Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:20 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Grand Hall]
                                          ______[Listening to:Killing Our Memories]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Holloween-Hound

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

The girl eventually found her way to the grand hall after noticing the array of light created by the hall decorations littered across the room which was the main thing that peaked her interest which was a good thing seeing as how there were people inside the room which appearance astounded her from it's size; But none the less she continued walking towards the group turning down the volume and eventually took the headphones off and had them rest on her neck along with Sakamoto who opened one of his eyes to get a situation of the area, The girl then approached one of the people who were inside which happened to be Sophia and whispered to her from behind seeing as she didn't notice her yet."Hey do you know why this place seems so dead? Wait...Scratch that you know what i'm good, So instead can you tell me where i can find the Administration room? The map i have isn't as helpful as i wanted."She asked leaning away as the reason why she was whispering was the fact she didn't want to bother anyone that badly.
╚══════════════╝
{Minako:Exits}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:36 pm
knux_nyan
fiendish az
the realkiru

holloween-hound

Sophia turned to Minako
"Winter Break, and come with me." she said.

Kalena was coming from the infirmary with Amu and Yama by her sides, she was literally holding their hands.
She noticed Minako and immediately knew 'new student'.

"Hi there! Welcome to the KKA!" she smiled, still not really out of what she was, head mastering....
She nudged Eclipse and DIZ
"ok, so which of you are going to register her. I could but its not my job anymore." she said rather plainly.

Jaster looked at the girl in a reflection of a bulb
"heh, shes kinda cute" he muttered to himself.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:02 pm
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

User Image

Amu waved to the new faces, smiling brightly. "Hello!" He stood next to Kalena, watching as she elbowed Eclipse.

Yama hid behind Kalena, sticking his head out for a shy wave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:16 pm
                                          [Mood:A little embarrassed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Grand Hall]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

TheRealKiru

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako listened to the girl as she explained to her about Winter break which seemed to have made sense why she saw the lack of people."Okay, Please lead the way." She said with a smile before her attention was grabbed when she was called out when someone greeted her and turned to see a girl with red flowing locks speaking out towards her stopping her in her tracks."T-thanks i guess?"She mutter a little embarrassed that the girl was being more friendly than she expected and noticed two children by her side and noticed that they were greeting her as well.Aww...They look so cute!She thought herself as she waved back at them smiling back at them but as she did this she felt someone was looking at her almost eyeing her like a piece of candy causing her to look around a bit before returning her gaze to the women who called her who happened to be nudging two other people whom she could assume were part of the staff of the school.
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh i can do that here. No need to go to the admin office. Its in renovation mode anyways thus why i'm not there. Greetings i am Headmaster Eclipse. Diz if you would." Eclipse said as Diz nodded and brought up a holographic screen sending it over to float before Eclipse. "I take it your a new student. The Academy does a scan on all potential students here...your Minako correct?" He asked the girl.
Shido had walked over to the bare tree noticing the lights already up and several crates filled with ornaments on the side. "Guess students can help decorate." He said as he grabbed a few and started putting them on the tree.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:35 pm
knux_nyan
fiendish az
the realkiru

holloween-hound

Sophia stopped and slapped her forehead.
"I keep forgetting" she laughed.
"yep, hes Headmaster Eclipse" she smiled.

Kalena smiled and let go of Amu and Yama's hands and handed them some decorations and a lift up on her shoulders if they wanted it.

Jaster stopped looking at Minako from the reflection of the ornament and looked at her directly
"hi, im sorry about that. Im Jaster, and your cute, Minako....but I have a girlfriend" he laughed rubbing behind his head

He then saw a train set that would go under the tree
"hey, ive never seen this before."

Kalena looks at the train and smiles
"Shinji's train." she had fond memories.
"be careful setting that up....he said that train holds Christmas memories and stuff, especially for those who don't believe..."

She looked at Rose
"got any candy?"

"not this time, sorry Kal."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:45 pm
(when i have more then 3 characters in a room -Diz i don't use pics)

Shido turned just in time to see Kalen and Rose walk in and waved them over. "Hey bought time you guys got here. Wanna help with the tree?" He asked as Kalen laughed a bit. "Sure man kinda why were here anyways." Kalen said as he used some gravity magic to float some of the ornaments up onto the tree.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

User Image

Amu took care of the decorations in the higher places, enjoying being able to be tall.

Yama took care of the ground decorations, looking further into the train. It appeared quite old. "What happens if you don't believe?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 pm
                                          [Mood:A little embarrassed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Grand Hall]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

TheRealKiru

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako listened to the boy who approached her and introduced himself to her as Eclipse which kinda seemed like a strange name but it didn't bother her enough to make a notification about it."Yes that me."She said as she was glad that her papers were able to get through;Minako heard someone next her and noticed it was a boy who she expected to be the very same that was watching her and heard Jaster calling her cute causing her to giggle at the complement."Aww why thank you."Minako said before feeling a needle like pain on her shoulder as Sakamoto stretched on her shoulder and jumped onto the top of her head wrapping it's tail around her neck which tickled slightly from how furry it was despite it's sleek appearance as Sakamoto got a better view of the area and it's inhabitantsWhat a strange lot, Is she seriously going to go through this? Well at least i'll be able to nab as much cafeteria food as i want here.He thought happily as the tip of his tail flicked back and forth at the possibilities.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

"Curious." Eclipse said looking at the creature and smiled. "It seems your already straightened away. 2 things i need to ask before i give you a class schedule. One, do you have a keyblade and if you do may i see it? and two, What is your home world?" Eclipse asked Minako.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:21 pm
knux_nyan
fiendish az
the realkiru

holloween-hound

"its said that if you don't believe in Santa Claus, the train will grow and take the people away to see Santa."

"yeah, but that's a rumor" she sighed, making some believe that she may not believe in Santa Claus.

Rose looked in shock
"are you telling me you don't believe, Kalena?"

"I....im not sure. I usually tried to avoid the holidays....I don't know why this year I feel like celebrating them...."

"Heh, maybe the train will take her away, even if shes a old grump" Jaster joked and pulled out candy canes
"don't eat all of them, leave some for the tree."

"im not a old grump!" Kalena said
"That's Kelina."

"I know she is but what are you?" Jaster said, he was merely playing around

He turned to Shido
"its cool having a dragonkin as a classmate" he grinned.
"maybe you and I can spar sometime."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm
                                          [Mood:Slightly confused]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Grand Hall]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

TheRealKiru

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako pondered at Eclipse question and thought to herself.Keyblade...Oh yeah i remember Mitsurugi mentioning that i was incompatible with them...She remembered and replied to Eclipse's question."Nope, Can't use them." She admitted bluntly to him answering the first question before continuing on to his next."As for my homeworld...Tokyo...Earth?"She said in almost in a question as she did remember Mitsurugi mentioning about other world that people could visit though Minako wasn't all that sure if it was the correct way of putting it.
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image

"For now i just want to learn...Sparring is not really my thing which a lot of people find surprising." Shido said shaking his head with a smile.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

"I see. Very well." Eclipse said with a nod as a paper appeared in his hand and he handed it to Minako. "Your schedule. Its up to you whether you go to class or not. We tend to let our student progress at there own pace anyways." Eclipse said with a smile.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm
knux_nyan
fiendish az
the realkiru

holloween-hound

Kalena sighed
Another person coming here who cant wield a keyblade. Are the days of keyblades finally ending like Dk predicted?
"Earth....that sounds familiar" she said lowering her head.

Jaster grinned
"ah, no problem. If Dk approves of you, then your alright with me, although shes still really pissed off at me..." he sighed heavily.
"you do one little thing wrong and everything goes wrong."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces