Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark had been watching the events happen silently a slight smirk when he saw Link prank Impa chuckling a little before raising an eyebrow as Lana ran in happy as a Goron in a quarry. He calmly walked into his room and came out with a duffel bag before coming out again with pair of old hylian shields resting them against his bag waiting for his cousin to notice him

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link looked at Sheikah and Midna, and opened his mouth to ask a question, but decided it was better unasked. "I just wanted to let you know that we are moving Malek. So get your belongings. Oh and we have a new roommate, her name is Lana. Just in case you know if you want to....'get to know her..'" He whispered the last part into her ear. Link laughed softly before looking at his cousin. "Well well well. If it isn't Dark. I haven't seen you in like a decade. Literally." He said with a chuckle as he looked at the Hylian shields on Dark's duffle bag. "Hey you still have our shields..Nice!" He said grabbing one of the shields and strapping it around his chest to lay on his back. "Well if we are all ready. We should get going. I have the new address here. So let's get going before it gets too late." he said and walked out the door, looking back to make sure they were following. When everyone waited for him to continue, he started onward to their new home.

Link and the gang traveled for about 10 minutes before they came in from of a house. The house was very spacious and was big enough for them and then some. Instead of the king sized beds that were in the previous house, there was two twin sized beds in each room. Which meant that they were going to be sharing rooms? Link rolled his eyes and sighed softly. He was going to miss sleeping in his own room, but he'd get over it. Link walked down the hall to see that each room had two names on it. Clearly that meant that they were already assigned rooms. The rooms were separated as such. Zelda and Lana. Midna and Impa. Link and Sheikah. And finally Dark Link and Skull Kid. Link walked inside his room and plopped down on the bed closest to the window. He sighed softly before sitting up. He was ready to fall alseep, but he had to pack for the mission tomorrow.

It was a good thing that they moved. He basically packed for his mission tomorrow. Link began moving his other items in their respective places in his room before sitting down. He pulled out a cloth and began to clean the Master Sword. Tomorrow was finally the day he would be able to test this bad boy out. He smiled softly at the thought as he continued to clean his blade.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

No one seemed to be paying Skull Kid any mind, which actually helped to calm him a bit. He wasn't good with communicating with others, and the older the people got the harder it became, that was why he only really talked to kids. Hearing that they were going to be moving houses due to more people joining their group, Skull Kid looked at Tael and let out a small chuckle "Good thing we don't have anything to pack." he laughed getting a nod from the fairy floating beside him.

As the group moved out, Skull Kid and Tael followed at the back, not at all interested in trying to calm a room. Honestly, Skull Kid didn't even care if he got a room, he hadn't even bothered using the bed at the last house, he just ended up sleeping on the roof. He liked being able to see the sky, or more so, the moon, it was something he had grown accustomed to.

As the group entered the new house that they would be staying in, Skull Kid watched as Tael flew over to the table and circled around it. "New keys. No one forget." Tael spoke before picking up the one with Skull Kids name written on it then flying back over to Skull Kid and dropping the key into Skull Kids extended hand. Looking the key over for a moment, Skull Kid let out a small chuckle before taking a look around the house. Noticing the labels on the doors, Skull Kid found the room with his name and Dark Link's name on it and floated inside, curious to take a look around.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
"Hm. Nice house." She walked around the house, forgetting that she can float. "Would I have to put any clothes on? Because, if you didn't know, I'm naked, if you're okay with that." I swear to Din if they say yes, I'm pummeling them down and calling them a perv the whole way. she thought. "I call the room in the corner." She floated over to her bedroom and transported all her stuff from the old house to the new one, making sure there weren't any vents. Although there was a button she was curious what it did. She made sure she floated and pressed the button. As it opened, it revealed a golden sword. "....Woah." She closed it by pressing the button again. "Thank Din that any of the others didn't pick this room yet. Also....would I have to..share a room? With..." She looked at the front of the door. "Impa? Oh Din." Just for safety measures, she took the golden sword out of the wall and put it up in the Twilight Realm, where she had her own box. "I mean, you can get kicked out of your realm, but you still keep your stuff. At least Zant was that nice..."  

Duke Baal Erebus

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:48 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Finally taking a shower, but I must be cautious as I will be resting beside Link◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (New Dorm/Shared Room with Link)◄
╚══════════════╝

Midna managed to somewhat recover from her fall down the two mysterious vents that she discovered. Its clear to see that she is still dizzy from the trauma she went through, but a good night's sleep should her recover...unless she has a concussion in which case going to sleep is the last thing she wants to do. Sheikah would not give her an answer as to who saved her from certain doom because she did not want to be viewed as a savior, especially since she will be eliminating her along with the others once she is absolutely sure of their skills and can take them out as swiftly as she could...then again, the possibility of recruiting some of these individuals isn't out of the question, but that will have wait. Link made the announcement that the everyone is moving to a new home due to the recent additions of roommates and need for bigger space. He also mentioned the arrival of the new roommate known as Lana, who she viewed as a child with a strangeness to her that could mean nothing or make her dangerous. What threw her off was the way Link whispered in her ear "get to know her". Is he insinuating that she should sweet talk Lana? How absurd! If he only knew that she NO! Oh don't even think about that! Anyways, everyone is getting ready to leave so she went to her room one final time to pick up her bow, and placed her belongings inside her leather bag, including the hidden nodachi she received last night. She remained behind everyone else so she can left a breadcrumb trail consisting of needles so the Gerudos knew that she moved to a different location. Along the way, Midna mentioned the fact that she is actually nude. Looking at her again didn't change the fact that she did not appear to be exposing herself. Yes, she isn't wearing clothes but she didn't see any visible signs that made her exposure obvious, so she didn't answer. The new house is more spacious than the previous one and it had more rooms. Unfortunately, all of these rooms had two beds and each of them were designed to certain rooms. Oh no...she is rooming with Link. This is not good. That boy had been suspicious of her before, but she fears his friendliness may end up exposing her for who she is...particularly the fact that she is a female....no. She can't let that happen. All she has to do is be more cautious around him...it shouldn't be too hard...at least that's what her hope is. Anyways, she needed to get ready to rest for the evening and be prepared for tomorrow's mission. Right now her issue is her hygiene since she didn't shower at the locker room, so she needs to do it right now. The first thing she did was enter her assigned room along with Link. Fortunately he was busy cleaning his blade so that will keep him busy for a while...at least it appeared that way. She took this opportunity to bring to the bathroom next to them her spare unitard clothing and replacement bandages, locking the door behind her. From there she undressed herself, removed her bandages, turned on the hot water and allowed the water to wash away all the stink off her. How is she going to prepare herself? Well, all she really needed to take with her is the bow. The rest of her weapons she can magically conjure...such a useful ability she managed to master with all that training though no one else within the Gerudos can explain why she has this ability. Not even herself. After she washed all the stink off, she painfully bound her chest with the bandages and wrapped other areas of her body like her fingers, wrists, forearms and from her hips to her upper thigh. Then she put on her unitard, shawl and turban without Sheikah symbol before exiting the bathroom and sitting on her bed.

"You don't seem nervous about this mission. It may sound like a simple retrieval mission, but why is a large group necessary for this? It can only mean that this mission is more dangerous than it seems, so it is possible that some of us may not come back alive."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana's face lit up as she stepped into the new home. She happily hopped a few times and then explored the area. She gasped when she realized who she'd be sharing a room with, her eyes starstruck. I'm sharing a room with the Princess? What an honor! Her mind roamed from them having girly chats to hanging out together and she became even more elated. For a slight moment, she thought about unpacking her belongings but she kept them bound to the spell within her book with the exception of her pajamas which she placed neatly on her bed. She poked her head out of the room and spoke to Zelda eagerly, "I don't believe I got to introduce myself to you when I arrived. I'm Lana and it looks like we're going to be roomies! This is so cool!" The cheery girl felt like she was about to burst with happiness, she'd never experienced anything like this. She hardly experienced much while guarding the balance of the Triforce. Really, it was quite boring at times...but now, she was given the blessing of change and she'd make sure to make the most of it!
OverOpalClouds ~>Kinda short, but will do. 3nodding
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
At the new home 2.0!!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Princess Zelda!
OXPerfectpixieXO

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

As she put her newfound sword in her box, she stepped out of the room and heard and saw the girl who was named Lana. "Ergh, she's going to be more of a problem than I thought. At least we're not roommates..." she whispered. "Um...hello...Lana, I think it was? Correct me if I'm wrong." She took one look at her hair and almost fell in love with it. "I like your hair as well.." My God, I'm not making things any better.. she thought as she put on a smile that would cut butter. "I'm not very good at conversation making."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:05 am
<<>>>>`  

OXPerfectpixieXO

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:23 am
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana lost her prior train of thought once she laid eyes on Midna. She smiled brightly, "Don't worry, you got it right and thanks!" The Sorceress ran and leaped forward, giving her a really big hug while twirling around, "That's okay! We'll have plenty of time to chat these days!"
OverOpalClouds ~>Uh oh lol
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
At the new home 2.0!!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Princess Zelda and Midna!
OXPerfectpixieXO
Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link looked over at Sheikah as she plopped down on her bed. He walked over and sat beside her, tossing off his shoes under his bed. "Well I don't know about how you go about things, but I always finish the mission. Not only that, but I never leave a comrade behind. So if you need anything. Or any help, don't be afraid to call for me. I'll be right here for you." He said with a wide smile before looking into her eyes. There was something hidden there. Something secret, but not necessarily evil. It was oddly....beautiful. Link shook his head to ride himself of those hypnotizing eyes as a light blush appeared on his face. "So no worries. We will all be fine. Don't worry. Just make sure that you have great accuracy" he said with a smirk.

Link went back over to his bed and undressed himself until he was in his boxers. He walked over to his dresser and pulled some pajama pants on. He stuck each leg into its respectable slot before bringing them up to rest up on hips. Link glanced back over to Sheikah to see that she was shifting oddly. "Hey Malek? Do you usually wear those clothes to sleep? It looks mighty uncomfortable to sleep in. But then again everyone has their preferences." He said before putting his sword back into it's sheathe and setting it on the dresser. "I can't wait till tomorrow. Just thinking of traveling somewhere new gets me excited." Link looked over to Sheikah. "Well we should get some sleep. If you need to ask something just let me know. Night." He said before snuggling himself under the covers and falling into a light slumber.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

As she saw everyone going to sleep, she went in her room and sat on her bed. "Wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. Everyone seemed eager to get to school." She laid down and closed her eyes. "Big day tommorow..I guess." She felt the feeling of sleep overtake her. While she was asleep, she dreamed about going back to her own realm and having all her old stuff back. Except her body. Her old body was ugly. Yikes. As she dreamed, she tossed and turned, then her dream turned to the golden sword. She woke up in a sweat. She took her sword out of the box and climbed out the window near her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:47 pm
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Having a hard time sleeping◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (New Dorm/Shared Room with Link)◄
╚══════════════╝

Link's answer to Sheikah's question is both admirable and noble, but is it believable? One look at Link's blue eyes told her the truth: he meant every word. This is a warrior who is willing to put his life on the line if it meant saving those around him, especially his comrades. But there was something strange about his eyes. She can see his courage and kindness, but it looked like he was staring deep into her soul and...she was doing the same to him. Their eyes interlocked momentarily, but that moment felt like an eternity...then both of them snapped out of it. What happened?! And why is her face getting warm?! Its Link! He has to be doing something to her but what is he doing?! Its not magic because she would felt it....whatever it is, its making her heart ache, but she doesn't mind at all, yet that's what is bothering her the most. When Link stood up from the bed and started undressing himself, she closed her eyes and looked toward the floor to give him privacy under the guise of contemplating...at least it was a guise at first. The contemplating actually occurred as he was undressing himself because she wanted to find out why her heart is aching in such a way that she feels...happy. When she was called upon again, she looked up and opened her eyes. Oh thank goodness he was dressed in pajama pants. Her home in Gerudo Valley consisted nothing but women, so to see a man is one thing, but a bare chested man...aah! Snap out of Sheikah! The more she thinks about it, the more Link will get to her...yes. That's what she must do. After all, she needs her rest for tomorrow. Unfortunately she may have a slight discomfort in her sleep since she has to sleep in her unitard to avoid detection, but its a sacrifice she has to make. After Link went to sleep, she proceeded to wrap the covers of her bed around her and try her best to sleep. Tonight her dreams would revolve around Link.

"You don't seem nervous about this mission. It may sound like a simple retrieval mission, but why is a large group necessary for this? It can only mean that this mission is more dangerous than it seems, so it is possible that some of us may not come back alive."

Yuri_Misawa

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces