Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Playing House (Group RP) Accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kendra smiled at the two, smiling she tied the blanket around her like a cape protecting her from any attacks. "Let's get them turtles" she said pointing towards the living room, suddenly she heard the front door open and close her heart raced when she heard a familiar voice. Turning around it was Ehren, trying not to blush when she faced him " Y...Y..Yeah it seems that way, but I offered to help save Queen Zoey" she said stuttering a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:46 pm
Zoey Brandt

User Image

Everything happened quickly. Kendra granted the twins permission to include her in their game. Then Ehren was coming in, and wanting to play too. Zoey was about to protest about being the one to need protection- ever since seeing Frozen, Zoey had become determined to be just like Elsa. (Ice powers and all, including a horrific incident where she'd gotten in trouble with her mother for running around the house dropping ice cubes she'd taken from the freezer.). Elsa didn't need anyone protecting her- she'd run off to her ice kingdom, and fended for herself. She then later protected her sister Anna. Anna was sort of imaginative, and zany like Zachary

But, she didn't want to mess up Zachary's game. The smile that was currently painted on his face, wasn't always there. She'd always felt a certain protectiveness over him, and would do literally anything to have him be happy. And this was his game, she she'd keep quiet and let him make the rules.

"Zachary stay in here too, you also need to be protected." Zoey said, shoving her twin further under the blanket,she wrapped the fabric tighter around the two of them. "Ehren's probably too big to fit in the fort so he should man the boundaries- oh but that is if he wants to play. And if Kendra still wants to play with us. I knew she came over to play with Ehren. I already asked her if she wanted anything to eat or drink that I could reach off the shelf for her, but she didn't. So I've been polite, I think." Zoey said, adding the last part for Ehren's benefit. She wanted her big brother to know she had treated his friend nicely. Zoey tried to treat everyone nicely, it was why she sometimes caused herself a bit of anxiety, or got carried away with making sure everyone got taken care of. (Like now) This doubled over especially when she was taking care of, and watching out for Zachary.

OOC:
Once again I suck about getting things up in a timely manner. Ughhhh I'm so sorry. >.< From now on I'll be more quick about responding.
And Zoey would miss Zachary if he left too. heart
DragonChild09
xlKoralx
Tigerlvr_Bailey

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image

♫I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know, no, you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand.
Another head aches, another heart breaks
I'm so much older than I can take
And my affection, well, it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no♬

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren grinned at Kendra. "Welp, then I suppose we should help save Queen Zoey~" He agreed. He looked over at his sister as she spoke to him, talking in that pretentious way of hers. Ehren thought it was cute. He ruffled his sister's hair a bit. "Good job, Zoey. You're a very good host. Don't worry, we can probably play for a little bit, at least." He offered, glancing back at Kendra to see if she agreed. He enjoyed the games his little siblings came up with, and he would always humor them and join in when he could.

♫Help me out, yeah
You know you gotta help me out, yeah
Oh, don't you put me on the back burner
Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done.♬

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

DragonChild09

"xlKoralx"]

dancerdog7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image

♫ ♬ ♪ Your magic white rabbit
has left it's writing on the wall
we follow like Alice
and just keep diving down the hole ♩ ♭ ♪

Zachary Brandt

Zachary laughed a bit as Zoey pushed him farther into the armor saying he needed to also stay protected. Poking his head out he looked at Ehren raising his hand in the air and forming a tiny fist. "This is no game!!! This is war!!!" he spoke excitedly. "Quickly we need to get back to the castle, Spitz will give you weapons." Zachary said happily before turning and almost tripping over the blanket in his excitement.

Once back to the castle Zachary crawled inside "Sir Spitz! Lady Kendra and Lord Ehren have come to aid us!" he said to the small plush dragon. A moment later Zachary crawled back out of the fort and held out a toy bow and suction cup arrows to Ehren and a foam sword out to Kendra. This is perfect since Ehren is secretly Robin Hood and Kendra is maid Marian! he thought to himself with excitement. He hadn't told any of his siblings that he'd found out their secret identities, but one day he hoped to join them on their adventures.

♫ ♬ ♪ We're falling and we're losing control
You're pulling us and dragging us
down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

dancerdog7

xlKoralx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 am

Kendra was off in her own little world till Ehren started to talk to her, her cheeks where a lite red color. She then looked away from Ehren back to Zachary and Zoey "I'm still in" she said before she was handed a foam sword. She ready the foam sword as if she was ready to fight " Let's go Lord Ehren" she giggled a bit before putting on a serious face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 pm
User Image

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren took the toy bow from his little brother and expertly notched a suction cup arrow, readying for battle. He sat on his knees outside the door of the fort, readying for the coming onslaught of whatever beast was supposedly attacking. "How long until the enemy is upon us, King Zachary?" He asked as he and Kendra took up their posts, both of them acting far too serious about it. Ehren took his littlest siblings games very seriously, however, knowing that you're only their age once, and that you'd better make it count. He liked to go out of his way to keep the creativity flowing. It was much better than law school homework.

♫Help me out, yeah

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

DragonChild09

"xlKoralx"]
dancerdog7

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image
Name - Michelle Brandt *The Mother*
Age - 45
Good traits -
1. Supportive
2. Nurturing
3. Warm Hearted
Bad traits -
1. Too playful at times
2. Dense to emotions of others
3. Thick headed
Problem(s) they are struggling with - She can sense herself aging faster than expected and is eager to be young again so when her daughters are away she tries their clothe on and buys useless things online.
Family they are most close with - Father
Crush? - My husband for now but she is trying to be younger so the fun is in the passion and risk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image

Walking abruptly into the room where it seems all her children have been fooling around, she didn't notice the result of her terrible day... Her hair was all over the place, her makeup was smeared all over her face, and her clothe were covered in mud. Entering the room all her kids seemed to be expecting a battle to brew and it seems Michelle is the monster. All the kids screamed at once which made her scream out of instinct. The groceries she was struggling to take all in one trip, fell to the floor and so did the contents of her purse.  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image

we follow like Alice

Zachary Brandt

Zachary looked at Ehren "We only have a matter of minutes before their army arrive but some of their scouts have already made way past the wall." Zachary explained and let out a tiny battle cry. He jumped a bit as someone else screamed and there was a loud banging sound as stuff fell onto the floor. His gaze turning to the noise he spotted his mother with bags of groceries at her feet. "Our allied Queen has come to aid us!! Quickly we must help put the rations away before the flying turtles get them!" Zachary called out grabbing onto another one of his foam swords before dashing out of the castle, zigzagging over to his mother as he dodged attacks.

He picked up as much as his tiny arms could carry "Not today flying turtles!" he called out victoriously as he made his way to the kitchen. It was odd, no matter how far into his own little world of psychosis Zachary went into he would almost always find some way to help out his family.

down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

dancerdog7

xlKoralx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

spanishbabe122

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:51 pm
DragonChild09

User Image

After seeing one of your youngest children run to her aid like the prince he was, she brushed off all her pent up anger and lifted her son to reach the high shelves. Zachery always had the power to warm her heart when she was weary. Eventhough, her other children had good hearts as well, she always had a soft spot for her little prince. Looking around she can tell that she just interrupted the battle of the year and quickly went to fetch paper and some markers to create some crowns. Crowning each of her chidren before she began to make dinner she said "Hey guys what do you think, Hamburgers vs tacos?"  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:40 am
xlKoralx

Kendra stood up and placed the foam sword down when she noticed what time it was, She looked to Zachary and Zoey "Sorry guys I have to go, but next time I can play longer" she said. Looking back to Ehren "Hey text me later if you like" she said before headed to the door, looking back to Michelle she said "Hi and sorry I have to go" walking out the door she got back in her car. She took a deep breath, she didn't have to go but she wanted to catch up with a old friend who texted her earlier that day before heading home. She pulled out the driveway and headed to the mall to meet up with her friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren nodded at Kendra. "Uh, yeah, for sure. See you tomorrow, in class?" He said, as she left. Ehren stood from his kneeling position outside the fort and followed everyone into the kitchen. "I'm partial to burgers. Also, you'll probably have to buy I new frozen pizza." He added to his mother, opening the freezer to see whether it was still there. "I think Benedict took the other one..." Sure enough, the pizza really was gone, just as Benedict had said he was going to eat it. He wondered where that kid was.

Ehren sat down on the table, bow still in hand. He shot the little toy arrow at a cupboard, sticking it to the wood.

♫Help me out, yeah

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

DragonChild09

"xlKoralx"]
dancerdog7

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image

we follow like Alice

Zachary Brandt

Zachary looked at Kendra when she said that she had to go "Awwww okay. Be safe, don't get captured." he smiled a bit before his attention changed onto his mother "Burgers!" he cheered happily, form sword still in hand. He went over to the table and climbed up onto a chair next to Ehren who shot the cabinet "Nice shot Robin- " he cut himself off "Lord Ehren!" he quickly recovered. He didn't know if Ehren had told anyone of his secret identity, or if he even wanted word to get out to his family. "You killed it with one arrow." Zachary said happily raising his sword victoriously.

down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

dancerdog7

xlKoralx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

spanishbabe122

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:51 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

User Image
"Okay, burgers it is! And luckily for you i just so happenly bought another frozen pizza at the store today." Searching through her groceries she pulled the pizza out and saw it smashed like it got run over by a car."Well, maybe i could just go to the store again...Need anything else i can pick up on the way?" She knew she was barely at home due to her demanding career but she always tried to go the extra mile to show her children she was trying.  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren shook his head. "Don't worry about the pizza mom. I can grab one after class tomorrow, if you want." Ehren said, playing the good child, and trying to save her the extra trip. He then grinned at his brother, who was praising him for his cupboard shot. "That was just one of them though! We should probably find some others, before they get to Queen Zoey." Ehren said gravely, rising from his chair.

♫Help me out, yeah

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

DragonChild09

"xlKoralx"]
dancerdog7