Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
☘The Village of Hazelwood☘(A Harvest Moon RP) OPEN/Accep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Nefertiri Merytmut

Artificial Laws

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Vente Brushwood gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Unintended Child~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; Hazelwood hospital
With; Mary, Ashford
Mood; Delighted

Thoughts; She's well well raised.

((OOC; ))

"And good morning to you as well. I wasn't aware we were having a circus visit Hazelwood, much less one well mannered. Welcome to Hazelwood nevertheless." he replied with a smile. It was rare to meet people on the road into Hazelwood with mannerisms like the ones she presented. "I would gladly suggest you try Deity cafe just down the road. Mary and I can show you but I will have to finish some of the paper work I left at Hazelwood Inn before I may join you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:22 am

Ashford Gashlycrumb
Entertainer Extraordinaire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★With: Vente Brushwood
★Where: The bridge by the shrine
★OOC: Should we go on without Artificial Laws? I don't like to, but I haven't seen her in days.

At the mention of her good manners, Ashford's face bushed light pink. "Thank you, Vente, you flatter me. However, I'm afraid you're mistaken," she began to explain, clearing her throat. "Alas, the circus hasn't come to town, but merely I, the Ringmaster's daughter. My visit serves two purposes - One, to scout out a possible location for our traveling branch and two, to fly out of the nest and experience life as a youthful and independent entertainer!" Putting her hands on her hips, she grinned triumphantly with her last statement. At the mention of an Inn, Ashford clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh, are you the Innkeeper of this town? Wonderful! Might I accompany you to the Inn, sir? I do need a place to stay before I acquire a permanent home."

Phoenix347

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:25 pm
avyie
۩ The Doc ۩

With: Elliot, Ashton, Maria
Mood: ---
Thoughts:
͏
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doc stepped out from the back after awhile and noticed Ashton still waiting at the door he opened it and extended his hand to let him in, "please maria busy please come in," he said as he then noticed elliot sitting down in the kitchen already."well I have none of noting no but what about your self?" he said with a smile as he faced her still waiting on elliot to enter.

Usagi-chan93

Monotonesword34

avyie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:52 am
User Image

@Hospital
Nickname: Ellie
People I'm with: Doc, Ashton, Maria
Shop: Elliot's Fine Tailoring Store, Plot 38
Mood: hopeful
Outfit: light blue floral wraparound dress

"Ah!" Elliot said as she enters the room where Doc is, "I'm not certain. I suppose I'd like a better year for the shop-- with everyone moving out, it didn't do all that well last year. But we seem to have a few newcomers this year."

The Doc's office was so neat and orderly; much unlike Elliot's workplace. Elliot was skilled at sewing, but messy. She plays with her hair a little bit. She always got a little bit nervous around a lot of people; it wasn't too much, but enough to make Elliot a little shy. As she looked up, Elliot notices that Ashton seems lost in thought. "Are you alright Ashton?"

Quote:
OCC:

Hello villager! Need something,
or need it custom-made?
Elliot's Fine Tailoring Store
sells many quality items, including:
✘ casual clothes
✘ formal clothes
✘ work clothes
✘ dolls
✘ blankets
✘ pillows
✘ fabrics
✘ custom-made requests
"Closed, At the Hospital"

Usagi-chan93

Blackscar_swiss

Monotonesword34

avyie

Cosmic OTP

15,725 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image

»» HOWSITGOINGBABY?
CAN YOU GIVE ME JUST A CLUE ? IF YOUD SEND ME YOUR LOVE ITD SEND ME TO THE MOON !

Alice was a little disappointed that Leon had decided to leave almost as soon as he decided to tag along. He had apologized profusely to her and even went to the extent of shoving some money in her hands to pay for her meal. Before she could hand him his money back and tell him that it was okay, he was already off, running to back to his workshop. She waved slightly, now returning her attention on the two boys that she would be spending her afternoon with.

As they entered, Hiro lead Alice to their table, releasing her hand as he claimed his seat. With a soft smile, she took a seat across from him, gently taking the menu from Kyo, her hazel orbs staring at him as he did so. He was actually...really cute. A faint blush rose to her pale cheeks before she shook away those thoughts and looked at the menu. They had a wide variety of sweets and they all sounded delicious...but she immediately decided on what she wanted. Pudding. It was her favorite dessert. With a small smile, she slowly placed the menu on the table in front of her, her eyes darting to look at the young child as he spoke.

She nodded her head happily, the cheerful demeanor that Hiro radiated made her feel so relaxed and happy. "Alright, that sounds good...I can write a wish down on my ema too!" she giggled as she softly clapped her hands together. Smiling cheerfully, she nodded her head once more to the question Hiro had shot her. "Yes, there are many festivals that this town celebrates. I remember my favorite one that I had attended as a child...probably around your age actually," she explained, pointing to Hiro with a light chuckle escaping her small, glossy lips. "I believe Spring fourth is the llama competition, and then Spring fourteenth is Spring Harmony Day; that day is when you give gifts to loved ones and such. My favorite is on the last day of Spring; the Flower Festival!" Alice chirped with a light giggle and a soft pink tint to her pale features.

✿ With: "Hiro and Kyo..."
✿ Where: "The Cafe..."
✿ OOC: sorry for slow replies, school is getting hectic since im participating more in theatre!!

DragonChild09
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Relaxed | Happy
With
Hirokumi and Alice | Kyo and Alice

Hiro's eyes lit up as Alice went over some of the festivals that would be held in the town. They sounded like so much fun, and this year he was going to be able to attend them! Hiro had noticed the small tinge of pink rising to Alice's face, but didn't really think much it as it seemed to leave shortly after. "Spring Harmony?" Hiro said curiously then a big smile lit his face "I'll give something for Kyo and you!" Hiro cheered happily.

Kyo walked back into the main area a beautiful glass vase in his hands as he headed over to the table and placed it down silently on the table in front of Hiro with a small smile. The little deity really did seem to be enjoying himself, it was going to be interesting to see what happens when he meets the rest of the town.

Hiro placed the flowers nicely into the vase and looked at Kyo "Can I have a castella?!" Hiro asked excitedly. Kyo smirked a bit, oh how Hiro loved his sweets, "Alright" Kyo replied with a small nod. Turning his dark eyes onto Alice, Kyo gave a small smile "See anything you would like?" he asked.

User Image

Current Emas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary Ann Stowers

Hi Hirokumi!
I know you're a busy deity, and if you don't feel like doing this, I understand! My sheep Ruby hasn't been eating after her friend Scooter's passing. She's expecting, and I would really like this baby to come out healthy. Please help her eat!
Thank you, Mary Anne Stowers!
Ps- I hopes corn muffins are okay!

[quote"a_shiny_Flareon"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Piltover Jinx

[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

»» HOWSITGOINGBABY?
CAN YOU GIVE ME JUST A CLUE ? IF YOUD SEND ME YOUR LOVE ITD SEND ME TO THE MOON !

Alice giggled as Hiro excitedly told her that he planned to give her and Kyo gifts on the festival day. She nodded her head, clapping her hands together once more. "Alright! I'll get you and Kyo ones as well!" the florist chirped with another giggle escaping her lips.

Once Kyo walked back into sight, she watched with a small smile as they placed her bouquet into the adorable glass vase that Kyo had brought out. She's never felt so comfortable around new people before. Being a sheltered and antisocial kid, it took her a bit usually to warm up to someone she had just met. It took her about a month before she could have a conversation with Leon.

When Kyo turned his attention on her and asked what she wanted, her small lips grew into a grin as she told him, "Custard pudding!" her eyes had a hint of sparkle in them. She loved, loved pudding! Her mother used to make it for her whenever she was sad, and it always brought a smile to her face.

✿ With: "Hiro and Kyo..."
✿ Where: "The Cafe..."
✿ OOC:

DragonChild09
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Relaxed | Happy
With
Hirokumi and Alice | Kyo and Alice

Kyo noticed the twinkle in Alice's eyes as she cheered about pudding and gave a small smirk, yep she was going to get along nicely with Hiro. "Alright, I'll go ahead and start baking then." Kyo said turning and heading off into the kitchen to begin the orders. He had never been good with people since he spent most of his time at the shrine, even when people entered he would usually just go about his business.

Hiro watched as Kyo went off to the kitchen then turned back to Alice and smiled "It's nice to see Kyo making friends too! We should go to the festivals together!" he spoke happily. Hiro knew how people in the Itsuku family typically grew up, they always spent a lot of their time in his home making sure that it was clean. Sure they had a few friends that Hiro would see them going around with, but after his father's passing Kyo seemed to seclude himself more. However, Hiro was a bit worried to say anything about it. He wanted Kyo to meet people, make friends, but the Itsuku's always put the shrine first and Hiro was sure that Kyo wasn't going to break the tradition he grew up with.

User Image

Current Emas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary Ann Stowers

Hi Hirokumi!
I know you're a busy deity, and if you don't feel like doing this, I understand! My sheep Ruby hasn't been eating after her friend Scooter's passing. She's expecting, and I would really like this baby to come out healthy. Please help her eat!
Thank you, Mary Anne Stowers!
Ps- I hopes corn muffins are okay!

[quote"a_shiny_Flareon"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Piltover Jinx

[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Nefertiri Merytmut

Artificial Laws

User Image

With; Mary, Ashford
Mood; Delighted

Thoughts; She's well well raised.

((OOC; I'm afraid of moving on without artificial law but I think we'll have to...))

"I see. Welcome to Hazelwood nonetheless." he replied. "Whether you determine to bring the circus or enjoy your freedom I'm sure you will love our village. I do in fact run the Hazelwood Inn, and would welcome your company at the Inn until you have your own residence. If you wish to join me before lunch I would not mind the company, although..." he says before looking to Mary. "I'm sorry if I interrupted your morning Mary, and if you wish to enjoy a meal with Ashford I'll be returning to the Inn. Good day." He gave a polite bow before turning around to walk to the Inn.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:48 am

Ashford Gashlycrumb

★Where: Walking towards the Inn
★OOC:

Ashford bowed swiftly to Mary. "My apologies, but I must be on my way. Perhaps we shall meet again soon!" Rising, the girl turned and jogged to catch up with Vente, shrugging to keep her pack up. "Thank you for your invitation, Mr. Brushwood! I humbly accept." Gazing around her, the young entertainer admired the scenery. Birds flew ahead and a brisk early spring breeze blew through her flaxen hair, lightly tousling it. "Mr. Brushwood, please do tell, does your town hold festivities for the coming of the new year?" She crossed her fingers, hoping to get a peek at a performance.

Phoenix347

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Nefertiri Merytmut

Artificial Laws

User Image

With; Mary, Ashford
Mood; Delighted

Thoughts;

((OOC; ))

Vente smiled as Ashford decided to join him back to the inn. He could tell she was a curious cat, looking around as they walked into Hazelwood. "Yes we do, although we have none today. We have the llama competition Thursday. In two weeks there is the Spring Harmony day, that is always enjoyable, I'm sure you will love it." He turned into the inn as soon as they reached the lot, motioning for her to turn as well. "Miss Ashford, it usually takes our architect three days to construct a house, he is pretty skilled. If that is all the time you need then I simply need to know whether you would like a large or small room." he asked as he pulled out the papers necessary, placing a new ink bottle on the desk in place of the old.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Ashford Gashlycrumb

★Where: Checking into the Inn
★OOC:

Pondering for a moment, tapping her finger against her chin, she decided that, "A small room would be most adequate. I do not intend to spend most of my time in the room, but attempting to raise money by performing in the streets. Would it be rude of me to perform outside of the café? I imagine there is a lot of traffic there, but I would not be a burden! I'd stay safely off to the side, simply supplying mood music." Reaching back into her pack, she pulled out an ornate brown ukulele with gold filigree painted on the edges and the neck, giving it a quick strum. "Isn't it lovely? 'Twas a parting gift from my parents. I've yet to test it, but I'd be happy to do so for the townspeople's pleasure." Smiling, Ashford proceeded to tune the ukulele with a gentle, agile hand.

Phoenix347

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:22 am
Ashton Silver
Owner and smith of the Silver-wood forge

Ashton started a little when Elliot spoke to him before nodding a little "Oh i'm fine just got lost in my own thoughts for a little bit there" he said running a hand though his hair before smiling a little at her "But anyway how have you been, i haven't managed to call in to your shop recently cause of my backlog" he asked her

Where am I?: inside the clinic
Who am I With?: The Doc, Maria Elliot, Elliot May
What am I Feeling?: Lost in thought

Blackscar_swiss

Usagi-chan93

avyie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:46 am

Nefertiri Merytmut

Artificial Laws

User Image

With; Mary, Ashford
Mood; Delighted

Thoughts;

((OOC; ))

Vente slid the large room forms back to their file slot under the counter before filling the room information on the sheet. Few took large rooms and those that did usually stayed here for longer than a week without interest of staying in Hazelwood. When it was done, he turned the form around for Ashford to complete. "All music is lovely, and I will be sure to listen to more of your music when you begin to perform." he commented on her ukulele. "I'm not entirely sure, although you should ask Kyo, the cafe owner, before performing. It would be rude not to ask at least. Please fill out the rest of the form with your information."  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers