Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Pubs are totally made for socialization [Finished ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:49 pm
"Still rather mean." Lex said dryly and slid onto a bar stool holding out two fingers at the bar tender. "Double, double jack." He called and slid a shot towards Aulus. Two whiskeys, a single shot and on the way to getting sloshed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 pm
"Rather mean?" Aulus stared, incredulous. "What are you, six? Did the nasty man compare you to stale baked goods? Are you going to run home and cry to mummy?" His hand snapped out to catch the drink as it slid towards him but didn't pick it up. "Either you're the most thin-skinned whiny little b***h who ever walked the earth - and I'm not ruling that out - or you're being facetious, which I don't appreciate." This had been a bad idea. Why had he ever thought that a night out with this guy would be enjoyable?

"If you're after mean how about this? I would never consider dating you because you're a vain, pretentious, attention-seeking little s**t. I think you think you've got a sexy aesthetic in your sprayed on trousers and draping yourself in a pokemon like some kind of ******** accessory but frankly the effect is just crass and trashy." Aulus exhaled sharply and shoved the drink back down the bar towards Lex. "That's your first course of mean, would you like seconds?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 pm
Lex took his shot as he listened, swallowing down the burn of whiskey and waited till Aulus was through. "More that I wasn't expecting you to be that blunt. Bit refreshing and it wasn't about you refusing to date me." He toyed with the glass and shrugged, drinking down the other shot. "We hardly know each other and you said no. That train of thought is over with. Just though I should buy you a few rounds since you decided to come with me, despite me being a vain, flashy, jack a**."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:18 pm
Aulus wasn't sure what he'd been expecting in response to his mini tirade but he'd expected something. The lack of of reaction left him off balance and feeling no better for having vented, it was like... like... he didn't know what it was like but it was weird. "I clearly made a mistake," Aulus said after a few moments with a shake of his head. "Look, I don't know if maybe my tells are a bit too subtle for you to pick up but I'm not exactly having a fabulous time here and it's time I left. I'm sure you're quite welcome to get as pissed as you like and find somebody who'll let you crawl into their pants if that's what you're after, and if you can manage to sodding well peel yours off yourself. Do you need a special tool for getting into and out of them or what?" What had he thought he was going to gain out of tonight? Some sense of normality? Well he supposed he'd actually achieved that; he was actually pissed off - a rather average state for him - rather than suspended in an odd haze.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:24 pm
Lex paused an sighed. "No, I'm getting your tells Aulus, you haven't been wanting to be here since we started." He lifted a hand, calling two shots. "And I've had enough of mindless ******** to last me a life time. And I can get out of my pants easy enough." He flicked a hand and laid a fifty on the counter, paying the tab before downing one, and slid the other towards Aulus.

"Just thanks. I wanted to do something normal, you obliged." He shrugged, playing with the empty shot glass. "And Howl is a good sport about not letting me slide off her, even when drunk."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:30 pm
Well it had been normal he supposed. He supposed they'd both got what they wanted. He was still angry and lots of other things too that he couldn't put his finger on, didn't want to examine anyway, and had nothing to do with the current situation. It had been normal though.

Aulus took the shot and downed it because why not? He felt like he could use another six or seven shots actually but he really couldn't stand it in here any longer. "Fine," he said once the burning in his throat had stopped, "mission accomplished then, squad dismissed. I'll see you around at work, presumably." With that Aulus turned and started to shoulder his way through the press of people, making for the club's exit.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:32 pm
"Later, then." Lex called back and turned his attention to what sort of bar food the club had to offer.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff