Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jaxon lifted his lance up to the air as clouds formed at the roof of the room they were in. The clouds started to spark lightning before a bolt came down on the lance charging it with power. He then pointed it at the group and let loose the built up energy as light struck out at them. Niko quickly melded into the shadows avoiding the blast and Diane lifted up her gauntlets as the bolts hit them sliding her back a few feet.
Plague watched in amusement.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 pm
Knux_nyan
]

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Lawrence quickly dove out of the way of the blast and landed in front of Kalena.
"Who the hell is Jaxon?"
Eric blocked the blast, but was pushed back several feet, nearly colliding with Cordinia.
"That thing is apparently. Don't ask questions, just fight the clearly evil thing!"
Cordinia blocked the blast with her gauntlets and looked to Diane.
"Thanks for the new toys," she said as she rubbed her hands together.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:32 pm
[ooc: *hugs and pats kalena's head* Misfortune still is bothering you huh? ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi walked in front of Shinochi and held her hand out towards the light blast that headed for them. She blasted a molten, flaming ball at the blast which exploded once it collided with the opposing light blast from Jaxon. She furrowed her eyebrows at Jaxon, then looked at Shinochi, "You better inflict pain on him as much as I want to." she said to her.
Shinochi grinned at Tsuyoi, laughing a little, "Well, I can't do as much damage as you...but I can try." she said before she looked towards Jaxon. She got into a position that looked as if she were getting ready to run, "Guess I'll go say hi." She kicked herself off of the ground and flew towards Jaxon with both of her blades held behind her. When she was about to reach Jaxon, she raised both her blades and swung them both down on Jaxon, "Hi there!" she screamed at him.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 am

"Hello." Jaxon said as he seemed disappear for a moment only to appear behind Shinochi grabbing her in the back of the head hard before swinging her around and launching her back at the group. Niko shifted out of the shadows then and caught shinochi before she could hit anyone. "Head on attacks are gonna be an issue. This guy uses lightning to increase his speed." Niko said.
Diane grunted as she launched herself at Jaxon ignoring Niko. "Wait!" Jaxon then swung his lance into the ground as water appeared from the air blasting Diane off her feet back toward the group. Water filled the room which also prevented Niko from melding with the shadows.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Yeah, another rough night v_v maybe I should see how long I can last without sleep v_V))

Kalena saw as Shinochi went in to attack Jaxon but Jaxon was much faster than she was. Then Diane went to attack Jaxon, then Jaxon flooded the room.

She raised her keyblade up and immediately was moving the water away from her making it freeze at the same time. She really didn't want to start flying right now. Especially when Jaxon wasn't the worst thing here.

She started to pull the water back from everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Jaxon grabbed her head hard, she struggled around a little, "Ow, ow ow ow!" Then, when he threw her back towards her group, "NYAAAAGH!!!" she screamed while flying. Thankfully, Niko caught her, preventing a hard landing for her, "Whoa...thanks lil buddy." She hopped out of Niko's arms and felt the back of her head, then looked at her hand. "Huh...no blood." she grinned at Jaxon, "Guess that makes him less tougher than Wakai." She watched as Diane attempted an attack too, but it ended up with Jaxon flooding the room with water. "Oh cr*p." she ran back towards Tsuyoi and hopped on top of her to avoid touching the water.
Tsuyoi didn't show any reaction when Shinochi hopped on top of her, and looked down at the water that was almost knee deep. "You know, it's just water." she said to Shinochi.
Shinochi chuckled, "Yeah, I know, I just don't wanna get wet, you know how long it always takes for me to get dry." she responded. When Kalena began to pull the water from the group, she grinned and patted Tsuyoi's head, "Thanks, by the way, for being my pole." She hopped off of Tsuyoi and looked at Niko, "So what's the plan of attack?"

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:19 pm

"He's the leader of the Organization. So he's tough and a master of lightning. From what i can see he use's the lightning to increase his speed to inhuman levels. I only know one other who could match his speed. But i don't think he wants to be anywhere near wielders." Before Niko could formulate a plan Jaxon appeared in front of him brought his lance up in a upwards strike in which Niko blocked with his keyblade but got sent flying into one of the pillar hard. The little heartless fell to the ground and was not rising.
Diane saw this and rushed Jaxon again swinging her fists at at him and every impact sounded like a shotgun blast even tho he blocked each hit with his lance.
On the throne Plague grinned as she lifted her hand and a poison cloud started to spread out from the throne toward the fighters.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:38 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ))

Kalena heard what Niko said, however Jaxon attacked and possibly knocked Niko out.

"well if its fast, lets go fast!" Kalena said, however as soon as Plague was forming poison clouds, Kalena raised her keyblade at the sky
"aerogra."

A massive gale started to form from behind Kalena giving those on her side a temporary speed boost and to slow Jaxon down some and to push Plague's clouds of toxins back.

Kalena was unable to attack this turn.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:44 am
[ooc: Hang on, Knux, Tsuyoi isn't attacking, she's still on standby... confused
And oh my god, I edited...I'm such an idiot...]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi was surprised when Jaxon had suddenly attacked Niko, rendering him unconscious. She looked at Jaxon with gritted teeth, "Hey! Jerk!" She brought her blades together which formed an X, and she spoke a few words under her breath. As she did so, it seemed as if two more of her were phasing out of her. When she was finished speaking, she had two clones of herself, "Lets see if you can handle three of me." she said with a grin. What made things better was when Kalena gave everyone a speed boost. They all looked at Kalena and gave her a thumbs up with a smirk, then turned back to Jaxon, "Shino trio assault!" All at once, they charged Jaxon to assist Diane. With Kalena's speed boost, their movement was much more difficult to track now.
Tsuyoi's armor still had the effect to immunize poison, but it was uncertain if it would work for Plague's poison. Though, Kalena used aerogra to disperse the poison. She glared at Plague, cracking her knuckles, she couldn't wait to get into a fight with her.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Eric put a hand ot his chin at the mention of Jaxon's speed.
"Speed... that give me an id..." his sentence was cut off by the room slowly flooding. "So much for that plan. Got any ideas Coriander?"
Cordinia clasped her hands together and looked to Jaxon.
"Don't call me that in public. and yes. It's incredibly stupid and risky, but it's about all I can think of at this point," She said running up to the beast. She grabbed the point Jaxon's lance and pulled it toward herself, the lightning shocking her gauntlets and seizing her muscles. "BREAK THE DAMN THING!"

Eric rushed over to Cordinia's position and swung at the shaft of the lance. His heavy blade smashed through the shaft and Cordinia let go of her end and fell to one knee. Eric kicked the end of the lance away from Jaxon before grabbing Cordinia and running back toward Lawrence, who stood dumbfounded at what just happened. Cordinia and Eric were coughing hard. Lawrence ran up to them.
"Are you two alright?"
Cordinia laughed.
"I guess I know what getting struck by lightning feels like now. Pardon me if I pass out in a moment," she said as she tried to stand up. She fell flat on her back, her muscles twitching. Lawrence sighed.
"Looks like she's out for the fight. You aren't looking great yourself. You watch over her. I'll finish the b*****d off," He said. He pushed his way past Eric before he could object.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 am

The thing is once Eric struck Jaxons lance it did more then just break it. it took his arm with it. Jaxon jumped back to avoid Shinochi's attack and an oncoming punch from Diane. Once he was far enough away everyone could see his arm was gone but what was odd was that there was no blood. just sparks. "Hmm. This is troublesome." He said as he pulled back his hood revealing his face and tearing off his cloak sleeve revealing the mechanical wiring that was most of his arm....or what was left of it. Sparks started to fly off his arm as metal started to form fast and a new arm was made. He flexed it as skin grew covering up the metal. He grinned as a new lance formed in his hand.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

(i noticed X3)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:18 am
[ooc: But yeah, I'm going to assume you meant Shinochi ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi and her two clones stopped attacking Jaxon once he revealed his arm was gone, only to be replaced by sparks coming from it that became metal. "Whoa, cool." Shinochi and her two clones said, they then put their blades together, "I have some tricks up my sleeves too." they all said with a grin. Starting from the guard of their blades, flames began to run down their blades until it reached the tip. "Haven't gone serious in a long time..." they all said, as they all examined their blades. They all looked towards Jaxon, "But, whatever." They noticed Lawrence charging towards Jaxon, and they all moved in on Jaxon too. When Shinochi from Jaxon's front, her two clones attacked from behind.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:09 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ))

Kalena was in shock when Eric literally broke Jaxon's arm off, but what was even more of a shock was when Jaxon regenerated his arm. How could this be?! Plus it was a metal arm. Was he made of metal? Then again, she was in shock that Jaxon was Kalen's nobody. Kelina would have enjoyed this fight, if she was at full strength with power.

"That's not even fair!" Kalena said out loud in response to Jaxon regenerating his arm.

She shot a blizzard spell up onto the ceiling, she was hoping to make it collapse on top of Jaxon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:30 am

Just then a lightning bolt intercepted the blizzard attack. Static filled the air as energy charge up in Jaxon's lance. He waited till they were all close before jump back into the air and releasing a beam of lightning into the wet ground they were all standing on. Diane noticed this and jumped back and called out. "GET OFF THE GROUND!" The lightning impacted supercharging the water with electricity.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi's ears perked up, hearing Diane, "Ah cr*p." she jumped into the air, but her two clones were too slow to act. They both were electrocuted, both letting out a painful scream before poofing into smoke. Shinochi gritted her teeth, "Damn, my twins..." she commented before looking at Jaxon, but she grinned. "I'll have to kick it up a notch." one of her blades returned to its normal state before she sheathed it. She then summoned her keyblade to take its place. It was then engulfed in flame, "This time..." she said to herself before looking at Jaxon.
Tsuyoi shot molten lava under her to raise the ground under her. It was just about high enough where the electricity wouldn't reach. She looked up at Shinochi, folding her arms, "Hurry up Shino..." she thought to herself as she tapped her foot on the raised ground under her.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items