Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1] Announcement Archive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:00 pm
:: Dragon Day Extended ::
(( May 5 2017 20:30:43 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

I hope that you all are enjoying our Dragon event in the Day-Care. In order to continue the fun as well as give everyone the chance to post, we will be extending this event until Sunday at midnight EST. Some things to note is that its currently afternoon in the RP and when the Dragon Event ends, it will be night time and another surprise will be announced ^^

We have distributed all the FP and 5 rare candies by now so please make sure to keep your inventories and FP updated.

That is all the news for now so look forward to our upcoming surprise!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:36 pm
:: Time to Start Packing! (Night Phase) ::
(( May 8 2017 20:09:50 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

We apologize for the delay, but we're back on track with our plans! Dragon Day-Care Event is over and we want to thank everyone who participated 3nodding If you were unable to post your character in the event or if you were unable to post what dragon your character chose then do not worry! We do not want to exclude anyone from this special event so if you were not able to to choose a dragon then simply PM someone in Crew and let them know what dragon Pokemon your character would have gone to see.

If you have already read Hakeem's post (go do it now!) then you already know that we'll be opening one of the Districts (wooo)! Which one you ask? You'll see~ but this means that the students need to go and pack for this trip to the new district; I suggest everyone bring clothes that will keep you warm! So the agenda for this Night Phase is to simply have the students return to their rooms and start packing for the trip, so everyone say good bye to the dragons! don't worry it won't be for too long

This Night Phase will be a pretty short one, it will end on Wednesday midnight EST. More details about our next event will come by Thursday, but for now good night everyone!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:58 am
:: The Day is Over! ::
(( May 10 2017 21:13:16 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone ^^ this first RP day is officially over! We will now begin the date change. As many of you know, during this date change process we will be temporarily closing the RP until we have finished. We always give ourselves two days to do this so the RP will likely reopen by Friday May 12. However, we will make sure to make a guild announcement to open the RP.

On another note, we have updated our guild rules! More specifically, we have updated the Character Creation section where we have edited/added rules to the Employee Characters and the Minor Characters. The minor character forum had been locked while this editing was taking place, but it will be opened once more. Please please please go over these new rules before creating a minor characters. The new update can be found Here

That is all for tonight guys, see you later!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 pm
:: Aboard the Happy Train for a Winter Wonderland ::
(( May 12 2017 20:13:28 ))

Quote:
All right students... It's morning and like Hakeem, you're all going on a nice winter trip to have some fun. Instead of Lamia, we're going to a new district... It's a surprise >w> -kinda- So we have our usual morning phase. However, your main goal is to get your tushies to the campus train station we leave without ya....and you miss all the fun >3<

Until otherwise said, the Morning Phase will last until Tuesday.

I hope you guys packed your things like told.....

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:35 pm
:: We need more time ::
(( May 16 2017 21:02:37 ))

Quote:
Hey guys!

We are all happy to see so many people posting getting ready for trip to the new district 3nodding unfortunately we still need some more time to set up everything for the new district ^^; and that is why we are having an extension until Thursday midnight EST!

However, this also gives everyone the perfect time to find a sit in the train! So the students better find a partner and take a sit ^^ each seat is for two people so choose your partner wisely~

Also, all teachers are also expected to attend the new district 3nodding they are the chaperones. Any member who has an Employee Character please quote me (Shadow of Miracles) in the OOC letting me know your character is coming. This is just so that we have a better idea of how many adults will be in the district ^^ Employee characters will have a little more freedom during this time since they do not have to chaperone the students (unless they want to). However, please be expected to help out if the need rises.

That's all everyone! See you guys later =D

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 am
:: Leoconoe District is Here! ::
(( May 19 2017 21:12:09 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone! ^^

A post has been recently made in the Academy Train Station so please read it. Everyone is expected to post their character exiting the academy train station so please follow the instructions in the notes of Antonio's Post. Once you have done so then you are more than welcome to post in the Leoconoe District! (wooo!) However, please notice that only one place is available to post xD that is intentional since the other threads will be unlocked once we got everyone settled.

If you have not posted your character in the Academy train station then you are allowed to post your character in the Leoconoe train station in order to save time. Anyone who did post in the academy train station MUST have an exit post before moving on. We're almost there guys!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:05 pm
:: Welcome to Leoconoe District - A Winter Wonder Land! ::
(( May 24 2017 18:00:11 ))

Quote:
Hey guys! ^^ how is everyone doing?

I want to start out by apologizing for delay in the Winter event. It has been a crazy couple of days, but we are finally opening the games for everyone to play! I have posted Antonio Reyes in the Leoconoe Train Staion, please make sure to read this post. If you have been unable to post then that's totally okay 3nodding all you have to do is make sure to post your character in the Leoconoe train station. You will be unable to play any of the games or visit any other topic in the Leoconoe District until you have made that post.

We understand that several of you guys are busy so do not worry ^^ this Winter Event will be going on for some time so that we can give everyone the opportunity to win some neat prizes. And yes we will be having a Pokemon Battle Tournament as well, but this tournament shall prove to be most interesting because we are having a Tag Team Tournament! ^0^

More details about this tournament will come during the weekend, but keep in mind if you want to participate then you're going to need a partner so start choosing~

Again I apologize for this delay, but I hope that everyone will have fun with these games!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 am
:: Registration for Tag Team Tournament now OPEN ::
(( Jun 7 2017 19:10:24 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone ^^

I'm happy to announced that the Tag Team Tournament Registration is now open for everyone to register! =D I know we announced this several weeks ago sweatdrop but things are finally moving again and the Tag Team Tournament will be the last game before we end the Winter Festival so I definitely encourage everyone to join 3nodding

Another incentive for joining are the prizes ;D depending on the amount of players that register, we will be adding more prizes for 1st place and we will even include 2nd and 3rd place winners as well 3nodding but in order to unlock these prizes then we gotta have a good number of people registering so everyone get your butts over there! xD

If you are unable to find a partner then no need to worry! You can still register and once the registration is closed then we will randomly select a partner for you from among other players who couldn't find a partner. So if you don't have time to find a partner or simply want to keep things fresh and random then definitely sign up ^^ the Registration Booth can be found Here. That's all everyone, bye! =D

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:14 am
:: Quick Update Everyone! ::
(( Jun 25 2017 20:34:57 ))

Quote:
Hi guys Prairie here to bring you a quick update on events for the Winter Tag Tournament!

Sign-ups will officially close this coming Saturday, July 1st at midnight. While we get the tournament ready and battlers prepped we'll announce the pair-ups as well as something everyone loves- PRIZES!

Also, since this will be our first time using Tag Battling in the guild we'll be updating the battle rules to include tag battling scenarios.

We hopes everyone is having a nice summer break and continue to have fun RPing!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:09 pm
:: Issues with Images ::
(( Jun 29 2017 14:43:24 ))

Quote:
Hi guys this is a little unusual but we wanted to notify everyone here:

Photobucket users are having their accounts disabled from third party sharing (basically stopping us from posting images on forums like gaia) unless users sign up for a membership to unlock their images.

Most of us on the crew use photobucket for our images and now some are beginning to disappear. We are working on switching over to another site, IMGUR, in order to fix this.

For anyone else who may run into this problem IMGUR is the next best bet at image hosting. Just a little heads up to everyone and hope you save your images!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:52 pm
:: WE ARE ALIVE! ::
(( Jul 13 2017 21:04:25 ))

Quote:
Hello everyone, I know its been a long time and I wanted to apologize for how much time is taking to start the tournament. Things have been pretty busy for everyone, but we will return and we are working on getting the tournament started. We just need to finalize the teams since at the moment we are looking at odd number pairings. I would like everyone who still plans to participate in the tournament to give a quick shout out in the OOC.

A double battle tutorial will be arriving hopefully soon so that everyone gets an idea about how battles will take place in the tournament. Also, the games are still open as well as the Sculpting contest where I have already received three entries so now's a good chance to enter 3nodding

I wanted to thank everyone who is still sticking around, you guys are awesome! Please expect to hear more news during the weekend, we are still alive!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 pm
:: Let's Get A Move On!! ::
(( Jul 28 2017 13:17:44 ))

Quote:
Alright everyone! Hope you guys are enjoying the last weeks of summer, enjoying vacations and time off from school (or a break from work like myself) but we wanted to go ahead and get things moving again!

With vacations and summer schedules it has kept us a little tied up but we would like to announce that students should begin getting moved to the Leoconoe Stadium by next Friday August 4th at Midnight EST.

After that we will announce tournament pairings and get the battling show on the road! See ya then everyone!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:58 pm
:: LEOCONOE TOURNAMENT IS HERE!!! ::
(( Sep 9 2017 12:39:55 ))

Quote:
YES! We're back ladies and gentlemen!

The awaited tournament will be starting starting Tuesday September 12 (afternoon-ish). Like the previous tournament, there will be several topics created for the match ups. We have a whooping 17 students registered to join this tournament and due to this great turn up, we're going to reward everyone by giving out 5 Rare Candies to all our participants. The players that did not want to join will receive 2 Rare Candies for their patience and for still sticking with us through these slow times in the guild.

As you may have noticed, I mentioned 17 students which is an odd number so how exactly is this going to play out? Basically, one student will have a free round and will join the battle on the 2nd round. The losing students from the 1st round will be randomized and one lucky student will move to the 2nd round and joined our extra student. The following chart will show you the pair ups and who will be battling who! So get excited guys and get your characters to that Stadium!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:42 pm
:: Everyone Gather for the Opening Ceremony! ::
(( Sep 12 2017 17:28:02 ))

Quote:
As the title says, before we start the tournament I wanted to have an opening ceremony in the stadium. In this post we will also be presenting the new rules for Double battles. I also wanted to give everyone more time to post their characters in the stadium 3nodding so I am extending this opening until Saturday 16th!

The battle threads will still be posted throughout the rest of this week, but please do not post your characters there since the tournament has not started. Make sure to have them go to the stadium if you are able to post 3nodding

Thats all for today, see you soon!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:35 pm
:: Leoconoe District's Tag Team Tournament has Begun! ::
(( Sep 17 2017 15:39:55 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone! I am happy to announce that the Tag Team Tournament has officially begun! ^0^

Please make sure to read over the new rules that were posted in the Opening Ceremony. The post also includes the match ups, but I will be posting them in this announcement as well 3nodding A Demo Battle will be posted next week to show off some of these new rules, but please get started on the battles as soon as you can! At the moment we are giving everyone one week to try and complete the battle, but we understand that many people are busy so this is not a definite date and we might extend the time to two weeks if necessary.

Also I have a special treat for anyone who wasn't able to join the tournament. If you want some RP excitement while waiting for this first round to finish then please post HERE and make sure to quote Shadow of Miracles so that I know you want to participate on this mini RP adventure!

I wish everyone the best of luck on this tournament and let's all have fun!

User Image

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces