[FIN] Let's Train [ Clancy & Lex] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:19 pm
"Have you ever tried to groom a pokemon with rough skin? Half of it is more akin to dentistry, their teeth are horrible to work with." And well, Lex had a thing about putting his hand in the mouth of pokemon more liable to bite then not.

"And I think we probably should call this an end of this training session.. I'm tired, you are likely tired... want to try meeting up again sometime later?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 pm
"... I ain't ne'er tried to flamin' groom no bloody critters..." Clancy responded, grumbling; he didn't see the point to it, or have any idea why 'grooming' might even be a job, or a thing, that humans did with pokémon.

"Yeah, I good do with a bloody good nap and a cuppa... Reverse the bloomin' wotsit... Order. A bloody good cuppa and a nice blinkin' long nap!" Clancy agreed he was tired and pulled a face but reluctantly nodded; he /did/ understand he'd learned things- useful things- with the session today, and as little as he thought of pokémon, he hadn't -really- not enjoyed learning those things, nor did he -entirely- think they were unimportant.
He just wasn't going to admit any of it beyond much more than nodding in agreement to another session.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:55 pm
"Mmhm, could use a the same... decaf though." Lex sighed wistfully, caffeine, he missed having it. "And grooming helps you bond with your pokemon, it can be very important specially for some things." Health for one, but bonding was important.

"But, I think we been in here long enough, later Clancy." Lex recalled his pokemon, his girls were rather large to be accompany him back to his rooms and slipped out the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:08 pm
"See ya..." Clancy yawned, and mulled over what Lex said before he left himself. He glanced at Cobalt's pokémon with a narrow frown and muttered.
"Groomin' and bondin'..." He considered the ball for a good few moments.

"Nah!" Clancy shook his head, and made for the door.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out