Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Spectral's Spec-tacular Shop!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:34 pm
Koukaze
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
Hello Specs ^0^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. so I was wo.dering if you could make this sprite look more like Gio, a little shorter hair, no glasses, what looksike his scar(if possible, and howvere else you imgine Gio to look. Also if Possible could you add in a Lucario sprite behind him to hes always there?

Heya Kou, sorry it took so long, but I think I've got a good sprite for you~

User Image

I sorta based the rest of the outfit off of Sho Minamoto, since that's what Gio's faceclaim is, let me know if you want any edits! <3

No lol I love it ^^ Im just glad someone else has heard of that game besides me xD I really like how you even did the three scratches on his face. On fleek

Oh my gosh are you kidding? I love TWEWY haha <3 Man when Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance came out I freaked when I saw it featured in the first world. It's a great game :00

Aw haha yeah I really tried to get all the details, I just wish it were more noticeable ^^; Small sprites are hard to do that with though, but it's there at least lol >w< Glad you like it kou <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:55 am
SpectralEternity
Hay caption when you have time can i get trainers done for Nis and Sin please ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cut out the back pack if you can and the girls sweater please.

Nis♀ & Sin♂ Looks are pretty much just like the profile images with only a few additions. Nis will have thigh high black stockings just short of full stocking at a little under the edge of her skirt. Can you turn the girls socks & shoes into boots too ?

Also can you do another female version of Yukie using these please ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm
don't forget meh

tano is very eager to spend his munnies rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:57 am
Hey Specs, just gonna drop this sprite off for you to work on please ^^ same one we were talking about last night.

The only thing I want to change is so that the Red glove he is wearing is the hand that's the farthest out. Other than that pretty much exactly like the picture I sent you last night. Also can we just get rid of the chain on the pants all together?

SpectralEternity
Quote:

Here was the order lol as for the Pawniard I was thinking all white with just the normal metalic looking parts an ivory

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:06 pm
Hi, Specs! Thought I'd drop by and put in a request. The whole Zubat line.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure exactly what I want done, but I did like the tie-die/rave look of the Noivern in your samples. Any way I can have a Zubat line like that? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:33 pm
Makako-ma
don't forget meh

I haven't forgotten! >w< Sorry this is so horridly late, but between RL, posting, and shoving the fakemon contest sprites ahead of the line to get those out asap, it took really long, BUT

User Image

How does this look?

Cannibalistic-Insanity

User Image User Image

Here's the twins ohm~ And what exactly do you want me to do with the yukie base...?  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:34 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Hi, Specs! Thought I'd drop by and put in a request. The whole Zubat line.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure exactly what I want done, but I did like the tie-die/rave look of the Noivern in your samples. Any way I can have a Zubat line like that? sweatdrop

Yes you may! But first I need to get these other orders done, so it'll take some time, but it can be done certainly. >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:48 am
SpectralEternity
Makako-ma
don't forget meh

I haven't forgotten! >w< Sorry this is so horridly late, but between RL, posting, and shoving the fakemon contest sprites ahead of the line to get those out asap, it took really long, BUT

User Image

How does this look?

Cannibalistic-Insanity

User Image User Image

Here's the twins ohm~ And what exactly do you want me to do with the yukie base...?

would it be possible to relax her hair and make it a bit bigger?

I wonder about the feet but it probably isn't really an issue as long as the hair is done, I'd prefer a more plain pose but then it might not matter especially if this hair gets redone.

Think awkward pokescientist with kindof relaxed plain hair. Currently it has a sort of swirly cream feel to it.

I love the outfit though.

edit

actually now that I look at it it really is the hair. Not disheveled but not very stylized either. It completes the look I think.

actually I think I found a sprite with about the right style

6 over and 7 rows down theres a person with a red suit, glasses, and purple hair.

I mostly just want his hair, if you want to take the whole head and glasses that's fine too. Shiny glasses is fine but I also like the look she has now.

heart thank you!

give the receipts to tano heart  

Makako-ma

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:28 am
Makako-ma
Hay hun i edited your post to have just the character sprite you were talking about rather then that big image. Ity'll make it easier for spec's because she'd have to go find it other wise.

SpectralEternity

User Image User Image

emotion_kirakira These amazing but i do have one request on them. Can you lighten their cloths a little ? They look really good but they just lok so dark to me sweatdrop

Oh and for the Yukie base just do the same style clothing as before but in a dress fashion please. heart

Sending a Thank you payment. Shut the ******** up and take it emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:57 am
Makako-ma

User Image

Cannibalistic-Insanity

User Image User Image

Okay guys! These any better?  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:02 pm
SpectralEternity
Makako-ma

User Image

Cannibalistic-Insanity

User Image User Image

weird I didn't get this quote..

yes I like this!

hands tano the bill  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:29 pm
SpectralEternity

User Image User Image

Oh my gods yes heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:16 pm
SpectralEternity
Just use gen 6 sprites please. and i know this is a lot so no rush sweatdrop Im asking sonic, loona and vig to help out gonk

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Can you put the sable bags onto Rapidash and some how by the grace of the gods work a gypsy wagon onto Gogoat. Ill find am image of the type im imagining.

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Can you darken the cream color and lighten the chocolate please sweatdrop Edit: just switch the colors maybe ?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Bronzong and Galvantula need a slightly different color due to coming from PHL. Maybe make bronzong a lighter bronze and Galvant's eyes a brighter green/blue ?
Meowth also has green eyes though it doesn't look like it and can you lighten the silver amulet please ?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe butterflys just need their wing colors marbles if you can ( only the white on beautiflys wings please ) and can you do me a shiny for each of tog's evo's with this as a starting point ? Iv no idea what i what in truth so surprise me ?

Also here are a few sprits i liked heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:58 pm
SpectralEternity

Hey Specs just wanted to check up on Gio's Pawniard sprite and also the one for Ivan ^^

Also I wanted to add one Pokemon to that. If possible do you think you could do a Gen 6 sprite of Honedge as Saber's sword from Fate/Zero, Stay Night?  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:46 pm
Sprites:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I want:
Something like this Blacktip Reef Shark for both of them
For the sharpedo, I don't want the x on it's head. Keep the eyes red tho, since i think that's fine to keep.

No rush on this. = w= Don't need it immediately.

Nevermind, please ignore  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games