Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:38 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Pfffft. xDDD
Sorry about that. I just realized I was still quoting you that whole time. xDD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:39 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Pfffft. xDDD

It's okay xD  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Pfffft. xDDD

It's okay xD

I also didn't mean for Lexi to be shoved out. xDDDD

I just thought it'd be funny having a 23 year old come down in a sheet like a freaking child.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:46 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Pfffft. xDDD

It's okay xD

I also didn't mean for Lexi to be shoved out. xDDDD

I just thought it'd be funny having a 23 year old come down in a sheet like a freaking child.

Lol. It's okay.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

Hey! Photobucket isn't working for me, so it'll be a bit before I can get a format up for the one i'm going to use. I wanted to let you know so I'm not making you wait or something.

Just a heads up, I moved Toya and Ann out of the store so I can move either of them anywhere so you can just tell me where you want them to meet up and which character if you still want to  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

Hey! Photobucket isn't working for me, so it'll be a bit before I can get a format up for the one i'm going to use. I wanted to let you know so I'm not making you wait or something.

Just a heads up, I moved Toya and Ann out of the store so I can move either of them anywhere so you can just tell me where you want them to meet up and which character if you still want to

Thank you for thinking of me! I just finished Shayna's layout... Although it isn't amazing like most of the ones I see here, but I try. I'm thinking about posting her in Neon Lights to party. Maybe... I don't exactly see an outside area except for the streets and the beach.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:17 pm
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

Thank you for thinking of me! I just finished Shayna's layout... Although it isn't amazing like most of the ones I see here, but I try. I'm thinking about posting her in Neon Lights to party. Maybe... I don't exactly see an outside area except for the streets and the beach.

Just quote me where ever is fine haha. Did you want Ann or Toya to RP with?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

Hmmm... That's a toughie. Hmmm... I don't really care which biggrin Just whichever one likes to have more fun biggrin  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 pm
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

Hmmm... That's a toughie. Hmmm... I don't really care which biggrin Just whichever one likes to have more fun biggrin

xD Im terrible at making decisions, you pick hahaha x3 (I might just randomize a number hahaha)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:29 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

xD Im terrible at making decisions, you pick hahaha x3 (I might just randomize a number hahaha)

uh... still a toughie xD How about Toya? Ann seems a bit more Celaena's style than Shayna's biggrin I'm working on her post now biggrin  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:30 pm
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha
SpazzticPanda1311

uh... still a toughie xD How about Toya? Ann seems a bit more Celaena's style than Shayna's biggrin I'm working on her post now biggrin

xD lol mk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 pm
shabatha

I'll post tomorrow, I have to go to bed. Night ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
shabatha

I'll post tomorrow, I have to go to bed. Night ^^

That's fine biggrin Nightie night!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:42 am
Thought I'd check up on anyone that happens to jump on by here!

How's everyone doin'? Pretty well? Everything going swimmingly?
Lemme know if you guys notice anything missing!
Or if you'd like to see something. ^-^

I'm sure Misguided and I would love to hear it!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:16 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Thought I'd check up on anyone that happens to jump on by here!

How's everyone doin'? Pretty well? Everything going swimmingly?
Lemme know if you guys notice anything missing!
Or if you'd like to see something. ^-^

I'm sure Misguided and I would love to hear it!

Hmmm, possibly a state park? You know, like a habitat reserve that people are able to visit (For those who may not know what a state park is biggrin )  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff