Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Solaris' breeding place:Need a fire pokemon? We have one! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:07 pm
Growl! (said growlithe as it flew threw the air) You are turning good now to finish this off! Growlithe bite!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:10 pm
Charmader, dodge that bite fast! ~I say in panic, I know how powerful it is, defeating two of my Pokemon. Charmander dodges easily, and turns back to Growlithe~ Now, USE SCRATCH!! ~Charmander rushes forward in a blurr and scratches Growlithe in the face~  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:13 pm
Growlithe then flew in the air and landed hard on the ground then tryed to get up but could not* Come on growlithe! *it tryed one more time but it then fainted* You have now won 20gp, this is your luck day! And all of your pokemon gained 2lvs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:14 pm
Lord_Solaris
Growlithe then flew in the air and landed hard on the ground then tryed to get up but could not* Come on growlithe! *it tryed one more time but it then fainted* You have now won 20gp, this is your luck day! And all of your pokemon gained 2lvs.

Oh my gosh! ~I cry out happily, and hug my Charmander in delight~ I can't believe it, I thought I would lose for sure. ~Grins~ Thank you for this battle, I enjoyed it very much!  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:15 pm
good job i hope you progress.Then you will be able to fight my real team. I have to go to a gym battle pretty soon so yah.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:15 pm
Thank you again, I shall train hard.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:16 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris

Oh my gosh! ~I cry out happily, and hug my Charmander in delight~ I can't believe it, I thought I would lose for sure. ~Grins~ Thank you for this battle, I enjoyed it very much!
welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:28 pm
Well I have to go now, I need to get home. I am gonna train and capture some of my own Pokemon. Thanks for Charmander, Cyndaquil and Vulpix, I will treat them well.

Good bye for now. 3nodding  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Seminal Contamination

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:11 pm
Solaris, it's best to challenge one Gym at a time. It makes things a whole lot easier.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:44 am
Alexa-sama
We're kinda looking for diversity.

Which begs the question: does the guild have a Poison-type Gym or a Ground-type gym yet?

Oh yeah, got any Charmander ready and rearing to go?  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Starcloud
Alexa-sama
We're kinda looking for diversity.

Which begs the question: does the guild have a Poison-type Gym or a Ground-type gym yet?

Oh yeah, got any Charmander ready and rearing to go?
Yes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:08 pm
BotheredNation
Solaris, it's best to challenge one Gym at a time. It makes things a whole lot easier.
I know but everyone looks like they are out even me when im on so i say why not pm all the leaders and see who is on.  

Solaris lux

Seminal Contamination

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:12 pm
Lord_Solaris
BotheredNation
I know but everyone looks like they are out even me when im on so i say why not pm all the leaders and see who is on.

1. People don't like unwanted messages in their Inbox.
2. Patience is a virtue.
3. You only PM when the Gym Leader says it's OK.

That enough for ya? Hardly anyone's on when I am on you know, but I don't go around PMing. I post and wait. Crazy mother whee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:02 pm
battle time mister!!!go blastoise start with surf!! follow with hydro pump!
wait i have no pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying  

Leo-Nacci

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:13 pm
magicvials
battle time mister!!!go blastoise start with surf!! follow with hydro pump!
wait i have no pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying
Blaziken use overheat! *it does so and the guy flys into the air*  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas