Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:39 am
It's wierd but I see Steve coming back as a mindless person who is controlled by Wesker, like he was brainwashed or something like that. Using him like a puppet would be the kind of thing that Wesker would do. cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:12 pm
Wesker: Steve... I want you to kill Claire.

Steve (in his squeaky voice): Yes, Wesker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:18 am
I most certainly hope that he is dead. I don't see why anyone would in Umbrella, or any other rival company for that matter, would want to bring him back since his body was spent by the Veronica virus. I suppose mind control is possible though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:45 am
Steve is dead. He had the precious Virus in him and Wesker probably drained all of his blood, leaving steve dry and purple.  

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:51 am

Elizabeth Spencer

he is dead, plain and simple, you did get to the part of the game where he dies right. Well, he may be alive, but he will be all alone! Yay! I hated him!  
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:31 pm
I liked Steve...His gold lugers sucked, his machine guns ate ammo like it was going out of style, but I liked him. So he had a strange voice, had the most annoying squeal when he gets trapped in the gold lugar room. But we can't forget the GOOD things about Steve now can we?

Good Things:
The youngest character in Resident Evil that can hold a gun! =D
Interesting backround story on him.
Cool costume.

I say it would be GREAT if they put him in another game. Maybe not as a major role, but sorta like an unlockable mode, like Assignment Ada from RE4, or Hunk from RE2 (that one didn't have much dialog though..) Chances are if he was back, he'd have Wesker powers, and his personality would definently change. Would Wesker send Steve after Claire and Chris, dunno if Wesker really cares about dealing with them much as much as his other plans (could be wrong though.) Oh! And this is just me, what if like...He had a meter, and everytime he killed an enemy, it increased by a little, and when it was full, he could turn into his Tyrant form for a little while..? =D  

ChaosX216

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Steve is dead. He had the precious Virus in him and Wesker probably drained all of his blood, leaving steve dry and purple.

poor him, i'll gibe him a hug  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:22 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah... You hug your corpses.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:00 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah... You hug your corpses.

well on another thread i said i wanted to hug lisa trevor, she's a corpse  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Since he was unbelievably (unrealistically) matrix style already and lost his whole family, do you think if hed revive hed be like an alice character?

Steve maybe whiny but he was meant to be the immature character although the pulled that off a little too much.  

Seth Nivens

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 pm
Just so he comes back with a differen't voice and not as a big dinosaur I'm cool with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:09 pm
Although I think it was one of those things that aren't necessarily to be taken seriously.
It's like, "We'll hint that he MIGHT come back. Then we'll see if we actually want to do it or not."  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 pm
Awww. They just left him in the recycle bin. Poor Steve.

I think you're right about that. One of those "Okay guys. We'll keep Steve in reserve so if we run into a plothole and we can't do anything else, we bring him back!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:17 pm
It's a waste of recycling bin space. They should've just threw him in the chipper.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm
They'll bring him back in RE biggrin egen as the next Chief Big Nutts. They need him now because they just can't ruin it enough.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff