Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 pm
[Buffet Area - Aulus, Izaya, Izumi, Jace- Open]

Ah, well, that was interesting- two people able to talk to bug types; Tambrey glanced at Paul, without actively meaning to, in response, then glanced at the other pokémon around; Delic caught her eye, and she smiled a little- there was one she could understand... perhaps she ought to have brought Tarana with her... as well as, of course, her own Ashbel standing beside her.

Ashbel, for her part, was content to hang back with Paul, but was curious of the Izaya and Izumi; the fire type tilted her head, watching them, mostly Izaya, chat away, and glanced at Aulus, sensing... tension there. So Aulus didn't like this chatty human. The Delphox made a note of it and decided to ask Tambrey about it later.

Tambrey frowned slightly- Jerry-kun? Oh, Jerome! She nodded a little, to confirm that, yes, she did know Jerome, but was a little surprised when Izaya dropped the fact that she was a scientist.
"Uh. More a... researcher." She 'clarified' quickly; researcher could be taken as research assistant, pokémon watcher, or anything else involved in the field, hiding her specification in the vastness of the term itself.
"And, yes, we know Jerome." Aulus was... explaining that he didn't seem to be here though, so she left that.

She smiled awkwardly- she hadn't felt herself 'shy' properly for a while- which was an interesting revelation to have at that point- but she didn't disagree with Izaya's description there; that seemed fine, likely even helpful to how she'd be perceived.
Her eyebrows rose as Izaya continued and called Aulus a 'teddy bear'; she was sure her former partner wouldn't like that, nor would he like having it revealed that he had a mechanical arm- though she did note, mentally, that it /was/ interesting to have two people, now, with mechanical arms meeting each other; she realized she was accidentally taking a checklist of similarities between people in the small group then- two with bug type understanding, two with mechanical arms, what else might she be able to list?

Mika did seem cute, waving at Paul like she was, which caused another twitch of a smile, despite Tambrey's growing feeling of unease, especially at the realization of all the things that, right now, would be making Aulus uncomfortable; she was feeling just a little uneasy herself, but she was sure Aulus had it worse up until that point at least.

And then Izaya was feeding an embarrassed looking Izumi a strawberry... An embarrassed looking Izumi who almost immediately seemed to slightly 'flee' to talk to Jace.
Tambrey watched her with a bit of a sympathetic look; she hadn't looked all that comfortable with that, maybe.
"It's nice to meet you, Izumi!" Tambrey still called, anyway, once Izaya had introduced her... and revealed she'd made her own mechanical arm- or not, as Izumi clarified, but still she could fix things inside it, if not program it; that was interesting. She supposed she'd talk with Aulus about it, out of interest of what he thought of it, later on.
But there was the matter of what Izaya'd said immediately before introducing Izumi, by name, to consider now, and she'd already felt herself feeling awkward and reddening at the insinuation; especially as Izaya did know, quite well, that she and Rory were dating.
"Er. Nooo. No, um, not a date. Rory and I are still very much, uh, together. He's just not here, yet, I think." Tambrey explained, yet to see Rory, and unaware that he was, in fact, now present at the ball...

She wasn't entirely sure what to make of this... very chatty, somewhat... inappropriate Izaya; she'd heard things about him, of course, and she knew he could be playful, but she hadn't experienced him being quite... like this before.
And then he described her taking the role of 'lovely item'? She did a double take at that, but was entirely confused of how exactly to respond, as Izaya was responding to the compliment she'd paid to his jacket, and then complimenting her dress and... teasing Aulus again?
"Uh. Thank you? I... I'm not sure I like being called a 'lovely item' though. And, um, I'm not sure if Paul would either..." She tried to say it with a smile still, as though trying to coax him away from saying such things in such ways instead of directly telling him not to.

Finally, though, there was the matter of the kiss suggestion. Again Tambrey, though she -was- feeling a bit flustered, decided to keep an awkward smile and deflect, or deflate, the suggestion carefully.
"Oh, I don't, uh, think Aulus would want to do that, and besides, um, that would be very awkward. I'm sure the pokémon wouldn't want people feeling awkward; they've seemed so friendly and nice so far."

It certainly wasn't scowling and a telling off, as Aulus had given; Tambrey remained more awkward, if pleasant, and almost apologetic, though still tried to be clear.
She'd also glanced at Jace, apologetically, in case he'd been paying attention and had found it awkward as well. She was rather glad she hadn't introduced herself to anyone else yet that night- explaining a new name, if overheard, might have been awkward, but she had come -as herself-; glasses and all, she would be recognizable as 'Tambrey Greene from Jinko, or Sandalwood' to anyone who'd known her pre-Rocket, so she supposed it wasn't a big deal at all in that regard.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:34 pm
TawnyAngel
Entryway with Kirk (KO)

So it would seem he was a rocket after all, or maybe it was just a coincidence? Sure it was still possible, but he knew about the training exercise in the forest! ", Yes, I do recall that training. It got a bit wild near the end if I recall. However, I was unable to take part in that bit. Had other things that I had going on," that stupid Skiddo she hadn't been able to steal for example, and face-planting into a wall. She was still sour about that bit. Turns out children were smarter than they seemed.

As Kirk tried to figure out Shock's gender, she decided to push the thought of that darn boy aside. She had her own Skiddo now so it didn't matter ", Him, Shock is a male. I have a female as well, but I couldn't bring her for reasons," Mostly the fact that she was not a normal color at all for a Galvantula... and L'électrique still wouldn't of matched her attire for the event ", My Serperior is rather large. The last event I went to with him everyone was looking at me like I was insane for bringing him along to a place I didn't realize would be so terribly crowded."

Keita was a bit shocked to have Kirk ask her inside, never really having anyone ask to do such a thing for her before. However, she soon recovered and gave him a small nod of approval, taking a hold of his offered arm ", I would be glad to have you accompany me inside, even if we do clash," Red and Green, not exactly a good color clash for this time of season.  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:35 pm
Shaddaling

Andre gave Lex a charming smile and a slight bow of his head in greeting. "The pleasure is mine, I'm sure." Auberon's head poked around Andre's legs at the sound of another pokemon nearby, her green eyes trailing over first the Zororak and then his trainer. "As long as Zacharie saves a dance for me, I have no qualms with you taking the first dance." He teased lightly, delighting in his little brother's obvious embarrassment.

"Andre..." The elder Dubois tsked as he reached to fix the others hair. "I taught you to dance, show me that my efforts haven't gone to waste." Zacharie sighed but held his arm out for Lex to take. "C'mon then." He grumbled, pointedly ignoring his brother's snickering.

"I'll be at the buffet table when you've finished up." The information broker gave Lex a brief, but polite, bow before making his way towards the buffet table.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:16 pm
VerityHattress
Entryway >> Ballroom with Keita

KO gave a soft chuckle and headed towards the ballroom trailed by his pokemon. "Isn't it always the way with work events? It does keep life interesting though." He could do without the kind of interest that meant him getting pelted with hail but considering what had happened to him since the incident with Articuno did seem rather mild in comparison. "What's your background though?" he continued as they entered the fabulously decorated ballroom; KO had to pause for a moment to admire it before adding; "I studied chemistry myself." This was supposed to be a covert way of asking Keita what department she was in - or possibly working towards - but he wasn't sure if she would pick up on it or not.

As he spoke KO scanned the ballroom for anyone else he knew, Lex would be here tonight - he had no doubt of that - but he wasn't sure about most of the rest of his acquaintances.

<> Imperator commented from behind KO. When his trainer didn't turn around to acknowledge him he made a small disgusted noise and turned to Regina. <> A fair trade was no robbery.

<> the classy cat purred lazily after a few moments of thought, crouching down so that the smaller pokemon could scramble up. <> she added as she stood up again and trotted forward to catch up with KO.

<> agreed the newly mounted Ralts.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:41 pm
insidiousEnigma
[To the Ball room! Lex/Zach

Lex chuckled and nodded. "I'll make sure to remind him." He looped his arm in Zacharies and started to the dance floor. "Embarrassing older brother?" He questioned, sotto voice. "Charming, isn't he?"

Yoketron gave a polite bow towards Auberon, and followed his trainer. Nickle chuckled giving a lazy wave of a tentacle at the pair and floated along. She grinned brightly. <>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm
Shaddaling

Auberon gave the other pokemon a quick, stumbling bow in return. Her gaze darting to Zacharie worriedly before scampering after her retreating trainer, if Andre was leaving the smaller one alone then it must be safe.

"He's not that embarrassing...only when we're in settings like this." He grumbled as they made their way to the dance floor. Once they were among the other dancers, the purple-haired boy swung Lex gently around until he could place his hand on his friend's waist "I only know how to lead, I hope that's alright." He said, just barely loud enough to the other to hear.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:02 pm
insidiousEnigma

"Mmhm? I have an elder sister, she can get embarrassing, occasionally." Mostly when she was threatening who ever he was dating at the time. He gave a little finger wave to his pokemon, keeping them from following him on the floor.

"Ooh, it's fine," unexpected but certainly fine. "I promise not to step on your toes." Lex set a hand on his friends shoulder looking up. "And besides, the taller individual does tend to lead," and Zach had about four inches on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:17 pm
[Andre at the Buffet Table Thingy Open to interaction]

With his pokemon at his heels, Andre made his way over to the buffet table with little effort. "Seems like Zacharie's quite popular." He sighed, glancing down at Auberon from the corner of his eye. "Taaail?" The man nodded as if in agreement. "He'll be fine, don't worry." He hummed lightly as he stepped up to the far end of the buffet, pale eyes scanning over the various foods.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:31 pm
Shaddaling

"I have limited experience with elder siblings," Zacharie started, slowly leading the blond into a simple waltz. Andre had taught him a couple of different dances, but he wasn't sure what Lex knew...so this was probably a safe bet. "but I feel that most elder siblings are embarrassing from time to time." He rolled his eyes a bit before turning his eyes down to make sure they were moving in the right direction. "I'll try not to step on your toes either. I'm not the best dancer..." He mumbled, easily losing himself in the repetitive, box step.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 pm
insidiousEnigma

"It does seem to be a trend," Lex replied, keeping in time of the slow repetitive, box steps. "You are doing just fine," He added. "So, how have things been? Since you moved out and all, got your own room. Got a promotion, moving up places!"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm
[Ballroom - Open]

Taking in the room, Rory kept an eye out for anyone he might recognize as he made his way around. There were a lot of unfamiliar faces, trainers most likely, maybe a couple Rockets he wasn't familiar with. Deciding a drink and perhaps a snack was in order, he was ready to change course when Thor let out an excited cry and raced down off of his shoulder and onto the floor through the ball.

[Buffet Area - Aulus, Izaya, Izumi, Jace, Tambrey, Open]

The small Pichu darted around the legs of the rest of the attendees; he would be fine, he was small and maneuverable and if it looked like it was going to get sketchy, his sparks would help. But for now the tiny excited mouse was on a mission.

Sniffing about to make sure he was still on course, he managed his way into the small group of people and pokemon. Glancing up, he vaguely recognized the man with the scar on his face before he landed on the exact person he was looking for.

Letting out another excited cry, Thor tugged at the hem of Tambrey's dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:15 pm
Ballroom - Young Lady - Open

Pyre shifted to look back a the young women, with a look of peaked hope at her apparent interest.
"I'll of course be happy to answer your questions, it would be useful to know regardless coming back into Kodo. If you are interested I would like to discuss it in more depth, and perhaps even get your own input as a trainer."
He reached into his pocket, and this time handed her another card, this one personal.
'Officer Acost Prye, KSO Recruitment.'

"Its difficult to tell the current state of things now, Team Rocket has been for the most part pretty quiet. We have a growing hold on things, and certainly much better then it used to be before the KSO established itself, though we are always looking for able bodies to help in the cause." He explained with a slight hint to his smile. "We're hopeful for the future. Of course, League trainers have a knack for showing exceptional fortitude when its needed the most.
And what about you miss? Where were you training before your return to Kodo?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 pm
TawnyAngel
Entryway >> Ballroom - Kirk (KO)

"Very interesting," she agreed, although she always seemed to miss the real action whenever she did do stuff for work. Oh well, surely she wasn't ready for such things as fighting Articuno, but maybe one day she would be. At least she hoped one day she would be ready. When she was asked about her background and then he gave his field, her mind quickly caught on to what he was trying to ask. What a way of wording it! However, her answer wasn't a happy one ", I am still deciding, since I never really got a chance when I was younger to experience what I did and didn't like. I do want to make my way up though, I just don't know to what field at this point in time. At the moment I am as simple of a worker as those in our line of work could be."

Keita gave off a small sigh right as she finished explaining her current predicament with what field she was in, Shock following behind her. The Galvantula didn't pay much attention to what the other two pokemon were doing. That was their own ordinal, not his own. However, it seemed Keita wasn't done talking ", I would probably do good in a field that was related to something to do with the nature of pokemon and observing how they interact. I have always had an interest in that sort of thing... do we have a field for that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 pm
insidiousEnigma
[Citrine to Andre because why not @ Buffet Table/ Open to interaction]

As the purple haired man would scan the table, a small espurr with a pink ribbon about it's neck would seem to appear from one side of the table and grabbed some sort of pastry, shoving it halfway into her mouth.

"Schala!" The pokemon's owner seemed to have been following her. Sheepishly, the pokemon lifted the half eaten snack to her trainer. Citrine put her hands on her hips. "This is not how we behave in public, young lady." The espurr sighed and looked down. Citrine pat the pokemon's head before turning to the man at the table. "I'm terribly sorry." She apologized. "I hope she didn't disturb you." She blinked and stared at the man for a moment. She... recognized him? But from where? ... "Oh!" The ski trip! And he did look kind of like Zacharie. "Excuse me, but aren't you Zacharie's brother?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Lural
[Citrine @ Buffet Table/ Open to interaction]

Andre paid no mind to the pokemon stuff its face as he plucked a small tart up from the table and set it on a napkin. "She's no trouble at all." He said absently, eyes still roving over the spread. He had almost forgotten that someone was standing beside him until her sound of surprised recognition. At the question, the man turned to fully face the green-haired girl.

He couldn't recall her name but the dark skin and green hair were unmistakable. The dreadful skiing trip that Zacharie had insisted he attend...if he remembered correctly she kept falling in the snow... "I am." He said with a smile. "We met at the ski lodge, didn't we?" He cocked his head slightly. "I'm Andre...I'm afraid I don't remember your name."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff