Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 am
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria looked at her sister, her eyes that of a hopeful child as her sister didn't freak out about it. "As soon as I could walk this place was opening door's for me. allowing me down here and away from all the judgement above" she said as she twirled "this is the biggest collection of the blue rocks, the biggest I found anyway...their are smaller ones randomly all over. The tunnels lead to any place you can think of...Even out." she said and looked down "but that's the flaw" she bit her lip slightly "The Stones...they have a mind of their own. They will allow you to escape to the caverns but they won't let you escape to another place outside...If you can go anywhere so long as you return to the caverns...or...or they suck you back inside if you trick them" she wiggled slightly "Trust me I tried. I even tricked the Stones for a few days, but they figured I was trying to run away from the Capital...from Magdalenia and all the Nobility, and they swallowed an entire house whole in order to get me back into the cavern." Sonaria sighed and looked up "It's a horribly wonderful place. its a place you wanna be and use but at the same time you resent it because it gives you everything you want BUT the thing you want the most." she said. "but...Don't bring anyone down here unless you ask me first...the rocks are testy...very picky about who's down here and who's not"

Sonaria walked down to the weird lake looking thing and walked out onto it, her foot prints making small ripples in the dense water that refused to let her in. "You can come back here any time you want to, you know, to get away. To go explore the other kingdoms, though don't go to the other kingdoms or anywhere via tunnel until I show you how to get around them first...." Sonaria gulped, she seemed to be trying to say something but she was finding it hard to get out "I...I wanna have you hear them." she whispered "but I don't want you to go insane. All the people that have been down here, the ones that can hear the stones talking, that can hear the castle talking go insane because they can hear to much of the blue stone talking....they can't limit or filter it..." Sonaria looked down and blushed "The voices like messing with people. From what I understand the stones think like children. They think they should have made the castle higher, or should have made the land bigger...some times they speak of times before Phoenix's and Dragon's. About a time when things they call 'Demons' and 'Angels' walked and flew." Sonaria sighed "Oh the story's they can tell. My favorite is this one where the Evil Queen. She marry's The king just for power, And she's trying to get rid of her step daughter, but instead she ends up being controlled by her own fear and throwing herself off the edge of our earth" she said

Sonaria coughed, she was babbling again, and had gotten way off topic so instead she said "If you want to explore we can, but time runs fast in here, for all we know it could be hours down here and minutes up their or minutes down here and hours up their...its hard to keep track." She looked at Gwendolyn "If I ever disappear i'll be down here....and i-i'm going to bring more of the others down here to...as I get to know them" she said and went back to her sister "we have an entire new generation of Ruler's literally gathered in a castle made of talking rocks...even though no one can hear them. Gwendolyn, I know you're not really a fan of staying in the castle, hell knowing talking rocks have been commenting on my occasional snoring would weird me out to. But I think we should try to you know..." Sonaria wiggled her eye brows "try to make friends with the other Royals....even if I'm not good talking to people..."

Sonaria's eyes then slid up to meet Gwendolyn's "I hope you like the cavern." and then slid back down as if she was shy, but also testing her, She waited about thirty seconds and then said without warning "sooo....what did you think of Ba'sil?"

Celestin Selone

Ivory_Coated_stars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:23 am
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -

As Gwendolyn followed Sonaria, she smiled, gazing at the blue stones around her as her sister spoke of them. She placed a hand gently to the smooth surface of one as if it were a living being, allowing her fingertips to trace it before sliding off, smiling at it's wonder. She listened intently to her sister as she spoke of the mysteries of the cavern, how it was fickle to let outsiders in. She smiled, feeling rather honored that she received a welcome from it rather than a rejection. She watched as her sister walked over the lake, Gwendolyn pausing for a moment as her slate gaze looked into the surface, seeing something that looked to be bottomless. The crimson haired girl shut her eyes and holding her breath with anticipation as she reached her foot out onto the surface before finding that it wasn't deep. Or was and she just wasn't dropping in. Gwendolyn's eyes glinted at the sight. It was amazing. Her smile widened as she walked over to Sonaria, her attention keen on her stories and warnings, taking all of her words into account.

Gwendolyn looked to Sonaria as she began to explain what happens when she plays tricks on the stones. How it can trap you, how it can trap others, how time was simply a word. Even how it told a story that seemed vaguely familiar to their own situation. It was beyond beautiful, but Gwendolyn began to realize that it could be quite a cruel beauty at times. She heard Sonaria say that she wanted her to hear them. Gwendolyn noticed that. Despite the fact that she believed the stones could speak, she had only heard the orchestra play in the echo. She hadn't hard them try to speak. She also noted that everyone went mad after hearing them, except for Sonaria, who could actually sort out the voices. "It's amazing how you can actually sort the voices apart." Gwendolyn asked, though she was curious about the stones' attachment to Sonaria. Gwendolyn simply shook her head. They were far older than she was, and she decided to respect them.

When Sonaria mentioned the other royals, Gwendolyn's attention piqued. She was right. There were tons of new royals in the castle, most of them were the next generation of Kings and Queens. Gwendolyn looked to the stones, wondering what they would say. The carmine haired girl sighed as she looked to her sister. "You're right, the notion of bringjng them here is genius, but ONLY if you feel as though they are ready, like you did with me. You are the only one who truly knows the stones. You said that they can be fickle, right?" Gwendolyn sighed before smiling to her sister. "I want you to make friends, and grow confident, like you were with the Prince of Ethe." Gwendolyn allowed a smirk to tug at her lips as she made her comment, going on about him. "I think that he is rather handsome and quite the gentleman. He seems to bring out a spark in you that is rare to other nobles. Not to mention that you're eighteen. A lot of women your age court, and I'm sure you would give me beautiful nieces and nephews." Gwendolyn simply chuckled, a certain deviousness on her features though it was soon replaced with a caring glance. "But honestly Sonaria. How long had it been since you had been so forward and confident with anyone? It brought me joy to see such a radiant side of you." She said genuinely, her silver gaze soft. "Just, if you ever think that you really like him, or anyone for that matter, take the time to allow it to bloom and have patience. That is the advice I give you." She said warmly to Sonaria before allowing her gaze to wander to the stones, wondering if they would have anything to say about the matter. Surely they had been listening in.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:07 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus was slammed with a sledgehammer of information and his face wavered for a moment before it settle back in its position of neutrality. "To answer your questions one at a time, my duties only stretch to my kingdom, and to an extent, your kingdom to keep it safe. My loyalty is to whomever sits on the High Thrones, then to my father. I would not kill my father to further the High Throne's agenda, but their word is stronger than that of a lesser king who is pledged into service, even if that man is my father. I... I am not sure of the next question of Abraxos becoming the leading power of the five kingdoms... I feel that it would... It wouldn't feel right to me. If you demanded I married one of your, well, one of your daughters to acquire the throne out from them, then I would do so, but I will not lead my people into a war against four other kingdoms, my goal is to lead my people to a brighter future, not bring them to desolation." He was trying his best to keep a straight face, but his emotions bled through his voice. It showed that he was dazed and confused, slightly angry, but at the same time compliant. He found it hard to wrap his head around everything that was just said.

Light started to shine behind Draxus, but it was not his wings. Instead, it was Vanlith with orbs, straight faced and as serious, if not more serious then Draxus. He only gave a glance however and then allowed his gaze to turn back to the Queen. "We should not be talking like this for much longer, it is already suspicious that our mouths move like this and no sound comes from it for others. There are plenty more opportunities for us to talk about this as well, however I think you now know where I personally stand on the subject."
((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia looked at him all straight faced...and then a smile came to the surface, and then a laugh. She laughed for quite some time before she said "I do not plan to have Abraxos rule. Not while I sit on the throne" she said to him with a smirk "it was all hypothetical and said in a way that it wasn't" she said to him. She popped her lips again and the sound barrier was down. Looking over at Vanlith "Well come on. Just because their is a barrier of sound doesn't mean you can't come closer" she said as she motioned for Vanlith to move forward "Vanlith I am hoping you've met Prince Draxus the tenth of Abraxos?" she said "He isn't my favorite person in the world, but he can be trusted from what I have seen" she said to him.

Magdalenia looked at Vanlith some more and then looked at Draxus "Well, Welcome to the Capital. as you can see it's not much by way of rumors, but its far above the regular standards" she said to them, then continuing on said "This time here is a time for knowing your fellow rulers. Celebrating 200 years of peace. Depending on how you make of it, it can be a time of Fun or Cunning." Magdalenia said "Our founders thought it best for us all to be separate. I think its time we learn about each other...what are your two thoughts?" she asked them.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:38 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara followed behind Vanlith and Draxus, and stopped for a second when she heard Vanlith's remark."Most likely both, and something a little more," She muttered under her breath. Seeing that the two men had gotten ahead of her, she hurried to catch up.
The first thing Clara noticed when she entered the throne room was the Vanlith had lightning swirling about him again. She smiled, and was about to say something to him, when she noticed the look on his face. She took a step back, and wondered what was wrong. She looked at Draxus and the queen, wondering what they were talking about. She started to worry. What if she made a fool of herself in front of the queen? She sighed.'Of course my mother couldn't do this instead of me,' She thought. She had never met the queen, and was a little intimidated.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria smiled slightly "well, you know..." she grinned "I would have to talk to them first. I kinda have an Idea of who I can bring down already... They Like Clara for one" she said and looked up at the ceiling "and they like Ba'sil a little bit, though the stones are still very unsure about that one. They don't want him down here until I decide" she nibbled on her bottom lip and then sat down, taking a deep breath "the Stone's aren't fond of the wings Phoenix's and Dragons carry on their backs, Something about how they use to be a good people but now that we are becoming an older race we are starting to become corrupted by our mere existence"

Sonaria looked back down blushing softly "I'm not a fan of Royalty...you know why. But I want to give Royalty a chance you know?" she said "and, I'm not into manipulation, but if that's what it takes to get all the Kingdoms new royals to get together and talk I think that I might try it" she whispered and all of a sudden she was blushing as bright as the sun set "theirs no way I'm having kids" she said, putting her hands up to her cheeks, she could feel the heat radiating off of them as she blushed. The Stones also seemed to giggle and say something that would only come off as an inaudible whisper to Gwendolyn. Humming slightly Sonaria tilted her head back and sighed "when I was younger I use to come down here all the time to get away from mother and father. I never told you but they both scared me. I don't remember father much but I do remember Mab. Even though she was an evil bit*h she was always their to make our lives hell." Sonaria closed her eyes.

Keep her eyes closed for a moment Sonaria opened them about a minute later "Hey....Do you ever wish you knew your real mother?" she asked. Her voice soft as if she was trying not to let the stones hear her, which was kinda stupid since they where everywhere "Everyone know's my mother was a courtesan. Quite a bit of the Nobility remember sleeping with her...though I guess Father was the only Royalty she got to, but I never ACTUALLY knew her" Sonaria frowned "I mean...I'm trying not to mess up how I'm wording this but it doesn't seem to be working that way." Sonaria sat back up " I guess...how do a phrase it" Sonaria said and then looked back up at her sister "Do you think Father ever loved either of our mothers? Or either of our Mother's loved us? do you think they would have kept us if they didn't know that the King was are father?" Sonaria looked out among the dense water and finally said "If we hadn't been given to the king as his children, you would be free to go everywhere you've wanted to go, not stuck here under Mab's evil eyes. and I wouldn't be stuck doing everything she orders.......We wouldn't be the most famous b*****d children in the five kingdoms." Sonaria frowned as she thought.

Ivory_Coated_stars

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna stepped away from her daughter after a healthy sigh "I'll come talk to you later then I suppose" she said to her before turning away. She was about to go out to the steps where everyone else was but when she saw everyone moving toward the throne room she instead went with the crowd. Following behind Clara Rose until they where all stopped she frowned as she waited, Victorianna wasn't unlike the queen when it came to waiting.

Victorianna looked over at Clara rose, she had never seen any of the Royal's of Zalto before, so she was actually quite surprised to end up standing so close to one. Looking at the young girl Victorianna coughed slightly and said though her veil "excuse me, but are you perhaps the Zalto heir?" she asked Clara. Though Clara wouldn't be able to see her face, the slight outline of her eyes nose and lips would be visible to her. Victorianna smiled under her veil "I am Victorianna of Bellris."

((OCC: Sorry Shabatha, but I'm gonna move my character onward.))
Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

shabatha

sadsally514

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus couldn't help but feel relieved. It was good that the Queen would not have Abraxos rule. He could only see ruination coming from a rule via military. Assassinations, propaganda, rebellions... Death. The visions flashed past his eyes as they analyzed every reasonable outcome of such a war, quickly moving troops, across a map of the land they lived on. A war where Abraxos ruled would only work if they had another ally and one hundred percent loyalty from that ally. It would be a harsh battle, and the survivors would be broken into two factions, much like before. Draxus finished the thought and conversation by bowing his head and closing his eyes, the sounds of the life outside the bubble quickly bursting into his ears.

He looked over at Vanlith. "Yes, we have met, in fact several of us did on the stairs out front. Vanlith helped me organize the rest of the royals to get here." Draxus paused and would allow Vanlith to chip in if he wanted. The young prince also ignored the insult from the Queen. After all, it was her truth about him, and Draxus could not change her opinion by arguing. At her second question, Draxus smiled. "My philosophy is that everything must be balanced. A certain amount of hatred must follow with familiarity, it is the only way the scale that our world teeters on can be balanced. As long as what we learn about each other is balanced by the shadow of unfamiliarity, I am willing to take part in the festivities."

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Clara Rose

Clara turned when she heard a cough, and found herself looking at the veil of Victorianna. Clara smiled. "Yes, I'm Clara, princess of Zalto. It's nice to meet you,"She responded. She found it odd that the queen would walk around wearing a veil, and she wondered about the woman's lone silver wing.Clara didn't what to think about the woman quite yet, but she seemed nice.
She was a little relieved to see another phoenix though. The only other phoenix she saw had been... Clara bit her lip. She had forgotten the red-haired girl's name!'Typical genius, aren't I?" She thought. She didn't want to ask again, in fear of embarrassing herself, or insulting the princess. Instead, she's just listen for someone else to use the name, and she'd remember... and hopefully not forget.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna nodded her head "I am Victorianna, Queen of Bellris" she said to her. Victorianna was a little skeptical of the Zalto women, considering what had been done to Victorianna's people int he past...but it has been several generations since then so she was pretty much passed that already. Victorianna sighed "I wonder truly why we are all here...I have never known the Queen to summon everyone here for nothing" she whispered

Victorianna walked into the Throne room with a small smile on her face, though of course it couldn't be seen since she was hiding her face with the veil. She bowed to the queen "Queen Magdalenia" she said to her and then said nothing else, she would prefer to keep her head on passed the first day of her being here...in fact, she would like to leave WITH her head on if that was even possible, so she held her tongue, and didn't say what she actually wanted to.

sadsally514

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Clara Rose

Clara was a little surprised to here that something like this had never happened before."I wondered what made her do this all of a sudden, if it isn't a normal thing..." She whispered back. The young princess was growing the tad bit suspicious.

But she was the queen, and she was to be trusted. Clara just had to have faith that this was for good reason. Seeing Victorianna bow, Clara steeped up, and bowed, also, scolding herself in her mind for not doing this any sooner. She hoped she hadn't insulted the queen.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Oh no! Grandmother is upset!!!!
And listening Sorry it took awhile

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya had followed the High Princess to her room and looked around inside, it was rather grand, almost like her room at home. The only real difference was the colors. Shenaiya tended to enjoy purples and blues, this room was covered in dark reds and other dark colors. She smiled at the simplicity anyway. When someone entered her room she turned to see her Grandmother. She bowed her head and went into a small curtsy. Then the queen asked her a question that Shenaiya had been wanting for years to hear. The queen was asking if she wanted to learn to be queen now. She wasn't sure how to contain her amazement. Was she going to finally praise her even just a little. Of course she had almost praised her just moments before... But before Shenaiya could determine how to properly answer, her Grandmother excused herself. Oh how lucky Shenaiya was to even be offered.

After a few more moments of getting used to her surroundings, Shenaiya decided to go out and meet the other royals. If she was to be queen of Bellris, then she would need to know of the other Royals and how they act. She exited her room and memorized quickly where in the castle it was before heading out. She started out towards the main room and found that most had already entered and were waiting in the Throne Room. Would she or should she also go into the throne room? She also saw a princess inside that was a little younger than she. Maybe she could make friends? Or maybe she should wait? There were several people who were listening and talking with the High queen. Then Shenaiya remembered the screech she had heard. Maybe it had been the queen? Shenaiya walked forward and waited a couple steps behind her grandmother.

((O.O.C. OH I am so sorry. My fiance got several days off and wanted to go camping. He didn't exactly give me much time to let anyone know that we were heading out... I'm so sorry))

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:30 am
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith moved closer to the throne and stared straight ahead still. His eyes losing any of the spark they held earlier. Almost as if they had lost much of the happiness that he saw earlier with the younger generation. At the mention of Draxus he turned and bowed slightly. "Indeed, I met the young man earlier and even heard of his....how you would say event. I had my hands full after that event." The king's voice was bland, devoid of emotion as if bored. Listening to the queen once more he crossed his arms feeling others walk into the room.

"You wish our opinion on the peace? Peace is a fragile dream, as long as others want things peace will never be an option." Vanlith let his arms drop as lighting gathered around him again. "Peace is a cruel illusion that only fools allow themselves to see." He wasn't speaking about anyone except himself. It seemed the Lord of the Skies's mind wasn't in the throne room, but somewhere else entirely. Bowing to the High Queen he stepped back till he stood next to Victorianna. Turning slightly to look at the her the lighting disappeared again some spark returning to his blue eyes. "Ah The Silver Phoenix of Bellris, glad to see you once more." There was no mocking in his tone.

Vanlith hardly thought when he spoke, and besides he thought white looked good on most people. "Ah forgive me, I forgot you hated that title Ms. Renee. You know my mind of course hardly ever here in the present." The man simply shrugged and looked behind the Queen of Bellris to see another woman approach.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:01 am
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna looked over at Vanlith once she stood back up, and she nodded her head "as well you, Vanlith, though Dragons....aren't much to my liking, for the obvious reason" she slid her eyes over to the queen, unable to help the barb. "the Mistake is forgiven. Who can forget such a nick name...its almost as catchy as 'king of the skies'" Victorianna said to him and then frowned "their is such thing as temporary peace, and if we can at least keep that, the we as two species can survive" she said "even if it is a dream" she said.

Victorianna nodded to Clara, allowing her to know that she had heard what she said. She then looked at the queen again "I think I speak for all of us when I ask as to why you have summoned us here. Their is speculation of Assassination while all the leaders are here, theirs also rumor of a Gala...is their any credibility to either?" she asked her.

sadsally514

sadsally514

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:26 am
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -

Phoenix

Gwendolyn only giggled at Sonaria's fluster at her statement. "You say that now." The crimson haired woman gave a devious smile before smiling wider as she heard the a faint whisper from the stones. She couldn't make out the words, but she did suppose it was a start. She put a gentle hand to the blue stones. "The stones seem to agree with me." She said after hearing them giggle. It was fun, having her around again. She smiled as she saw her, remembering how much she missed her while she was in the Royal Army.

As Sonaria spoke of the days before she left, Gwendolyn furrowed her eyebrows in the slightest. Their father had always seemed...Distant from them. And Mab had always been horribly cruel to them. She always did what she could to make the siblings lives absolute hell. As much as she could and save face, anyway. Gwendolyn clenched her hand at the thought of her iciness. She thought of where she came from, her origins. Her REAL mother. All she had ever seen was a picture of her. She was simply a noblewoman taken by the king's advances, at least that's the answer she had gotten when the High King bothered to speak with her. Gwendolyn spoke to her once. She never told anyone about it, nor did Gwendolyn ever tell her who she actually was. She was happily married to a noble of Zalto and had beautiful children. Gwendolyn didn't wish to bring up an affair from twenty years ago (eighteen at the time) that would simply ruin what she had.

Gwendolyn fumbled her words slightly, a slight silence filling the air as she paused. "I...Don't know." The crimson haired woman said silently as she looked down for a moment. She didn't know if her father loved either of their mothers, though she highly doubted it. If he truly loved them, he wouldn't toss them aside for the next one that came along. She would be lying if she said that a part of her didn't resent the fact that her mother simply dropped her off at the palace, that she had to suffer under Mab and become confined to the castle and the Fifth Kingdom rather than be free to roam. But in the end, thinking about it wouldn't change anything. Gwendolyn put a comforting hand on Sonaria's shoulder. "I don't know if our father loved out mothers, or if our mothers would have kept us otherwise. But I'm sure that both of them had their reasons. For all we know, they simply thought that we would be better off here." She said as she put some thought into it. To anyone who wasn't there, it would seem that the palace was the better option.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash