Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:54 am
Knux_nyan
Kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Dk left with Eclipse.

"well that sucks. Sophia, you remember where the gummi hangar is?"

"uhh..."

"i'll take that as a no." Rose sighed.
"I'll take you there when you are all ready"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:15 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin nodded. "Anytime. Just whenever you're ready."
Nami shrugged and grabbed onto Erin's arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:23 pm
Knux_nyan
Kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Rose nodded and lead them all to the gummi hangar  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 pm
NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

slowly, shade made his way to the first door he came to, opening it to come to the cafeteria. noticing it was devoid of anybody seeing as people were heading to the infermery, he gave a smile. "heh, honestly, todays war couldn't have gone better, i had a lot of fun, though, war could of done a little more damage to the school in my opinion, maybe a few corpses here and there? ah well, there is always next time." he said to himself as he made his way to one of the tables that were still set up and sat down on it, leaning back and placing his feet on the table.

(if any one were to come in, they would notice shade leaning back on a chair, feet on table and eyes closed)  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

as daxter entered the room he looked around, noticing only one other person in the room, and it was the one he disliked the most, shade.'ugh' he mentally faced palmed himself as he walked under the table shade was at, slightly nudgeing one of the two chair legs that were in the air, in hopes to actually cause shade to tip and fall, before stoping under the table. "ugh, i could never figure out how these cafeterias work..." he mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

"They work like every other cafeteria." Shido said coming up behind daxter.

holloween-hound
[/qoute]

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

DARKNESS

when daxter pushed shades chair, shade gave a yelp before flayling his arms in a faint attempt to keep himself from falling, course, that didn't go so well as soon the back of his head made contact with the floor, letting out a thud that echoed in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:43 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter gave a small jump when an unexpected voice came from behind. turning to see it was shido, daxter let out a sigh, witch turned to a smile when the thud followed by a few words that should be left unsaid, echoed in the room. "really shido, you need to stop sneaking up on me like that." he said, placing a hand on his chest as he looked up at his... tall dragon friend. "but you of all being should know this is the first time i ever stepped foot in this room, not to mention there isn't much time for school when one is working on saving a world from so evil mad man, or an extra terrestrial threat bent on destroying every world there own kind created." he said giving a shrug. "not to mention repairing an eco making machine before the world falls apart at the seams." shaking his head he then let out a sigh. "man i miss the country, though, it seams like were ever i go, excitement seams to follow close behind, anyway, could i got some help of the... vertical length kind, not exactly built for height here." he said before crawling up shido and taking a spot on his shoulder.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 pm
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

Sophia slowly walked in with Erin whom was helping her get around.

She flinched backwards seeing Daxter push Shade's chair over, she immediately got dizzy and her grip tightened around Erin's shoulder.

"please don't tell me you guys are already fighting again." she said slowely finding a chair she could sit in just to let Erin go.

"So did you guys hear that Headmistress Kalena quit and made Eclipse the new Headmaster." she seemed cheery about that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

"Sure I don't mind. I could use the company." Shido said before turning to Sophia. "Yeh i was there when she made him headmaster. Quiet a feat for him although i barely know him." Shido said with a grin.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:26 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

DARKNESS

soon shade was rubbing the back of his head. "raking fraking ottsel... fur rug... hate you." shade muttered as he got up, picking the chair up before his jaw dropped at the news. "WHAT, WHY WOULD, why would she, she was doing a great job, I just don't understand it, and what about my mark of mastery that's coming up in a few weeks?" he gave a shrug as he righted the chair all the way, glancing angrily at daxter on shido's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter scophed at shades reaction. "oh please, we get a new head master and the first thing you think about is the mark of mastery, if you ask me, your hiding something, Gothy" daxter said with an amused smile as shade looked at him with anger. he then turned his head to Sophia. "well, unlike some people, im glade she finally gets some r and r, being headmaster isn't the easiest thing to do, though, nether is owning a bar and saving the world at the same time." he gave a shrug as he leaned on shido's head. 'sometimes it pays to be a pipsqueak' daxter thought with a smile, his eyes looking less red then they were earlier.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 pm
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

Sophia smield
"mmhmmm. Ive known him the entire time ive been here." she said blushing.
"He and Kalena were sorta rivals for a short time, seeing who was stronger....Kalena always came out on top."

Sophia looked puzzled by Shade's reaction
"I wouldn't worry about it too much, I mean..." she looked away

"if she made someone a promise, she'd keep it, no matter how much of a inconvenience it was for her. She's not dead, and that would be the only thing that would stop her. Besides, all keyblade mastery texts say that once a master has taken a apprentice under their wing, they are obligated to help the apprentice along until their mastery test date in which they would test their apprentices and see if they can show the mark of mastery, or if they are not in balance still." she said,

"I was in mastery class.....before....bad things happened." she said, not wanting to reveal to anyone else that her keyblade broke.

She nodded.
"mmhmmm. Wait...owning a bar and saving the world? That sounds like one of Dk's old stories. She owns a bar that is also a mansion and she had to save the world. Ive seen the bar, its in Twilight Town. Too bad im underaged or i'd drink a cup with Eclipse on a date night" she had a wide grin. There was no secret to what she was thinking about.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"Thats right your dating him....hmm i see benefits int he future." Shido said with a laugh.
"Oh really. I wonder what Benefits you had in mind." Eclipse said behind shido as a sweat drop appeared on Shido's face like he was caught in the act.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:29 pm
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

Sophia just giggled.
"Hi Eclipse. Or do I have to call you Headmaster Eclipse.....that doesn't roll well off the tounge...."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff