Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN]Spiders, Spiders, everywhere [Lex& Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:01 pm
"You have her in your mandibles, Bug Bite one more time and let her up." Lex called and paused, brightening.

"Strange music? Such as Al Yankovic strange or more like indie band little known music?" He questioned.

Sunny started as more goop coated him and determinedly moved in to latch on with another bug bite, attempting to keep hold of his opponent, despite the silk clinging to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:03 am
The Leech Life prolonged Jubilee's ability to battle for a little bit, but it wasn't something that would help her last the battle for very long.

At yet another Bug Bite, Jubilee was stuck just so much as Sunspot was.

"Ah, uh. I believe that's going to become your victory after some time." Tambrey nodded, forgoing the command of another attack; a forfeit was fine- without it would likely be the same result, just prolonged, after all.

She considered the question of music too.
"There /is/ some Weird Al in there," She admitted with a little nod "but there's also some Marian Call, Parry Gripp and, um, Mystery Skulls and such. Plus a /lot/ of anime soundtracks... But, uh, there's probably as much rock and classical mixed among them."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:28 pm
"Sun, that is enough. Let her up," He called watching Sun pull back and turned to cleaning his fur.

Sunspot groomed himself, pulling silk from his short pelt. <> He questioned.

"Mystery Skulls are good, a lot of their songs are catchy and I can't think of one I didn't like on their album... albums?" Lex paused in thought considering if it was one or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:03 pm
<< Yeah!>> Jubilee offered brightly. << I don't really have any offensive moves yet because I'm kind of a... what Tambrey calls a 'support' pokémon? But she said I might get Bug Bite too, soon.>>

"Mmhm. Mostly I listen to, uh, Ghost over and over, but yeah, they're nice." Tambrey agreed. "Good work Jubilee!" She complimented her little big, especially considering the moveset.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:46 pm
<>Sunspot replied, finishing cleaning himself. <>

"Just Ghost? I'm rather fond of Hellbent. It is just snazzy." Lex grinned at the pair. "It was a very good battle. Thanks for the battle Jubilee. Sun, you did fantastic."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:39 am
<< I would!>> Jubilee agreed happily, and chrr'd proudly as her moveset was described as not bad. << Bug Bite seemed really useful but I think your Fury Cutter was even better maybe...>> While she was talking, the little shiny had realized that she was, indeed, a bit hungry.

She turned to Tambrey and bzz'd with an expectation.

"I, um, found Ghost through some other music. It's really good so I guess it just stuck as my favourite," Tambrey explained "but Hellbent isn't bad. Ah, right! Um, hold on Jube..." The scientist told the little electric type and fished in a pouch next to her 'dex.
She produced an AA battery and set it down in front of the little mite to snack on the energy within. Jubilee scuttled to it and clung to it happily.

"Um, would Sunspot like one? I always carry two."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:27 pm
"I'm not surprise, I think most people have found the Mystery skulls because of Ghost, specially the Halloween when the fan animation went viral," he hummed slightly thinking of different bands. "Ashes Divide? And ooh, what do you think Sun? Are you hungry?"

Sunspot looked at Tambrey and slowly approached, giving a soft tik of surprise but pleased at the offer.

"I would take that as a yes. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 am
"Mhmm." Tambrey agreed, than shook her head, as she remained crouched, to set the other battery down in front of Sunspot. "There you go. Um. Rechargeable. Like, uh, filling a bottle up." She grinned at Lex, standing again.
"No, though, I don't think I've, uh, heard of Ashes Divide..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:04 pm
"Ashes Divide is hmm well the lead singer is the guitarist for A perfect Circle and has roots back to Tool a little bit, some of their work reminds me of Tool. The Stone and Enemies sort of has some of that sound." Lex hummed slightly.

"Anyhow... how has your work been going?" He asked, watching Sunny pull the battery close, manipulating it the best he could before snacking on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:39 pm
"I, um, don't know some of those. I'll have to check them out. In return, I'll recommend Chaos Chaos?" Tambrey replied, before pulling thoughts of work back into her mind. "Um. Fairly well. A lot of, uh, ectoplasmic S phasing. Ghost cells are bizarre. Kind of, uh, neat though. Bit of a misnomer but it's the best term really."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:14 pm
"Chaos Chaos.. I will have to look that up and yesssss, chaos, it is my alignment," Lex paused, thoughtful. "Ectoplasmic and ghost cells. I am sure I can make so many Ghost buster jokes right now. I shall restrain myself."

"Still, that does seem bizarre. Are you trying to figure out the intangibility? I always thought it might be some sort of charge too it. An use of energy to keep tangible to manipulate their surroundings and intangible as a sort of default rest state," Lex mused. "I would say charged etheric energy beigns, but that going into more wicca and paranatural teachings then science."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:09 pm
"Hm. Wicca's only been around as a named term since the 1960s. I'm not sure you could ascribe any spirituality to it that you couldn't do it's, uh, older inspirations. Let alone, um, any kind of scientific basis. But the, uh, charge idea isn't a bad one. Your, um, thinking in a sort of 'out of phase' existence? Tangibility gained through a change in charge affecting the... um, for lack of a better word, dimensional frequency the being exists upon?" Tambrey speculated with a nod. "That gets into poképhysics. Less my field. No, I'm trying to affect a more efficient, uh, cloning method. There's a 'form' of... something akin to uh, genetic material within the composition of ghost pokémon. We're able to work with that much the same we do with, uh, less ghostly types. Just, um, improvement work. Again. Plus it's a very useful study; ghost composition is very strange."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:49 pm
"Mmhm, other book went as far as ancient Egypt burial practices, much more helpful but yes. A sort of dimensional frequency, that is a good term, for them to pop in and out the way they do." Lex shrugged and hummed. "Less scientific and more paranormal."

"But ghost genetic material... how does that work, specially when cloning customization since it isn't with flesh or hair or scales so i'm not even sure you could really say you work with pigments considering that some of the are created out of mainly gases."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:29 pm
"That's, um, more scientific and less paranormal than you thing, the, uh, frequency idea. It's a little fringe-science-y, and, uh, not really my field, but I know that sort of theory exists within scientific literature. Related to super string theory and such." Tambrey grinned though. "With some difficulty. The, uh, ghosts still have a 'being'. They're still composed of matter. It just happens to be, uh, ectoplasmic. But yes, a lot of the specific materials and composites are different, but we refer to it as genetics and pigments and such because, um, well, the processes and materials usually turn out to be analogous. It's a fairly similar process to introduce cyanophores into a reptilian pokémon's scales as it is to force a gas pokémon's composition to absorb or reflect various light wavelengths. It's a matter of, um, changing the gaseous composition, but that's regulated by something akin to a genetic system."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:36 pm
"ooh, oooh, mmhm.. " Lex paused, thinking. "Like neon then... " He could nearly understand it. "Hmmm, then do steel type the ones that seem to mimic man made devices, do their colors come from something similar to quantum dots?' He had accidentally stumbled on quantum dots when browsing Wikipedia and the way the shorten or lengthen crystal created color has stuck.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff