Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Small Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:54 am
User Image
                                          Unknown obscurity's ‹⊰ Unknowns ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Hooded figures and Arc.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Emotional Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Rank:B
                                          Allegiance:Unknown
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:The Tumbling
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

After the man who seemed to have some authority over the one who held some previous a voice translucent as a whisper but sturdy enough to be taken as if the voice was standing right in from of the crowd came from one of the creatures that were moving in tandom with others."Light..Darkness.. All are mere livestock towards me, mere hosts to the negativity to the world which binds them to do evil."The voice said as the widened and enlarged as a new fiendish creature exit the portal to which the silhouette of something within could be faintly seen; The creature had predominantly blue skin. Its hands were silver and end in three-fingered claws. Its head was diamond-shaped and sports two short horns on either side of it. Its red eyes are set in a sorrowful expression and a interesting symbol is emblazoned on its chest.
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ."Besides, by what right does a mere livestock have a say in the matter of their own life?"The voice ended from the body of new creature as the portal behind it was just big enough for one to..?User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:44 am
Arc

User Image

The bandaged boy looked up as the voice made its little speech, before the new figure appeared "cline... bring the white ones back through...the adults need to talk" he said with a small smirk as Cline Scowled as the white ones and the black ones began moving, using fireballs as cover to protect themselves, as they entered the portal "it dosnt matter, light and darkness wont be around for much longer anyway" the bandaged boy said outloud "you cant have one without the other right? sadly, ill need to eradicate both if im to succeed" He said standing in front of the new figure "sorry if that hurts your little...uhhh host thing, though why not be friends?" he asked.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:46 am
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:33 am
User Image
                                          Unknown obscurity's ‹⊰ Unknowns ⊱›

With: Arc.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Threat Level:Rank:B
                                          Allegiance:Unknown
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:The Tumbling
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

At the command of the small banadged figure the others began to leave but the slender little creatures nimbly dodged through the barrage of fireballs in hot pursuit of the bandaged ones Ally's but sudden halted after the mention of companionship."Queer words from one who seeks the destruction of both Light and Dark, but a disciple of destruction I will welcome openly in my fold."The voice said coming from one of the slender figures as the portal enlarged enough for the bandaged figure to walk through."Come with haste and converse quickly, i cannot tell how longer I may mingle in the Realm of Light before they intervene."The voice stated as he explained he was on a time limit of sorts and it was only a matter of time before someone appeared and cause problem to this voice and possibly to the bandaged figure as well.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:51 am
Arc

User Image

The young bandaged man smirked as he turned around "well, what are you waiting for?" he asked cline "go ahead, we can always come back if we want, theres no need to risk any more conflict, besides....the magic used could draw interested ones, best not to draw any attention yet" He said waving "ill be home in time for dinner~" he jested as he walked through the portal, Cline gritted his teeth as he and his men stepped through their own portal.

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
                                          🔱High Lord of Malice ‹⊰ Zildgar ⊱›

With:Arc
                                          Condition: Restrained.
                                          Threat Level:Rank:S
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Inheritor of Evil
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As the bandaged figure entered the portal to where the voice had been beaconing him towards the blueish figures quickly departed as a group towards the town that was peacefully minding itself.

What awaited the eager figure was a twisted space filled with a stary sky with a half rotten roof which the starlight passed through,the floor seemed to to twist in turn in terms of materials one minute obsidian panels and in the next ivory bricks clad the floor upwards revealing a set of stone stairs displaying a figure clad in armor and cloth starring down upon him with a draconic creature circling above him, chaining him to his throne were simply that, chains of gold with light blue semi-glowed arcane writing that occasionally pulsed with power and even faded in with the background with a on and off interval."Welcome to my cage crafted by the goddess Cosmos herself, I would assume she would say that one like yourself should feel homered to set foot in something that was crafted by the gods.."The figure said as he managed to briefly lift his hand for a moment before the chains suddenly pulled his arm back onto the thrones armrest before then releasing a sigh of boredom before continuing on."It's nothing more then a petty gate to prevent me from spreading chaos and disorder in the Realm of Light."The figure said as he started scraping the stone armrests which showed continuous scratch marks on the underside of the end of the armrest to which he had been carving his hands into the stone for what was an unknown amount of time but considering there were that climbed up his body one could assume it was more then awhile."Now answer this, what are you looking for in this.."Friendship"."The figure question as he had been excluding a powerful presence but oddly no feeling of power.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:54 pm
Arc

User Image

The bandaged mans grin only grew wider as he spun around, no longer able to hide his excitement "this! this is nice! spectacular!" he said turning to the chained one as he put his hands on his hips "i was terrified i had attempted to make a pact with some old bat who just happen to control weird looking heartless, but this! this is much better!" he said spreading his arms out "friendship...well....that might be a bad word" He said "your resources, your little monsters...would be much more useful, allow me to slip through words easier, its tough to play a hero if their are no villains" he said grinning "so, in this friendship, i want you to play the big bad hero spreading his wake, who searches endlessly for the keyholes of each world" He said in a dramatic tone "still, our forces should never collide, just a good fortune that they never clide together..unless they have too." "now then...what you get outta this...hmmm...well...i suppose you want something like freedom?" he asked, guessing such a boring response "being in that chair has most likely not been too fun, still, wouldn't cosmos simply...put you back?" he asked putting his hands on his hips.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:55 pm
Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The figure watched the boy smirk in surprise that he was not who he thought he was which was something he simply acknowledged as a good sign for corporation from this figure who explained his idea towards him which intrigued him enough to reintitle the boyish figure."It is apparent that I'm met with a sheep dog rather then mere food, it seems it was the right decision for both of us to meet this day."The Man stated as he watched the figure question what he would want in turn and figured the obvious with..some complications. "It's just as you say, what point is there in freedom if I will be simply placed here after gasping a breath of freedom, No, as I am now it would simply be a pointless endeavor, which is why I want you to do something much more complicated."The armored one replied as he proceeded to grin his stone armrest with his fingers once more with pure strength which caused small chunks of rock to fall onto a growing pile of stoney pebbles as the chair regenerated it's lost stoney flesh."Cosmos herself wouldn't have been able to accomplish chaining me to this dimension without the help of another, another whom I require you to hunt down and steal their shadow from them..And bring it to me. With it I would regain my lost power that was stolen from me and free myself from this petty cage."The man stated what he desired but not how to claim it but the figure continued on to finish what was left out."Simply lead my creatures and like bloodhound's would seek and do the rest."User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:59 pm
Arc

User Image

"hmmm now thats quite the request...taking a innocent shadow from its master is pure hear-" He chuckled "damn, i couldnt even finish that sentence with a straight face" He said "evil, good, both sides of a rusted coin, some of my men even asked me once how i could do the things i do" He said opening his arms "well, i tell them if they would rather deal with a out in the open evil, or an evil that dresses itself up as good, they are welcome too." He said "so in other words..." Arc said as he approached the throne "this dark....evil....twisted wish that will surely bring the worlds into dispair once your released...." He said holding out his hand "ill accept this wish" He said with a kind smile, it was not a smile of twisted, evil nature, it was simply a kind, gentle smile, though the shaking of hand part was clearly just to joke with him. "now then..." He said looking at his pocketwatch "would you look at the time, it seems i must be going" He said with a sigh "so, with our little contract agreeded on, ill see you in radiant gardens" he said thinking for a moment "well i mean....ill see your monsters in radiant gardens...meh" He said shrugged "now...how the heck do i get outta here?" he asked

Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:37 am
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The figure watched as the one in wrappings kept trying to restrain himself from cracking a joke which seemed to have been failing, then the figure spoke how appreciative to how despicable the chained figure was as he stated that he accepted his side of the deal."Good now that our contract has been decided I can so exact my vengeance for this mockery.."The figure said blowing off the banadaged figures joke with a notable lack of interest."Yes, the Unversed shall come fourth to theses gardens that your speaking of."The figure saying the name of what theses creatures were called as the portal that the bandaged figure arrived in appeared once more behind him answering his question."Now then I look forward to your promi-"The chained figure said before getting cut off by a pulled of light that split the bandaged figure from the chained one as a silhouette of something large stood up from it's original kneeling position just as the light dispersed revealing a large golem looking figure staring straight down at the bandaged figure
                                          User Image
                                          before swiping its large blade of light downward at him without uttering a word of warning. But before the blade connected the distance between him and the golem would become immediately distant as the Unversed who huddling around the portal yanked him away from the golems blade just in the nick of time and tossing out of the portal and back onto the island just as the golems hand was about grab and crushing him when it chased after him, thankfully the portal closed itself before golems hand was able to reach the bandaged figure and pull him back in for who knows what.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:28 pm
(( exit to radiant Gardens ))  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items