Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:06 pm

I love my dad so much. He gave me a 32 GB flash drive for my artwork. I love to work on things at ridiculous sizes (for example, 30"X20" with 100 dpi), and my computer is always glitching, every once in a while going so far as to delete my hard work. Now I can back everything up, and not worry about running out of space!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:55 am

Spend money on a shirt or a videogame? That is the ultimate question...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:05 am

Gravity Falls ends tonight... I'm not ready whatsoever.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:04 pm

I'm posting here what I posted on my tumblr:

To all of Gravity Falls, and its creators,

Thank you. This show is one of the greatest things to have ever entered my life. When I first heard of the show, I thought that it would be childish and stupid because it was a cartoon. However, my boyfriend convinced me to sit down and watch an episode, and I found it hilarious and interesting in the end. It was absolutely perfect, and it gave us both something to connect through.

Eventually, I hit a really rough patch in my life. I didn’t know what to do, so I sat down at my computer, and started watching some of the episodes. The laughter made me smile when I didn’t think I could, and it made me feel happy inside. I was hooked like nobody could imagine, and I just couldn’t stop watching. Stan and Dipper and Mabel taught me a lot of stuff that really helped, and when I applied it to my life, it became a little easier to handle.

Ford was an extreme roll model for me. Like him, I was always an outcast. He was bullied for his 6th fingers, I was bullied for being like a boy. But he still stood up to it, and changed, and proved that he was worth something. Then when he was an adult, he found ways to deal with what all had happened, and found love in family, and learned who his true friends were. When Ford opened up, I learned to try being a bit more open, and he taught me that secrets usually aren’t a good thing too. He was absolutely clueless when he arrived in the present, and I’m usually a clueless person myself. Knowing that he still found a way to understand everything made me happy.

Almost all of my friends loved Gravity Falls, too. We would sit down together every lunch and discuss fan theories, and express our love for the show and characters. Even if we had little to relate to one another with, Gravity Falls was one of the fandoms that we could unite through.

Also, thanks to the show, I made some more friends from other parts of the world. We connected and roleplayed and discussed our theories as well. Now we’re skyping, and talking over Tumblr, and everything. We’ve got each other’s backs, and that’s something significant and amazing. Though it’s only been a few months, my life would have never been the same without these people. And had it not been for Gravity Falls, we would have never met.

Thank you everyone for making this show. It’s such an amazing masterpiece that every one of you helped to make. All of the animators, writers, producers, actors, and so on. You’re all the most amazing people. Thank you for everything. smile

====================

Now, my avi is dressed as Ford Pines--the very man who influenced me and taught me so much, and who I related so well to. Gravity Falls has changed my life, and I will never forget it.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:27 pm

32 GB flash drive, that's awesome. My dad was looking for a microsd card and he got all excited when he found one that said 256 on it, I had to break it to him that it wasn't a GB card, it was kinda sad. You can do a lot with 32 GB, I have a 16 GB drive that I use for school because sometimes I just mass download material and sift through it on my raspberry pi, it doesn't have internet and I don't really want to push it too hard. I kind of want one of the $60 TB drives for music and videos, don't think I will ever fill it up.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:28 pm

The Vestria Chronicles is really awesome, and I just want to write it, but I also want to do realistic character drawings for all main characters, and I also want to reveal everything that's going to happen a the end and UUUGGGHHHH!!!

I haven't even finished the first chapter... And I've only just started drawing the main villain...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm

delasislas
32 GB flash drive, that's awesome. My dad was looking for a microsd card and he got all excited when he found one that said 256 on it, I had to break it to him that it wasn't a GB card, it was kinda sad. You can do a lot with 32 GB, I have a 16 GB drive that I use for school because sometimes I just mass download material and sift through it on my raspberry pi, it doesn't have internet and I don't really want to push it too hard. I kind of want one of the $60 TB drives for music and videos, don't think I will ever fill it up.

16 GB is perfect for school. Especially when it comes to big projects from teachers, and finals or essays, that's got to be the most helpful thing. Also I googled the TB drive, and that's amazing! I had no idea they made USBs with that much space. I'm glad they're making drives dedicated to music and videos now because they take up so much space on my computer and it's hard to manage the space sometimes.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 pm

PACIFIC RIM 2 IS HAPPENING!!! I REPEAT:

P A C I F I C R I M 2 I S H A P P E N I N G

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Pacific rim 2? I really want a TB drive for music.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

delasislas

TB? What's that? Is it a sort of techno mix?

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

terabyte, like 1000 times more space than gigabyte. not really, there is actually alternate terms, but those are the common forms. actually it is tebibyte and gibibyte. All it is, is 1024 versus 1000 bytes. because computers work in binary so that is the reason you don't see 25GB drives.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:45 pm

delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

terabyte, like 1000 times more space than gigabyte. not really, there is actually alternate terms, but those are the common forms. actually it is tebibyte and gibibyte. All it is, is 1024 versus 1000 bytes. because computers work in binary so that is the reason you don't see 25GB drives.

Oh whoops sorry. I didn't see the "TB drive" part. I was deadly tired last night lol... sweatdrop

I read up on that last week when you mentioned it. I find it amazing that they're learning how to make drives that small with so much space! I'm surprised it's that cheap though. Granted, it's not cheap overall, but for so much space, it's definitely worth the price.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Phoenix Paladin
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

Oh whoops sorry. I didn't see the "TB drive" part. I was deadly tired last night lol... sweatdrop

I read up on that last week when you mentioned it. I find it amazing that they're learning how to make drives that small with so much space! I'm surprised it's that cheap though. Granted, it's not cheap overall, but for so much space, it's definitely worth the price.

When you look at it, it is actually really cheaper, it just loses on the portability side.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:39 pm

From a distant sky I call your name
Like a cold eternal night without fate
Between space and time
We live again
From a distant sky, I call
I call your name

-Distant Sky by Rhapsody of Fire

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:28 pm

I started writing a short story (probably between 10-30 pages) that I've had in my head for a long time. One man named Raiden is the king of the Realm of Forgotten, and nobody ever remembers him. When someone goes to his realm, they only stay there for so long until someone is reminded they were real at some point, even if it's just one person, and then they carry on to the Realm of Remembered. Raiden fell into the Realm of Forgotten upon death, and never left, claimed himself king and swore that nobody would suffer the same fate as himself.

I'm writing this in first person, but he talks to you, the reader. And it's interesting because everything is in present-tense, and he travels throughout certain places in the Realm of Forgotten while recalling in past-tense the times he spent in the living world with friends who have since forgotten him, but he doesn't forget so much as a single detail of them. And it all leads up to the surprise ending I won't reveal. But I love it, and it's really well-written so far because I began writing it while half asleep.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff