Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Local talent [Lex & Taavi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:07 pm
Lex chuckled and tossed his head and broke out the moon walk, and twisted sharply. "Nothing really to dancing, it just movement." He could feel the pulse of the beat, and he was surrounded by people and energy and it was fantastic.

He swayed, relaxed as he let the tempo set timing of his motions. "You are perfect Taavi, you know that, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:19 pm
"Hu?" Taavi blinked. That was... that was... nice? But not true. "Well um, thanks, but nobody's perfect," he replied over the music with a little laugh and a shrug. "But, heh, I do my best! And uh, you're pretty cool." Perfect. Okay so it was... it was just an over the top compliment but Sasha was laughing, dancing with him, and he didn't feel too stupid right now, and the music was good and his blood sang with the excitement, or maybe the cider, or both? Well it didn't matter, he was having fun even if he did feel like he was out of his depth here with all of this stuff he wasn't used to.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:30 pm
Lex chuckled and grinned. "Thanks," he said and settled in a spot in front of Taavi mirroring his motions as they danced. Sort of like line dancing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:37 pm
Well, this worked! Arceus but it was loud though, and hot! Good though, he'd just need more to drink in a bit. Maybe after this set? There was plenty more dancing in the meantime though. Taavi grinned at Sasha and relaxed into the music, there didn't seem to be any need for more talking just at the moment.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm
He wasn't sure how long they dance, enough that there was beads of sweat trickling down his back and his leg was giving complaints at the abuse. Lex ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back.

"Want to get a drink? Get some air?" He called over the music.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:48 pm
Phew! He hadn't wanted to say anything but he was pretty much dying for another drink, a big glass of water followed by another cider preferably. Taavi nodded. "Both?" he suggested before starting to make his was through the crowd as politely as possible but with the occasional encouraging shove to somebody who hadn't paid attention. "Sorry, scuse me!"

Once he made it out of the dancing press of people he turned to Sasha and wiped his brow, sweeping away trickles of sweat. "Phew! So, um, bar? We can take drinks outside, I think my ears need a break! Um, not because it's bad!" he looked around hurriedly in case anyone had heard that. "I really like it but it's really loud too. I don't want hearing loss thanks!" Taavi concluded with a laugh.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:56 pm
Lex nodded and followed Taavi, pushing himself out of the crowd. "Yeah, bar then outside, fresh air should cool us down some." He grinned. "And quieter, so we don't have to nearly shout to be heard." He headed towards the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:58 pm
"Right!" Err, so was it his turn to buy drinks now? He should probably offer, right? Sasha had got one for him soooo.... "Um, do you want me to get you a drink?" Taavi asked as they neared the bar. He wasn't sure if it was the right thing to say or not but he was less worried by that now than he had been at the start of the night, Sasha was cool! He wouldn't mind if he was a bit awkward or whatever, and it wasn't that weird anyway right? Just... sort of returning a favour? Or something like that.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:03 pm
"Just want a water, if that is okay." Lex needed to hydrate, and well getting drunk wasn't really an option. "Don't want to pressure you into buying me anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:12 pm
"Oh? Sure, but I don't mind. You got a drink for me after all." Still, if that was what he wanted! Taavi got up to the bar and managed to acquire two cups of water and one of cider, just because Sasha wasn't having one didn't mean he couldn't!

"Here!" Taavi smiled, passing one of the waters over to Sasha; he was holding the other two drinks slightly awkwardly in one hand but once freed up he took his own water into his now empty hand and started to gulp it down, so thirsty! After a couple of big mouthfuls he paused, coughed slightly, and gestured at the door. "Let's go out then? I bet it's a nice night."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:17 pm
"Thanks," Lex took the cup carefully, and sipped, letting the liquid quench his parch throat and nodded. "To the night, and hopefully cool air." He started to walk to the door. "Do you remember what the moon phase was suppose to be tonight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:23 pm
"You're welcome! But, moon... ahhm... No, I'm afraid not," Taavi said after another gulp of his water as they headed to and then out of the door. "Guess we're about to find out though! Um, is moon phases part of being Pagan? I mean, are they important? Symbolic and stuff?" He honestly knew nothing at all about Paganism but he certainly wasn't going to mock somebody else's beliefs, and though he might not share them he was interested to learn more.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:29 pm
Lex leaned against the wall of the building, head tipped up to track the moon. "It can, I'm not true Wiccan, sort of mixed up religions an shook till I found something I liked." He sipped his water, relaxing.

"But yeah, Symbolic the moon is the Goddess and each phase has an aspect of her, Daughter, Mother, Crone, can't remember which is which though. It also an part of spell crafting. Occasionally I set water out during a full moon for purification purposes." He shrugged.

"But mostly I was asking cause, my crobat is flying me home and it nice when the moon is near full."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:37 pm
"Hu. Like a... mixed drink of faiths. Well that works... and that makes a lot of sense." Taavi sighed slightly in relief at the quiet and the lower temperature and lent back against the wall beside Sasha, his head likewise tilted back. "Well it looks nearly full? But I don't know if it's waxing or waning. Why do you think it's called waxing? What's wax got to do with a moon? Or is it like waxing poetic? Going on a lot?" Who knew. Taavi finished his water, crumpled the cup and tossed it into a nearby trash can. "Heh, score!" He took a sip of his cider and gave another sigh, contented this time. "A nice night for a flight.... But not too far I hope? It's kinda late already and there's more acts to come." Though he supposed Sasha might not be staying to the end? "Have you got somewhere in town for the night or...?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:44 pm
"A ways a way, and ehh, wouldn't be the first time we flew in the wee hours of the morning or late night." Lex shrugged and slowly finished his cup of water. "Probably end up leaving after your friends set."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff