Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:21 am
Beach/Izumi

"I'm sure it's fine. But you might want to have a hadfull of food ready. Your dratini did seem like it was fairly... hungry. Was it trying to eat your coat?" She asked, looking down at her pokeball. For the moment, she had forgotten about returning the pokegear... again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:30 am
[Beach/Citrine

"Huh? Oh--No... I have poke'chow in my coat pocket..." Izumi pulled the bag of food out of her pocket with a sheepish grin. "Which, I guess... I-is a good way to catch pokemon?"

Izumi pressed the button on the pokeball, releasing the large dragon pokemon inside. "Draaaaa..." The pokemon looked around, confused, then noticed food in Izumi's hand and wiggled foward to get closer. "Tiiiiiii~"

"Woah--"Izumi dropped some of the food, surprised that the dragon type had noticed it so quickly.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 am
Beach/Izumi

Citrine burst into giggles at Izumi. "You don't do a lot with pokemon, do you?" She asked, pressing the button on her own pokeball, letting her dratini out as well. It blinked and looked around. "Hello again." She reached out her hand. The dragon scooted over and curled up between Citrine's legs and rubbed against her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 am
Beach/Izumi

"N-no... not really..." She had quite a few pokemon but, despite her going to the trainer center on a regular basis, she wasn't improving very much. Izumi looked at the dragon snake as it ate happily. "A-are... Um.... Dratini hard to train?" She hadn't thought about that before catching it--Dragon types were supposed to be hard to train.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:42 am
Beach/Izumi

"I have no idea. I've never trained one before." She said simply. "But I haven't trained a lot of pokemon. I've got several ghosts and normal type pokemon. But I'll do my best with anything that I catch." She rubbed the dratini's head, and scratched under it's chin. "You can always look at your pokedex for help, or go online... and there's lots of info at the trainer centers. You can try reading the best way to train them." she suggested. "I figure, I must be doing something right. All my pokemon seem to like me, and they get strong enough to evolve."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:52 am
[Beach/Citrine]

"Hrm..." Izumi grumbled a bit. "Only one of my pokemon evolved... and I wasn't even involved in that. She's just really strong on her own."

She took a shakey step towards the dratini and held out her metal hand, placing it gently on its back, wincing, expecting the pokemon to finish eating and decide it didn't want to be caught now. It just purred and arched its back into her hand. "Dwaaa~" A smile spread across the girl's face.

"H-hey... U-um..." She started, remembering why they let the dragons out in the first place. "W-would you like to have a n-name? Um... W-we were thinking... Kitt?" The pokemon didn't make any move that indicated it was displeased. Izumi looked at Citrine, seeing if maybe she could tell what it was thinking or something.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:56 am
Beach/Izumi

"It doesn't look like it minds the name, so long as you keep the food coming." She grinned and looked down at her own dratini. "How about it, you want a name too? I want to call you Knight. Since you saved me, you're kind of like my knight already." The dratini blinked and put it's head in her lap. "I'm... guessing that's not a no then." She rubbed the dratini's head a little more before remembering something.

"Oh! I have a training tip for you. The first tip to being a great trainer is never lose your s**t." She grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:58 am
Beach/Citrine

"W-what?" That was weird tip... Was she saying not to lose her gear, or not to freak out? Probably not to freak out... which was easier said than done. Izumi was almost perpetually losing her s**t.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 am
Beach/Izumi

"Keep your wits about you." Citrine said before looking in her bag. "And keep your valuables safe." She pulled out Izumi's pokegear and held it up to her. "It would be bad if someone found it and used it for bad things."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:10 am
Beach/Citrine

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, reaching out with one fleshy hand and one shiny one, taking the pokegear. "I've been looking everywhere for this! Where'd you find it?"  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 am
Beach/Izumi

"At the mall. When you uh... lost your s**t." She rubbed the back of her neck a little sheepishly. "Ion and I both felt really badly that you got scared like that. So... sorry."  
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 am
[The Deepwater Coves]

Michiko decided that this was the perfect time to get away from all the cold weather and go on this trip. At first she didn't feel like going anywhere, a vacation at home was enough, but Snap brought her the newspaper and saw in his eyes how much he wanted to go when she read the paper out loud. So here they were.

She decided to venture into the Coves and let Snap and Oktavia out as well, and she threw in some bait. This is what she wanted, there wasn't a lot of people around, so it was relatively quiet  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
LexThetaSigma generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:34 am
The Scrubland Clifftops, not keeping the Sneasel

Packing the berries he had gathered in his backpack, he barely paid attention as he reached out, intending to grab one more, yet accidentally grabbed the tip of a Sneasel's tail in the process.

The angry Sneasel scratched at him as he offered one of the berries to make up for the accident. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:27 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
[The Deepwater Coves]

"Well, aren't you a pretty," Oliver said, having coaxed the Seel into shallow water to get a better look. He paused in his gesturing, looking to the side and gave a lazy wave towards Michiko before turning back to the pinniped.

Sucrose had been coaxed to sit and lay down. With her trainer against her and a strange water pokemon in front of her, the absol's tail was energetically wagging.

"Care to come a little bit closer?" He questioned, holding out a bit of food to the Seel, watching the body language and dark brown eyes.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:51 am
[The Beach!]

Lex stretched slightly, getting off the boat a bit later then most and set out along the beach. His Flareon was out, trotting at his side to provide a bit of warmth and Sideways could use some more training. And well, the Flareon had been the one to find his first fossils when he went looking.

Speaking of Fossil pokemon, Lex looked out at the water, debating if letting Nautilator out would be a good idea or not. It was an ocean, certainly the Omanyte should be somewhat at home. He probably should wait a bit till they could find a bit of a secluded place. The coves were a possibility.

BlackFireKitsune

TawnyAngel

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas