Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:33 pm
"Fool, whoever said I was safe?" John comments as the demon leaves.

"Hey Huu-man and little elf, I'm back! Yea, I couldn't find hide nor hair of the accursed drow in that direction. Boro shouts as he enters the clearing. What in the name of Bhaal's damned plane.... he thinks as he spots the sealing circle in the middle of the clearing.

After while John stops glowing blue then the sword he had summoned and the circles disappeared, leaving the runes Irangursh had created in the dirt surrounding him. "Hey Boro, we had a bit of a situation here. Everything's fine now." he says calmly with Elithiel lying next to him. "Would you please rub a rune out for me?"

"Ok, but you have got to tell me what happened here." Boro says kicking some dirt over the neared rune.

"I will, but you can't hurt our captive."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:42 pm
The Demon gave a sinister smile tapping his temple as he faded out of this spectrem.

Irangursh listened to the Orc and John converse from the safety of his tree. He narrowed his gaze at John. Captive? Hah! He wouldn't be taken as anyone's captive, especially Elf scum!

On the ground Elithiel stirred. He opened his eyes slowly. His body ached all over as if someone had beat him. He sat up with great difficulty. His head was aching.

"Ugh...what happened?" Elithiel asked looking up at John.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:01 pm
"Nothing much, just bad demon inside you left." John says looking back at Elithiel and patting his head. I hope Irangursh doesn't take this the wrong way. he thinks with a nervous smile.

"Captive? You caught a drow? I doubted you could do something like that. Maybe I was wrong, but where is the captive?" Boro asks incredulously looking like a child in a candy store whose been told that they can have any piece of candy they want.

"He's up a tree." John says calmly "Irangursh, come on down."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:35 pm
Irangursh was slightly surprised. He hadn't actually expected John to call him down. He silently slipped from the tree and landed a few paces behind Boro. Elithiel's eyes snapped onto him quickly, and he was on his feet, all sense of pain abandoned. Irangursh folded his arms.

"Care to explain what's going on here?" he asked shifting his weight to one side.

"You deserve nothing of the sort...captive," Elithiel said stressing the last word. The Drow raised his brows to him but said nothing.

"So. I've pretty much given you my life story. I'm not the kind to give favors without expecting in return," Irangursh continued. Elithiel leaned against the tree Irangursh was just in. He considered what telling Irangursh would mean, and what it did if he not. He didn't too much like secrets unless they were needed.

"Well...if you must know, we weren't really from this world..." he said slowly as if picking his words with great care. He went on to tell of their school in Byako and how they practied the arts as well as academics there. How they were somehow transferred to this world through simulation. How he heard a group of Drow had made off with his sister and were saud to be in the area. How she was half and half herself, as the Elves called a half Drow/Elf.

"You mean to say...you're not from Eaéy?" Irangursh asked almost curiosly. If Elithiel hadn't known any better he might've took it for interest.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:18 am
"Eaéy? I've never heard of Eaéy before. Hell, I'm not really even from Byako." John says looking interested in his eyes, but otherwise rather bored.

Boro caught unaware Irangursh 'appearing' behind him jumps high enough to land on the top of a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:32 am
Irangursh looked at John as if he were crazy.

"What? Never heard of-? Are you mad?" he said unfolding his arms. Elithiel sighed.

"Well...we have books about the other planets in Byako. It breifly mention the last planet in our galaxy. Eaéy. We're only a few years away from leaving this galaxy into the next. But there. I've told you everything that I'm willing to for the moment..." he said casting a small glance at Boro before looking at John. Irangursh blinked.

"Well Elf your search is in vain," he said simply. Elithiel looked back to him.

"What? I KNOW your men have my sister. One of those Orcs back there told us!" Elithiel exclaimed. Irangursh shrugged.

"We did have her....but she was as reluctant to stay as we were to have her. Two nights past she slipped away while we rested. The forest swallowed her and we haven't seen her since," he said without much interest. Elithiel glared at him but it wasn't anger. He knew his sister was alive...for now.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:53 pm
"I resent that comment, Irangursh. I am not mad, just slightly insane." John says with a look that says 'wha' 'cha gonna do about it?' with a smile.

"Irangursh? The Irangursh? Of the first drówen family?" Boro asks as he settles down a bit.

"First Drówen family? What's that? You know what never-mind. I'm better not knowing. Any of you hear of a Chaos mage?" John asks shrugging and removing the look from his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:40 pm
Irangursh gives Boro a look that was unmistakibly surprise. He raised a brow.

"And what would an....'Orc' know of such a lineage. And I'd be interested in knowing, even more, the how of you knowing my name," he said looking at Boro untrustingly. He could feel a strang air of the place but couldn't put a name to it.

Elithiel looked back to his teacher now. The mage he had mention sparked an interest.

"Yes. I've heard of...one. THough he may differ from what you have in mind. He's supposed to be some old guy...wise and ancient who has the power and knowledge to harness the rawest form of energy...Chaos. But...it's said he's of the margin....Neither of this world nor the next, making himself visible only when necesarry....least this is the tale of the Elves," he said.

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:11 pm
"That's one type of chaos mage for ya. How would you feel if I said that I was a chaos mage of sorts?" John asks warily

"I don't know much about your lineage, prince. I had heard that the king of the drow had a son and that the first drow's name was Irangursh. So, I put two and two together. It's honor to bear that name isn't?" Boro says raising a brow in response "Now, it's my turn for a question. Why are you out here, your highness?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:28 pm
Elithiel stared at John. He was sure he had heard him wrong. He thought he heard him say...he was a choas mage.

"What?" he asked almost holding his breath.

Irangursh sniffed and looked away from Boro.

"I have no obligation to you Orc. I've answered my fill of questions for the day. I grow weary of this interrogation," he said holding himself now, like the royalty he portrayed.

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:54 pm
"Would you believe that 'the gods' as you call them have thrown me from dimension to dimension? They gave me my powers and then one week later they tore me away from my home. I just hope I can figure out a way to return before they get another bright idea." John explains with an air of sadness.

"Hmph. As If I cared what that jerk of a ruler did so that he son was banished." Boro says folding his arms over his chest and turning around. Did that human say he was a Chaos mage? I wonder, is my secret safe? he thinks frowning a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
due to a malfunction in the ragnaroks teleportation system lutia leader of the jarian clan ended up finding herself standing in a hallway of the school
this isnt mecha main street...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:22 pm
a woman walked down the hallway catching lutias eye
"can i help you with something?"

lutia eyed the young woman and her odd atire "yes...i would like to know where i am"

the woman smiled benignly "you are in kinick high, a school for the gifted...i sense that you require the use of my seer abilities"

lutia kept her expression hidden under her scarf "and why would you offer me a scrying?"
suspicious...

"because the goddess jara commands me" she said and she closed her eyes in prayer

lutia hid her surprise as best she could reconizing the name
"very well...please tell me what has come of the jarian base"

with her eyes still closed she began murmering things
"the base has been sealed....within the mind of one of those who rule the city....the clan leaders....you have been betrayed by one of your number....and you must"
she spoke in barly a whisper that lutia could barly hear
"now go please and come visit when you have time to talk"

lutia bowed "thank you very much for this information"
she left the school grounds

((to the ninja school))

lydia with her books in hand looked up at the clock
"oh no im late for class!" she rushed off hoping not to be caught late

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:30 pm
Elithiel was speechless. He really couldn't believe that this could be true.

"Why...why didn't you tell me of this before?" Elithiel said through gritted teeth. He really wasn't keen on secrets. And besides...John had been his teacher for the past two years now. It's not like he didn't know him.

Irangursh glared at Boro.

"What did you say?" he asked venemisouly.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:09 am
"Well, I never felt safe enough to tell that particular secret to anyone and besides I didn't know if I was going to be staying in Byako long enough to tell anyone." John says trying to defend himself from the harsh feelings of his student.

"I said your dad was a bad ruler and I stand by my statement. I could've been a better ruler." Boro says keeping his back to Irangursh  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff