Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:51 am
Lord Sithious
Just bumping this so anyone new folks who might be interested see it. I'm close to done my profile as well, won't be changing much more at this point I think, but still having a bit of a dilemma with theme songs. xP Also may be creating another character or two as well, not sure if I'll give them super deep profiles though, we'll see.

If you'd like I can find a song for him. I listen to a LOT, and if I don't have one it'd be near impossible.
What kind of song are you looking for? What do want playing upon his entrance?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 am
I really can't wait to start this already rofl  

Yue Belmont

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:36 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Just bumping this so anyone new folks who might be interested see it. I'm close to done my profile as well, won't be changing much more at this point I think, but still having a bit of a dilemma with theme songs. xP Also may be creating another character or two as well, not sure if I'll give them super deep profiles though, we'll see.

If you'd like I can find a song for him. I listen to a LOT, and if I don't have one it'd be near impossible.
What kind of song are you looking for? What do want playing upon his entrance?!

Something that would fit Julius Caesar basically. xd I think I found some songs though, so I'm going to go with what I got. You think of anything I might like though, let me know! I think I'm going to post his profile now, and then the first post for the roleplay! We're still waiting on one more, but I figure I may as well get the creative juices flowing. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:42 am
Lord Sithious

Something that would fit Julius Caesar basically. xd I think I found some songs though, so I'm going to go with what I got. You think of anything I might like though, let me know! I think I'm going to post his profile now, and then the first post for the roleplay! We're still waiting on one more, but I figure I may as well get the creative juices flowing. wink

Awe. Alrighty, though I would highly suggest Two Steps From Hell if you're looking for more in that style
https://youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q
https://youtu.be/qwJj2EpC8vg  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:22 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Awe. Alrighty, though I would highly suggest Two Steps From Hell if you're looking for more in that style
https://youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q
https://youtu.be/qwJj2EpC8vg

Love Two Steps From Hell! I'll check those out later hopefully, thanks for finding them for me though! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 pm
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

Just wanted to say that I am VEEEERY pleased with how things are going so far! I know we've only got 3 official posts up so far, but they're brilliant I must say! I'll try posting something more soonish, but I want to give others a chance to get something in before I do anything else.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm
I wasn't even aware it was open for posting yet. O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:15 pm
Xelyn_X13
I wasn't even aware it was open for posting yet. O_O

xd Sorry! Yes, we're very open, as of last night at like 2am or something (I'm basically a vampire), so please feel free to post! I'm still waiting on a few others, but we can move ahead for the moment, and hopefully pick up a few new players on the way!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mister Winchester

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:44 pm
Hello All! I was digging through gaia after a slight hiatus and I found this cute lil' guild and within it this rp. Which sounds super cool and a rpc is already on the way. So I look forward to posting if you deem me and my rpc fit to join! I was so excited about this that I totally forgot to post on the welcome thread. Oops.
Onward to Mediocrity!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 pm
Mister Winchester
Hello All! I was digging through gaia after a slight hiatus and I found this cute lil' guild and within it this rp. Which sounds super cool and a rpc is already on the way. So I look forward to posting if you deem me and my rpc fit to join! I was so excited about this that I totally forgot to post on the welcome thread. Oops.
Onward to Mediocrity!

Welcome!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Mister Winchester

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Phoenix347
Mister Winchester
Onward to Mediocrity!

Welcome!

Thank ya kindly!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:13 pm
Username: Mister Winchester
Name: Vex Penderghast
Race/Nationality/Species: Human, Mostly Caucasian with a hint something special.
Orientation: Vex prefers men.
Personality: Vex is the epitome of that chill funny dude. He is cool and collected and making people laugh either because he is funny or his funny is so bad its funny, either way smiles make him smile. But when it comes to business that cool and collected comes in handy though he leaves the humor out of business when he knows it will only get him in trouble.

Rank: Ex-Military, now Shop Keeper/Black Market Entrepreneur.
Occupation: He runs a little shop that specializes in herbal alternative medicines. And beyond the bookcase one of the leading black market hubs.
Education:

Factions: Some would call him a terrorist or anarchist because of what he sells and to whom he sells it, but he prefers to call himself an open minded merchant.

Religion/Philosophy: No specific god or gods. He is spiritual and will many a times bless or curse the "gods"
Political Ideals: Vex knows the government is corrupt and should be overthrown, but at the same time he knows the threat of the other global powers and what they would do if the USA would fall. He likes to think that there should be a board of people per country that work together to lead and global summits were regular happenings.

Biography: Vex was adopted not knowing he true heritage but when he looked in the mirror he looked pretty white but there was always something that could argue that fact. When he says adopted he means "adopted" meaning the s**t people who took him home took him home for the checks. So you could say his childhood was less than optimal. As soon as he could he signed on with the army and got a degree in medicine an then worked as a combat medic for a while until they picked him for some test trials with mind controlled cybernetics. He was one the the successful candidates in the testing. He got a mind controlled helper out of it so he wasn't too upset the nightmares weren't great though. Back into the fray he went with his new found tool and soon after his new found nickname, Yondu. One of the men in his squad was into comics and Vex's enhancement was a lot like Yondu's floating needle of death. Soon after his redeployment he and his squad were given some sketchy missions which he figured came from the very high ups and he found himself killing marks that looked a lot like innocents. His faith in his country kept him going, he convinced himself he was doing the right thing, "Its for the greater good"; he would tell himself. Then came the last mission of his career, they had to set chargers on an orphanage, go in kill their mark and then blow up the facility. It was too late to turn back and his squad pushed him through it threatening courts-martial if he refused. So he did it. But as they celebrated a mission complete he fled in the dark of night.

He returned home to the USA under a new name with new papers thanks to some contacts he made through his service. He set up an herbal shop and learned from some of the leading herbalist and alternative medicine leaders, and youtube, mostly youtube. But after a few years with his medical training and his new found training he was able to put up a pretty successful shop offering his talents and products to those in need. After while of peace and healing some of his old contacts contacted him, they were in trouble and needed an armed man to help them out with a deal, at first Vex rejected the plea until he offered a crazy amount of money, and though Vex was doing well his pro bono work wasn't paying bills, so he accepted and with that done with no trouble the contact offered him a job after hearing about his shop, and thus his black market dealings began at first small and harmless later he became on of the main markets in the area and his financial woes were long gone.

Skills: What Vex got out of his military service other than scars and nightmares was medical training, he was a combat medic, so the use of a scalpel and gun come easy, though he tends to stay away from guns. With his new career he has become proficient in herbal and alternative healings, he can give a wicked back rub.he relies on his cool headedness for his black market dealings the only real skill he needs for that is to keep up the front that hides his more illegal activities.

Transportation: He lives across the street from his shop so transport is not necessary but he has a motorcycle at hand if he has to go someplace.
Home: He lives in his apartment across the street from his shop. (Actual location coming soon)

Dislikes: Extra violence. Sweltering Heat. Spring. Bingo.

Weapons: He has access to a few guns, but mostly relies on wit or his enhancement.
Clothing: What ever he throws on that day, prefers shorts and a long sleeve shirt. And then his shop apron.
Powers: Floating device controlled by his mind.

Picture: User Image
Theme Song: Heroes

(( Also, where is everyone? IS there a central location to the plot, I never said where exactly I am because his shop can't really move so i wanna at least start where everyone is and have my shop there maybe.))
(((Also i post this here right? Or is there a profile thready that i missed?)))
((((found the thread))))  

Mister Winchester

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:42 am
Mister Winchester
Race/Nationality/Species: Human, Mostly Caucasian with a hint something special.
Personality: Vex is the epitome of that chill funny dude. He is cool and collected and making people laugh either because he is funny or his funny is so bad its funny, either way smiles make him smile. But when it comes to business that cool and collected comes in handy though he leaves the humor out of business when he knows it will only get him in trouble.

Occupation: He runs a little shop that specializes in herbal alternative medicines. And beyond the bookcase one of the leading black market hubs.
Education:

Factions: Some would call him a terrorist or anarchist because of what he sells and to whom he sells it, but he prefers to call himself an open minded merchant.

Religion/Philosophy: No specific god or gods. He is spiritual and will many a times bless or curse the "gods"
Political Ideals: Vex knows the government is corrupt and should be overthrown, but at the same time he knows the threat of the other global powers and what they would do if the USA would fall. He likes to think that there should be a board of people per country that work together to lead and global summits were regular happenings.

Biography: Vex was adopted not knowing he true heritage but when he looked in the mirror he looked pretty white but there was always something that could argue that fact. When he says adopted he means "adopted" meaning the s**t people who took him home took him home for the checks. So you could say his childhood was less than optimal. As soon as he could he signed on with the army and got a degree in medicine an then worked as a combat medic for a while until they picked him for some test trials with mind controlled cybernetics. He was one the the successful candidates in the testing. He got a mind controlled helper out of it so he wasn't too upset the nightmares weren't great though. Back into the fray he went with his new found tool and soon after his new found nickname, Yondu. One of the men in his squad was into comics and Vex's enhancement was a lot like Yondu's floating needle of death. Soon after his redeployment he and his squad were given some sketchy missions which he figured came from the very high ups and he found himself killing marks that looked a lot like innocents. His faith in his country kept him going, he convinced himself he was doing the right thing, "Its for the greater good"; he would tell himself. Then came the last mission of his career, they had to set chargers on an orphanage, go in kill their mark and then blow up the facility. It was too late to turn back and his squad pushed him through it threatening courts-martial if he refused. So he did it. But as they celebrated a mission complete he fled in the dark of night.

He returned home to the USA under a new name with new papers thanks to some contacts he made through his service. He set up an herbal shop and learned from some of the leading herbalist and alternative medicine leaders, and youtube, mostly youtube. But after a few years with his medical training and his new found training he was able to put up a pretty successful shop offering his talents and products to those in need. After while of peace and healing some of his old contacts contacted him, they were in trouble and needed an armed man to help them out with a deal, at first Vex rejected the plea until he offered a crazy amount of money, and though Vex was doing well his pro bono work wasn't paying bills, so he accepted and with that done with no trouble the contact offered him a job after hearing about his shop, and thus his black market dealings began at first small and harmless later he became on of the main markets in the area and his financial woes were long gone.

Skills: What Vex got out of his military service other than scars and nightmares was medical training, he was a combat medic, so the use of a scalpel and gun come easy, though he tends to stay away from guns. With his new career he has become proficient in herbal and alternative healings, he can give a wicked back rub.he relies on his cool headedness for his black market dealings the only real skill he needs for that is to keep up the front that hides his more illegal activities.

Transportation: He lives across the street from his shop so transport is not necessary but he has a motorcycle at hand if he has to go someplace.
Home: He lives in his apartment across the street from his shop. (Actual location coming soon)

Weapons: He has access to a few guns, but mostly relies on wit or his enhancement.
Clothing: What ever he throws on that day, prefers shorts and a long sleeve shirt. And then his shop apron.

(( Also, where is everyone? IS there a central location to the plot, I never said where exactly I am because his shop can't really move so i wanna at least start where everyone is and have my shop there maybe.))
((((found the thread))))

Everyone is kind of spread out around the world. There isn't really a central location I would say, just areas that will most likely become very important, such as New York, Washington D.C., London, Beijing, Moscow, possibly Tokyo, and Annar's capital city (forgot the name, sorry!) most likely. So movement across the world is guaranteed to happen. I recommend New York though if you haven't got any ideas, since it'll probably be a hot spot for a while (especially with the UN being there).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 am
Lord Sithious
Mister Winchester

Education:

((((found the thread))))

Everyone is kind of spread out around the world. There isn't really a central location I would say, just areas that will most likely become very important, such as New York, Washington D.C., London, Beijing, Moscow, possibly Tokyo, and Annar's capital city (forgot the name, sorry!) most likely. So movement across the world is guaranteed to happen. I recommend New York though if you haven't got any ideas, since it'll probably be a hot spot for a while (especially with the UN being there).

I started in Paris personally...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:26 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Mister Winchester

Education:

((((found the thread))))

I started in Paris personally...

Oh don't worry yourself about it, folks will run into each other, I guarantee it. Paris might be someplace I have characters visit at some point too, have to see what works out. xp  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff