Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina lifted herself from the body of water once to notice the presence that entered the castle, grabbing her equipment slithering herself up the castle walls to look through a window as she notice the intruder run into the dog, and watched closely as she slithered through to a ledge where she then morphed her body back to a human like state she pulled out her bladed bow as Valon was almost shot but luckily Val saved him remaining silent as ara was distracted Shina decided to take advantage of Val shriek using her magic she literally captured val her shriek in her palm as it passed Ara toward her. she then manipulated it in a even louder frequency as she blasted it back at the group though she realized that it may cause the prince and val, and probably stun the dog the most due to the high pitched volume of the shriek no, she figured it had to be done, as she made the pitch loud enough to vibrate the webbing to disperse. in the same motion she drew a arrow on her bow and pulled it back ready to shot are in the back but just waited, for a que from the prince after he recovered from the amplified shriek.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

Val avoided the webbing but she stayed quiet. She looked at Astrid biting all the webbing from him. She waited for him to be free. Once he was, she wrapped her arm around him and got him up, preparing to make a dash for it while Astrid kept her busy.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:22 am
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine
Blackscar_swiss
Dragonchild09
yaroki

User Image

"Princess?!" Zane called as he was cut. He winced in pain and used the shadows to create a shield, ignoring the blood. 'I have to do something now. I have to save the princess.' "Let her out now." Without waiting for a response he gathered up a orb of shadow energy and shot it at Lance. 'No more holding back.' Right before the orb hit he sent a wave of shadow energy behind it.

User Image

Ara cried out in pain from the shrieking and glared at Shina. "It's going to take more than that to stop me." She then chuckled as Valon fell unconscious. "Looks like he isn't as strong as I've heard. Enough wasting time." Without hesitation she took off with great speed and got behind Vallerie. "He's mine." Smirking, she shot webbing at Valon's back and pulled him over to her. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you. That is if you want him to be kept alive. The bird tried to stop me and ended up giving away the prince's location. Too bad it's too late to save him."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:39 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

"No!" Val held onto him and pulled him to her. She was losing the fight, she wasn't trained like that female, "I won't let him go." If only Shina was here to help. She could only rely of herself and Astrid right now.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana wasn't entirely sure what had happened, but Scout was once again leaning lightly on her leg telling her to stay in place for now. Hearing the call of Zane, it seemed muffled, as if there had been something placed between them. The air was starting to feel dense, "I'm alright Zane" she called out, unsure if her guard would be able to hear through whatever barrier was blocking the two.

Lance smirked a bit as Zane seemed to become more pissed off at him, this guy was easy to get to, this is fun. Lance didn't have enough time to dodge the orb, going another blade from his other arm, Lance crossed them in front of him, blocking the attack and destroying the orb. He hadn't noticed the wave that followed behind it, and it sliced through his side. Looking at Zane, Lance let out a small chuckle "Not bad. I'll let her out once it's time for us to leave."

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

Almara had watched long enough, as the dome of shadows surrounded her daughter and Scout the Queen would use a barrier. She concentrated on her daughter's energy to know where to place it given she couldn't see through the shadow, the barrier would slowly expand absorbing and converting and magical energy it came in contact with to increase its own power. While this technique was powerful it was not without flaw, in fact due to this barrier Almara couldn't use any other powerful magic as she was already exhausted before this attack. The queen may have seemed happy and healthy but in reality she'd been out fighting every night for the last week. Knowing magic wasn't a real option Almara pulled her hair pin sized Infinity Spear. Activating the spears growing ability Almara would begin rapidly extending and retracting the spear to cause a rapid fire effect at the assassin. "You shall not touch my daughter boy," the queen was determined to keep her child safe for both herself and the kingdom. If this man was able to take her daughter he'd be able to force her hand in anyway he desired.

DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

((Moved this since you guys posted before I finished editing, well actually I fell asleep after pressing preview instead of submit by accident but that's beside the point Lol. Anywho this way no one has to edit a post))  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:25 pm
yaroki
Dragonchild09
Blackscar_swiss."[/quote] [quote="Angelic Lupine
Rynn01

User Image

"I suggest you leave here before you regret it." Zane said as he sent multiple waves of shadow energy at Lance. 'I have to put an end to this before I bleed out completely.' He then winced in pain and dropped to one knee. 'It's no use, I'm not strong enough to remain standing but I have to save the princess.'

User Image

Ara chuckled as Valon was completely engulfed in webbing. "Then perhaps I will take you as well." She then shot webbing at Valerie's neck and tightened her grip. "If you like him so much then you can join him." Turning to Astrid she smirked, "Surrender pup if you ever want to see your master again."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:25 pm
Shina tsk as she now realized that the prince passed out so their was no taking his lead in this, she looked at ara' eyes as she stood behind val, while holding on to valon in webbing,"the bird?..." she said trying to figure out what she meant by that after a second she realized"the hell you do to gale!?" she commanded as she pulled the bow string even tighter back aiming it directly at ara's head. only reason she didn't shoot yet was due to Val being in the way.*damn it*she thought to herself as she began silently enchanting the arrow she was planning to release. in the back of her mind she was hopping Astrid would attempt something to give Shina the opining she needed to finish ara right then and there now that the webbing around her was gone.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:44 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

[Can anyone fix the forum? TIs sort of messed up]

Val winced, the webbing stung her skin. She grew weaker and couldn't hold her grip for much longer. She was fading fast. She looked over and saw Shina, "Help..." she said but her voice was hoarse.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:13 pm
((OOC yeah no idea why it's like this but it's kind of bothersome. thought it was only happening to me xp ))

User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

"I'll be taking the princess with me then. I'm sure she'd like the fresh air." Lance chuckled jumping back as the queen stepped in with her spear stating that he will not touch her child. He noted how the shadow barrier seemed to be expanding and smirked a bit before his attention turned back onto his two opponents. Lance managed to cut most of the shadow waves but a couple cut through his skin. Looking at Zane, Lance let out a small sigh "Come now, don't tell me you're done playing already." Lance teased, lowering himself as the queen's spear lashed out at him again. His gaze flicking over to the queen "I'm sure she'd enjoy the change. Don't worry I'll be sure to keep her entertained, games are my specialty after all." Lance chuckled. Why were these people so frigging serious?

Ariana fell to her knees, sitting back onto her legs, a hand on the ground beside her for balance. The air felt heavy, it was becoming harder and harder to breath and stay conscious. With her free hand, Ariana felt Scout laying beside her taking small breaths. What was going on? What had surrounded them?

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:19 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid growled but backed off waiting for her chance to pounce. Though until then, she'd have to obey. But then, she passed out, unable to control that form for long. She was a puppy after all. She groaned wanting Valon and Snow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:20 am
Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

Sihne had sensed the hostile presence as he was returning to the castle and immediately rushed to the source his scythe,Styx, at the ready, halfway flying he came upon the conflict, nearly running into the Queen in the process"what's going on here your majesty ?" but looking around he quickly got a general idea
"surrender or face steel, choose!" he practically growled, Styx pointed in the two intruder's direction. whoever these two were they hurt his queen and comrades, to hi[m they where family, and that was not a act he would let go unpunishedUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:22 pm
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine
Blackscar_swiss
Dragonchild09
yaroki

User Image

"Wouldn't you like to know." Ara said chuckling. "You have no choice but to stand down and watch." She smirked as webbing began to engulf Vallerie. "You can't attack me without hitting your precious prince." Looking at Astrid she smiled a little. "I shall be leaving and don't think that you will be able to find Gale." She then jumped up on the wall, pulling Valon and Vallerie along with her. "Until next time." Chuckling she shot webbing at Astrid and took off out of sight with her three captures.

User Image

"I'm far from finished." Zane said trying to stand up. "I already told you that I would give my life to protect the princess. As long as I'm breathing I will continue to stand back up." 'Ariana, hold on just a little bit longer. I will save you no matter what it takes. My energy is becoming weaker.'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:50 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

Val soon passed out from all that webbing, letting Valon go and slumped to the ground unable to fight  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers