Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Cadoi City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:55 am
User Image

"And you think they would order you to let yourself be killed by someone you were told to follow" Sinato asked the little nobody just as he sensed a burst of energy from War and Jaster's battle burst towards them, Sinato knew this could happen and had already positioned himself between Veix and the fight. "You should be on guard I know the death of allies has haltered you but you need to remain alive" He stated to Revi as the burst hit him dead on, he had braced himself for the attack but after taking MIstress's full power he wouldn't be able to maintain his form after too many of these blast.

Sinato looked over to Xalyk was and fired a fast moving blast of darkness getting in the path of a burst of energy that was heading for him. "Go to your fellow order member I can't protect you for long and it would be a shame for you to lose your chance at getting your heart back." He spoke again to Veix as he signaled Xalyk over. "This fight no longer has sides only victims." This comment was aimed more at Veix's little nobody companion.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:10 am
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veix looked at Sinato as he blocked the incoming burst of energy that headed towards them. She was surprised and confused, Sinato was her enemy, yet he was acting so friendly. She couldn't judge whether or not he was actually an enemy, for now, he was a neutral...well, to her at least.
Veix's little nobody folded its arms and turned its head away from Sinato, "Yeah, we'll just have to wait and see about that, now won't we." it responded. It patted Veix's head, "Come on, get up." it ordered Veix.
Veix looked down and slowly nodded, getting up and looking at Sinato. She stared at him for a few seconds, blinking before she began to make her way towards Xalyk. If she could, she would've said thank you to Sinato.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 am
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk looked at the burst of energy that was coming from War, holding the buckler blade up to block it. However, Xalyk would be surprised to discover that a blast of darkness had blocked the oncoming burst of energy. Xalyk looked towards Sinato, as it seemed to have come from him, "...okay?" Xalyk was left confused by Sinato's action. When Sinato signaled Xalyk to come over, Xalyk shrugged and began to walk over when Veix began to approach as well. When the two reached each other, Xalyk looked at Sinato, then down at Veix, due to her height, "So, making friends with the enemy huh?" Xalyk said with a sigh, "You're too friendly sometimes...it's always bothersome."

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: Huge Picture 0_0 ))
((I know, ive been exhausted. ******** grand mal seizures, cant even lift myself to my bed....sleeping on the floor crying ))

Jaster kept up with War. He took a deep breath in between each clash, his flames turned blue again, his flames started to freeze the areas to clash with the fires War was causing.

He felt his heart start to shatter, however now using more power. He summoned a blue fire sword which turned to ice in which he threw at War's chest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 am
War

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

War was caught off guard when suddenly jaster switched to ice and threw a spear at him. he started to move to block it but it deflected it and priced him threw his chest and he looked at it than at jaster. war was not in pain but he form was killed and he could no longer main tame in this space and had to fall back to another plane to recover and meet with his brothers. However he wasn't just going to leave just like that. bringing his hands together in front of him, he let out a laugh and a grin as suddenly massive amounts of portals started to come forth everywhere out from the portals comes a massive force of bosses advanced foes and countless numbers of the heartless, nobodies, and unversed bosses of countless numbers and endless of the lesser ones all over the place. you won this fight but now i will cause and endless war. was his last words before turning into nothing and vanished into the air the fires all around went out slowly. But the enemies that were still warping in were not going away. Rather they were starting to change.

As soon as the last flame of war went out suddenly the ones that just warped in started to attack each other in a massive fury. Each race attacking the other races in a massive fury of attacks. while others ran away aiming for smaller ones or to get out only to run into the barrier. the barrier was some how holding in and massive strain of attacks done to it from every side all of this while the inside suddenly turned into a massive spray of bodies and attacks. the heartless that were keeping viex safe suddenly turned to attack her only to be stopped by the twilight thorns who still saw her as an ali even if nothing else their did. Others went after Xalyk and sinto in countless numbers of attacks. each wave of foes only growing larger by the second till they would be over whelmed by the sheer number and left to die.

User Image

Suddenly out of nowhere the barrier went down as if it was bowing open from one side and cleared off entirely. To that side stood Atlas as he knocked down the barrier and walked inside. He walked slowly looking around any that tried to jump him was swiftly put 6 feet under literally. It took him a bit but he spotted his sister and knew she was no longer controlled by war he just did and saw that jaster was the only real one fighting. he pieced together that jaster must have been the one to beat war and saved his sister but he was not sure if he knew war was gone. So before he could react or make another move Atlas moved faster in front of jaster and with out saying a word punched him in with enough force to send him threw a few buildings directly down towards the ground. but before he hit the ground Atlas opens a shadow portal where he was going to hit and sent jaster into the portal to an unknown location likely knocked out cold. While he was still moving Atlas moved quickly and picked up his sister and ran off into the world carrying his sister. No one could follow him or find him he left no trail behind he just vanished into the world.

With the barrier now down the countless enemies were not free and ran out into the world the ones that stayed behind were still fighting the other races. but the 3 factions quickly split up and took over parts of the world and started fighting in new areas. in little to no time at all the world was turned into a war zone with factions that would die and come bad over and over again with no sides really winning but it becoming a never ending war. The world became uninhabitable by anyone with a pure heart to live in. No one could stop it and the world became a endless war zone.

Atlas hidden some where on this world but can't be found.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: if you have a problem with the way i ended this. i don't care, don't bother me i was oked to do it

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:45 pm
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: Yes, for once, I agreed with his idea. War is everywhere, until peace is everywhere....(shrugs shoulders) and then it still exists. like darkness.))

Jaster was exhausted from the fight, however was glad it was over as well. That was until War turned this area into a endless war ground. He then remembered something Eric had told him, to prevent at all costs. However this wasn't the only thing Eric had warned him about, but only one of many.

He saw more enemies appearing, nonstop. This was becoming a deathless war ground. His weapons disappeared as he breathed really hard.
"I'm sorry Eric. I couldn't prevent this." he said in disbelief.

Jaster didn't turn his head to see the barrier dissolving, however then he saw Atlas there. Before he could say anything, Atlas hit him with enough force to send him into buildings leaving a blood trail behind him. He was too exhausted from fighting with War to defend. He felt his impact with the ground starting to grow around him. His vision grew dark until he blacked out.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix stepped back and got ready to defend herself from their assault. As she was about to be attacked by the ones who helped her. However, the dark thorns that helped her seemed to still be her allies. She was relieved to still have them at her side. She then looked around her, watching as the whole area turned into a chaotic warzone between the different factions, heartless, nobodies, unversed...this sight filled her with dread.
Veix's little nobody looked around, laughing nervously, "Wow...haha...look at the time, gotta go." it crawled back under Veix's hoodie.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:17 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk shot numerous bursts of cutting wind at the heartless that attacked them, "Well...what a mess that War's got us into..." Xalyk looked at Veix, "Guess we should leave too. This place it done for it seems." Xalyk said before looking around. Xalyk then looked at Sinato, "You should get out of here too while you can. Your main target is gone, which means you no longer have to stay here...unless," Xalyk pointed the buckler blade towards Sinato, "You're planning to take us out as well?" Xalyk said, standing in front of Veix.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

A boom was heard over head as a gummi ship shot out of orbit. It stopped over Jasters position be a teleport was heard and there stood Listio. She ignored everything else and punched the ground around Jaster releasing him and lifted him up over her shoulder and looked back at Atlas before he vanished. She lifted her face mask over her mouth and teleported with Jaster back to her ship and moved it out of orbit with a command. She moved Jaster to a bed on her ship and looked down at him with a bit of worry. "You did well Jaster." She said quietly as she pressed a button on the wall and a healing field fell over Jaster.

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:55 am
OogieKnight
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: ))

Jaster was unconscious to where he couldn't move, his appearance was closer to death. His heart continued to crack and shatter from the amount of power he had to use after the potion boost was fading.
The healing was enough to keep him in stasis, slowly healing, the battle taking everything out of him.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

"Hmm...best get you back to the academy and to the infirmary. We don't want another Rena." Listio said as she left the healing station on and went up to the cockpit and set the ship to fly back to the academy. -exit to the infirmary-

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image

Sinato sighed as the world around him was lost to death and destruction. He thought War would go out with a bang from the start. "I was right to send my friends away." He reassured himself then turned to Xalyk and Viex just as the man was addressing him. "I have no intention on fighting you anymore today and I really dont look forward to any future fights we might get into so do me a favor get off this world you may lack a heart but this tainted aura can still affect you." Sinato explained as he opened his own door to darkness. "As I said I don't look forward to fighting you but talking is something different." He said as his last good bye and left through his portal.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:32 am

Organization Member #3

Veix watched as Sinato made his leave, then looked at the all out war between the heartless, nobodies, and unversed. Xalyk and Sinato did have a point when they suggested that they leave this place as soon as possible. Its probably for the best...Veix couldn't stand watching this bloodbath between her allies. She closed her eyes with furrowed eyebrows, and bowed her head at the dark thorns that had helped her all this time. She was thanking them...but at the same time, it was as if she were also apologizing to them for leaving. A dark corridor opened up behind her and Xalyk, and looked at Xalyk as if making sure he was ready to leave.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:41 am
[ooc: All right, where will their next location be?]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk nodded at Veix and led her into the dark corridor. It closed as soon as they entered it.[exits]

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
[ooc: All right, where will their next location be?]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk nodded at Veix and led her into the dark corridor. It closed as soon as they entered it.[exits]

(How bout notre dame. Kalen and Rose are still there and Famine has been delayed for to long now. I still don't know if he even is there or not.)

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash