Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
It's funny... I've found winging a doctor role actually turns out better than actually knowing what it's like to be one, lol.

lol That's so true. Alright, I'll be the doctor. What about for the other one. Did you still want to do that role play as well?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 pm
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu
It's funny... I've found winging a doctor role actually turns out better than actually knowing what it's like to be one, lol.

lol That's so true. Alright, I'll be the doctor. What about for the other one. Did you still want to do that role play as well?

We can get one started, then start the other as well (maybe after we get a page or three of posts up). I have a couple of orphan characters I haven't used for a while, though I wouldn't mind doubling up [say if one circus character were a trapeze artist or something similar and you had a character who wanted to be one].  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
We can get one started, then start the other as well (maybe after we get a page or three of posts up). I have a couple of orphan characters I haven't used for a while, though I wouldn't mind doubling up [say if one circus character were a trapeze artist or something similar and you had a character who wanted to be one].

Why not start both? Ah, I didn't realize you were thinking actual circus performers. Not literal 'freaks' with deformities. That was sort of what I was getting at when I had wrote that idea down. ^.^ It's all good.

Anyways, I sorta had a character in mind to be like a freak that would perform for an audience, but it's alright. I can create another one for a teacher-type role. I'm just not sure how that would work out for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:00 pm
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

Why not start both? Ah, I didn't realize you were thinking actual circus performers. Not literal 'freaks' with deformities. That was sort of what I was getting at when I had wrote that idea down. ^.^ It's all good.

Anyways, I sorta had a character in mind to be like a freak that would perform for an audience, but it's alright. I can create another one for a teacher-type role. I'm just not sure how that would work out for me.

Actually, the character I have in mind, technically (depending on the era we decided to use -- I was leaning towards late 1800s to early 1900s) he would be a freak considering his... gifts and skills (as his 'sight' is more... unusual and many do call him blind).  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Actually, the character I have in mind, technically (depending on the era we decided to use -- I was leaning towards late 1800s to early 1900s) he would be a freak considering his... gifts and skills (as his 'sight' is more... unusual and many do call him blind).

Hm... I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by his gifts and skills, like his sight. Could you elaborate more on that?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

Hm... I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by his gifts and skills, like his sight. Could you elaborate more on that?

He has the ability to manipulate the energy within his own body and to the untrained eye, he appears completely blind, although in truth, he isn't blind at all.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
He has the ability to manipulate the energy within his own body and to the untrained eye, he appears completely blind, although in truth, he isn't blind at all.

That doesn't make any sense at all. o.o; One would think with some sort of supernatural-like ability, he'd be able to do something extraordinary, and that's why he's in the circus?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 pm
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

That doesn't make any sense at all. o.o; One would think with some sort of supernatural-like ability, he'd be able to do something extraordinary, and that's why he's in the circus?

He doesn't know he can use this ability; he knows he's very agile and strong, but he has no idea just how powerful his abilities really are. And if he doesn't use his 'enhanced' sight, he actually is blind [due to an incident when he was young as someone had tried to go after one of his family members and he defended them... at the cost of his sight -- he was basically thrown out of his family and, as far as they're concerned... he is long dead].  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
He doesn't know he can use this ability; he knows he's very agile and strong, but he has no idea just how powerful his abilities really are. And if he doesn't use his 'enhanced' sight, he actually is blind [due to an incident when he was young as someone had tried to go after one of his family members and he defended them... at the cost of his sight -- he was basically thrown out of his family and, as far as they're concerned... he is long dead].

Oh, okay, I get it now. So his enhanced sight is his ability (we don't want him being some sort of OP character, right?), with strength and agility. Without him using his enhanced sight, he can't see, so he uses it in order to see the world around him. That's really creative.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 pm
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

Oh, okay, I get it now. So his enhanced sight is his ability (we don't want him being some sort of OP character, right?), with strength and agility. Without him using his enhanced sight, he can't see, so he uses it in order to see the world around him. That's really creative.

Think of him kinda like Daredevil -- minus the training and 'fearless' nature [and he also can consciously 'see' rather than passively using sound to see, unlike Matt Murdock/Daredevil]  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Think of him kinda like Daredevil -- minus the training and 'fearless' nature [and he also can consciously 'see' rather than passively using sound to see, unlike Matt Murdock/Daredevil]

Alright, alright. I get it now. I'm gonna have a bit of issues making a character for this role play, but I think I've got a character for the other one. (Mostly because I have so many issues playing characters that are meant to be more 'superior' roles.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm
MultiAsh

Hi ^u^
I'd love to try a 1x1 with you! Mafia boss x Citizen, Death x Human, and Circus Freak x Citizen all sound interesting to me ^u^
I don't have a plot in mind but I'd love to brainstorm one up with you.  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:34 pm
F r o g i e XD
Hi ^u^
I'd love to try a 1x1 with you! Mafia boss x Citizen, Death x Human, and Circus Freak x Citizen all sound interesting to me ^u^

Awesome! ^.^ Well then, first thing is first... Which idea sounds more interesting to you? ^.^ Personally, I love them all, and would love to try them all at some point. Whichever you choose is perfectly fine with me.

I'm perfectly okay with brainstorming a plot with you. That way, we can come up with a plot that we both can enjoy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:58 pm
Hm. Pretty legit, slight possibility.  

HTGz Devilz

Wealthy Genius

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:10 pm
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD
Hi ^u^

Awesome! ^.^ Well then, first thing is first... Which idea sounds more interesting to you? ^.^ Personally, I love them all, and would love to try them all at some point. Whichever you choose is perfectly fine with me.

I'm perfectly okay with brainstorming a plot with you. That way, we can come up with a plot that we both can enjoy.

Ahh.. I'm honestly liking all of them equally >u<
Random picking... Circus Freak x Citizen?
We could always choose another if it doesn't work out, right? ^u^  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces