Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:09 am
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"it's fine. i can normalize your hearing for a bit so there's no echo effect. it'd only be temporary though." she mumbled, smiling at him slightly. "there's a lot of wildlife in the human realm and it can be a lot to take in at first. and come to think of it, I've never seen a human house like that one." she drawled, pointing to the large red building off in the distance, a tower standing next to it and various other structures close by.

It was Jezebeth who began chuckling at the batty comment, Eurynome showing only a slight smirk at the comment while still holding his arm up. "pgfffft hahahaha batty." "sure thing." Adra nodded, picking up a few rocks and pelting them at serenity and desire without a second thought. "hey, we're gonna play a game." he called once the rocks had come to a skipping stop at both girls feet.

"uh... thanks..." Desire mumbled, blinking at her now healed hand before looking up at him. "you didn't have to do that though. i get so many scrapes and bruises i don't know where half of them come from." she mumbled, smiling at him only to notice a rock coming at them before looking up at Adra when he began talking. "well, this should be interesting." she sighed, putting a hand on her hip.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:44 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

xxxxxShaking his head slightly, the bat demon rubbed his eyes for a moment before smiling briefly at Serenity. "Thanks, but no thanks. It's just a shock upon first contact. This is my first trip to the human world so y'all probably know more about it than I do. It just took me a little by surprise is all. I'll be alright. That does look like a house though," Jedah responded as politely as he could only to smack a hand against his face when he realized he'd said y'all. Damnit, Lymbo! This was his fault. Anything that involved slurs and rejection of activity was Lymbo's fault. "They are so juvenile. Ha ha. You're so punny, guys. Real mature considering you're all older than me. It's absolutely hilarious. Jackasses... Yeah. I just heard that y'all decided on a game. Ghost in a graveyard, right?"

xxxxx"It got everyone else to laugh. Don't be a stick in the mud, Jedah. You used to be just fine with slurring your words and running around in a tanktop and shorts. Ever since Belial took you under his wing, you've become a fuddy-duddy that dresses nicely all the time. God forbid you get a little dirt on your clothes much less use the word ain't," Chestra retorted while continuing to swing from Eurynome's arm. At speaking what they'd always been told was the forbidden three-letter G-word, Sedynn, Jedah and Lymbo all shifted their full attention towards Chestra. "Ooh. You said the G-word." "He didn't..." "Drama queens. It's just a word and words only hurt if you let them whereas my fist will concave your chest without an effort. Hey, Lymbo, what's that big red building over there?"

xxxxx"Hm? Oh. That's called a barn. They usually contain the humans' farming tools and livestock during bad weather. Livestock is the term used for the horses, cow, sheep, donkeys and goats farmers take care of for specific purposes, Chestra. Some examples are that cow produce milk and sheep grow wool. We're in their cornfield right now," Lymbo answered with a half-shrug as he flicked a silvery hair out of his face. Letting his form flicker a bit until he had his much shorter hair and his eyes focused in on the hunter green color. As if he was gonna be called an albino again. Tapping Desiré with one long finger, a spark jumped from her shoulder to the rest of the group minus Adramalech and made their forms shift just enough to where they would blend in with the humans in case they were seen. "Watch out humans. It's the children of the corn." "Hahaha! Children of the corn. That's a good one, Dynn-Dynn." "Humorous. Sedynn, your fire pal please."

xxxxxSlapping Adra on the back, Sedynn smirked slightly at how he'd altered his exterior appearance albeit only slightly. "Wow. Love the assumption that we're besties. Smart move in sticking physical human attributes to us just in case though. I wouldn't've thought to have done that in the middle of fricking nowhere. The place is most probably abandoned anyways," the fire demon stated in mock amusement. When flipped the bird by Lymbo, he gave a snicker before smiling at the crow demon. "I'll be the ghost first then. Lymbo would deliberately find a place where we can't find him just to take a nap if we let him do as he pleases." "I can hear you, y'know. 'Sides, I came along to try new things that may be more entertaining than I've been stuck on repeat for years with and this isn't exactly a place y'all know too well. I know a lot of places here and have been observing how humans are in what they consider a normal existence while I'm here. They are... Pretty nasty, stupid and fragile creatures." "How so?" "You could sneeze and break one of them, Sedynn. And they just have to share everything. Ugh... What has been seen cannot be unseen and the big man had to convince me not to gouge out my own eyes. Some things aren't too bad, but others... Nah." "How bad? What is even not that bad? Details, man! De-tails. Details, details, details!" "Now I'm curious on what he's talking about... Lymbo, you can't dangle intel like that in front of us only to snatch it back. Be a role model for once and pass your wisdom on." "Sedynn, chanting details makes you sound like Chestra trying to get me up. Not gonna work. You're too young still to even be here so be glad I blessed you with a trip to the human world at your age." "Why does everyone use that as an excuse? I may be twelve, but I'm very mature for my age. And Jedah may be a really awkwardly tall nine-year-old-" "Thank you, Sedynn, for bringing up the fact that Veda and I are awkwardly tall. I mean, I only had to look down at you for a year before you reached my height and I'm three years younger than you. Let's not even-" "Don't be a drama queen. Even you know how awkward it is being your height. You used to always hunker down or remain seated when others approached you just so you'd be shorter. And yes, it's weird how your chest cavity can open and close like it does. How does that even work without internal organs falling out or getting damaged?" "I don't know. It does though." "Guys, not the point. So what'll be our base?"

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:25 am
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxserenity gave a sigh and pulled a hand through her hair. "Humans are pretty gross at times, sure, but they're also really weak. It took at least twenty of them to even get a whiff of Desiré and I, the last time we were here. They rely too much on other creatures for help, using animals like dogs to guard them, and horses to haul their heavy loads. They can't handle the idea of magic either because they burned up a whole bunch of women a few hundred years ago just for having done a little bit of magic. They're pretty pathetic things. We really could break them with just a sneeze." She drawled, opting to give them that information to distract them from Lymbo's for a moment.

"They also think that angels will protect them from everything and use that little symbol Lymbo has in his pocket to try and protect themselves. It really only effects a select few who have fallen blood in their veins. Like the DeSatans." Adra snorted, scratching at his stomach as he noted the new look he was given. Looking to the others, he gave a smirk and rolled his eyes for a moment. "Base should be right about here. We just need a marker that we'll be able to see from a ways away. I'd say at least twenty, possibly thirty feet tall."

"Leave that to us~" Desiré hummed, smiling as Serenity formed an ice pillar thirty feet tall and she made small stars form around it at each of the cardinal directions. "There. That way we can find it even in the dark." She hummed, rocking on her heels once more.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:38 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxGiving a chuckle, Jedah shifted his gaze back towards Serenity. "That's what fragile means, girlie. Fragile is a fancier version of the word weak," Jedah informed before watching the ice pillar form up. At the commentary of magic being a concept humans didn't quite get, going so far as to burn people for the use of magic, his eyes narrowed slightly. Now he wanted to make them go extinct. "Lemme see it, Lym... This little thing? Mm. I want to scare them now."

xxxxx"Lemme see, lemme see," Chestra chanted while swinging himself a bit harder on Eurynome's arm so he could land beside Jedah now that Lymbo was letting him look at the cross-shaped necklace. Taking it from the bat demon, he rotated it in his hand while pulling his bangs out of his face. It was such a simple design and yet had caused Desiré so much pain. "This is... Simplicity at its finest. Um, I don't want to toss this just in case." "I got it..." "And that is a good sized pillar. Are you sure we won't get bothered by the angels about playing here?" "Even if they come, they'd fall under the influence of your waterworks. Besides me, I've never met anyone who could say no to your puppydog eyes much less not get your way when you start crying. You've gotten out of so much trouble by making yourself cry and permission to do things you weren't ever supposed to by cuing up them puppydog eyes it isn't even funny. I'd say you were spoiled, but that'd be untrue. You're just a really good puppeteer. They show up, do what you do best. Mmkay?" Nodding as Lymbo snatched the necklace back with a quick gravitational pull and returned it to his pocket, Chestra returned to Eurynome, Jezebeth, Adramalech and Sedynn to where he hopped back up and started swinging from the first's arm again.

xxxxx"Alrighty. Here's my only rule for all of you if we're to play this game here: if this place isn't abandoned and a human shows up, avoid them like the plague. You remember how Nanalee kept trying to chase y'all around 'cause you were just oh too cute? Yeah. Pretend they are her," Lymbo stated bluntly while his gaze mostly directed itself towards Chestra. At bringing up a demoness the four from the hidden gate obviously knew, a shiver could be seen running down each of their spines. Even the gravity-defying demon couldn't suppress the shudder at some memory each had playing in their head. "Mmkay... Creepy as Nitanï's elder sister was, I still kinda miss her." "She helped me burn off energy by chasing us around like that. She was also the oldest..." "Don't. How were we to know that his ability to erase things would make healing impossible?" "You were lucky to get away with minor scrapes back then considering you were the closest to him." "Yeah... I still can't look Nitanï in the eye and it's been a few years since then..." "Yep... But we can't change the past and he doesn't seem to hate anyone... Actually, I'd say that piranha hates the fact that he's still here instead of her. Well, this ghost is gonna go hide so gimme about five minutes to do so and one of you, preferably Adra, keep an eye on Chestra. See ya!"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:10 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"it's called agreeing and expanding, Jedah. it's a way of keeping the conversation going while keeping it away from topics that neither Lymbo, Desiré or I, want to discuss with children like you guys." Serenity drawled, watching as Sedynn went off to find his hiding place. Glancing away for a second, the blonde finally took note of the symbol the others were looking at and flinched, just as her sister had. "please refrain from pulling that thing out again. I'm sure Desiré already told you that just looking at it gives us headaches. heh, even Adra and his brothers are having trouble with it, and they're fifth generation fallen-bloods." she mumbled, rubbing her temple for a moment only to grin when she spotted Jezebeth and Adra doing the same.

"Chestra, can i have my arm back now please?" Eurynome asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger demon. he didn't mean anything by it, but his arm was getting tired, and they would probably be off to look for Sedynn's hiding spot soon. he wanted a chance to let his arm rest before then in case there was any sort of climbing involved. he doubted humans would take too well to seeing kids flying about. "as blunt as ever. sorry if he seems rude, Chestra, he just doesn't quite grasp how to express himself delicately." adra breathed, shaking his head at his elder brother.

Rocking on her heels some more, Desiré glanced around at the others talking about one of the older kids that wasn't around any more and sighed. how to distract the others from such a depressing topic? "... so, has anyone here heard anything about the vampires going to war? i was talking to a prophetess here and she said something about it. i wanted to know what you guys thought." perfect. that'll work!
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:25 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxAt Serenity's commentary of why she'd repeated what Lymbo'd said, both Jedah furrowed his brow. He was pretty sure Sedynn would've done the same thing if he'd remained here. "What? That's what change of topic's for. Reiterating what someone else said in different words is for syc- I mean, it's irritating," Jedah retorted, Lymbo smacking a hand to his forehead. For a nine-year-old demon trying to be mature about something, he was lacking some of that finesse. It was to be expected though as he was only nine. "What? Ugh. You older kids and your phases..."

xxxxx"Now I'm going to reiterate something; he's nine. Just feign how impressed you are that he's got a dictionary for a brain," Lymbo muttered while briefly pinching the bridge of his nose. Why was he stuck as a mediator between the kids he watched grow up and the ones from other places entirely. "And Serenity, unless you'd like to hear the incessant chant lemme see from Chestra, it was a necessary move to show it to them. It's your fault for looking when she obviously hurt herself from it." Tapping his hand against his chest, the demon rolled his eyes. Well, these girls definitely proved that they were twins. "Which war again? Vampires love war. I can't stress that word enough. And I wouldn't expect these two to know much about it. Your dad forbade the other kids, the ones younger than me, to dabble in external affairs. Chestra, let him have his arm back. They'll live, Adra, just make sure he doesn't insert foot around that brat unless you intend to try piecing him back together."

xxxxxSwinging back off of Eurynome's arm, the smaller demon dusted himself off. "There you go, Eury. And no worries. He's fine with his choice of words and I wouldn't hurt him, not intentionally at least. If he opted to betray my trust however, I wouldn't doubt his remains would be lost in a sea of his own blood. No offense, you three," Chestra purred before grabbing Adra's hand ever so lightly and smiling up at him. Though he seemed to be rather calm and cheerful, his voice revealed a bit of unease and that cheerful childishness had toned down quite a bit in a matter of seconds. "Dynn-Dynn wants me to stay by you so stay I shall... And this place intimidates me a little. As much as I'd like to explore, I don't want to cause y'all any trouble by drawing any bad attention to us..."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:52 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"reiteration is another way to emphasize just how important something is. although, i will admit that too much repetition gets irritating. " Serenity drawled, shaking her head at Jedah before glancing to Lymbo with a smirk. "i believe she's talking about the one with the phantoms. we heard rumors about it last time we came here."

"thanks..." Eurynome mumbled, rotating his arm a few times to stretch it out now that he didn't have Chestra on it. Glancing to the others, he gave a slight sigh before pairing off with Jezebeth. it seemed this would be teamed search parties. probably for the best, so that they didn't get into trouble should a human come looking.
"that's about all he knows how to do, Lym." Adramalech sighed, tracing over the circle Sedynn had given him with two fingers. Glancing up when Chestra stood by him, he grinned and nodded. "none taken, i wouldn't blame you if you did something to him. it'd be entirely his fault if something like that happened. and i can understand the intimidation, this place is a little... off putting.... we'd have to be cautious about how we interact should we end up meeting humans." he drawled, crossing his arms as he glanced around for a moment.

"heard that the vamps and the phantoms were having a big problem with each other because one of the vampire queens was being rather petty. thought it sounded interesting. maybe i'll look more into it some other time." Desire drawled, a grin on her face as she looked at the others. "time's almost up. everyone ready to go?"
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxBriefly watching Jedah mutter incoherently and kick at the dirt underfoot, Lymbo then shifted his gaze between the rest of the group pairing off. At least they were going to take Sedynn's tactic of keeping Chestra out of trouble to keep each other out of trouble... Hopefully. Catching on to the words directed towards him, his hunter green eyes stopped on Desiré. "Ah. That one. Yeah. T'was definitely a petty vampire queen that started it over a simple suggestion, a minor bit of advice from one ruler to another. No surprise since most vampires are snarky, petty, narcissistic and have some weird obsession with either wanting things they can't have and/or millions of bloodbonds that worship the ground they walk on," Lymbo responded in something nearing a mutter, his fingers sliding up through his hair and scratching the back of his head. Yeah. That'd been an awkward experience a year ago. Stepping into a portal that wound up in the middle of the phantom kingdom only to get stared at silently by someone his age with glasses, obviously not normal ones, and a large stack of books and papers held haphazardly into place by clipboards. He'd never uttered a word, just merely observed quietly as Lymbo reopened a portal to a different place altogether. Sighing lightly, he tapped Desiré on the shoulder and started off in one direction. "Born ready. Let's go get dingus and hope he doesn't catch the field on fire. These kinds of places are highly flammable after all... I swear I'll beat the crap out of any of you that decide to pull any stupid stunts. I'd trust Adra juggling fireballs out here than all of you put together. I went out on a limb for you guys. You and me are goin' this way, Desiré. I'll tell ya what I picked up on it during my travels and you can tell me what you already know. 'Kay?"

xxxxx"Looks like we're a pair, Serenity. Let's move out," Jedah finally stated aloud after noticing the others were pairing up. Rubbing his chest, he scowled. This sturdier human form he was given made it harder for his bats to use their echolocation and his chest from showing his irritation by rippling under his shirt. His wings felt pinched even which meant it'd take a lot more effort to break out. Fortunately enough for him, that wouldn't be hard what with his ability to separate into zillions of bats that would break the enchantment with ease. Glancing sideways at Serenity, he seemed hesitant about something. "So... Why do you have a name meant for peace and tranquility? Was there a specific purpose or was it spontaneous or do you not know? I mean, at least Desiré has a name related to the sin of lust... It could be related to the sin of envy though so I guess it makes sense."

xxxxx"You're welcome, Eury," Chestra smiled at Eurynome and Jezebeth before nodding slightly towards his companion's words. Opening his eyes finally, the human shade being a dark chocolate brown hinted with caramel, he blinked a couple of times to readjust them to the light and glanced around. What if Lymbo was right about the frailty of these creatures? The control he had over his levels of strength weren't exactly perfected yet and many of the lesser demons could attest to that. If he broke their bones with a tap of his toe or a poke, he could kill these humans just as easily which meant physical contact was a definite no here as of yet. "It is very off... And there's a lot more space to run around in than I'm used to having littered with humans. I break demons on accident, Adra. If these humans really are as fragile as they say, the damage to one of them... You'll deal with any humans we run into, right?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:08 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx“To be honest, I don't know much about it. I only recently heard about it and haven't had a chance to look into it. From what I was told by the prophetess, though, apparently this war caused an even greater problem. She wouldn't tell me directly what it was, but said I’d figure it out later on.” She shrugged, following after Lymbo with a grin. “But hey, she was just some lady in a cloak. She wouldn’t even show me her face; she was probably just some crazy bat." she chuckled, looking around briefly. "Yeah... hopefully Sedynn and Adra don't have a fight. That’d be the end of this whole area.” she frowned, scratching at her neck.

Serenity gave a snort and shook her head as she started off on her little search. "Well, my parents weren't planning on more than one child. Desire was first born, so she got the name they picked out for her. But since I was unexpected, my mother had to come up with a name on the fly. Serenity was the first thing that popped into her head. It's odd for a demoness, yes, but I like It." she hummed, crossing her arms behind her back. Poking her head around a bush she gave a frown and shook her head. he wasn't there. perhaps she should try tracking him. she was pretty good at tracing people down.

"Yeah, I’ll deal with them. Humans must be made of glass and paper, the way Lymbo and Serenity were emphasizing It." he nodded, a slight grin on his face. Watching his brothers walk off in another direction, he gave a smirk and shoved his thumb to the north. "Let’s go this way." he suggested, fidgeting with the clasps of his leather jacket. "y'know, if it helps, when you confront the other kings, I’d be happy to stand up to them. We could ask the twins to show up too, since they're the big man's kids and all."

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:30 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Sedynn and Adramalech are the more mature out of most of us so I doubt they'll let their fiery tempers get the best of them here. Then again, Sedynn is still a brat and might light up at any given point. Adra still isn't a worry to me though as he's older," Lymbo started off, his choice of topic going with the more easily discussed one first. Letting a gentle wind pick up, he breathed deeply and shook his head. There was no way that prophetess had been wrong from what he'd picked up on. "I'd take her quite serious if I were you. As of my last visit here, a year ago mind you, things weren't going well with the war. The phantoms are scientists and are actually quite peaceful considering they've been lumped in with the demons. Unfortunately, they carry live viruses that could kill even our kind and should they lose this war, every species will be vulnerable to what they've kept contained. That's really only a minor ripple effect for what this war will put into play, but it's still quite a lethal blow in and of itself. Unless something worse occurs, and something most definitely will if the kids from the Tenth Gate's luck plays out, this will be a catastrophic war for more than just both sides of it. I only get little tidbits during visits on the happenings, run into a couple phantoms and vampires here and there, and it's really a war that shouldn't have taken place to begin with. The present phantom king's holding his own and has had his first - or was it second? - son so I'd call this a level playing field right now, but there's something darker than just the air of war lurking behind the scenes..." Shaking his head again, he tapped his fist against a scarecrow.

xxxxxNodding slightly, Jedah tapped his foot against a barrel before quickly covering his ears. "It's hollow. Remind me to never do that again," Jedah muttered before removing his hands and walking around a bit with a shuffle to see about finding him through echolocation. "I don't know why I was called Jedah much less why Veda was called Veda. Most of us don't know how we got our names. From what Nitanï's sister told us however, Lymbo got his name from purgatory. For the longest time, he had no name and wouldn't accept any name given to him. Supposedly, his gravitational pulls aren't the full extent of what he can do, but the older kids couldn't figure out a good space name for him so they went with the name of a space even time could not distort; limbo. By the time he became this lazy bum, he'd just resigned himself to accepting it was his name. Names usually have meaning so I just thought I'd ask yours... And he's wrong about our ages. I've done some personal calculations with Veda on most of our ages and the older kids are wrong about their calculations of time. Time's distorted in our original gate as it's playing on four speeds; Heaven's time, Hell's time, Earth's time and purgatory's time. What feels like five years to us has actually been longer. Chestra and Sedynn took over when they were eight and my calculations say they're about fifteen right now. We're two years behind. That makes Veda and me twelve. I could've corrected him, but he already seems a little on edge about us being here so I don't think it'd be a good idea to make him explode like he did earlier."

xxxxx"Good. That makes me feel a little better. But um... what's glass? Is it what those hard surfaces that reflects your image are made of? I broke one of those once," Chestra responded in relief though a hint of confusion passed over his face. He figured out what paper was, but glass wasn't exactly something he'd grown acquainted with. At having Adramalech offer up standing behind him being a king and dragging the girls along, he briefly shook his head and glanced over his shoulder. Shifting his gaze back in front of him, he followed alongside the crow without much argument. "It'd be appreciated if you were to voice your opinion, but I can't become too dependent on y'all. It'd definitely look bad if I bring the girls in to back me up too. If the kings intend to challenge my position just because I'm the youngest king ever, I have to show them I can be quite serious and that I've ignored most of what they've sent my way for a reason... Once this goes down however, my games will become very rare events and I knew it'd come eventually. That's why I opted to visit Lymbo today. It's my way of letting him see how much I've changed so far and how much more I'm going to change once I knock the other kings off of their pedestals. This will be his time to say a final farewell to the Chestra who found his own name hilarious when you put the term meant for king in front of it just to make it orchestra. They'll figure out why the other kids considered me the Reaper's Prince and gave me the crown after this little get-together. I'm glad I can be friends with your family though. It's made the whole readjustment process a lot easier for us."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:34 pm
Dantes_river
I've been on a Halestorm kick lately. thank you~!
Also, whoo 100 posts!

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"To be honest, if there weren't already so many problems here, I'd go and do something over there. I might send a few pawns their way though, just to have my hand in things." Desire drawled, smiling to herself as she pushed her hand into a hay stack. "So, from what you said i take it you don't get out into the human world too often. Do you know where all you've been?" she asked, trying to keep conversations going by hopping topics frequently.

"Sounds like Underlandian time the way you just described that. Although, I'd love to see Lymbo explode again, I'd rather not do it twice in one day; he seems like the type to get worse with each bout we put him through." she snorted, her red iris expanding to cover the whites of her eyes as her pupils became long slits. "... How warm is Sedynn's body usually?" she asked, glancing to him briefly only to flinch away from the ball of orange he'd become. "Urgh.. Close proximity to a heat source when using heat vision is not a good idea..." she grumbled, rubbing her temple. "We'll probably have the best chance of finding him between my heat vision and your echolocation." She shrugged, that sly grin back on her face.

"Glass is sand that's been super-heated. It's used in those things that show your reflection, yes, as well as drinking cups in the human world, windows, and they even wear it on their face to help correct their weak eyesight. There's probably many other things it's used for, too, but I'm just listing a few." The crow shrugged, a smirk on his face as he poked his head into a well, pulling back out with a frown to look at Chestra. "I suppose you're right about that much, we'll both be giving up the fun in life to deal with these things. And once I take my father's place, we'll see each other even less than we do now." he sighed, fairly oblivious to the flame coming off his tongue.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:23 am
Pure T0rture
You're welcome. x3 Whoo 100!
You got me on a Volbeat kick so xP
You can also check out earlyrise if you haven't already.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"That's your choice to make. At least you get minions and get to make your own decisions. My choices are limited. Napping and playing Demon Chase through this world are my only real freedom. Your dad lets me let a few patients loose from the gate on occasion, give them a few days head start and then I get to hunt them down again since it can get very monotonous in there. Technically speaking, the game was one of my own invention just to be a wise-a**, but your dad hopped right on board with it so it gives me something to do besides sleep and drive people batty if not accidentally give them a pulmonary embolism," Lymbo murmured, a light breeze passing over the land. Smiling to himself while quietly watching Desiré looking for the fire demon, he could swear his heart skipped a beat. Mentally slapping himself, he briefly cleared his throat and began feigning he was still searching though his face was warm. He couldn't deny she was a rather beautiful girl, but he was told to never focus in on femininity or masculinity much less those on Earth. Her dad hadn't really said he wasn't allowed to notice his daughters. He'd just said his kids could be relatively annoying to the point he wanted to murder them himself. "Mm... Egypt, Rome, Greece, Persia, the Fädomlyre, two of three vampire kingdoms - Northern and Southern mind you - the crusinik kingdom, Japan, Korea, Acres, Masyaf, France, Italy, Russia and Australia. I think most of those were named by the humans. But yeah, I don't get out much. I've mostly just tracked prey through those areas or stalled on returning. What about you? You come here on occasion?"

xxxxx"Depends on if he's on fire or not. Either way, it hurts for you to look at him too long in heat vision. I wouldn't attempt heat vision on Chestra either. If you look at where Adra and him wandered off, they're gone entirely. That, m'dear, is why he's such a dangerous guy alongside his many other quirks. What's Underlandian time? Is that a place with its own crazy time?" Jedah started off with a snicker only to shake his head slightly and return to what he was doing. That bird was pissing him off. How many ca-caw sounds did it need to make in the length of a minute? Then there was the sound of wings beating, the conversations of the others, mice... All these sounds were gonna drive him bonkers. The space was too wide, too open. He had to get closer to hear anything Sedynn was doing. "Tch. As if. We'd have to get closer to him for me to pinpoint his location. There's too much noise. I can hear all of us, but there's background noises around everyone that's altering where everyone is located to me... Wait... Wings? Do you hear wings? And there's a thud..."

xxxxx"I bet you and Sedynn could make a buttload of glass easily then. Y'all are fire demons after all so extreme heat would be easy for you two to accomplish without breaking a sweat. The most you'd need is a bunch of sand," Chestra snickered at the explanation of what glass was. He knew it was a bad pun to mention them not breaking a sweat, but it was just hanging in front of them like that crow staring at them from a few feet away. At the mention of their meetings being even more rare, his smile became a little sad and he padded lightly smacked the side of a cart only to hop backwards when the wall caved in. Play innocent. The wood was rotten was all... Who was he kidding? He broke it like everything else he touched. "Exactly. And see, this is why I feel so comfortable around you. You're very understanding of whatever I talk to you about and even if it's a boring or stupid conversation, you listen. I bet if you could do whatever you wanted instead of being forced into a certain lifestyle, you'd be a very popular crow with a lot of friends. Perhaps not always demons, but I've heard of these things called feyfolk and then there's those phantom things that were considered demons but are actually very peaceful. Heck, there might even be some humans you might enjoy the company of." Starting to move on, he started up a hum only to stop abruptly and sniff. Shifting his gaze around, he froze at the sight of smoke rising. No. He didn't. It was a fluke thing... Nope. There was that pang he felt when Sedynn seemed to be in distress. It'd only hit him a few times since they met, but he figured it out quickly. "It's Sedynn... Are we emitting that much demonic energy?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:05 am
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"I come here quite a bit, actually. I was born here, and while my mother might not be part of the equation anymore, father left a house in France for her. I spend quite a bit of my time there, learning about the humans and other races that live in this tiny little world. I've been to most of Europe and parts of the Americas. Humans name things really strangely." she drawled, brushing a few blonde curls over her shoulder as she glanced at a pillar of smoke. "... is that him...?"

"Underlandian time's just about as messed up as it gets; it could be noon one minute and early morning the next, completely foregoing night time all together. Days can go by in mere minutes or go on forever. Honestly, it drives me up a wall, but father says I need to make connections there with their queen." she huffed, frowning as she tilted her head to the side. ".i don't hear any wings, but I see a new heat source. we might have a problem..." she mumbled, a frown on her face as she grabbed his hand. Turning the other way, she winced slightly and gave a sigh. "there's a fire coming from the other direction..."

"we shouldn't be... then again, i think the twins seals might be cracked. Desire normally can't shift between her forms as easily as she did back in the gate." Adra drawled, a frown on his face. "c'mon, let's go check out what's going on." he sighed, rather glad he could already feel his brothers' presences reforming behind him. Teleportation magic was so useful.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:07 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Lucky. But hey, we've both most definitely been to France," Lymbo started in a tired sigh only to smile up at the blonde obviously oblivious to how shy it appeared. At the faint scent of smoke coming in with the light breeze, his brow furrowed. It couldn't be that big of a fire. When Desiré mentioned the smoke, his gaze shifted towards it and he started bristling. He was going to kill them. Picking Desiré up by the waist to be sure her legs didn't hit the ground, his knees bent slightly before they were up in the air and moving quickly towards the smoke, an odd male with various blues and greens making up his hair and eyes having been snatched out of thin air in the process. "Yep. He's actin' like a volcano right now. Told ya it'd be him catching the field on fire if anyone... I'm gonna kill 'im. 'Ey, Fishy. Ya might wanna get ready to put out a fire. Desiré, meet Nitanï." The male flashed her a quick grin while waving a webbed hand at her then briefly scratching under one finned ear. "'Ey, lassie. Might I inquire where exactly we are? An' why exactly we're in the air?" "Nitanï, not now. Jedah, you see the blowtorch?"

xxxxx"I guess... Hm? Yeah. We might wanna check it out. Everyone else seems to be going there too so someone's probably in trouble," the bat demon sighed, his hand briefly rubbing his temples. Yep. There was too much going on for him here. At least for now it was. He was still working on accumulating a tolerance for multiple sounds going on around him, but right now he had a low tolerance for it and his head was starting to throb from focusing in on it. Tightening his hand around Serenity's hand, the duo scattered into hundreds of bats that scattered then returned together nearer to the flame. "Sorry. It's just faster doing that... S-s**t. Duck down. There's an angel. That's what the sound of wings were. This is Sedynn's fire too, but where is he?" It was then that Lymbo landed and set Desiré and the water demon on their feet, his irritation obvious when he asked if they'd seen Sedynn yet. Shaking his head, Jedah pointed at the winged figure overhead seeming to be watching the fire intently though it was apparent Sedynn had skimmed him with the flames at minimum. "That's the only one we've seen since getting here." "Kill the flames, shark-boy. Dillhole in the air! You got to the count of five to get your a** down here. If I have to go up there, it's not gonna be purrty." "Oh this is gonna be funny. Lymbo ain't got the patience to count to five."

xxxxx"Mm... And I just absorb the energy of everything around me which is like putting Veda in the room; invisibility isn't possible without something interfering," Chestra mumbled before twitching slightly. There it was again, that ping that seemed to call the fire demon to each other when trouble entered the picture. Giving a slight nod, the smaller male started running towards where the fire was. Would he still be on fire to keep things at a distance or had he exploded into flames then created a hole in the ground so as to act like a lava vein? The fire demon had a million different things he could've done so which of them did he do? "It's gotta be bad if I'm picking up a distress signal from him."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:46 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"If Jedah can't find him, Serenity might be able to with her heat vision." Desire drawled, waving lightly at Nitanï before looking up at the creature in the sky with a frown. "Ugh, that guy smells. Can I give him a bath...?" she grumbled, scrunching up her face.

Lifting her fingers to her mouth, Serenity nearly whistled at the angel before pausing and glancing to Jedah, her hand dropping. Turning her gaze back to the angel, she gave a sigh. "hey, feather-brain, get down here before i make you come down." she growled, putting her hands on her hips. Honestly, she didn't want to have to deal with an angel right now, but they couldn't just ignore it now that they'd been caught.

"... smells like an angel..." Adramalech mumbled, covering his nose as they got closer. "You think you can find him? or should i start a locator spell?" he asked, glancing behind him to his brothers with a sigh. "Guys, now might be a good time to bring out the toys." he drawled, smiling when Eurynome made a scythe form from his own blood, and Jezebeth pulled a sword from the shadows.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items