Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:31 pm
Day 3 - Choice A - Points 2

Lone face palmed herself. Maybe she'd been too drunk listening to the rambling, more drunk moron. "I..uh.." she threw her arms up in a gesture which conveyed several things all at once and sighed. "I can go." She eyeballed the archers wearily. Lone could get away from most of them, but she was still a pretty big target and a arrow to the knee would set her back a bit and how would THAT go over in the inn? "Oh yes, I used to be a great rogue until I took an arrow to the knee."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:43 pm
Choice A
5 Points

Norrívon had turned his gaze from his stag for just a moment to grab a bite to eat and when he left the inn, it was gone. The not so smart bard, figuring it had simply ran off, decided to just hoof it the rest of the way on foot. When he reached the elven village, he smiled warmly, at least until he saw arrows at his face. Upon learning the......irritation in the females tone upon the question, he decided to just give her a straight answer. "He did indeed good lady.....is thine village under seige or hast I been jested?"  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Ryeth blinked, feeling rather... stupid. Of course the elf had lied. Wouldn't be a normal day if something didn't go wrong. She sighed, shifting, before replying.

"Yes, he did." There was a beat of silence, before she tacked on "I can just.. leave. Or help with something else." Might as well try and fix this blunder before continuing onward.
Choice: A

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:00 pm
(1 point for Wizard
2 points for horse
= 3 Drunk Points)

Option: A: "Yes, he did".

(Really busy tonight, so could only throw an answer. )

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 pm
Drunk Points: 3
Class: Rogue
Mount: None [walk]

A. No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:29 pm
Race: Kobold
Class: Rogue
Drunkedness:
2 - Rogue
1 - Stolen mount, Must walk next time.

Quote:
"Halt!" comes a cry. You turn around to see a line of archers all aiming at you, led by an elf woman in leather pants. "I am Châlice, the leader of this village. What are you doing here, interlopers?"

"We're here to save your village!" you shout heroically.

The elf looks confused, her brows knit as she quietly repeats what you said. "Save.. my..." she whispers, then puts her bow down. "Gods damn it," she snarls as something seems to dawn her. "Did Flagón put you up to this?"

(( I'm probably gonna die, but... I REGRET NOTHING! ))

Choice C.
Look around, notice the fine elfin jewelry, and decide that you are what this village needs saving from. "Did I say save? I meant raze! Lower your weapons and I shall spare you all."  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:30 pm
(Choice C || Drunk Points: 3)

Spharon was pissed. His mount was gone, puny people were laughing at him, and now more puny people were pointing arrows at him. One was yelling at him. Why was he doing this agian? He could not remember, especially with that gem glittering at the little lady's neck. He grinned and wrapped his claws around the hilt of his battle axe.

"Did I save save? I meant RAZE! Haha!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 pm
(Choice A: 4 Points)

Even if she could bluff her way out of this, Teigra saw no need to at this point in time. If there was a problem with Flagón, then she wanted to know what it was ", Yes, he did. Is there a problem? I would very much appreciate if you could explain. However, if you do not wish to do so, then I'll just be on my way."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:15 pm
(Choice B)
(2 Points)

Brulee paused. She knew she shouldn't have trusted that stupid drunk elf. "...No, no he didn't." The Dust Specter lied, glad that she no longer had discernible irises and pupils to give away her untruthful state. Now, if she could just get out of here and find that damned elf... She could give him what-for for misleading her like that... Ugh. Damn him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:39 pm
Choice A: No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?"

...more like "Yes he did, and if I ever get my hands on him again, he's going to wish he hadn't." The old man sighed heavily. "Then I suppose this has all been a wild goose chase. I should have expected as much, particularly from a drunk, bawling mess of an elf."

Secretly, though, Vermithirod kept an eye on the archers and their leader. She had said 'interlopers', which meant there was something to interlope with after all. And if Flagón had been so mistaken, how come he(?) had been right about the village's location? Was it, perhaps, the reign of this Châlice that the village needed saving from? The upset elf hadn't been clear on what it was, exactly, so Flagón very well could have meant her.

As one in disguise himself, it would have been foolish to have assumed that everything was as it seemed. Besides, it was difficult to even say what the situation seemed like just yet. Perhaps some light would be shed on that now that he had answered truthfully. What reason was there to lie, even if the woman was suspicious? Vermithirod didn't trust most people on principle, anyway. Better to be wary than gullible.

1. Choice B: Wizard (1 point)
2. Choice B: On foot (0 points)
= 1 Drunk Points

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:48 pm
Cade Tealeaf - Halfling Rogue with a stolen mount (3 drunk points)

Choice A.."No point in lying to her"..sort of XD

Well apparently this village didn't need saving. But this woman could certainly use some handsome halfling. Cade stared for a moment as the female elf addressed him. He admired the point of her ears, the sway in her walk, and those long lovely legs. He gave his most winning smile and nodded, "Oh yes he did and boy am I glad! Nice legs, baby. Would love to see them wrapped around my head."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:12 pm
Choice: A
Drunk Points: 2

After the day he had, he was, understandably so, irritated and tempted to do very, very bad things when those words were spoke. Taking a deep breath, he calmed the fires that told him to hit someone over the head repeatably with his staff. "Indeed....I assume that this is less then true?"

If he ever found that elf again, he would tan his skin and use it to bind his books.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:20 pm
*2 Points*
[Choice B - Play Dumb]

The response to his heroic statement puzzled Alec quite a bit. He stared at the line of bowmen for a moment before looking back at the woman who was obviously leading them. Hopefully she didn't have an itchy trigger finger. Furrowing his brows, he tried to remember how the evening had gone. Beer, crying elf, something about his village, more beer, heading upstairs after giving his word to help...but...what had the words been exactly?

"Um...no. I believe I put myself up to it, miss," he said, a little confused but not wanting to get the poor elf in trouble. He had seemed so distraught.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:50 pm
[Choice A]

It was absolutely mortifying to him that he'd lost his prized Fenrir. That beautiful wolf had been his companion since he was a teen and it broke his heart knowing he'd never see his mount again.

With a heavy heart Rudolph dragged himself to his destination only to be greeted with the weapons of the apparently unendangered villagers. In no mood to weave tall tales, the bard began to tell his story the the elven maiden.

(5 points- bard + weird mount)  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:04 am
Choice B - Play dumb! Deny everything.
( 4 points : Rogue + Horse)

Elett took her sweet time getting there, spending the morning drinking a bit more. When she finally arrived, the elf found herself surrounded, with an angry looking chief. That Flagon! If Elett was going to get out of this, she was going to make sure she had a few... words with that elf. In the meantime, Elett considered her options carefully. On one hand.. there was a great amount of jewels on this other elves... a prize well worth trying for. Brute force would be foolish, given the numbers around her. Honesty? Didn't seem like the chief was very found of the person who set her up her... so Elett did the best thing she could think of, and lie.

"Um. No, no... just heard that there might be some trouble around here."  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces