Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:49 pm
Sakuraus
Hi there I'm Sakuraus, xd
got two cats and a dog. I'm originally from Puerto Rico, now living in the US , Like reading , video games, and love horror movies way too much sweatdrop
Also likes anime and science fiction

I love love love horror too! heart emotion_hug
Welcome :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 am
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
Hello!
My name is Kathleen, but everyone calls me Kat.
I'm a typical 21 year old college student.
I love all things feline, and vintage.
I'm an avid book collector, as well as a cat knickknack collector.
I have one cat, named sky.
I love making friends and meeting new people.
I really don't know what else to say.

I'd like to thank madelynheston for inviting me to the guild. :3

Aw np! thank YOU for joining redface
How did you come up with the name? emotion_kirakira

There was no way I could pass up this opportunity. emotion_hug I love talking to others who love cats as much as I do.

Sad but happy story of how Sky got his name. One day I was walking home from the movies, and as I was walking past the store Home Depot I saw this random box in the middle of the parking lot, and since I hate littering I went over to pick it up. To my surprise I found three little kittens crying and cold. I picked them up and called my boyfriend to pick me up, and off we went to the vet to have them all checked out. Sadly it wasn't good news. The cats had signs of being abused. I was so heartbroken that someone could be so cruel to such little things. I wanted to take all of them home, but there was this one little grey fluff ball that stole my heart. They warned me that his vocal cords were gone, and his tail would be deformed for the rest of his life, but I couldn't say no. I flipped between names, until one day when I took him outside I noticed that his tail for the first time went up in the air pointing to the sky, instead of laying flat on his back. He was just fascinated with the outside world, and he loved looking at the sky. So the name Sky just kind of stuck. When my dad comes over though his name gets a lot long. For my dad Sky's full name is Sky Pie the American Guy. rofl

Kat Munster

IRL Sex Symbol

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:24 am
Kat Casualtie
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
Hello!

There was no way I could pass up this opportunity. emotion_hug I love talking to others who love cats as much as I do.

Sad but happy story of how Sky got his name. One day I was walking home from the movies, and as I was walking past the store Home Depot I saw this random box in the middle of the parking lot, and since I hate littering I went over to pick it up. To my surprise I found three little kittens crying and cold. I picked them up and called my boyfriend to pick me up, and off we went to the vet to have them all checked out. Sadly it wasn't good news. The cats had signs of being abused. I was so heartbroken that someone could be so cruel to such little things. I wanted to take all of them home, but there was this one little grey fluff ball that stole my heart. They warned me that his vocal cords were gone, and his tail would be deformed for the rest of his life, but I couldn't say no. I flipped between names, until one day when I took him outside I noticed that his tail for the first time went up in the air pointing to the sky, instead of laying flat on his back. He was just fascinated with the outside world, and he loved looking at the sky. So the name Sky just kind of stuck. When my dad comes over though his name gets a lot long. For my dad Sky's full name is Sky Pie the American Guy. rofl

Oh my lord! Those poor things! Did the other two find homes? I would be so mad :c Awwwh! So he was pretty unique that is so cute omfg c: i love your kitty emotion_kirakira
Whats with dads making weird names for animals? ;sweat: My dad calls my black cat Chezza, Blackie-black. I'm surprised she doesn't get confused lmfao! And my Tuxxy he calls Sylvester ._.
Dawh omg I can imagine him with his wittle tail :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:51 am
Hello! I am Leora-chan 4laugh I am 30 yrs old and have been happily married for 7 yrs now. My husband and I both agree that cats a batter then kids (for us) so we have 4 cats and no kids xd (3 boys 1 girl) I have been on Gaia since 05 and am not always active but I do get on every now and again. I like video games (RPGs and MMORPGs) I also like pen and paper games (like D&D and white wolf world). I read alot and love to do pottery ( not the wheel ) I make and sell jewelry as well. (made out of pottery) I am looking forward to talking with you all blaugh

Leora_chan

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kat Munster

IRL Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 pm
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
Hello!

Oh my lord! Those poor things! Did the other two find homes? I would be so mad :c Awwwh! So he was pretty unique that is so cute omfg c: i love your kitty emotion_kirakira
Whats with dads making weird names for animals? ;sweat: My dad calls my black cat Chezza, Blackie-black. I'm surprised she doesn't get confused lmfao! And my Tuxxy he calls Sylvester ._.

Yes they did. I keep in contact with the owners and have play dates. It's adorable to see them all together after 3 years. Yeah he is. He's starting to find his voice after meowing to him and gently rubbing his throat when he looks like he's going to respond, so he has a very raspy meow but he now has one. His tail even after all these years is still deformed but he has some motion to it now it'll lay on his back, and straight up. All the neighborhood kids love him, and they get a lesson about why you shouldn't abuse animals and why it's also a good thing to rescue an animal in need. Awe well thank you! He's my cuddle buddy and best friend. I'll try and find some photos of him from when I first got him and now and post them in the picture section so you can see the difference. emotion_yatta
Hahah I'm glad it's not just my dad. xD I love those names though! They're adorable. My dad is obsessed with giving my animals weird names. xD I once has a cat named Sugar Baby, and he called her Sugar Baby Lumps. She already had a terrible name since I got her when I was really young, and he just made it worse for the poor cat. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Leora_chan
Hello! I am Leora-chan 4laugh I am 30 yrs old and have been happily married for 7 yrs now. My husband and I both agree that cats a batter then kids (for us) so we have 4 cats and no kids xd (3 boys 1 girl) I have been on Gaia since 05 and am not always active but I do get on every now and again. I like video games (RPGs and MMORPGs) I also like pen and paper games (like D&D and white wolf world). I read alot and love to do pottery ( not the wheel ) I make and sell jewelry as well. (made out of pottery) I am looking forward to talking with you all blaugh
I also love DND and WW biggrin Awwwh! Sounds like a cute furbaby family! 4laugh Welcome thanks for becoming a part of our loving community emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:08 pm
Kat Casualtie
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
Hello!

Yes they did. I keep in contact with the owners and have play dates. It's adorable to see them all together after 3 years. Yeah he is. He's starting to find his voice after meowing to him and gently rubbing his throat when he looks like he's going to respond, so he has a very raspy meow but he now has one. His tail even after all these years is still deformed but he has some motion to it now it'll lay on his back, and straight up. All the neighborhood kids love him, and they get a lesson about why you shouldn't abuse animals and why it's also a good thing to rescue an animal in need. Awe well thank you! He's my cuddle buddy and best friend. I'll try and find some photos of him from when I first got him and now and post them in the picture section so you can see the difference. emotion_yatta
Hahah I'm glad it's not just my dad. xD I love those names though! They're adorable. My dad is obsessed with giving my animals weird names. xD I once has a cat named Sugar Baby, and he called her Sugar Baby Lumps. She already had a terrible name since I got her when I was really young, and he just made it worse for the poor cat. rofl

Awh I would love that! T^T lol. OMG cx Sugar Baby Lumps I gotta remember that! hahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:11 pm
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
madelynheston
Kat Casualtie
Hello!

Awh I would love that! T^T lol. OMG cx Sugar Baby Lumps I gotta remember that! hahaha

They should be up sometime this week. :3 Yeah, I feel so bad for that poor cat. xD

Kat Munster

IRL Sex Symbol

Lithium Filth

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o.o
Hello.
I am Lithium Filth.
I have been typing all of my gaia posts in cat puns fur the past two years.
I'm actually allergic to cats :3
I just think cat puns are furry clawver.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 am
sky is a good name  

Arcllight

Loyal Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 pm
Lithium Filth

o.o
Hello.
I am Lithium Filth.
I have been typing all of my gaia posts in cat puns fur the past two years.
I'm actually allergic to cats :3
I just think cat puns are furry clawver.

LOL awh! I used to be badly allergic myself D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:22 pm
Hello.

I'm Phoebe.

phoebe-chan

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250

AngelBiscuits

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

My name is Angel, I'm Canadian and I own two cats, both Siamese.
I'm actually allergic to them, but with an allergy pill, a regular cat-bath, and daily vacuuming my cats and I can live together peacefully (or as peacefully as a weekly bath allows, haha...)
I'm actually not sure what else to say here.
I mean there are a lot of things I could talk about, but not a whole lot that might actually be relevant to an intro....

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:57 pm
Hiiii! my name's Amanda. smile I am 29 and have 3 cats. I am a hoop dancer and love to hula hoop. I always have my nose in a book. I wash my hair once a week using a no 'poo recipe. I am a bit of a hippie, but I don't have a certain style of life, because I love all types and can't pick one. I am a very likeable person but when pushed can turn into Camanda. This usually happens at work. >.< Fell free to ask me any questions! heart  

aftereyefall

CactusSucker

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:40 am
Hi everyone! I'm Jessy! I live in Idaho in the US. I'm 20 year old, almost 21 (woohoo). I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, so the Internet is my best friend. Other than my cats and other pets of course. I'm happy to be a part of this lovely kitty guild!  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff