[Fin] The customer is always right! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 pm
Ahhhhh, well he liked Hen but he was hesitant to tell somebody where he lived having only met them twice. "Well, you mentioned a park?" Taavi suggested. "I've never been there but if there's only one big one it'll be easy for me and Valour to find. Heh. Big patches of green stand out in cities. Would that work?" Honestly part of his reason for not telling Hen where he lived - and this was if he was honest with himself - he just didn't really want anyone he wasn't too close to to see it because of it not because of them. It wasn't as bad as it might be he guessed but he still felt kind of ashamed of living there, like he'd failed at adulthood. Logically he didn't think Hen would judge him but that didn't make him feel any less anxious about the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm
Perhaps thankfully for Taavi, for once, Henrietta wasn't a very complicated individual and hardly gave a thought to /why/ he might want to meet in a park instead of her coming to where he lived; to her he simply... would rather meet in the park and that was the decision -and- the reasoning, or at least, all she needed.

"Yeah! That's cool! I can have Bub out too so we'll be real easy to spot! I don't think anyone else has got a Snowlax around here!" Plus Henrietta had purple hair and wore bright blues and yellows... For an eagle pokémon, she likely wasn't going to be hard to spot at all...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Ah yes, the Snowlax.... Maybe he'd try to address that one day, then again maybe not. "Okay, cool," Taavi sipped his coffee, "let's do that then! Um, maybe we can bring a picnic dinner? Eat before the show? We could eat in the park with Bub, so long as he doesn't want to share! Ahaha, I don't think I can bring that much food." He couldn't imagine feeding a Snorlax... but on the other hand they could eat rotten food without ill effect, that probably made it easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:55 pm
"Ooh! Yeah! That'd be really cool! Bub'll totally let us sit on him too! As long as we give him a cupcake though! He -loves- cupcakes!"

Gummy chose that moment to abruptly turn around, tail swishing, and toddle, on all fours, across the table, before halting in a mirror position to how he'd just been, but now facing Henrietta instead.
Henrietta didn't seem to find the action odd at all and just reached out to gently pat his head once he'd stopped.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:13 pm
"I can probably cope with bringing a cupcake for him," Taavi grinned. He then looked down at Gummy curiously; the Totodile sure was weird but Hen seemed to know what he wanted? "So ah, does 'turn and face you' mean Gummy wants some attention?" he asked. Drooling - possibly - meant no, or possibly not hungry, or possibly it didn't. He hoped he could learn to understand the water type's gestures, he felt a bit dumb being unable to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:32 pm
"Awesome!"

Henrietta tilted her head curiously as Taavi asked the question, than grinned, a little giggly, as she shook it.

"Nah! It just means Gummy turned around! That'd be so weird if he 'talked' like that!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:46 pm
Well now he felt stupid. Taavi's fingers tightened slightly on his cup as he smiled and nodded, "Oh, yeah! That'd be so weird. Haha. Um. So anyway, on Saturday I'll bring cupcakes and sandwiches? What kind of sandwiches do you like?" Better just leave the previous topic behind and never ever mention it again in case he made a fool of himself again. That had been a dumb thing to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:51 pm
"I'll get chips and soda and dip!" Henrietta offered, before answering the sandwich question.
"Ooh! I really like jam and peanut butter and banana and tomato and cucumber!" It didn't sound like those were separate sandwiches...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:56 pm
Bwuh? Taavi blinked, still smiling. "Um, cool! I can manage something like that no problem." He'd do jam and peanut butter and bring some bananas so that, if banana had been supposed to go in the same sandwich, it could be added. The tomato and cucumber though were not going to be making the list, that was just too many ingredients for one sandwich.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:01 pm
"Oooh! And I'll bring some poffins! There's a place where they're pretty cheap and homemade but really good! Gummy gets so excited and hyperactive on them but it's totally worth having a treat on a picnic, right?!"
Henrietta seemed to be, perhaps literally, bouncing in her seat with excitment.
"It's gonna be such an awesome day!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:07 pm
It did sound like it was going to be a good day! He was already looking forward to it, Hen's honest excitement made him feel a lot more relaxed about being excited himself without worrying about looking silly.

"That sounds great!" Taavi agreed, trying and failing to imagine Gummy being 'hyper'. "And yeah, picnics are suppose to have treats in them like poffins or strawberries with cream or something. They're a special sort of thing so you should have special food right?" So far as he was concerned a picnic was completely different to just eating outdoors, it was the occasion and the planning and - yes - the kind of food you ate that made it a picnic.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff