Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Weapons Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:21 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Name of weapon: Glory of Ten Powers
Your Rank: Sannin
Who owns the weapon: Katsu Naikiri
Where it was found/Who made it:
Users Class: Weapon User
The Range of the weapon: Self, 3 foot blade
Weakness: Can only be used ten times per month
Description: This sword is essentially able to manipulate space-time with its attacks, used three ways, each costing 15 chakra:
1. The ability to cut spaces within 100 meters of the user, removing the cut from its original place and moving it elsewhere. Essentially a "long-distance attack", the weakness of this is that it makes the actual blade like a phantom and thus being within range of the sword is harmless during this brief period.
2. The ability to cut dimensional rifts. This would fall into being able to rip portals apart with kenjutsu equal to the portals rank.
3. The ability to cut into a different dimension. This mainly applies to one who might run into another dimension for safety. While unable to access the dimension, the user can move his cuts the same way as he would using the first method so long as he is within 10 meters of the target when he/she transferred dimensions, in which the user can infiltrate the space with his sword any time within ten posts. As with the first method, the sword becomes a phantom during this time.
Rp Sample:

Green

Denied to the max.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 pm
Hinote Tosatsu
S H I N I N G A C E
Hinote Tosatsu
: You're sword can't be as tough as a jounin Kaguya. I think you should bump that down. If you do, then I see no problem.

Figured that might be the clincher, just thought I'd try for it since he's a Kaguya anyways. Would chuunin or spec jounin be better? I'd prefer whichever is the strongest you'll allow it, just to get my "Money's worth", you know.

Spec Jounin is alright.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Hinote Tosatsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:26 pm
S H I N I N G A C E
Hinote Tosatsu
S H I N I N G A C E
Hinote Tosatsu
: You're sword can't be as tough as a jounin Kaguya. I think you should bump that down. If you do, then I see no problem.

Figured that might be the clincher, just thought I'd try for it since he's a Kaguya anyways. Would chuunin or spec jounin be better? I'd prefer whichever is the strongest you'll allow it, just to get my "Money's worth", you know.

Spec Jounin is alright.

Name of weapon: Mucro Sanguis
Your Rank: Genin
Who owns the weapon: Singultus
Where it was found/Who made it: Forged by Singultus' father soon before his own death. The runes were carved into the sword later by Singultus himself.
Users Class: Weapons
The Range of the weapon: Three Feet
Weakness: The sword's flat tip makes it a very poor stabbing or piercing weapon. Charging or activating the runes costs equal to a D ranked jutsu for each rune. Runes cannot be both charged and activated in the same post, and only one may be charged or activated per post.
Description: This weapon was forged by Singultus' father, using his own previously severed leg as the material for the blade. The bone was carefully shaped and molded into a proper sword, but keeping a shape reminiscent of a slightly bent knee. Having been a Kaguya by birth, the blade in turn inherited the strength of the man's bones, becoming as strong as a Kaguya special jounin's bone. The hilt is made of wood, intricately carved and ending in the likeness of a horned woman. The blade itself is a double edged weapon, being sharpened on both sides. The flat is about three inches across, making it a bit wider than the average blade, and as it is also quite thick in the middle it holds a bit more weight than average as well, making it good for overpowering blows, but less useful for quick and precise maneuvers. The tip of the sword, white still sharpened, comes to a mostly flat edge, with only a very slight angle, making it difficult to use as a stabbing weapon, and almost impossible should the target be armored in any way. Along the blade Singultus himself has carved several runes, each rune representing a person he has killed. Not just anyone though, but those who have themselves struck what should have been a fatal blow against Singultus. More runes can be added, but only if Singultus has been dealt a fatal blow, and subsequently killed the one to do so. The blade currently holds only three runes. The first two, exceptions to the rule, representing his own parents.

The blade's runes hold a special ability. Once a rune has been added to the sword, each time the sword draws blood, the wielder can sacrifice D ranked chakra, causing the blood to be absorbed into the rune, turning the rune a bright crimson. Once a rune has been charged, it may be activated later, for another D ranked chakra, at which time it will release the blood, coating the entire blade of the sword. This in itself does nothing, but may be utilized by the wielder in any way they please, within the bounds of their known jutsu.
Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 pm
Hinote Tosatsu
S H I N I N G A C E
Hinote Tosatsu
S H I N I N G A C E
Hinote Tosatsu

Spec Jounin is alright.

Name of weapon: Mucro Sanguis
Who owns the weapon: Singultus
Where it was found/Who made it: Forged by Singultus' father soon before his own death. The runes were carved into the sword later by Singultus himself.
Users Class: Weapons
The Range of the weapon: Three Feet
Weakness: The sword's flat tip makes it a very poor stabbing or piercing weapon. Charging or activating the runes costs equal to a D ranked jutsu for each rune. Runes cannot be both charged and activated in the same post, and only one may be charged or activated per post.
Description: This weapon was forged by Singultus' father, using his own previously severed leg as the material for the blade. The bone was carefully shaped and molded into a proper sword, but keeping a shape reminiscent of a slightly bent knee. Having been a Kaguya by birth, the blade in turn inherited the strength of the man's bones, becoming as strong as a Kaguya special jounin's bone. The hilt is made of wood, intricately carved and ending in the likeness of a horned woman. The blade itself is a double edged weapon, being sharpened on both sides. The flat is about three inches across, making it a bit wider than the average blade, and as it is also quite thick in the middle it holds a bit more weight than average as well, making it good for overpowering blows, but less useful for quick and precise maneuvers. The tip of the sword, white still sharpened, comes to a mostly flat edge, with only a very slight angle, making it difficult to use as a stabbing weapon, and almost impossible should the target be armored in any way. Along the blade Singultus himself has carved several runes, each rune representing a person he has killed. Not just anyone though, but those who have themselves struck what should have been a fatal blow against Singultus. More runes can be added, but only if Singultus has been dealt a fatal blow, and subsequently killed the one to do so. The blade currently holds only three runes. The first two, exceptions to the rule, representing his own parents.

The blade's runes hold a special ability. Once a rune has been added to the sword, each time the sword draws blood, the wielder can sacrifice D ranked chakra, causing the blood to be absorbed into the rune, turning the rune a bright crimson. Once a rune has been charged, it may be activated later, for another D ranked chakra, at which time it will release the blood, coating the entire blade of the sword. This in itself does nothing, but may be utilized by the wielder in any way they please, within the bounds of their known jutsu.
Rp Sample:

Approved.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:37 am
Name of weapon: Kogarasumaru
The Range of the weapon: 3 foot blade
Weakness:
Description: This sword creates shards of shadow that are launched through attacks made by the blade. While the shadows themselves don't do any physical damage, they manipulate fate and time around their victim and essentially reopen old wounds. The wound opened is the most recent one, then working back. For instance, if a person had a paper cut and it healed, the shadow would reopen the paper cut. So even a small and meaningless wound can take up the shadow. On the up side, if the target had just reattached his arm or leg, the wound will open and the limb will come off. Really, it's circumstantial. To create a shadow, the user applies 10 chakra to the blade. The shadow can be launched or be used to cloak the blade, in which the aura will last three posts per payment.

Blue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Name of weapon: Kogarasumaru
The Range of the weapon: 3 foot blade
Weakness:
Description: This sword creates shards of shadow that are launched through attacks made by the blade. While the shadows themselves don't do any physical damage, they manipulate fate and time around their victim and essentially reopen old wounds. The wound opened is the most recent one, then working back. For instance, if a person had a paper cut and it healed, the shadow would reopen the paper cut. So even a small and meaningless wound can take up the shadow. On the up side, if the target had just reattached his arm or leg, the wound will open and the limb will come off. Really, it's circumstantial. To create a shadow, the user applies 10 chakra to the blade. The shadow can be launched or be used to cloak the blade, in which the aura will last three posts per payment.

Blue

Denied.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:56 am
blue

Name of weapon: Mugen Ittama (Infinite One Sphere)
Your Rank: Chuunin
Who owns the weapon: Tsuki Mizutou
Where it was found/Who made it: The Mugen Ittama are a collection of tama metaru (the signature metal spheres of Kumogakure’s magnet release) that have been customized by Tsuki, inscribed with various seals. Both collectively and individually, Tsuki has named these spheres Mugen Ittama.
Users Class: Sealing Master
The Range of the weapon: The range of Tsuki’s magnetic control.
Weakness: Whatever is strong against metal balls controlled by magnetism.
Description: A large number of metal balls, each with a radius of approximately 2 in. and inscribed with multiple seals. Tsuki has found a way to increase the inscribing space on the balls by creating spheres with multiple layers, as many layers as she could to maximize seal space, and in the process has also found a much more reliable way of writing seals on metal besides engraving. Rather than carving her seals into the metal and thus running the risk of a scratch ruining the seal, Tsuki traces her seals into the metal with chakra, creating chakra-based seals that cannot be destroyed unless the sphere they are inscribed onto is also completely destroyed. This method of chakra inscription causes the seal to constantly emanate decent amounts of Tsuki’s chakra, enough for chakra sensors to confuse them for her and to also allow the spheres to be counted as Tsuki’s body for anything that has restrictions based on her body. Additionally, being filled with her own chakra, they’re much easier for Tsuki to manipulate with her magnetic subelement than normal Metaru Tama. Executing high-precision movements with multiple Mugen Ittama is like second nature to Tsuki.
All spheres have a Higashinishi Minamikita seal, Explosion Creation seal, Seki seal, and Kyakko seal in addition to one other seal. If Tsuki knows a seal, then it’s definitely inscribed on multiple spheres in her possession. Spheres inscribed with weapon storage seals can release weapons and also store them if the weapons have been released. These storage seals can release generic ninja tools—10 shuriken, 10 senbon, 10 makibishi, 5 kunai, 3 katanas, or 3 fuuma shuriken—for 10 chakra points at speeds and accuracies up to Tsuki’s personal skill with projectiles.
The spheres are organized by the one seal that differentiates them and are stored in yet more seals, these seals being storage seals inscribed either into Tsuki’s own skin as several of many finely detailed Uzumaki sealing tattoos or onto various scrolls Tsuki carries on her body. In her cowardly opinion, no one can ever be too prepared.
Summoning each sphere one at a time takes 3 chakra. However, each sphere she summons in one post reduces the cost of the next sphere by one chakra, going down to 1 chakra at lowest. Summoned spheres can appear anywhere within one meter of the summoning scroll’s location. Upon summoning, spheres can either be shot in any direction the user pleases once they’ve been summoned, basing their speed, max distance, power, and accuracy off of the sealer’s own skill with projectiles or simply allowed to remain stationary. Through various fancy chakra tricks done upon their creation, the spheres can passively float in place at any height up to eight feet off the ground. This is mainly a cosmetic effect, one that Tsuki only keeps because it costs no chakra to have it, as the levitation doesn’t make the spheres any easier to move. They can be moved vertically without any effort, but not at any speeds that are useful.
Tsuki often carries up to two of these balls on her person, usually in her projectile pouch, and has either remarkably good intuition or luck when it comes to picking out which two she wants to carry. Tsuki is allowed to start each fight with up to two Mugen Ittama of her choice that she does not need to summon.
Rp Sample:

Name of weapon: Shodo (Calligraphy)
Who owns the weapon: Tsuki Mizutou
Where it was found/Who made it: A graduation gift for Tsuki from her “siblings,” fellow orphans from Mizu no Kuni that she’d learned and lived besides. It was made by them together, each person contributing something, whether it was out of their own personal skills or paying for the handiwork of a stranger.
Users Class: Sealing Master
The Range of the weapon: The gloves can affect water that is controlled by Tsuki, within Tsuki’s range of vision, or within 40 ft. of Tsuki. The only exception is water that is currently being used in someone else’s jutsu unless the other suiton user allows her to.
Weakness: Physically, the gloves are just like normal, leather gloves. While a small scuff won’t keep them from working, even the slightest tear, so long as its visible with the naked eye, will render the gloves unusable.
Description: Shodo is a pair of fingerless leather gloves dyed white. The gloves are a tad bit too big for Tsuki’s hands because they were created with the correct assumption that she still had quite a bit more to grow. However, two straps to help keep the bloods from slipping off Tsuki’s hand. One strap is at the back of Tsuki’s wrists to fit the gloves to her wrist. The other strap is in the middle of the back of her hand to fit the gloves to her palm. The strap in the middle of the hand lies over a thin strip of steel, about the width of two fingers, that can serve as a minor defense.
While a fine example of leatherwork, courtesy of the tanner that made the glove, the true value of the gloves don’t lie solely in their physical craftsmanship. The gloves were worked on by several people besides a tanner. The combined medley of talents made a rather intricate ability possible for a rather small object. If Tsuki channels her chakra into water through the gloves, the gloves can concentrate and refine the chakra into something capable of spreading through water to create seals. There are restriction on how far Tsuki’s chakra can create seals, but within those restrictions, Tsuki is capable of creating seals and then activating them instantaneously. Due to the fluid nature of water, the seal must be activated the moment it is created and only up to five seals may be created each post.
Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 am
User Image

Name of weapon: Duel Dragon's Claw
Your Rank: Jounin
Who owns the weapon: testial uchiha Yami
Where it was found/Who made it: The father of testial crafted the swords. The father of test used them in battle. The reason being for their use was because of a man who challenged his father to a sword fighting duel to the death. They took each other down. The opponent dying slower then test's father. Month's later he took a look at the blades. He then read an enscription that only him and his day talked about. After a sad turn of events testial died, and the swords were given to Yami.
Users Class: Testial-ninjutsu Yami- Assasin
The Range of the weapon: each are 5 feet long.
Weakness: They aren't built for blunt swords so they have that chance to break.
Description: They each have a easy but smooth to grip end. they are each sharpened to the point of were they cannot be any more sharp. They are opposite color's depicting yin and yang. they each have the uchiha symbol on them. they have no collar. The red is the color that sticks out due to the material used to make that causes it to glow Emphasizing the sharingan.
Rp Sample:

Testial sat at the grave sight were his father was buried. Grabbing the swords he unsheathed them Finding writing on one of the blade he read the sentence he alway's used. "Testial of kusagakure full speed ahead." looking at the other one it had said. "The moon sets in the east creating the dawn of fighters." That was written on the black blade which he never uses in battle due to it being the favored blade of his father. he rubbed his hand across the red seal of his clan. He began shedding tears. "He...he knew i would look at these. Did he wan't me to keep these?" he said to himself. he then grabbed the blades and sheathed them. leaving the sight of his burial he then entered his home and grabbed a long bag were he put the swords inside of them to were only the handle's were showing. He then went to the training field his team used to train. Closing his eyes he then grabbed the white blade. Grappling it harder he then shouted. "Test of kusagakure, full speed ahead!" he jumped into the air and as he fell he unsheathed the blade and slashed it across the wooden stump. He then rubbed it across the entrance of the sword sheath before sliding it in. as i clacked into it the stump split. Onto the next chapter in this sad tale, Testial has past Leaving his best friend, who he and his brother namito, considered a younger brother. Day's wen't by as Yami had the sword. The day of his funeral soon came. As ninja and civilian's of kusagakure were there. Yami stood in front of the casket, He got down on his knee' and sat down on his ankles before placing his hand's on his legs. Be slowly began crying as he had flash backs of the past. After the service, Yami went home, He sat in his room all day while people were stopping by and seeing how he was doing. Finally coming out, the kusakage had brought him something that were entrusted by Testial, The duel dragon's claw. Unsheathing the white blade he read something that gave him more confidence. "Yami will soon sore the skies. So that he may over come the darkness in his heart." He re-sheathed it and looked at the black blade. He didn't un-sheath it because testial never used it. He wrapped it in a large clothe and tied a red ribbon around it so it doesn't fall. He carries the white sword around his back for good use. He had the information on who killed testial, And soon nothing would stop him from getting his vengence.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 pm
Name of weapon: Morin Chur
Your Rank: Gennin
Who owns the weapon: (Yet to be made Gennin)
Where it was found/Who made it: It was handed to (insert name her) on the day of (insert gender pronoun her)'s graduation from the Academy.
Users Class: Genjutsu (Idol // Kurama)
The Range of the weapon: The range of the sound waves, as the sound gets further away, the weaker it is.
Weakness: Based upon sound. Blocking the sound waves negates the attack
Description: A simple wooden, string instrument carved from a single piece of wood. It produces a smooth, vibrating sound.
Rp Sample:
Derp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of weapon: Didgeridoo
Who owns the weapon: (see above)
Where it was found/Who made it: (see above)
Users Class: (see above)
The Range of the weapon: (see above)
Weakness: (see above)
Description: A single piece of wood hollowed out and used as a musical instrument. The user controls their breathing and plays the instrument, creating a deep, carrying sound.
Rp Sample:

Magenta  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm
Kashensu

Approved for the simple fact that these do nothing regular instruments can't do. The weakness is the same as a regular instrument, and so is the strength, however...I *should* chew you out for not including an RP sample. I won't do that though. Go wild with your new equipment!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:49 am
Name of weapon:Face Eater
Who owns the weapon: Ryuga Nakamura
Who made it: That guy who owns that sketchy back-alley weapons stall out in the middle of nowhere.
Users Class: Samurai
The Range of the weapon: The axe itself is only 3'9" in total length, but depending on hand positioning, can have a strike zone that's upwards of 5 feet.
Weakness: It's a heavy weapon for it's size, and it costs 3 chakra a post to swing it around.
Description:
User Image
Face Eater is a fairly large battleaxe designed with braking bone and lopping limbs off in mind, it's made of dense tool-steel that's fairly resistant to wear and tear. The blade is actually considerably dull, though this doesn't really impede it from doing it's job, as the weapon is heavy enough that a solid swing can cut clean through bone. Unique to the weapon however, is it's unusual ability to temporarily cut the chakra network whenever it successfully cuts the target, preventing the flow within that area for a post. This can prevent the use of most jutsu if it cuts the victim's arms.
Rp Sample:Pink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:26 pm
Ro Mayvine
Name of weapon:Face Eater
Who owns the weapon: Ryuga Nakamura
Who made it: That guy who owns that sketchy back-alley weapons stall out in the middle of nowhere.
Users Class: Samurai
The Range of the weapon: The axe itself is only 3'9" in total length, but depending on hand positioning, can have a strike zone that's upwards of 5 feet.
Weakness: It's a heavy weapon for it's size, and it costs 3 chakra a post to swing it around.
Description:
User Image
Face Eater is a fairly large battleaxe designed with braking bone and lopping limbs off in mind, it's made of dense tool-steel that's fairly resistant to wear and tear. The blade is actually considerably dull, though this doesn't really impede it from doing it's job, as the weapon is heavy enough that a solid swing can cut clean through bone. Unique to the weapon however, is it's unusual ability to temporarily cut the chakra network whenever it successfully cuts the target, preventing the flow within that area for a post. This can prevent the use of most jutsu if it cuts the victim's arms.
Rp Sample:Pink

Approved.  

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Kagetsukiko

Mugen Ittama is accepted.

The Shodo gloves are accepted however she must be in direct contact with the water in order to affect it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 pm
IrIshInjun95
Name of weapon: The Terra Former
Who owns the weapon: Michael Draconiquis
Where it was found/Who made it: his father, Michael took it when his father passed
Users Class: Ninjutsu
The Range of the weapon: 2 feet
Weakness: Lightning causes it to break and it has to be repaired taking two days {in real life}
Description: It looks like a standard whip except with a picture of a dragon stamped on the grip. The grip is covered in pure leather with a wood as the base. The rest of the whip is leather covered in chakra. When the whip is cracked against the ground a small tremor is felt underneath, possible causing slight off balance possibly. This ability requires ten chakra points to even work. The whip has one weakness which is lightning. It does not have to be chakra based either natural lightning and that thing is broken. It is barely two feet long and is not very damaging.
Rp Sample:
Blue

Accepted!  

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Name of weapon: Tanjiro's Wheels
Who owns the weapon: Tanjiro
Where it was found/Who made it: Crafted by Tanjiro
Users Class: Taijutus
The Range of the weapon: Wheelchair Range
Weakness: Its a chair
Description: A custom wheelchair designed and built by Tanjiro, that can move over almost any terrain with relative ease, and does not stress his bones greatly.
Rp Sample:
Turquoise  
Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas