Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Home of Eclipse and Kalen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:50 am
knux_nyan

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Jaster's head immediately rose. He looked around panicked.
"Tokkuxa is at the academy for Ixyam. Ok I still have a slight connection to the academy sparring rooms."

"heh, this will be a interesting fight. Remind me to grab the popcorn. That is the reason I was caught in the end, trying to cover his mess. Oh well, least I threw that X girl back into the dark margin, make her USEFUL again." Xenon said

Kelina looked at Xenon.
"X may be a weapon of mass destruction, but she is still a child." she sighed rubbing her head. "Sure, I liked using her to torture Dk, but im not gonna have her brain washed again. Talking to a mindless person is quite....boring."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:43 am
User Image

"Not exactly....I made a deal with Jaxon Due to the horsemen. There a much bigger threat now. If i help defend there home from the horsemen they will aid us in the fight against them....after that its anyone's game. Xenon i suggest you either recombine with Kelina here or lie low." Eclipse suggested as Rena took a seat in the chair next to Eclipse placing Jaster in her lap while hugging him to her chest.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 am
knux_nyan

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"i'll do it after I find Jax. He may be a disrespectful young man, but he is still my kid." Xenon sighed and she made a portal and walked thru it.

Kelina sighed rubbing her face
"If you need me to fight again, I have no problem. Mabye more of me will get bony?" she laughed

Jaster didn't move from Rena hugging him.
"I don't want you to die mother."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image

Eclipse just shook his head as he felt the effect the horsemen were inflicting on the worlds even as they speak. He rubbed his forhead as Rena looked at him in concern. "We should prepare for the inevitable." Niko said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 am
User Image

"I need to make a call." Eclipse said as he grabbed a holo pad from the table and stepped away from the group. He opened up a call like to Kalen.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 am
knux_nyan

User Imagehttp://fc01.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/216/c/9/Chibi_Heartless_by_mangofaces.jpg[/imgright]

Jaster was rubbing his eyes.
"well....im outta here. Mom, don't cause any more trouble."

He walks outside and leaves.

Kelina watched Eclipse leave the room, she looked to Jaster, then her eyes looked to DK's keyblade keychain.

The keychain started to drip blood.

"hm, that's interesting."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

"Huh wonder why its doing that?" Niko said noticing the change.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

Eclipse came back into the room and stood before Kelina crossing his arms. "Sophia has left the academy. I'm going to go find her and find out the reason. If luck would have it Shido will be with her....this is your last chance. What is your decision Kelina."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:48 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina conjured up a beer and popped the top off the bottle.
"my decision is to get drunk off my a** and go drinking at every bar in the universe" she grinned.

Then she pointed at Dk's bleeding keychain.
"It appears to me that Kingdom Hearts is trying to bring Dk back under its control, and if that is so, Kalena is next, as both of them are in a way defecting from being the 'porcelain dolls' blinded by the light."

She then though about Sophia
"So she finally broke. Damn..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

"Its confusing tho.......wait...kalena is trying to defect?" Eclipse asked.
"Defect is a stupid word." Rena said behind Eclipse tho at this point he was getting used to her random pop ups.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:04 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina drinks some beer before replying
"Well, in truth, she and Dk will never fully be rid of Kingdom Hearts, as it governs over all hearts. However..." she takes another drink and sighs.

"The story is that Kalena and her brother were separated by Kingdom Hearts, he was taken by the darkness and she was taken by the light. What if both of them were trying to reach perfect in between. Balanced between Light and Dark. Dk has already found her way with the twilight but she's a special case, maybe that's why her keychain bleeds."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image

"And i gave Kalena the pass to do so. By taking her position as headmaster." Eclipse said with a sigh as he heard the humming outside. He picked the keychain up off the table and pocketed it. "Rena if you see Dk don't tell her i have this. My ship is here." He said as Rena nodded and disappeared once more.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina smirked
"if Dk is out of my reach, I don't think she'll care if you have her keychain, unless you bug her about it."

She slowely stood up
"Besides, I bet Kalena's having a good time outside the academy. She used to give excuses to why she couldn't leave." she chuckled

"well, since you two are leaving, I may as well, unless you want all the beer gone from your fridge" she grinned towards Eclipse.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

"I ain't drinking it. Its mostly for guests." He said as he headed outside seeing his ship there. The fairy trixie was sitting on the wing waiting.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:22 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"whooohooo! Party!" she said finishing the bottle of beer and then melting it down into a glass discus.
She grabbed a few more bottles and walked out of the house.

"welp." she pops off a bottle top and started to drink her second bottle of beer
"im headed to port royal or someplace. Heh, make sure Shido isn't crushing on your little Sophia, she's quite a catch" she grinned darkly before walking off.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff