Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:07 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Sync has come across... A shiny rock!

Booby Prize!  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:46 pm
[Left chamber]

Nothing, noth--hm? He knelt down to inspect something shiny-looking - perhaps it was a shiny fossil or some other rare stone - but after picking up the rock and turning it over in his fingers to inspect it more closely, he dropped it back on the ground with a frown and a light sigh. Nothing. Still nothing. He should've found something by now, so where were all the fossils? Did he have to dig for them or something? He stood back up and turned to glance over the walls a little absentmindedly while he thought more about where he might find something good.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:20 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Sync has come across... A small number '2', marked on the wall in yellow paint!

Booby Prize!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:23 am
[Left Chamber]

Michiko nodded. "Yes. Her coat is very nice. It suits her."

Michiko's eyes widen at the charizard as well. She hasn't....seen a Charizard, well she has but not up close and it was pretty impressive one so far, so much power.

As the Rocket membered struggled with his pack, Michiko didn't really notice but the heavy fossils inside. She whistled. "That's a lot. You have pretty good luck so far."

She turned and smiled at Ibarra's happiness with playing/talking to Sideways. "Caught a carbink. I've never been to the Kalos region before but I heard the new pokemon are gorgeous, cute, beautiful, and powerful." She blush sheepishly in front of both Rocket members. "At least from what I saw in reports. When I saw this carbink, I new I had to get it."

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 pm
[Left Chamber]

Oh, Lex was here? Greeeeeeat. Aulus chose to ignore him until such a time as he had no choice other than to acknowledge the attention seeking little tit.

Instead he turned back to Michiko, one eyebrow raised with the precision of a sniper's shot. "Luck in this case is spelled t-e-c-h-n-i-q-u-e. Maybe good fortune has a bit to do with it but in the end it's the efforts of my team that have brought me success, not stumbling along cheerfully hoping for success. We searched methodically, we got results. For your 'powerful' you can read technique and a methodical approach too. No pokemon starts out tough, they have different potentials sure but you have to work for it in every case, don't think that your freshly caught pokemon will have any power to speak of off the bat." Why was the dumb bint blushing like that? Did she have a crush on Lex or something?

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm
TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

[Left Chamber]

"Well, I can certainly agree with the powerful, some are not as cute, gorgeous, or beautiful as others." Some were a bit odd. "Fairy types... everyone wants to get a dragon killer it seems." His poor Roulette, the dragonair was oddly vulnerable to a lot of things now.

"Luck is what you make of a situation. I wouldn't consider anything here luck because the area is known for its fossils, instead it is fortunate chance if you find what ever you are looking for. And in this chase, you had a fortunate chance and it brought you a potential powerful teammate." Lex shrugged, and grinned, bright. "Sideways tripped over my first fossil find. That is truly fortunes chance."

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm
[Left Chamber]

Michiko agreed. "Of course. All pokemon have the chance to be 'powerful' and certainly not off the bat. All depending on how you raise it and which direction you want to work with your pokemon will depend on which area of specialty it would be strong in."

Michiko turned towards Lex and smiled. "When I read the news about the newly discovered type I would have love to have a fairy type. But it does have it's weakness, gotta watch out for those steel and poison. And I agree with you on not all fairy types come off as cute, once you get to know them. When I researched it, 'fae' tend to be cunning and nasty." She looked at her newly caught pokemon. "Let's hope my new partner isn't like that."

Then she sighed. "As for the fossil hunting, this is my first time being IN a cave hunting for fossils. I've been near Sagestone once when I caught my absol but I didn't venture in any caves then so I didn't know how to look for fossils or where to start." She held out both pokeballs. "As it shows. But I think we are deep underground if I was able to find a carbink I believe. I won't be surprise if we find more of them or run into a site with fossils."

She checked her pokedex and notes and started to right mark some stuff down on fossil hunting.

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:48 pm
Shaddaling
Chibi_Kokoro143

Aulus thought, mouthed a few words to himself, and frowned as he turned to Lex at last. "Wait, what, and I beg your pardon as well probably? You don't consider it luck, but it's fortune's chance? So it's not blue, it's ******** azure? You really are a pretentious shitbag, aren't you? Do us all a favour and stop pretending to be deep when you couldn't find your arse with both hands and the help of a book titled 'how to find your own arse in four easy steps'. Damn!" Aulus shook his head and turned for the exit. "I need a drink to make pace with this conversation, or maybe just a blow to the head."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:35 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

[Left Chamber]

Lex smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't say all pokemon... some are horribly dense." As much as he loved Pip, that Jumpuff had been a stupid thing... cuddly though.

"Fae are interesting in a whole if we are talking about the otherworldly courts and dark vs light... and the viewing of morality." Lex... might have spent a few weeks of his recovery buried deep in pleasure reading.

"And there nothing wrong with catching Pokemon instead of finding a fossil, all resurrected Pokemon are rock type which have a number of vulnerabilities that are eased or added depending on the second typing. " And it was fascinating how that process worked.

He paused looking over Aulus and refused to remark. He wasn't going to add more fuel on the fire by defining luck verse chance, not to say that Aulus definition wouldn't be wildly different then his own, the language allowed that.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 pm
[Left chamber]

Sync frowned in the dim lighting of the cave as he brushed his fingers across the stone, looking for anything of interest... A number painted on the wall wasn't anything of interest. His frown deepened as he stepped back, tilted his head a little, then turned to study the opposite wall. Surely there'd be something, somewhere...

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 pm
[Left Chamber]

Michiko looked up from her notes and was frozen on the spot at Aulus' words as he turned and went towards the exit.

She looked towards Aulus and was...concerned. Damn, she can't really deal with conflict. But she didn't move to go after him...maybe it's best if she let Aulus go and cool off. It's pretty obvious that Aulus and Lex had something bad going on between them, and thought it was best.

She turned slowly towards Lex. "Yes...The Seelie and Unseelie. One lucky and one Unlucky." This is a topic wich Michiko loved reading about in her books but she cant focus. "I'm sorry." She took a step towards Lex, "Are you alright? Is he alright...? I'm sorry."

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

[Left Chamber]

"Ooh,it's okay. Our personalities clash it turns out. I feel like I should be apologizing to you since I probably made him more prickly." Lex shrugged and smiled as Sideswipe pressed against his leg.

He had theories but he wasn't going to tell a person that hadn't been there. "So, don't apologize. It's fine. Do you want to talk about the differences between our fossil hunt attempts? And I have two different ones... if you care to see them."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:58 pm
[Left Chamber]

Michiko glaced at the corner or her eyes towards the enterence and then quickly wrote down a note: Check on Aulus: Maybe???

"Uh sure." With the precious convorsation dropped, she pulled up a new page to write some notes down. For the best to talk about something new, she doesn't like gossip and doesn't want to be the gossipy. "I can use more notes on how to find these fossils and I would love to see what fossils you have."

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:22 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Sync has come across... A rock that looks a little like a Lunatone! It's not though... It's just a rock...

Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 11!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 pm
[Right chamber]

While Abel enjoyed history, he preferred historical myths over actual events, and fossils seemed like an offshoot of the latter - albeit a lot earlier than what he was normally interested in. Despite that, the blond found himself headed to the cave on his only day off that week, though not of his own volition. 'Go find me some fossils,' she said. 'Really rare ones!' she said. 'You'd better find a bunch of them for me!' she said, 'Or else!'

She said a lot of things, Abel had come to learn, and perhaps against his better judgement, he was starting to not put too much stock into her threats. Finding some fossils would be good - and frankly really cool - but he didn't think he particularly minded if he didn't find any. At the very least he would try - and it meant a whole day away from her to do it, since she had absolutely no desire to come to the cave to search for herself. Any excuse to get away from her when he wasn't working was a damn good excuse, in his opinion.

With that thought firmly in mind, Abel walked through the cave's entrance, grabbed a map, then hesitated for a few moments. It looked like one path went uphill; it'd be a little tiring at first, but at least when he was done here he could just walk downhill to the exit. Deciding on that route, the blond turned and headed towards the right side, Isaac trotting along at his heels and curiously glancing all around them, though mostly at the ground.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff