Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Makko Shore Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:13 pm
Dith, Lex

It might have been pure serendipity that they were both residents of Camphoreon, but Shoyo chose to interpret it as fate. He spent a moment dumbfounded for a response, but eventually his thoughts aligned, and his entire posture filled with enthusiasm. "I'd love to!" he replied, nodding vigorously, "That'd be awesome!" There wasn't much to him that wasn't awesome in some way or another, but this was especially awesome. Learning to train from a real trainer and getting the chance to play volleyball with another person! He knew just from his physique that Dima could be an excellent and formidable middle blocker.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:32 pm
Dith, Shoyo

Lex started at Shoyo as if the world had broken and he was brought back in time when he was an idiotically kid. “At least one of you can,” he muttered. That kid was going to need help and he certainly wasn’t going to be the one to offer it.

And because it was there and Dith seemed willing, Lex walked over, placed both hands around the biceps and hung from the enormous arm. “Hehehe, you are built like a tank.” He said, legs tucked up. Damn this man was hot, and the accent was delicious, but still he wasn’t his type.

Lu

Lyra grinned. “Kiss, kiss.” She carefully held up the Luvdisc, looking it over. “It might be interesting… raising a different type of pokemon.” Perhaps she should keep it, for a little bit at least. “Shall we turn in the rod and go to find you a sun hat?” She asked, shifting the fish to one arm and reaching in her white purse to find a pokeball. She should have one in there somewhere.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm
Shoyo, Lex

Lex's weight was, well, a weight but Dith was still able to support it from just the one arm. "I am!" he agreed genially, shifting his stance slightly to make holding Lex up easier, for as long as Lex chose to dangle... he'd have to put him down eventually if he didn't let go though.

"It's a deal then!" Dith continued, holding out the hand that didn't have somebody hanging off its arm to Shoyo. "I can give you my number and email if that suits? I must warn you I keep some weird hours with shifts - the hospital never sleeps you know? - but I can do my best to set up a regular, or flexibly regular meeting with you to play and to train." Heck, maybe volleyball would turn out to be a new favorite activity, he'd never know if he didn't give it a go.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 pm
Dith, Lex

Shoyo watched the interaction between the two with his mouth slightly open and his brow furrowed, impressed but also kind of intimidated and a little envious of the display of strength. "Okay..." Oh, a handshake. He pushed aside the stranger aspects of the situation and recovered his sunniness, grasping the offered hand energetically with both of his own, "Okay! School starts next month but I'm free pretty much all the time until then!" He retrieved his phone from his pocket once more to exchange contact information.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:02 pm
Shoyo, Dith.

“I would ask for your number too, but it would be to ask you on a date, and I think you’re taken. All the hot ones are taken.” Lex replied, chipper as he set his feet down, losing a cheap neon green flipflop. He let go of Dith’s arm, slipping to the left slightly to reclaim his plastic footwear.

“So, Shoyo, do you have any idea what sort of pokemon you want for a team? You might want to start small and move up.” Lex stretched, and reached down for the pokeball for his Dratini, recalling her. “Spercially if you are thinking of battling on school grounds.” He through they allowed battles on the grounds, but it had been years.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:09 pm
Dith fished out his own phone, entered Shoyo's details and then passed his own to the enthused youth. "Great! I hope we can meet up a bit before then, then, and with your other friend you are teaching too?" More new friends!

As Lex dropped down Dith flexed his arm to relax the muscles and gave a soft deep chuckle. "You are too kind, and though I am single I am afraid you are also too young! You can have my number though if you would like to meet up as friends, I could always use more." Lex was also, at his best guess, male... but he was very pretty. If he'd been ten or so years older Dith might not have said no, but as Lex was not it wasn't something he had to give any more thought to.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:23 pm
Dith, Lex

Whoa, okay, well, they were adults after all, and he supposed that that was the sort of things adults did sometimes... Flirting in broad daylight... Was that really legal?

Anyway.

He beamed and nodded to Dima, "Yeah! With three people there are a lot more things we can try too! And if I can find three more who want to play, we can do 3-on-3 matches!" Shoyo had passively hoped to find a team in Kodo, but he never would have expected to start coming together like this. It was kind of exciting!

"I dunno! Right now I've got a Hawlucha," he replied to Lex's query, "so fighting-types seem really cool, so flying-types are cool too! And, but, rock-types and steel-types are so like... 'grraah,'" he hooked his fingers like claws, "and fire-types are like 'fwaaahh!'" he spread his arms over his head. He was suddenly somewhat at a loss. "They're all so neat! How do people pick?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:35 pm
Dith, Shoyo

Lex pffed at that remark, grinning crookedly. “You stop being too young when your legal.” He ran his fingers over his belt and the smooth round globes of the pokeballs resting there before picking up one. He lifted it near his curly short cut hair and opened it, releasing his tiny dark black joltik to cling to his hair.

Lex glanced at the kid and swallowed down laughter at his over the top antics. Hawlucha, Haw, ooh one of the new bird types. “Well, you have to encounter them first. Another thing to consider is do you want conflicting types. I have grass and fire pokes. My grass pokemon is older and in her final evolution. My fire types are both young, and rash and have a type advantage, but Glimmer can still beat their little butts.”

“Now take young, brash fire types and add a toxic Wooper in the mix. It’s a bad mix for me, but it doesn’t mean that pokemon doesn’t work for other trainers.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:23 pm
Shoyo, Lex

Dith smiled at Lex the smile of the mildly frightened. "Uuuh, well to each their own right?" Ack! Moving on, moving very swiftly on.

The large man turned to the small teen, his big shoulders relaxing again and then lifting in a comfortable shrug. "Honestly I really did not choose, they all came to me in a way, or needed me. I found Viktor in an alley when I was a boy, I caught Teazer when she stole my sadnwich, Zla is lent to my by my father - older than I am! - Dolly and Luna I found in Hoenn, they needed somebody to look after them, and then Volga approached me on the beach and wanted to share my barbeque... oh, and now I have Wooper!" Dith looked a bit puzzled by this realization, the last few minutes did feel mildly unreal. "I must give a name to," he muttered to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm
Lex, Dith

Shoyo nodded eagerly in understanding, or at least he figured he was understanding. He more or less knew about type advantages, but he had never really stopped to think that he'd have to consider how those advantages worked in a team setting. It sounded a bit like volleyball in a way, though most things sounded like volleyball to Shoyo in one way or another.

Dima's explanation was exciting, mostly because all the names sounded really extravagant and hard to pronounce, and Shoyo listened in awe. "Whooooa... So cool! I don't really get it, but that's so cool!" He looked between the two, "So they just kind of wander around in various places and you can catch them if you like them? Isn't that kind of dangerous?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:38 pm
Dith, Shoyo

Did he, yep, that was the smile of omg, please stop. Lex shook his head and rubbed the small body of the joltik clinging to his hair. “Tik Tok here, I found when I was out for a walk. I needed an electric type.” Lex cooed slightly to the tiny poke.

“They are everywhere, sometimes you get them as gifts from friends and sometimes you get to capture them in a contest, such as fishing. Sometimes they wander into town, or you look for them. It can be dangerous. Not ever poke is friendly which is why you make sure you have one or two on your person before you go out.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:30 pm
Dove/Jace

Yuri was listening and watching Dove, when suddenly he finds himself accosted by a small boy. The man being knocked over by the force of his tackle and having to do everything he can to keep them both from ending up in the water. But he recognizes who it is right away, a grin spreading across his face as he pushes himself up.

"WHOA! Hey there, squirt. Long time no see, huh?"

Repede then comes up to Jace and wags his tail enthusiastically. Just as happy to see the boy as his partner is. It's definitely been a long time.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:45 pm
Yuri

Once satisfied with his hug, Jace released the man and turned his attention to Repede and Lovey who immediately begged for his attention. Once they were satisfied, the boy jumped for Dove, but stopped in his tracks, his eyes huge. "Is that a Dratini?!?!!"

Dove laughed and slowly stood, allowing the dragon to slip behind her, though she kept a hand on its head reassuringly as she reached for Jace. The boy hugged her obligingly, but continued to stare at the blue Pokemon.

"It is! Just joined my team," she laughed, letting him go to kneel next to Nik. "Bet you didn't know I could fish, huh?"

Jace could barely contain himself. "That's a dragon type! You got him by fishing?! Can I borrow your rod?! I want to try!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 am
Dove/Jace

"Yeah sure, knock yourself out." And then Yuri hands the rod over to Jace.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Tori Honoo generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 25!

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 am
Yuri

Dove watched as Jace eagerly took hold of the rod Yuri offered him and dashed to the edge where he proceeded to cast his line. Lovey, again, moved to sit next to the trainer on the jetty.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff