Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:04 am
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: OutdoorsII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray pretty much was spacing out most of the time, and he just wasn't really here. He had other things on his mind, and only a few things really stuck into Ray's head. He vaguely heard him talk about mother nature, and how you either pass or fail. He also went on to say that there were no second chances, and that pokemon have the instincts that humans had given up. Ray did agree with this, hell he was positive that Rey would be able to sense danger way before he was able to. It was a no brainier that their pokemon could help them navigate in certain terrain. Ray already knew this, it was part of the reason he already had a good idea on what type of pokemon he wanted on his team. Ray momentarily looked over at the teacher as he reached for the pokeballs around his waist. He watched as he released three pokemon. They were fully evolved pokemon, and that made Ray pay a bit more attention this time around.

Rey on the other hand, saw the huge pokemon and puffed up his chest. He let out a small growl, before sizing them up. Ray turned towards his partner and quickly grabbed hold of him "hey, don't go starting fights" he hissed softly. Rey kicked in protest, his eyes narrowing at the other larger pokemon. Ray sighed, this was going to be a problem. No matter how calm Ray seemed, whenever a large pokemon got near he always got so aggressive. Thought Ray wasn't surprised, that was just how Rey's nature was. He wanted to get stronger, so he often times took on more than he could handle at times. However, this was not the time or place for Rey to attack the teachers pokemon. Ray would get into a heap of trouble it that happened. So he held the pokemon closer, trying to calm him down as the teacher continued.

The teacher then went on to explain that the wild could be their best friend or worst nightmare. Ray agreed, back in Snowpoint city there were sometimes rare herbs that could save lives, but the harsh blizzards around those herbs could take a persons life. It was a balance really, nothing came without a price after all. Ray scanned his pokemon, before looking them over. Ray didn't really feel like answering, not right now anyways. He'd rather not draw attention to himself. One after the other, students started answering the question the teacher had asked. Some of the answers were good ones, and Ray made a mental note of them. He then went on to talk about each pokemon's strengths, as well as the rules of three. Ray found them important, so he made a quick note of the information on his note pad. Surely that information would be very useful in the future, better make sure he doesn't forget that either.

It was then that he brought out umbrella's, and told the students to open them up. Ray reluctantly opened the umbrella up, and put it above his head. He also made sure Rey was in his arms as well so he didn't run out into the rain. Soon the whole area was covered in water, and the sun was clouded over. Five minutes later, the rain eventually stopped and Ray put the umbrella away. He looked over at the teacher as he stated that he had an assignment for each of them. It was supposed to be a solo assignment, so there was no need for any partners. He wanted them to go look around the campsite and look for the plastic bowls that were around the area that had water in them. It seemed simple enough, but he wanted them to think about how some areas had more shade and thus had more water since the sun didn't evaporate the moisture. So Ray went on his way, and finally released Rey "I need you to uh... have some eyes in the sky as we look around. If you see anything let me know" he whispered, as they went their own way.

Ray made sure to take note of the dampness of the terrain. He also made sure to look at the vegetation, the more greenery there was the more likely there was a water source near by. He knelt down, and took a closer look and noticed that the area to the right had a bit more shade than the area to the left. Keeping the teachers words in his mind, he headed towards the right. He had been searching for quite a while, until he heard Rey squawk loudly. He looked up and saw his partner circling an area a little bit a head of him. So he made his way over and saw on of the bowls the teacher had stated was in the area. He smiled, as hugged Rey as he flew into his arms happily "good job finding the bowl! Your sharp eyes really helped this time around, it's nicely hidden so it would have been hard to find by myself" he stated, as he waited. Ray sighed, his thoughts drifting back to his own problems.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: --- ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:36 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava listened as Mr. Sharp began going over what they would be doing today. He went over the rule of threes. 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food. Three weeks!? That seemed insane to Ava. Then, he began to pass around umbrellas. She looked at her umbrella with a little confusion as he went on. It was such a sunny day! Why would they need this? Then, the Feraligatr began to dance and the cloud overhead darkened. Ava managed the umbrella open just as the rain began to fall. She shivered in the new found cold, but Ava didn't mind the change too much. She was tempted to go jump around in some newly created puddles, but she stopped herself from leaving the bench. Once the weather subsided, Mr. Sharp began on once more.

He started up on where water was often found, which was typically in shadier places where the sun couldn't reach. It was up to them to find some, by themselves. The young girl wasn't keen on doing something without her friends, but she had Fritz at the least. Ava stood as the rest of the class dispersed. Looking around a little, she walked over by the treeline, letting Fritz move onto the ground and look around. The little bug jumped about as Ava looked for herself. She looked for green vegetation and mushrooms namely, up until she heard Fritz let out a small, high pitched noise from another direction. She quickly walked over to him, seeing he had found some mushrooms. "Good job!" she smiled to her pokemon, letting him climb up her leg and back onto her blazer, leaving tiny mud tracks on her leg as he went up. Nearby some mushrooms, the two of them found a little bowl with a decent amount of water inside. "Look," she said to her little pokemon. "There's some mushrooms, and some moss on that rock. Thanks for finding this!" She gently stroked Fritz's fuzzy back. The two of them began looking around a little more for some more bowls.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:49 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus walked into the campsite feeling more than a bit nervous. He had wandered off into the forest, which wasn't unusual for him. He had also lost track of time while he wandered. The second part also wasn't unusual for him, but it always served to land him in trouble. Heck, it was kinda the reason he was here in Ordell to begin with! He kept ending up in Eterna forest whenever his parents fought, or something happened at school. His dad had decided he couldn't be called anymore and sent him to Ordell.
To be fair, Marcus sometimes wondered why sending him to a school that had it's own forest seemed like a good way to remedy that.

He really hadn't been skipping class, but he knew people weren't likely to believe it. Or to believe that he really didn't mean to do it.
And that was the part that he really wasn't looking forward to. Explaining himself and having it met with skepticism (cause really he couldn't help it much, sometimes he didn't even notice he was doing it) He didn't mind punishments much but being asked for an explanation and not being believed about things you couldn't help after you gave the explanation.that was just the worst.
That or actually being asked what was on his mind to make him walk off like that.then getting mad when he didn't open up about it.
Yeah Marcus wasn't feeling like explaining to the teacher, maybe he could just walk in unnoticed. Ninja style his way through this?
He quickly made his way around, hoping the teacher hadn't seen him. He was content to see Elijah had also been late..arriving only a bit before him. His eyes landed on Rey who was apparently was already in the class activity. Putting on a smile to keep the dread he felt hidden Marcus tapped Rey on the shoulder, glad that he had at least come to class this time.
How was that for backwards.
"Hey Rey fill me in here" he whispered "what's goin' on? What are we doing?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: OutdoorsII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray was deep in thought, and he really didn't know what he was supposed to do now. He sighed, his eyes looking at the bowl of water. Rey swooped down and landed on a tree branch a little bit above his location. The bird pokemon ruffled his feathers and cleaned himself up a bit as Ray thought about the past. He honestly didn't know what he was doing anymore. He had originally come to the academy in his sisters place, and he did so in order to fulfill her dreams. However, lately he felt more and more out of place. Why was he trying to replace his sister? He shouldn't be here, he was never supposed to be here. Another sigh escaped his lips, before he felt something on his shoulder. He jumped, yelping a bit loudly as he whipped around to see who it was. He was surprised to see Marcus behind him, and he flushed red embarrassed. He fiddled with his fingers, "o... oh sorry" he muttered, his eyes darting to the side. He scared the crap out of him!

Once he gained his composure, he turned back towards the boy as he asked him to fill him in and tell him what was going on. He rubbed the back of his head "er... he basically just talked about survival and stuff... mainly about the rule of threes" he said. He slowly reached into his bag and pulled out some papers "I have some notes but... um I sort of missed the first bit since I uh... wasn't paying close attention at the time" he admitted. He gave the boy some time to look over the notes he had taken before continuing. He then pointed towards the bowl "we were told to go look for bowls with water in them, and take into account different details that would lead us to said bowl. So we spread out and were told to trust our pokemon and look for the bowls... er which is what I did" he explained. He didn't know if Marcus understood anything he just said, after all he wasn't the greatest when it came to explaining things. Another sigh left his lips, as he held his elbow with his other hand awkwardly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: --- ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:32 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus couldn't help but laugh quietly when Ray squealed, although his eyes darted around to check if anyone else heard. "Sorry" he said once the reaction passed "didn't mean to scare ya"
Having Ray around was already starting to make his mood better, it was kinda the same way that his sister and cousins back home did. Marcus would mess with them or joke around and suddenly things didn't seem that bad.
He took a glance at the notes Ray presented him and quickly took a picture of them with his phone. It was standard protocol for him, since he was a slow reader. He always found it easier to just take a picture and look through the pictures later when he had time.
He shook off Ray's apology that he wasn't paying attention showing him he wasn't really bothered by it. He could always ask Elijah or Ava for things he had missed..or Tera..or Eve. (who he waved to from where he was)
It occurred to Marcus that he knew everyone in the class, and more to the point he could call everyone in the class a friend, it was a nice thought.
He gave Ray a look when the charizard student finished on a self-predicative note. It was a habit that Marcus had decided his friend should break.
"You're fiiinneee" he said putting both hands on the boy's shoulders and making a face trying to lighten him up. "so we need to find bowls of water? Guess I better use Philip" he said releasing his ducklett. His pokemon hadn't grown much in the month he had been with them and Marcus wondered if he should train them more. He was just never that interested in it.
"Help me find water?" Marcus asked the ducklett who waved at Ray and Rey with a wing before looking around the campsite.
"hey we should grab some lunch after class He said to Ray "I kinda skipped breakfast today, we can go over the notes then. Plus, there's something I wanna show you."
Through the month he had been meeting up with Ray for meals with different degrees of success. Marcus had come to expect it and while he did it to ensure Ray didn't skip lunch himself the brunette had to admit he liked the routine of it and had come to look forward to it.
Looking around the campsite he wondered where he would find water the most. He realized with some frustration that he had missed the lecture that would probably help with this but clamped down on that feeling to observe what everyone else was doing. This had been a defense mechanism for Marcus since his habit to wander off had become more prominent. He had learn to take cues from people around him and figure out his way from there.
He noticed Ava had looked at where things were growing, Which..made sense now that he really thought about it. Plants grew around water.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
ProudCampsiteAnd I post XD

It appeared that Eli answered just a little too late, but he made sure to keep note of what everyone had said as well Mr. Sharp’s explanation to his question. It made sense as he spoke deeply into the subject and he couldn’t help but think about the things his brother had to go through back in Fortree as a ranger. The times he returned home covered in mud or scratched up from, well he never wanted to tell Eli exactly what had beaten him up but Eli felt he had been in a tussle is some wild pokemon or people of the villainous variety. Then he proceeded to hand them umbrellas. Okay now Eli was just drawing a blank on this one, why would the professor hand these to him on such a sunny day? Well he got his answer when he asked his Feraligator to use Rain Dance and a storm began to downpour above them. He immediately opened it up but Poochyena was enjoying the rain by splashing in the growing puddle- looks like she was going to need a bath later…He told them to trust their pokemon and their abilities to search for bowls filling with water somewhere in the forest around them. He nodded to the professor and proceeded to go looking around. He looked down at the splashing pup and said, “Okay girl time for you to shine! Let’s find that bowl,”She stopped and barked happily that he was complimenting her in a way and began to sniff the air and look around. User Image
She barked again and skipped over some bushes and Eli followed suit. From what he remembered from his brother’s Yena she was able to track using even the faintest of odors and see in the darkest time of day. As they maneuvered through the woods Eli was finding it a little irritating carrying the umbrella and climbing over foliage at the same time,
“Well it’s already covered in Poochyena slobber.” He folded the umbrella up and immediately felt the light rain, but hey rain never hurt anyone. He tucked the umbrella’s hook onto his belt and continued his trek behind Poochyena. She sniffed the air and at a few points rustled her fur from the water. After a little while he found himself at a slight incline down the path and Poochyena was darting left and right. Eli wasn’t sure what she was doing but realized that she had found…something? “What is it girl? Did you find something?”
He looked around and stopped his looking at a bundle of bushes on the incline,"Wait a minute…” He bent down to approach them and pushed the foliage aside. His expression grew into excitement as he found laying inside the bushes was a bowl, gathering water from the various leafs that where angled due to the incline. This would be a pretty good place water gathering, so he made note of it before reaching in for the bowl. He blushed happily and rubbed Poochyena's ear,“Great job girl! Here a treat,” he reached into his pocket and pulled out a few of the rare candies he had recieved recently. He didn't want to use them all up at once, not knowing what it would do to her, so he only gave her three and boy did she enjoy them! He rose up and they walked back to the campsite.
He was beginning to regret his decision to close the umbrella, but again water never hurt anyone...he just needed to find a towel or something since his entire self was partially drenched in rain. Approaching the site he found Ray and Marcus there. He raised a hand up to them,
"Hey there you are Marcus! I was wondering when you'd show up! Guess you still have to find your bowl of water then huh? Did you find yours Ray?” He looked to the boy, but something on his face changed Eli's mood. He looked almost shaken, or sleep deprived both could look similar. He didn't want to be rude and point it out and changed the subject back to the bowls, which hesaw Ray in fact had one,"Great job! Did Rufflet help out a lot in finding it? If it wasn't for Poochyena I might not have found mine...” he rustled his hair a bit to try and dry it off a little while nervously laughing at his last comment.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Blinded By Silence

ShyWolfHeart

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:56 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
profile▐ ▌pokémon▐ ▌inventory

Cécile listened closely to what the professor had to say. He diligently took notes, highlighting the most important parts. The rules of three he found particularly interesting. Three weeks without food, huh? He wouldn't have guessed a human could make it that long. And he knew for sure that he couldn't hold his breath for more than a minute.

Once the lecture was over, the demonstration began. Cécile took the umbrella and opened it wide above him, holding Angel closely in his lap. "Wow..." He whispered as the water Pokémon began to dance and water fell from the sky. He closed the umbrella and returned it, feeling the last few drops of warm rain fall onto his cheeks. He smiled and brushed them away, "Come on, Angel. Let's find a bowl."

Cécile's short roaming took him slightly north, where the camp ground became a downhill slope. While plant life definitely helped finding water, there were other things too. He remembered reading about it in a book the other day. "Angel, listen closely. Do you hear any bugs?" The small Ralts tilted her head and together they listened closely. While bugs and wild Pokémon wouldn't be attracted to this particular bowl, the area it was hidden was likely a source for standing water. Sure enough, there was a soft whining sound. Cécile rolled down a little further until the ground leveled out again and peeked under a bush. Sure enough there it was! A little bowl filled with water sitting in a puddle. He smiled and gave Angel a pat on the head before grabbing the bowl and heading back to the class.

User Image
OOC:

Erkowan

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Level: 5
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

Sebastian walked around with his students, making note in his head of each ones progress on his assignment. Ray used his Rufflet's sharp vison to help him search for the small bowl of water, succeeding after a bit of searching. Sebastian smiled at the quiet boy before speaking, "Good job Ray. Very cleaver using your Rufflet to locate the bowl."

Many of the other students had also succeeded in locating the hidden water traps. That pleased the Outdoor Teacher. It meant that his lessons and lectures were taking root and all the young kids were well on their way to becoming good survivalists. That would be a key thing that they would need if they wanted to take on the task of a Pokémon journey.

Glancing up at the sun, Sebastian saw that the shadows had moved during his students activity. Twisting his wrist, he saw the time and clapped his hands to get his wandering students attention, "Alright everyone. Good job to those who found the bowls of water. This is an important skill to have. Water, especially clean water, is necessary to all things when travelling. Being able to locate places where water gathers will help keep you healthy and happy. But it looks like we're out of time for today. Everyone turn in their umbrellas at the fire pit and head out for lunch. Next class we'll be practising using compasses to figure out you're position and using them for navigation. If anyone wants to talk to me, feel free to stay behind. Till tomorrow kids."

[[Class Dismissed]]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

As Ava and Fritz were in search of more bowls, Mr. Sharp called out to them all about the importance of being able to find water in the wilderness. Ava could understand that. Without water, you wouldn't last very long alone. She walked her umbrella back to the firepit, laying it down with a couple others that had already been there. The class seemed to had grown a little in the time that Ava and Fritz were looking for their bowls. Was Marcus always there? Ava honestly didn't remember, but something seemed just a little off. Perhaps it was the fact that people were beginning to walk away from class. Making sure Fritz was on her shoulder, Ava began walking away from the campsite. "Good job today!" she said to her little bug. She smiled greatly, stroking the back of her Joltik with a small finger. Next class was apparently compasses. Ava couldn't wait for it. The idea of using compasses was incredibly cool. Granted, a lot of things in Outdoors class were that way.

As she walked away with glee, she looked out into the woods. Maybe she could try and catch some pokemon sometime. Ava did have one red pokeball deep in her bag. But what should she catch? The young girl honestly hadn't a clue about that. She thought about it on her way to lunch.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:48 am
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
ProudCampsiteAnd I post XD

Eli rustled his hair free of stagnant water, Poochyena doing the same thing. At the moment it looked like the two were twins.He looked up and saw more of his classmates arriving with their own bowls and Mr. Sharp was looking pretty proud of everyone. He began to announce the ending to the lesson by stating how important finding water in the wild is. Eli found his notebook and took it out to add his words to the notes. He looked up again and Mr. Sharp told them class was over and that they could depart after leaving the umbrellas. ELi smiled and strolled over and took the umbrella from his belt loop, “Thank you Mr. Sharp!”
User Image
He looked around and noticed the time. he had plenty of time before the next class and after being in the forest for the assignment-he wanted to still be in there. Something about the forest was just so calming and peaceful to him, like he was back home. He waved to the others and stated,
“See you guys later I want to do some more exploring before class starts.” He jogged off with Poochyena running alongside him. Seemed she was having fun with the forest adventures as well. He entered through the bushes and into the forest's depths.

Exit to Forest

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Blinded By Silence

ShyWolfHeart

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:52 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Tatiana (always)

___MOOD = Panicked

___ACTIONS = Running

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Josh watched as Tatiana shrugged off the water, then went to sniffing the ground. They were sent off in search of bowls, but the pokemon seemed more interested in following a root into the nearby woods. After getting a few steps in, she shoved her nose into the soft loam, then huffed. Josh looked around a few moments, obviously embarrassed. He nuged the fossil pokemon, who looked around then started stomping off. It wasn't until Josh saw the broken plastic in one of her footprints that he pulled out her pokeball and recalled Tatiana.

"Um... Tatiana broke one of your bowls." Josh waited until the teacher had finished talking to several other students, then approached. He offered the broken plastic chunks, then sat down, waiting for the whatever was planned after class.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 10
Strong Jaw - Naughty
Tackle
Tail Whip
Roar*
Stomp*

Items

Rare Candy x5
Pokeballs x1 (Great)

Erkowan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Class, Hoppu, Flare > Hoppu, Flare : xxx

After listening to the teacher's words, Tera went quick to work; she wanted to make up for being late. "Hey guys! I need yer help!" She said as she caught the balls she just threw in the air. At the end of the class she didn't wind up finding any bowls of water, not that she and her Pokemon weren't trying; it was that her Natu was still somewhat tired and nodding every now and again and the pink haired girl took those nods as directions to check out. Her Charmander was more concerned of things sneaking up on her like she grown accustomed to in the forest area.

When class ended, Tera chose to stay to eat at the campsite. Pulling out the sandwiches she had packed the day before, she started passing them around her team for them to eat. The two seemed curious at first but after a few sniffs they happily nibbled at it. A beeping sound soon came from her PokeGear. "Whelp... It looks like we need ta getsa packin' for somethin!'" She told her team with a grin on her face after she finished reading the message on her device. With a quick clean up of her lunch, she and her Pokemon left the campsite to get ready for the field trip thingy. She wasn't too sure what to expect from this turn of events but regardless she was pumped!

[[Exit]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

Quote:

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Erkowan
Crew