Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Jutsu Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:34 pm
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12

Dark bullet: Stat altering jutsu is pretty bad. Denied.

Dark compulsion: Clarify how people get infected.

Dark extraction: Approved.

Explosion Release: Trip wire: It's D rank, so the jutsu would stay as powerful as a D rank. And it would be pretty visible.

Explosion Release: Denied: It's also D rank, so it should be treated as such.

Well, The trip wire tech wouldn't be useful it was very visible, and the reason the denied explosion release gets stronger is because of how when you get stronger, you start fighting stronger RPC's. The compulsion one..actually it's not my best work, i'd rather delete that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:42 pm
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12

Dark bullet: Stat altering jutsu is pretty bad. Denied.

Dark compulsion: Clarify how people get infected.

Dark extraction: Approved.

Explosion Release: Trip wire: It's D rank, so the jutsu would stay as powerful as a D rank. And it would be pretty visible.

Explosion Release: Denied: It's also D rank, so it should be treated as such.

Well, The trip wire tech wouldn't be useful it was very visible, and the reason the denied explosion release gets stronger is because of how when you get stronger, you start fighting stronger RPC's. The compulsion one..actually it's not my best work, i'd rather delete that one.

If you want it to be stronger, then you just make it the highest you want it to be. It just makes it over complicated if you make it evolve. People at lower ranks are able to use strong jutsu. As for the trip wire tech, if combined with your darkness, it's pretty powerful, so I think it's fair to say that it's fairly visable. I'm willing to budge though, if you make it C rank.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:48 pm
S H I N I N G A C E

Alright how about this. The dark bullet, Instead of altering stat's, Can, when touching a weapon, shroud it in the darkness, causing it to be poisonous for both genin and chuunin rank. And for the jutsu's that weren't denied and the dark bullet, becomes switched to C rank.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 pm
The below two jutsu are exclusive to the Gobi Jinchuuriki due to their unique ability to use Steam Release, but not the Demon-Exclusive moves that Kokuo comes with. Theyre just normal jutsu with a special release.

Your Rank: Genin
Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
Name of Jutsu: Suton: Jōki dasshu (Steam Release: Steam Dash)
Rank of Jutsu: B
Jutsu's Element: Suton (Steam)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:No
Description: The user, using only a single handsign, explodes into a cloud of steam which quickly shoots in a certain direction anywhere from 5-100 feet. While the cloud moves extremely fast, if it is intercepted somehow, the user will be forced back into their physical form.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Suton: Jōki Buresu (Steam Release: Steam Breath)
Rank of Jutsu: D-SS
Jutsu's Element: Suton (Steam)
Description: The user, without any handsigns, can exhale an amount of steam that scales with the chakra used. A D-level amount of steam would be just enough to blow in someones face to maybe give them a quick scald, while an SS-level amount of steam would be enough to fog up half a Hidden Village. This allows flexibility in how much steam one can exhale while using the rank system to define how more steam requires more chakra use.

Once the user reaches Jounin Level, they are able to exhale steam not only from their mouth but through any part of their body, using their sweat glands. If the chakra does not come through their mouth, it adds a 20% chakra cost to the exhalation..
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Youton: Tanki-Sha (Lava Release: Spitfire)
Rank of Jutsu: D-SS
Jutsu's Element: Youton (Lava, found in the Terumi bloodline])
Description: The user, without any handsigns, can spit an amount of Lava that requires more chakra the more they create. A D-ranked amount of lava would just be, say, a flask's worth while an SS-ranked amount could fill a small lake. The viscosity and flammability of the lava works as the bloodline allows, scaling with the user's rank. When the user reaches the A-rank, they are able to control any lava they've spat for an amount of chakra that's equal to 20% of its initial creation cost every turn they manipulate it.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:52 pm
Your Rank: Chuunin
Name of Jutsu: Bijuu Kai
Rank of Jutsu: Sannin
Jutsu's Element:
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nah
Description: Only able to be used by Jinchuuriki's, this jutsu is a version of Kai (which currently doesn't exist in the guild??? That's why I'm making this) that's the ultimate defense against Genjutsu for a Demon Host. When caught in a Genjutsu, the demon realizes the illusion and disrupts the chakra flow of its host, snapping them out of it. The Genjutsu that can be kai'd out of are equal to the user's rank, however, if the user is in Stage 1, they can be kai'd out of Genjutsu a rank above them. In Stage 2, 2 ranks above them and, in Stage 3, almost all Genjutsu can be kai'd out of by the Demon's external interference.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

With the advent of super powerful Genjutsu bloodlines and the like, there are pretty much zero defenses against most Genjutsu in the guild, so I've decided to make my own. Keep in mind that this is already possible in the anime, except a jutsu doesn't have to be used as long as the user is in control of their beast. Not only this, but it can be used to kai out of one of the strongest Genjutsu in the naruto world (Tsukiyomi), so it can be assumed that, even without a jutsu, no Genjutsu can really stand a chance against it. Proof This allows those without complete control to have it done, however at the cost of chakra, and a bit of a limit. If a Jinchuuriki is caught in a genjtusu without being in a certain stage, they could still be f**ked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:53 pm
Your Rank: Jounin
Ninja Class: Medical
Name of Jutsu: Fuuinjutsu: Kotei Suru (Sealing Technique: Immobilize)
Rank of Jutsu: S
Jutsu's Element: Universal
Jutsu Type: Sealing
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
Description:
User Image
A special sealing jutsu that is only able to be used on a person that has been either knocked out, stunned, or immobilized. The user will throws a sealing tag on the person and it will then covered their body with the symbol 停止 (Teishi/Stop). At this stage the person caught is unable to move or use chakra anymore. As their own chakra is now being used to maintain the sealed place on them by the user.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu 裏四象封印術 (Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique)
Rank of Jutsu: A
Jutsu Type: Sealing
User Image
Description: This technique is a fūinjutsu that the user places across their chest, and sets it to activate upon their death. It releases four symbols from the user's body that then forms a large, black sphere around them. Anything caught inside the sphere's area is then drawn in and sealed within the user's corpse. It has a range of 20 meters, making the sphere a total of 40 meters in diameter.

(Can only be activated at death)
(Seals away users bloodline and clan secrets as well leaving only a husk)
(Seal only works for real body can't be done with any clone jutsu.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Kekkai: Tengai Hōjin
Rank of Jutsu: B
Jutsu Type: Kekkai Ninjutsu (Barrier Ninjutsu)
User Image
Description:
This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the centre. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with their own "sense". The user may also move, the barrier will follow them as they move.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:18 pm
Name of Jutsu: Happiness
Rank of Jutsu: D
Jutsu's Element:
Jutsu Type: Medical?
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No.
Description: Using a plant that contains Dopamine, and combining it with cells and basic combining jutsu, there is a creation of a small tablet that stimulates the brain and acts sort of like neutralizer. It gets them high, makes them feel the best sensations in like [sex, good food, whatever floats their boat] and have very vivid happy dreams. It pretty much brings them immense happiness.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:05 am
Ninja Class: Sage
Name of Jutsu:Dākuroa: Dark Roar
Rank of Jutsu: C
Jutsu's Element:Yamikonton
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:No.
Description:Utilizing Dark Energy, The user gathers the energy within his mouth and release a destructive blast towards the opponent.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Kurai Tsunami: Dark Tsunami
Jutsu's Element:Yamikonton
Description:Utilizing Dark Energy, The user gathers his dark energy and send a giant wave towards the victim.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Thunder Punch
Jutsu's Element: Raiton
Description:The user surrounds his fist in raiton. The punch holds quite a bit of power being able to put a hole in a village's gate.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Suijin_Kami

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:34 pm
Name of Jutsu: Maitibasshu no Jutsu (Might Bash Technique)
Jutsu's Element:
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is 2/4 of my Custom Kokuo jutsu
Description: The Gobi is a creature that is equipped with a rather intimidating set of horns. He's always been well known for his physical abilities and his ramming abilities. Well, this jutsu is why. This technique can only be used from Stage 2 onwards. In Stage 2, the technique isn't nearly as effective, and is an A ranked technique (which technically becomes S ranked since all demon techniques are increased by one rank), but screw technicalities. Once activated, Kokuo/Kukishi digs his/her hooves into the ground, pulses chakra through their muscles, and then rockets straight forward. Steam explodes from behind them, generated by their hooves to make them faster. The speed of this technique is equivalent to somebody with a 13 Speed Stat sprinting. While they're running, their head down and horns forward, basically anything they collide into is decimated.

Myths tell of Kokuo using this technique to drill a hole through a mountain in seconds, or to rip apart a village in a rampage. Well, these myth's aren't really myths - these things can and have happened during this jutsu. In short, this jutsu is like a physical Bijuudama. Anything in its path is destroyed.

One weakness to this jutsu is that the user's visibility is narrowed, as their heads are down and their horns are up. It could be relatively easy to create a trap for an unwary rampager.

Other than that, this is the signature move of the Gobi, the ultimate usage of its raw physical power.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 pm
Name of Jutsu: Suton: Eien no Suchīmu (Steam Release: Eternal Steam)
Jutsu's Element:N/A
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is 3/4 of my Custom Kokuo jutsu
Description: When this Genjutsu is activated, the user explodes into a cloud of scalding steam. This can be used by the Jinchuuriki in any stage of Demon Release - whether that be the cloak (Stage 0) or whether Kokuo's completely free (Stage 3). The steam expands with incredible speed, covering any opponents in the area with its burning presence. While the user is in the steam, their vision will be obscured in all ways shapes and forms. Kirigakure no Jutsu doesn't work to see through this steam because it's a Genjutsu, however Doujutsu will still do the job. Not only will they not be able to see, but they will feel the same pain of being in the steam as if they actually were. They will feel their flesh burn and their body boil as steam cooks them alive. Because the steam is an illusion, there is no escape. If they run and run and keep running, the steam will follow them. During the performance of this Genjutsu, the user is covered in an actual cloud of steam that shrouds them as protection. This way, they can move, invisible, amongst the Genjutsu and attack their unknowing opponent.

Because this Genjutsu is so real, it would take a very long time before somebody realized they were even in an illusion, and by then they might have passed out from the pain of the fake burns. Kaiing out of it is possible just like any other Illusion, however its very unlikely that one would ever realize that they needed to do so unless they had a Doujutsu.

This Genjutsu drains ten chakra every post that its active.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Suton: Nigeba Nai (Steam Release: No Escape)
Jutsu's Element:N/A
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is the fourth and last of my custom Bijuu jutsu
Description: For this Ninjutsu to be used, the user must have seen the victim at least once before. A massive amount of especially dense steam is exhaled from the mouth. Once the user closes their mouth, it darts off towards whoever the user has targeted. This steam is extremely fast, equivalent to someone of level 13 Speed sprinting at full speed ahead. It chased after whoever was locked on, never ending until it attaches to their skin. Once it does, the steam surrounds them, slowing movement due to its denseness and burning them to death within seconds.

As the steam chases its victim, any sources of water (except for animal life) will evaporate and join the chase. If the victim is in a field of grass, steam will constantly rise from the grass and grasp at their ankles, attempting to slow them. If they pass a tree, god help them, because a sizable clump of steam will shoot out (withering the tree) and attack them. All the while the original cloud is still chasing them.

Fuuton can and will blow away the steam as long as its at least a rank below (So, S-ranked, because all demon techniques are one rank up) or higher, however Fuuton cannot stop other sources of water from dissolving and chasing them. For the jutsu to be completely stopped, the original dense cloud of steam must be completely blown apart, which is certainly possible if one can force the handsigns out fast enough to use said technique.

The user is drained of 20 chakra every post the jutsu is active.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

City in Slumber

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:37 pm
Jai12321

You're approved, get outta here.

City in Slumber

First: Approved

Second: Does creating a fog through an entire village actually equal only fog, or is it steam? Are you burning the skin off everybody in the fog? If not, then I approve of this technique.

Third: I can't approve this. I think that creation and manipulation should not tie so directly in to each other. I can approve just the creation, but not manipulation.

Fourth: Denied. The thing is...I don't think being a host makes everybody that has a demon mutually unaffected by genjutsu unless their character is *built around avoiding it already*

Fifth: I'll let you have that, but remember, only SS-Rank jutsus are described as being able to destroy a village in a single stroke. Since it's a physical attack, you open yourself up to a large variety of weaknesses, but I suppose it's all good. Before I give it an official approval, however, I need to know if this "rampage" only lasts for a single post, and the range the user will run for.

Sixth: I have no problem with this being used, but you have to state how it triggers. Is it visual? If the enemy can already see steam, but it's fake, that means they've already fallen for it so you have to specify. Further, I can't accept it being active for every post for just ten chakra points. No, absolutely not. You're going to need to pay a much bigger price for something like that, my friend.

Seventh: Let me just reiterate an interesting point. When using skills, the one with the highest rank wins. If they're of equal rank, they obliterate each other. By that extent, water jutsus will still wipe this thing out, rather than evaporating. Just so we're clear, anyway. I don't want people complaining that all of their precious water jutsus are then useless. Also, it will *not* chase the target at 13 speed until its dispelled. I will not allow that for an S-Rank ability. Not happening. The charging ability, at least, only moves in a straight line, so I'm fine with that, but this I just won't let pass.

Suijin_Kami

None of your posted abilities have any real description or depth in them. Rewrite them to be more expansive so they can be properly judged.

Naito_Arekkusu7

It's not like I need them, but I'd like RP samples for both the lower two abilities. For Immobilize...why is it simply because they're knocked out, stunned, or immobile? It's not like I have a problem with it, but is it just a capture technique? I'm curious what you plan to do with this. I may debuff it to just an unconscious opponent, though, so be forewarned.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:59 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Fifth: I'll let you have that, but remember, only SS-Rank jutsus are described as being able to destroy a village in a single stroke. Since it's a physical attack, you open yourself up to a large variety of weaknesses, but I suppose it's all good. Before I give it an official approval, however, I need to know if this "rampage" only lasts for a single post, and the range the user will run for.

Sixth: I have no problem with this being used, but you have to state how it triggers. Is it visual? If the enemy can already see steam, but it's fake, that means they've already fallen for it so you have to specify. Further, I can't accept it being active for every post for just ten chakra points. No, absolutely not. You're going to need to pay a much bigger price for something like that, my friend.

Seventh: Let me just reiterate an interesting point. When using skills, the one with the highest rank wins. If they're of equal rank, they obliterate each other. By that extent, water jutsus will still wipe this thing out, rather than evaporating. Just so we're clear, anyway. I don't want people complaining that all of their precious water jutsus are then useless. Also, it will *not* chase the target at 13 speed until its dispelled. I will not allow that for an S-Rank ability. Not happening. The charging ability, at least, only moves in a straight line, so I'm fine with that, but this I just won't let pass.

Second: Added specifications that the steam would not instantly cause third degree burns, but instead would cause minor burns on initial contact and more on prolonged exposure. If an SS amount of steam is made (enough to cover a village), there's a one post waiting period for that steam to be generated.

Third: Talked about on skype

Fourth: Will accept the denial (it was OP anyways)

Fifth: Right, right, but demon techniques like these are given a rank-up, so its really an SS ranked technique

Sixth: Activates upon the victim seeing the user explode into steam. Drains 20 chakra per post.

Seventh: Alright, I can dig that. Basically, techniques of equal rank neutralize the steam while techniques of greater rank go above and beyond that. Water techniques of the same rank or above won't evaporate into steam. Also, the speed the hunting steam will move at is lowered to 11 rather than 13.  

City in Slumber

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:01 pm
Approved. You're good to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 am
Your Rank: Saanin
Ninja Class: Assassin
Name of Jutsu: Flying Light
Rank of Jutsu: A
Jutsu's Element: Light
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: Only to my characters.
Description:
Using the light around them, (or making the light, via through another Joukai attack) The user thrusts up, allowing the particles to carry him through the air. This is more of a maneuver than an initial attack, and it only allows the user to jump into the air for 3 minutes before rendering the jutsu useless for two post (meaning he won't be able to jump anymore). This requires a lot of leg strength, and it allows the user to fly for the given amount of time.
RP Sample:

Valentine Valtieri

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:59 am
Valentine Valtieri

Naito_Arekkusu7

It's not like I need them, but I'd like RP samples for both the lower two abilities. For Immobilize...why is it simply because they're knocked out, stunned, or immobile? It's not like I have a problem with it, but is it just a capture technique? I'm curious what you plan to do with this. I may debuff it to just an unconscious opponent, though, so be forewarned.

Immobilize, is a capture technique, you ever fought someone here that won't give up unless they are dead or you are trying to transport a bounty? It's annoying when your character is not a stone cold killer and would rather just seal them and doesn't want to cut off limbs just so he won't use a jutsu. So please don't debuff it, think about it like this a five man team of guards versus and offender, they can't always knock him out. But they will each grab a leg and arm while the first person is holding him down with a shield as they then put the restraints so it's basically the same concept if the opponent is not able to fight off the restraints then why would he need to be unconscious to put said restraints in the first place?
Think of it like hand restraints for shinobi. Same for being stunned it gives a moment to start putting the restraint, but if person is able to recover quick enough he'll be able to do something and remove the restraint.
http://youtu.be/K_PA666KHok?t=7m18s

Ura Shisho Fuinjutsu RP
Arekku was at the end of the rope, they had bested him at every turn. He felt death approaching him as the wounds on his body continued to bleed. They were about to take everything from him, probably harvest his organs, his eyes for his bloodline, and his mind for trade secrets. This was probably the worse situation he could be in, all he could think he could do was prepare for the worse as he made a seal and touched his body. As the thoughts of death crept in his assailants finally appeared each brandishing their weapon ready to end him. He smiled weakly as they charged and stabbed him with his blade. As the blade went through him he grabbed both of their arms with last of his strength and locked his muscles in place with his remaining chakra. Both men attempted to pull from the lifeless Arekku, but no luck as the remaining chakra did it's purpose and kept them in place. As one of the men grabbed his extra sword and was about to cut off Arekku's arms so they may be released. Before he could swing his blade down seals appeared and black ink started spilling from Arekku's body as four set of seal appeared around them. As the area then continued to be covered to ink it suddenly formed a sphere that then expanded on the area. After it expanded a spherical crater was left behind along with Arekku's body. Hours later another group of shinobi came searching for their comrades and only found Arekku's body in the area. They looked at his eyes and found they were crushed, as well as seals were left behind on his face and stomach. This as the end of Arekkusu Morinaga, shinobi of Kusa.

Kekkai: Tengai Hōjin RP
Arekku made a small little ritual as he twirled his head and then jumped on the air. While on the air he clapped his hands and feet together and as he landed he released the barrier onto the area. The barrier was translucent and unnoticeable, but it now connected to his senses. As he felt a rat scurry into his area of influence now. Arekku kept it activated as he prepared to be attacked in the mist. His eyes were useless thanks to the thickness of it, so he had to rely on this jutsu. He felt a larger object enter his area and charge at him. As such Arekku made a last minute dodge to the air as his opponent swung his sword horizontally at him. As they were now mere feet away from each other, Arekku proceeded to attempt to kick him on the face. Only for his opponent to block him with his arm and retreat back into the mist. Leaving Arekku to rely on his jutsu to anticipate his opponent once again.  
Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff