Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Forever You & I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"You know, if you're going to be like that, I can turn right around and go back to being the good kid I was yesterday morning," he threatened, although he was smiling as he did.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Whoa there." Tobias whistled while holding up his hands. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, here."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:03 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"That's what I thought." Shiloh pulled up to the diner, stopping the car and looking around them again. No cars that looked familiar. He unbuckled himself and turned to Tobias. "Why don't you go in ahead of me, get a table? I'll wait a minute or two, just in case."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"You sure?" Tobias asked as he unbuckled. "Alright. I'll see you in a little bit." he said and got out after giving Shiloh a quick kiss.
The diner was charming, it had an Oldies feel to it. Because it was morning there were only a few people in it: a trucker getting coffee and an elderly couple enjoying their breakfast with the morning newspaper. Tobias moved to one of the booths pressed against the window, the one facing Shiloh's car, actually. He smiled through the window until the middle aged waitress came to take his order. He ordered a coffee then explained that he would need a couple more minutes to wait for a friend to show up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:27 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shiloh smiled at the kiss, waiting inside the car as Toby walked into the diner and sat down. He watched the brunette speak to the waitress, leaning back in his seat in the car. Maybe this was a bad idea, he thought, being with the school's golden boy, but he couldn't fight the desire to touch him or be near him. It was like he was drawn completely to the young man, and while Shiloh knew it wouldn't end well, part of him didn't care.
After about five minutes, the blonde walked into the diner, sitting across from Tobias and crossing his legs. "Miss me?" he teased.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Excuse me, sir, do I know you?" asked Toby with a playful smirk on his face. He laughed until the waitress came back to give him his coffee and take Shiloh's order. Once she was off again he looked back at the blonde and asked, "So after this we'll shop for some stuff for your dorm, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"What're we even going to put in there?" he asked, thanking the woman as she handed him his coffee and walked off. "I mean, I don't really have many interests outside of school."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces