Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:25 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Honestly, I wasn't sure if you wanted something more, but hearing say that, I'm glad you do, because I do too. I'm okay with taking it slow, the more time we have to get to know each other, the better, plus, we can come up with ideas for that special day." James suggested to her, as he lifted her head, then kissed her softly. It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door, the pattern used was one James recognized, "Looks like I'm needed for something, would you like to come along, or do you want to wait?" Outside the room was Blake, he and Bridgette had overheard something that James needed to heard, it was in concern to a couple guards that were hired by Sonata's father.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:30 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata kissed James back before hearing the knock on the door. "I'll go with you my love." She said smiling as she got up carefully so as not to aggravate her injury. She was hoping it was good news but had a feeling in her stomach it wasn't good at all. She smiled as she held James' hand as she went over to the door.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:45 pm
Lupine Duchess

James nodded and got up with her, walking over to the door, opening it, he saw Blake standing on the other side. "Wasn't expecting to see you here, so I know it's not to say hi, what's on your mind?" He asked Blake, who just grinned at his comment, before getting serious. Blake made sure to check the hall, seeing that it was clear, he then said, "You're right, I'm not here for a friendly chat, I'm here to give you some interesting info. So late last night, after I took over watch for Bridgette, I caught sight of a couple of guards sneaking around the grounds. Going in for a closer look, I overheard them talking about Miss Wintergreen, and how their boss wanted to try something else to get her, but umm... well their plan is to take you out, as well as her father." James looked down at Sonata, concern written all over his face, as he contemplated what he just heard. This was serious, if Sonata wasn't the only one in danger now, James needed to keep her father protected as well, or find someone who could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:10 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Do you know what the guards looked like? If they are working for the enemy, we can at least know who they are and try to get the information out of them somehow." She said stepping up and wanting to help somehow. She looked at Blake hoping that he knew what they looked like at least since she knew all of the guards and could have them fired and arrested for planning treason.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:25 pm
Lupine Duchess

"No, we can't let them know we know about their plan, we need them to think they have the drop on us. I know that doesn't sound like a good idea, hun, but we need to get solid proof that they're planning something. Blake, keep watch on those two guards, tell Bridgette to shadow Sonata's father, tell him what's up, but to not say anything about it." James told Blake, giving Sonata's hand a gentle squeeze, holding her close. Blake nodded his head, then said, "I did, but I assure you Miss Wintergreen, we'll keep you both safe, don't worry. Now, please excuse me, I need to go inform Bridgette." With that said, Blake left the room, leaving the two to themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:00 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata nodded at James knowing he knew what he was doing. "I know you won't let anything happen to me or daddy. But I'm more worried about what could happen to you. I don't know what I will do if I lose you." She said looking at him in his eyes. Her's were filled with worry. She kissed James as they sat in her room hugging him not wanting to lose her love.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm
Lupine Duchess

James looked down at Sonata, giving her a soft smile, kissing her back. Placing a hand on her cheek, he looked into her eyes, "As long as I have something to protect, I will never leave you, this isn't the first time I've dealt with these kind of people. Plus, I have a beautiful young woman that loves me, and she has someone that loves her back." Holding her close, he wanted to take her out that day, get her mind off things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled as he held her close. She snuggled close to him sitting in his lap as she nuzzled her head under his. "Thank you James. I love you so much." She said hugging him gently as she settled down in his arms. She smiled as she laid her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat to settle down. "I hope we can always sit like this love. It feels nice to sit with the one I love." She said as she stayed close to him wanting to stay there forever.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:53 pm
Lupine Duchess

"I love you too, baby, and we can sit like this, as long as we're together." James took in her scent, finding it relaxing and alluring, "So, I know the situation isn't the best right now, yet I don't like knowing you're worried, I was think we could go spend the day around the city. We can do anything you'd like, go wherever you want, so long as we're together, what do you say?" James asked Sonata, kissing her head, then finding her ticklish spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata laughed as he touched her ticklish spot. She smiled and said "Sounds perfect for a date." She then kissed him on the lips lovingly before she got up and went into the bathroom to shower before they left. "I'll be right out my love." She said before going into the bathroom and starting up the shower.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:28 pm
Lupine Duchess

James smiled, as he returned Sonata's kiss, letting her go only when she headed for the bathroom. "Take your time hun, I'll be here waiting for you, no worries." He said to her, before she disappeared into the bathroom, and once she did, James headed to his room. Running a shower for himself, he took a quick one, drying off in record time, then laying out a clean set of clean clothes. Instead of his usual professional attire, he went with something a bit more casual, his favorite pair of jeans, that showed wear on them, along with a snug fitting t-shirt. After getting his shoes back on, James put on a light jacket, then headed back to Sonata's bedroom, sitting down on the bed, to wait for her to get out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:37 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata was currently brushing her now dried hair. Once it was brushed and she was dressed, she came out and sat in James' lap trying to be cute as she giggled and kissed him on the lips. She loved him so much and wanted to make him happy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:21 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Well, I must say, there will never be a female that can hold a light to you, you look simply stunning." James commented, then kissed Sonata, the feeling of her soft lips on his making him smile. Placing his arms around her, he nuzzled her neck, growling playfully, in response to her being cute. It was official, anything that Sonata did made James smile, he loved everything about her, there would never a moment he wanted to spend away from her. James then stood up, Sonata in his arms, "Shall we get going? You are going to be treated like a princess tonight, love."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:43 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled as he carried her. When he asked if they should go she nodded with a smile on her face. "Oh really?" She said with a giggle as he said she was going to be treated like a princess. She smiled up at him as he carried her and nuzzled his chest. She couldn't wait to go out with James. She could tell this was going to be fun.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:07 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Yes really, I think you would enjoy it, we both would." James answered with a smile, as he made his way downstairs with her, laughing lightly when she nuzzled his chest. At the bottoms of the stairs, he gently sets Sonata down, then takes her by the hand, leading her outside and to his car. Opening the door for her, closing it when she was in, James walked around to the other side, getting behind the wheel. After starting up the car and driving out onto the street, he asked, "So, any particular place you would like to go to?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff