please, though pretty much exclusively in negative ways. You can also, however, use this to augment their emotions and desires to the point of nigh-subservience for a brief period of time.

If not, you can always go for the ol' head explosion by means of brain waves en masse.

Once you have transferred the initial chakra of this ability into the opponent's system, you have about ten posts to unleash it, or it will fade away.

Beyond the Shift: Level Four - Apathy A
A high level reality warping technique. Using this power, you can literally begin to mentally tear away at and dissolve the enemy. It's been compared to the feeling of thousands upon thousands of blades marching into your skin, or a hungry mob tearing you apart. You literally will begin to break apart. This is a mental shockwave, and it only applies to enemies directly in front of you within twenty feet. It makes a horrible, screeching noise before it initiates, and the Heiland's eyes will begin to glow a bright white. This lasts for two posts, and can only be done three times in one battle.

Beyond the Shift: Level Five - The Gate A
The highest level of reality warping. By editing matter to the level of removing the "distance" between two points, Kleine and only Kleine can warp through "relays" of energy around the field. Three of these can be set up, each costing an individual twenty chakra. These can be expanded by the loosening and the tightening of the palm and fingers, and can be closed around enemies to crush them. They can also be grabbed and concealed within the Heiland for a quick release, although the obvious discoloration of air and the transparent visual effects will diminish once the point is removed by the caster.

These gates can be augmented to transport techniques/people other than the Heiland.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"I prayed that night. God did not answer me, but another did."

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• All restrictions listed in the weaknesses.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: Kleine Heiland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:19 am
Headmate Shane

xxxxxxxxxxHEILAND: THE PSYCHO DEMONS
[ Because I can. Because I want to. Because I couldn't live any other way. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Whore. Yes, that's what I am. A particular form of creature that does not walk in the sun but beneath the moon; one who spreads her legs for a slab of meat and some money. Murderer. I am that too. As I entered this world, another life faded; my mother's, taken by an unfortunate accident known as birth. User. Serpent. Demon. Creature. Monster. The Devil. A Witch. The end of all things. I am all of these. I am all of these.

"Please," she said. "Spare me." For the twentieth time or so - perhaps beyond that, she repeated those words. Spare me. Spare me. Spare me. As if I had anything to spare. Outside of my worn boots and the clothes on my back, what was I? Nothing really. Nothing in particular. Maybe the lackluster of my existence was what allowed me to become so unfeeling. Woes, cries, roars, wails. They did not phase me. If anything, they only made me want to silence them. Make them stop. Make them stop. Make them stop.

God, I've been beyond ******** for years. What does it matter now? I should keep going. This girl will die too. The demon will have her as he likes, like with every other unfortunate soul to find themselves near my shelter of a home on the ides of march.

The Friend came to me tonight and made me imagine something. Not something visible to the eye or to the mind, but something of a spiritual idea that questioned the purpose of the divines. If life is truly meant to promote free will and imagination, then why are there a thousand objects barring us from those very ideals? Ourselves being the major contributors, but with others at play. Take me, for example. I was never meant to have free will. I was born with that thing inside of my head. The thing that comes at night and leaves in the morning, the creature that dominates me and has continued to do so for as long as the eye can still recall.

If God created us as a sign of benevolence, then why are we so unhappy? We are not what we say we are. I know we're all unhappy. Wanting. Desiring. Bleeding. I know it. And we all fear. At the end of the day, we all fear.

The demon does not write, it speaks. It wishes to abolish the ideal that I once possessed of eventually finding liberty beneath the sun. It has revealed to me -- you could say, something quite terrible. That, upon the next rising march moon, I will find myself the victim of my own darkness. That when I die, which is inevitable by all accounts, the demon will awaken in another. But this time, that young boy will not be helpless as I was. You see, he wants it. This power. This darkness. These malignant dreams. He will tame the creature, not let the creature tame him. If that were to happen, what evil would be unleashed?

I have to kill him. I don't know where he is, I don't know his name, only a face. Blonde-hair, a bright smile, and the visage of a black haired beauty gently brushing his bangs from his face. What could such a thing mean?

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
xxxxxxFrom the Psycho Renegades:

"Physically, there are differentiations between Heiland and your average shinobi. First of all, most of the men of the north had platinum blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Many of them even had white hair. They often had exceptionally pale skin. They were often very tall and tended to wield large weapons like greatswords, etc, as a sign of their extra physical strength. There are no humans that really look like a Northman. They are exceptionally different from others, maintaining clear complexions for nearly their entire lives, and having generally firm but smooth features that other humans don't recognize.

The bloodline in itself hosts a slew of other abilities that are unique to the shinobi world. It is the bloodline ability known as "Hosfreyja," or, "Divine Will." It is the manipulation of force, through means of telekinesis. "

They maintain all of the physical aspects of Evander's descendants. The differentiation between a Psycho Renegade and Psycho Demon is not in the appearance, but the ability. Needless to say, the Psycho Demons possess an extremely powerful latent ability -- often times manifesting as a sentient creature -- known as "The Enemy". This creature is what you could call something of a parasite, passing onto one child and manipulating that child to its will. It is naturally an extremely malicious creature, and one of entirely unknown origins. Most Heiland Clan members do not even believe it exists, or if it does, it is simply a mental defect from their perspective. However, what it does is undeniable. The influence of "The Enemy" in a young Heiland's life can make the difference between a Psycho Renegade and a Psycho Demon; an amateur and a master. The psychic abilities of the Enemy are... above reproach.

xxxxxRULES
• There are only three Enemies in existence. This means -- only three Psycho Demons. If one dies, one slot opens.
• Everyone reacts to the Enemy differently. For example, Cara Alizech (from the history section) believed it to be a creature that possessed her body. She separated it into a dual-personality; the Friend, and the Enemy. The friend awoke only in the day, and the Enemy only in the night. There are other examples. Sometimes, a Psycho Demon will never be able to shut the Enemy off, and as a result will rampage until their eventual demise. Some can control it almost perfectly, and it becomes so intertwined with their personality that no one can ever distinguish it. This is the case with Kleine, although he has always manifested a different "persona" when the Enemy begins to itch; Double Take, Shinsei Karnata, means to an end.
• A Psycho Demon can passively read minds. This is one of their greatest strengths.
• Heiland genes are almost overwhelmingly dominant, not recessive. This means that almost every child of a Heiland -- even one with only a small amount of Heiland blood and ancestry -- is likely to inherit their traits of a long lifespan, their physical features, etc. However, only very few actually inherit the bloodline.
• You cannot automatically apply force to people, unless stated. Your techniques must be triggered properly.
• Heiland are not immortal, but age slower and live longer than your average humans. They have generally sturdy bodies and their cells decay much slower through the process of mitosis, slowing their degeneration. Your average Heiland stops growing at around twenty-five, reaches middle-age at around 65, and dies at around 120.
• User is immune to their own bloodline abilities, but not other Psycho Renegades

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Their bodies are one rank weak to fire
• This takes up both asset slots; no other clans, curse-marks, demons or bloodlines
• Psychic is your only element, and sub-element.
• You may only be of the sage class. Thus, you are limited almost solely to telekinesis, universal ninjutsu, some genjutsu, and physical styles.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• +2 ranks on the "Psychic Release"; you are a psychic sage
• Physically superior (base 3 points to be allocated to the stats of your choosing)
• Higher energy pool (+25%)
• All abilities of the psychic release can be done with your mind; others require gestures

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
Psycho Perceive
The Psycho Demons can read minds. Period. They are capable of precisely tuning in to your thoughts, and even reading thoughts deep at the back of your conscious. These thoughts are often relayed to them in a variant of the Enemy's voice; often sadistic, or freakishly sweet, sometimes sensual but usually just horrifyingly creepy. They can still tell who is thinking what, if anything that audible tweak is simply a terrifying side-effect of their prodding into other people's minds.

The Enemy, even to the most macabre, is a horrifying creature. It is a being of pure evil. You don't want it to talk, and especially not talk to you. Ever.
The Victim
The ability to manipulate reality. This is what really distinguishes a Psycho Renegade from a Psycho Demon. This is essentially the "tota" of the bloodline; the ability passed down since the ancient times before man walked free from the Demon Country.

Many have related this ability to the Kurama bloodline, but it is different. It is essentially a form of telekinesis so absolutely refined that it can literally warp matter, rather than simply moving through it. You could consider the strength of the telekinetic abilities powerful enough to split atoms and shift space. Now, one wonders -- what is the limit of this ability?

It is not necessarily passive. All of the usages of this ability that are available to the Psycho Demon are skills listed in the bloodline. So, they can't simply bend reality and become Gods.
The Perpetrator
This is another defining ability of "the Enemy"; it is the ability to use your psychic powers to influence the world around you. One of the most important usages of it is the ability to link yourself and a group of people, emitting and taking in thoughts and emotions across the board. With this ability, you can also influence people's decisions and use your intense psychic supremacy to lean people towards a specific emotional manifestation. For example, you can bring people to the edge of anger, lust, fear, joy, pride and shame. This can be monumental when dealing with matters outside of battle.

The second most important usage is levitation and telekinesis; you can passively fly, and also lift and throw other objects, though not other characters, their techniques, or their combat assets in general.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

xxxxx
THE PSYCHO RENEGADE
Second Set C
Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

Negative Force D-A
A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet. It cannot be used on other people or objects that they are currently touching/using. It cannot be applied to entire floors or walls, but can be applied to less massive structures such as pillars and boulders.

Positive Force D-A
A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

The Shift: Psycho Shock D-A
Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well. This works only within a fifty foot radius. This move can specifically follow the caster or an opponent, but not both at the same time.

Psycho Soul D-A (can be instantly amplified)
The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

Psycho Saemus B
Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

Psycho Hysteria A
This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

Psycho Freedom S
Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus. This can only be used on either what you can see, or what is emitting energy. It cannot be used to teleport within five feet of the opponent.

Smite A
This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

xxxxx
THE PSYCHO DEMON
Beyond the Shift: Level One - I A [per individual limb]
The first level of reality manipulation is the manipulation of the self. It is the ability to augment yourself by means of dispatching the truth; there is no such thing as "the truth" when it comes to you. This allows you to surpass the limits of other human beings.

Such a magnified ability can only be applied to one limb per usage, and only up to three total. These effected limbs can essentially be considered edited matter with different, inhuman properties.
Super Speed is one of the possible properties. This can be considered lesser compared to actual statistic speed, because it only effects the one given limb, rather than an equal distribution across the body. It can be applied to up to two limbs, not all three, generally meaning you'll choose the arms or the legs. This can essentially push your speed to the maximum, hard cap within those limbs depending on how fast you already are; it's comparable to a base boost of five, which is heavily potent.

Super Strength is another, and is similar to super speed. It has the same rules as well as statistics, but can be applied to three limbs instead of two.

Intangibility is another ability. This can be applied not necessarily to limbs but to different "sections" of your body. It can be applied to an arm, a leg, your torso, and your head. With all three active, this makes killing a Psycho Demon incredibly difficult. However, the waist-level is always vulnerable, as well as the other tangible sections.

Beyond the Shift: Level Two - Change A
The ability to edit matter is something that few can claim to be capable of. That, you can consider a blessing, with the potential that this bloodline possesses. The second level of reality manipulation can extend beyond yourself. While you will never be attuned enough to be capable to apply First-level reality manipulation onto other people, you can apply a more broad level of abilities that have a singular purpose rather than a sustained use. For example, with this ability, you can permanently make changes to others. You can edit their bodies to be younger, older, taller, shorter, more fat, more skinny, more muscular, more slender, etc. The beginning of the reality manipulation first takes place as a see-through set of ripples across a radius, and then within a few moments, anything inside of that radius will be vulnerable to "edits". Edits can and often will entail crushing people, changing their body proportions to be impossible for sustained life, beheading them, etc. Closing your fists as the ripples emerge accelerates the process of initiating reality manipulation. Once it has begun in an area, you can choose to prevent matter from inside that radius from leaving. This radius can be about 15 feet in diameter. Compare the radius to a bubble, loaded with extremely dense and powerful psychotic energy.

These walls of matter can be used to block and destroy techniques. They can be manipulated and moved once fully cast, acting as shifting fields of psychic power that can attack and defend. They can also be released into psywaves and clumps of powerful, degenerative psychic energy.

Beyond the Shift: Level Three - Signs A
The third level reality manipulation deals in the transference of chakra. It can be transferred in many ways; eye contact, physical contact, contact through a blast of energy. Regardless, once an enemy has succumbed to one of these three, you can essentially unload on them. They are the epicenter, and their bodies are yours to edit as you please, though pretty much exclusively in negative ways. You can also, however, use this to augment their emotions and desires to the point of nigh-subservience for a brief period of time.

If not, you can always go for the ol' head explosion by means of brain waves en masse.

Once you have transferred the initial chakra of this ability into the opponent's system, you have about ten posts to unleash it, or it will fade away.

Beyond the Shift: Level Four - Apathy A
A high level reality warping technique. Using this power, you can literally begin to mentally tear away at and dissolve the enemy. It's been compared to the feeling of thousands upon thousands of blades marching into your skin, or a hungry mob tearing you apart. You literally will begin to break apart. This is a mental shockwave, and it only applies to enemies directly in front of you within twenty feet. It makes a horrible, screeching noise before it initiates, and the Heiland's eyes will begin to glow a bright white. This lasts for two posts, and can only be done three times in one battle.

Beyond the Shift: Level Five - The Gate A
The highest level of reality warping. By editing matter to the level of removing the "distance" between two points, Kleine and only Kleine can warp through "relays" of energy around the field. Three of these can be set up, each costing an individual twenty chakra. These can be expanded by the loosening and the tightening of the palm and fingers, and can be closed around enemies to crush them. They can also be grabbed and concealed within the Heiland for a quick release, although the obvious discoloration of air and the transparent visual effects will diminish once the point is removed by the caster.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"I prayed that night. God did not answer me, but another did."

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• All restrictions listed in the weaknesses.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: Kleine Heiland

have fun killing activity, approved  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obtain Bloodlines & Clans here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]