Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:30 am
Aria Clairbourn

It was working.

Praise be, Aria sighed in relief, her mind already thinking through the other poisons, tinctures, and ointments as the creature thrashed about in clear pain.

Its attack disrupted, the man whom she had conversed with briefly called upon some magic, changed appearances, and flew to seek a further weakness. It did not take long for him to cry out success in his search. "There! I sense the core of the beast writhing inside. We must strike there if we hope to end this!"

Well, if that wasn’t simple enough, the rueful thought crossed her mind before she could stop it. Her blue eyes kept dancing between the different heads, remaining mindful of each’s potential to thrash out at a moments notice. There was always a way through any difficulty. It was just a matter of finding the key.

She did have some Diamond’s Acid on her. Though the amount was small, since it was not often that she used it. But what it lacked in quantity, it more than made up for in vitality. They would just have to be mindful of where it was applied to ensure its usefulness.

Still close to the elven archer, she confided, as she pulled forth another vial, this one smaller than the last and filled with an amber liquid,”This one should prove useful as well, if it can be aimed correctly to help us cut to the beast’s core.”  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:57 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara looked at her arrow struck with the lightening and saw another vile and looked to the human looking woman. "Another? All right...I'll give it a shot." she told her and touched the vile wincing a little as a vision of this woman's past started to show. She was able to push it back as she tied it to her next arrow. She took aim at the spot where the core would be located. She waited for Leon's attack to finish and let her arrow loose to its target.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:43 pm
Jedikiah Pariston

The Crimson Alchemist

Jedikiah seem to observe his temporary comrades and the creature as they fought in battle, he was accessing the strengths of those he now fought with as it was a necessary habit, while also looking for an critical attack point on the demonic creature. When the possibility of shattering the creature after it was frozen, he sat back since he pertained no such ability or anything close but he was in no rush to attack, but he wasn't one to sit idly by either. Jedikiah's eyes feel upon Dante as he brought to light the possible weak point of the hydra and everyone seem to shower that point with incredible precision and power. The dhampir was very impressed with what he ksaw, though Dante primarily held his interest, his power to adorn different personas with a full set of different abilities, like he becomes a totally different person. 'No, he does become a different person. I assume its the two different masks he materialized.' He thought, but he was in the middle of a battle right now and everyone else were trying their best so he felt he owed them the same, and he just wanted to erase the beast. With Leon clearing a path as promised, the density of the oxygen around the hydra creature began to increase, heavily focused near the path created. Moments after the arrow would strike and a reaction was given, Jedikiah grinned deviously before his left arm rose, his hand facing the heavens, with his middle finger and thumb pressed together. And... 'Snap!' A sharp snapping noise resonated within the area, just before the creature was set ablaze.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:01 am
Signa
"Renaissance Magician"

Signa smiled as the tip of his rapier began to glow a dark purple. Hurling the point towards the sky a spark whistled through the air before it exploded into a swirl of thick black clouds that hovered over their battlefield. Whipping the blade downward a bolt of lightning crashed down onto the Hydra as it writhed squirming and shifting in place. He smiled as the group came together from the barrage of poisoned arrows that were cast down like rain from Sashara, to the lightning that illuminated the night from Leon to the power to command the winds displayed by their new arrival. One by one their attacks began to breach the beast's "hide"

An igneous explosion sent waves of heat throughout the area, a result of the air condensation from the wind master. With the beast ablaze the combined electrical flurries of himself and Leon blew away sections of the beast's body but soon those would repair themselves, if given the chance.

Luckily no such luck smiled down on this creature today. As their attacks culminated in a glorious display of the elements an arrow tore through the air, dotted with poison it found its mark in the barely exposed core of the beast. A bright red orb held snugly in place by tendrils of the inky black substance. As the arrow pierced its surface the beast's squirming suddenly stopped. There was no death cry, no final outburst of rage in its dying moments. It's heads frozen in place as the ink bean to drip and fall to the ground. One by one the heads splashed to the ground the substance soon evaporating into a harmless steam.

The air grew humid as the creature disappeared leaving only its core the large red sphere in the crack's center. The feathers of the arrow protruding from the surface before even the core began to crack and crumble. The crystalline material fell away like an egg shell revealing a man huddled inside of the core the arrow sticking out of his chest. A soft green liquid filled the shell now spilling onto the ground sizzling before that to evaporated away. The man's eyes were closed, dead from the wound. What was striking however the fact that he was no Outcast. Just a man, a normal human man now lying dead on the ground.

Signa slowly approached the body. No fear or hesitation as he reached down pulling the arrow from his chest. As quickly as he arrived however Signa vanished in a spray of golden dust that flowed off his body only Dante now knelt by the corpse.

His eyes filled with sadness as he looked down at the man's expression, it was one of fear. "...Fear..." He whispered under his breathe. "No one should die feeling nothing but fear." He said softly remembering the night that his wife died he wondered how she must have felt, he assumed only fear as well.

He turned standing up to face the others. A solemn look still on his face as he spoke. "You all did amazingly." He looked towards Aria and Jedikiah specifically. "I must thank the two of you as well. If not for your intervention in the battle I would most likely be dead." He took in a deep breathe exhaling softly before opening his mouth to speak.

"Y......Hav.....anks"

Dante's eyes widened slightly as he looked around the area. It was soft, if not for the calm of the night it would have been to soft to hear.

"Fina.....Toget......"

"Prote.....ople...."

It was her. The voice of the Goddess, weak and frail in the calm air but it could not be denied. The fragments that each of them carried so tightly inside of their bodies began to glow their respected signature colors. It had been so long since Dante had heard her voice, the voice of the entity that watched over all of them so closely. Dante's attention focused on the four others around him at last! There they were altogether all five fragments! After years of waiting patiently they had finally come together.

Dante smiled softly feeling the warmth of his fragment sooth his tired body. "Come, we have much to discuss. I still owe you all those drinks."

Nicko1421

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon sighed contently when the creature finally fell for the last time, it's core pierced by Sashara's arrow. Though when he saw a human emerge from the core the thought of just what the Origin was capable of worried him. To turn someone who wasn't even an outcast into such a creature was truly a feat to fear. Ge gathered back with the others after that and listened to Dante speak after he turned back to normal, as he then heard the voice of the Goddess speak. It had been awhile for him as well to hear her soft voice and he was happy for the comfort it brought him. After hearing Dante tell him and the others to follow he stepped away for a moment and raised his sword into the air as he released an orb of lightning high into the air that exploded into a large shower of sparks and was sure to get the attention of the soldiers guarding the perimeter as he had ordered. It was a signal to them that it was safe to move in for cleanup and to secure the area and search for any remaining survivors. Tired from using so much energy during the battles and believing Dante was right about having much to discuss he decided to go with him for now. He would give a full report to the lord king afterwards once he was done speaking to the others. " Very well then my soldiers will take over here now that the main threats have been removed. I will gladly take you up on your offer, I should have some time before I have to meet with his highness and report on everything that happened here tonight. " replied Leon as he sheathed his sword. Prepared to follow after Dante as he didn't know where his bar was or what it was called. He only knew Dante was a bartender because the man Jedikiah referred to him as such, though it was possible Leon had seen Dante before in his bar at some point in the past and simply forgot. He has been all over the city patrolling and searching for escaping/ hiding outcasts and other criminals so it was possible he had been in Dante's bar before during those routines, not that it particularly mattered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:27 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara sighed in relief as her arrow pierced it with the poison given to her by the woman next to her. Her relief ended however when she saw that the monster became a man and went to take a closer look. She shook her head and sighed. "Well there goes my pay. This man was my prey and the money was pretty good. A shame they wanted him alive; he's taken whatever information he had to the afterlife." she muttered when she heard that imaginary voice again and looked to everyone else who seemed to hear it too. She frowned a little as her glow dimmed after the voice left them and shook her head. "Let's just go to the bar. I would like a shower and change my clothes and treat my wounds."  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:45 pm
Plushy

There, Plushy saw it, a flash of metal. Plushy hurried over to the place to find a man (Neoross) holding a kid from the town. Well, Plushy won't be getting this metal, unless he wanted to give it to Plushy, but that is most unlikely. Plushy thought. "Plushy ask you, why are you kidnapping the little girl? She not your's you know..." Plushy said. "Plushy! The nice mister save me from the darkness." True, the town was now full of outcast. Where did the darkness come from? Ok, and do you know where the darkness came from? Plushy asked. The girl looked at Neoross for an answer, as did Plushy.

((my occ))
((plushy babysit much, so i had the npc child know who plushy was.))

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:27 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Valeria town||
||With; NPC child, Plushy||
||Thoughts: What the hell...||
||OOC; weirdest situation ever...||
||--Appearance--||

To make the night even weirder, a dragon appeared. It wasn't some horrifying dragon, but it was bright red and long. Very long, and on second thought it didn't look so much like a dragon as id did some child's drawing. It spoke in third person, so he assumed its name was Plushy, which made the situation feel even weirder to Neoross. It asked why he was holding the child, to which the child responded, saying Neoross saved her from the darkness. It was the truth, but Plushy asked where it came from, and Neoross knew it wouldn't go well from here on. "It came from me. Now that you know that, leave." he spun his poleaxe around once before setting it on the ground. The girl may have seemed friendly with the dragon, but it wasn't proper to leave a human with one.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:34 pm
Aria Clairbourn

Her blue eyes watched in calm solemnness as the creature fell to the ground and dissolved into the form of a man. She lowered her eyes, in silent regard for the one who was now past the realms and within the Goddess’ keeping.

Regrettable, perhaps, that there had not been the chance to save him. But death came for all, some sooner than others, and it used all means to draw them in. That she had played a part in this man’s death was just a piece of that endless dance.

She inclined her head in acknowledgment of the transforming man’s thanks.

That was when she heard it.

Her Goddess.

As Her voice faded into the lingering stillness of this broken battleground, Aria brought her right hand, open palmed, to her chest, head bowed in reverence. While Her words were faint and weak, Aira could feel her life and power pulse just beneath her skin. To be so blessed and honor as she, to hear Her voice, how could she ever be worthy of such?

It would appear as if she were not the only bearer of this gift. The realization settled upon her as she noted each glowed with Her light. There was divine purpose at work here.

"Come, we have much to discuss. I still owe you all those drinks."

”Of course,” Aria gently agreed to the request,”Please, lead on.”

There was much to discuss and discern indeed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:12 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon was thinking on everything that had happened when he heard two of the others speak as well, agreeing to go as well which just left one more to agree or not. Though as drinks were his idea it was highly likely he would not refuse Dante's invitation. So it seemed the five would be united for a bit longer which judging from what he made out of the Goddess words was probably a good thing. It definitely seemed like divine intervention that all five of them would meet together at the same time. The time that a mysterious monster of a person The Origin appeared within the city. It definitely felt like it could not be mere coincidence. Thinking of something suddenly he turned to Sashara to speak to her. " Milady judging from what you said earlier about losing your pay is it correct to assume you are a mercenary or bounty hunter? If you don't mind me asking how much was this bounty you were going to collect? The Dominium repays it's debts and you have performed it a service today by aiding in the suppression of the outcasts and stopping the hydra creature. So I would say you have more then earned a reward if you wish? That goes for all four of you as well, you all aided in the battle and because of your efforts the monster and attack was stopped before it spread too far. I am certain his majesty will not disagree so if you four desire a reward I will see to it that you receive one for your services today." spoke Leon. He hadn't even thought about offering a reward to them before but hearing Sashara's complaint about her pay made him think of it. Considering how much they aided in winning the battle it was only right that he make the offer.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:35 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara looked at Leon in surprise. "Don't worry about it, Sir Leon. You guys weren't my employers. So it's a loss. I don't take freebies unless I've earned them on the job." she answered with a smile. "Besides, Sir Dante, has given me a room to rest for a little while. I'll have to refill on arrows and medication but I should be fine." she told him. She looked to the body again and closed the dead man's eyes. "Can you find someway to bury this man then? He was a thief and criminal but even he didn't deserve that."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:58 am
Leon Arcania

Leon nodded back to Sashara and smiled liking her answer. She was just as strong in her beliefs as he himself was and he respected her for it. She had just as strong a character as he had suspected from her actions thus far such as trying to save him during their fight with the outcast Maia. "Strong beliefs I respect that, you definitely possess a strong character from what I've seen and heard so far. Very well I'll make sure that he receives a proper burial with all the others who perished here today. Your right no one deserved that fate, turned into a monster devoid of true will." replied Leon as he signaled over two of the soldiers that had entered the square after seeing his signal. He spoke softly to the pair giving them orders as the two gave a salute back to their superior after hearing his orders. They then moved over to where the man lay fallen and together they picked him up gently each taking one side in hand as they carried him away to be buried with the other fallen in the graveyard. He would receive all the proper funeral rites and be buried in a true grave just as Leon promised.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Trixal

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:43 pm
;~*~; Filaydia ;~*~;

~The Earth speaks to us all....
...The question is if your ready to listen~

Filaydia had been camping outside of the city Dominium with Kiya for the last month. In the forest outside the city to be precise. She had heard rumors of a knight that healed outcasts with a touch and wanted to look into it herself. Filaydia and Kiya had been in the city a grand total of 8 times since they arrived. Not many inn’s were capable or willing to accommodate a full grown dire she wolf. So far no luck in running into any such knight that she was aware. Asking around she had heard the name Sir Lion, but he seemed to be rather high up in the ranks and although she heard told he patrolled these streets, she had yet to run into him. Even if she did she wondered how she would ask him about the rumors and what they meant. All other times when they weren’t in the city, Daya ran experiments and testing the soil and plant life around the city. She was most interested in this region since this is where the Remnant Twilight grew. So far she had had no luck in recreating the tree that had been used as a conduct for there goddess, though the sample of the stump she had retrieved all those years ago still faintly glowed and she thought she sometimes could hear a faint voice, though unlike any tree she had ever spoke with before. She often fancied it was the goddess herself, though she could never make out what it said and she figured it was all just her imagination running away with her from wanting answers so much. As a sort of side project she was working on a knew kind of tree that conducted electricity through a manor of metallic veins that were inherently apart of it. It collected energy from the earth and could absorb a lightning strike. Apart from a calming hum and glowing crystalline flowers she didn’t know what it would be good for practicality, but most of her discovery's though extraordinarily, didn’t immediately have a use other than being an interesting subject.

Filaydia was working in a cove she had created speaking to one of the tree’s when it happened. Kiya was resting on the far edge of the grove of tree’s away from the water, her head perked up as she tensed looking toward the city. Daya felt a tremor of darkness as the very earth surrounding the city cried out in dismay and anger. Something was happening in there and all the earth knew it was disturbingly dark, and felt utterly wrong. Filaydia ran to Kiya, who now stood at the ready, mounting her in one swift stride and they took off into the city. No words were spoken, none were needed here. They both knew they needed to see what had happened, what ever it was it was important, they were sure of it.

Daya was shocked to see the chaos in the streets, people crowding around trying to either get away indoors to safety or to the center of the city. To avoid the traffic, Kiya leaped to the roofs. Although she was large and a couple shingles fell off, the roofs held her, she was light on her feet, fast, and seemed to barely touch them as she leaped toward the center. Filaydia watched below and saw outcasts being fought off, so many that they must have all turned at once... It spread fast, but in a city like this, it was kept under control much better than the wondering outcasts. When they came close, Kiya leaped off the roofs knocking some outcast to the side as if they were nothing and stopping just short of a fight she never would have imagined. Filaydia was frozen with awe and uncertainty. She wanted to help, but she was no warrior and the five who fought the man in the mask had something she had never felt before. They glowed like plants in the forest of Memoria with warmth and power. She didn’t know what to do, so she watched in horror and awe as the evil man left a hydra like beast in his wake. They destroyed the new threat quickly and a quiet sort of tainted saddened peace came over the now barren square. She listened and watched from the shadows as they started to leave the square. Waiting till it was clear of people to go in... To investigate.... There was a hollowness inside her as she looked unbelievably at the place where the stump of the ruminant twilight had been. She hadn’t seen it all... But what she did witness was more than enough to strike her speechless.

☪☪☪Hope is never lost unless you stop believing...☪☪☪

Filaydia
Kiya  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:42 am
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

He smiled laughing a little at the interactions that had already begun to form. The Bounty Hunter and the Knight, The two Mysterious Strangers, and a Ghost. They were an interesting bunch. Why The Goddess chose them he was uncertain, but they had all proven to be incredibly powerful in their own right. Each one would prove their mettle more than once but time would only tell if it was enough to stop the approaching storm.

After a few minutes of walking their tired and weary bodies had arrived at Dante's bar, the staff had picked up the shattered glass and ruined furniture, the customers had fled and all was calm once more. As he entered he smiled at his staff for all of their hard work. "Please, everyone take the night off, and tomorrow to. Please return to your families and comfort them. Many lost their lives today and I do not wish to burden you all further."

There was hesitation in their departure, they were loyal workers and did not want to leave their second home in such chaos. "Do not worry I will handle the mess." He said calmly as he walked to the back of the bar, his bottles had managed to survive the blast, as did the glass case that held his old wedding rings. He looked at the glass case, the tiny satin pillow that gently caressed the two rings gently. He turned around smiling at the others.

"Please you are welcome to my stock! I would say you've all more than earned it." He smiled as he began to pour a variety of liquids into a cocktail tin. Slamming a glass into the other end he gave the drink a good fifteen second shake before straining it into a highball glass and sending it down to Sashara, he already knew one of the drinks she liked from earlier.

"Not to change the subject but I must know. Everyone heard her yes? That faint whisper carried on the wind?" He smiled at all of them as the faint silver glow began to appear in the center of his chest. "You all carry a piece of her inside of you, do you not?" He asked calmly. He knew the answer but now they were faced with the question of what next? He assumed their purpose was clear as the only ones capable of cleansing Outcasts they were unique able to help purge the darkness that choked their world. But he could not force any of them to embark on such a demanding journey if they did not wish to. It was not his place to tell them how to live the lives that were bestowed upon them.

Nicko1421

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:15 pm
Seyren Kaxfaldir

I have seen kingdoms built and destroyed again and again........

"Y......Hav.....anks"

"Fina.....Toget......"

"Prote.....ople...."

He has heard her, once again. It was a beautiful voice, one that he had not heard in years. Or months. Or was it days? He could not remember. To him, time is forever at a standstill, a figment and illusion only mortals can experience, and yet too fragile to comprehend.

He was there, a raven of ice, watching over the battle between the Outcasts and the Five. He had been searching, awaiting for tell-tale signs of the Goddess still well and alive. And now, he found them, celebrating their very first victory together inside a bar. Where the raven was, the branches froze. A few drops of melted ice water dripped onto the heads of the elven woman who introduced herself as a bounty hunter, an armor-clad warrior who identified himself as the current general of this kingdom, a barkeeper who had transformed twice within a night's worth of fight, a spirit of a lady who, apparent from what his research told him, a priestess of the Goddess, and an alchemist who held himself well against the earth elemental.

The barkeeper, Dante, has began pouring drinks for each and everyone of them, and Seyren knew that he has to meet them. He had been searching for them every since the Goddess disappeared, and now, the five of them would carry the seeds of hope.

And he would not just let them return to their past activities. No, the Goddess must have a higher purpose to have her powers fragmented into them.

He would guide them.

"The whispers of the winds would mean nothing but a figment of an illusion to many others, a mere creation of an ever-imaginary mind. But to you all, you carry her shards, pieces of her, and what you heard is what she said to you all," a voice spoke to the five as the raven opened its wings, announced its presence, and took off, landing on top of the counter and watching them all with its icy blue eyes. As soon as he landed, a thin layer of frost began to form where it stood, as if it was releasing a frigid air around it.

"I have searched throughout the lands, to all three un-corrupted kingdoms, to find those that carried the fragments of the Goddess, and yet fate seemed to have decreed that today is the day that I get to find not only one or two, but all five of you together, having a drink," Seyren spoke through his raven, where to the others, the raven merely opened its mouth and the words came out clearly.

"Surely, you cannot refute the possibilities and chances of the strings of fate actually bringing you all together, even by chance?"

......you would better push your luck battling the very chill of winter.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff