Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:50 pm
Farrah watched the maid light the candles each flame seemed to bring her closer and closer to reality of the situation, she looked down at herself slightly embarrsed and blushed abit,"Oh yes well thats good", she states finishing up her soup as another servant came by and gave her the main dish. She takes a sip of wine probably noting she looked horrible most likely at the moment, she looked over at him,"You are free to do what else you need to I see you have worked out most the problems in the household already", she comments,"And you can also give yourself a pay increase I see that you have done an exceptional job", she begins to eat again.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles"I just like things in order. I have what you human call OCD. And I do not need a pay raise. What money I get I just give to charity or to help those in need."He wasn't like most demons. He was of an ancient breed one that came before angels and humans

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:40 pm
He gave his money to charity? Why? She frowns she didn't understand it everything she was told about demons where evil, they were the bad guys they didnt have a heart they were soul less they sought out coruption in others they were always the evil to the good. She stares down at her plate, OCD? thats probably why everything was freaking spotless.. she could have gotten a slob who didn't know how to do there damn job or wasn't as effiecent so to speak but she knew that she was at least in good hands... she looks up at him and states,"Alright I see well do whatever you see fit", she turns back to her plate swallow the last of her dinner she didn't even think she could look at the desert this was hard enough to eat. She then gets up from the table,"I will be preparing for bed goodnight", she states.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

Lucian nods and bows with his hand over his heart"As you wish. A maid is already cleaning and preparing your room. Fresh linen and all. And so you know my lady not all demons are evil, I am an ancient demon. I was born when human and angels were not even around. My kind were good and kind. we helped those in need. It was only after angels and humans and other races appeared that demons turn dark. Most are fallen angels. The real demons are in hiding because your"god" and his angels want to wipe us out. I don't like hiding."He smiles then turns to leave"If you have need of me just ring the bell that is in your room now"

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:43 pm
Farrah frowns it was alittle hard to believe everything he told her but she would anyways for now why not? what reason did he have to lie to her? He didnt' seem to be gaining anything for it. She paused and nodded leaving the diner table and heading toward her room where she entered slightly nervous as the room was already cleaned and she only exited it about half an hour ago. Wow this was abit over whelming but she assumed she could manage after all no harm done right? She crawls back in bed and not wanting to sleep at first grabs a book in the draw of her bed stand it was some author locally around here and it was a story about some grotesque monster and his creator? (lol mary shelly's frankenstein) She was on chapter one so far the book was abit of a bore but she heard it was suppose to be good... She flips through the pages looking through them pondering on the thoughts.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image

Lucian left the mansion to walk the land. He took his shirt off and let large beautiful white dragon like wings out.He took to the sky and flew for the first time in ages.He missed the feel of the wind on his body"Young mistress doesn't know much of the land or of the beings that live on it. She see demon as evil, true there are some that are but they are mostly fallen angels. Only a few true borns are evil and corrupted."He shakes his head as he flew. He went by her window without realizing it

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
As she read it became more intense as the story progressed and it was about to start getting into the creatures development that was strung together by human body parts when Lucian flew by the window, she jumps at as the sudden shadow catches her eye and shivers, she threw the book on the floor and cowers in bed pulling the covers up to her nose, she didn't dare blow out the candle now she was scared out of her boots. Or so the phrase goes.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

Lucian flew for a while only to get strock by a bolt of lightning. He groans as he hits the ground. He was now really far from the mansion. He pushes himself up.his wings were hurt. He looks at who attacked him."Figure an angel attack for no reason at all"

The angel glares"Demon you do not deserve life. Your kind is foul and evil!"it attacks again.

Lucian dodges"Tis not my kind that is evil! I have done nothing to be attacked by you!"He had to be careful. He knew the laws of this land to well.Even though he was being attacked.He couldn't attack back unless his master gave him premission

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:41 pm
Farrah was hudled unneathe the covers a flash of lightening sounded in the distance and she shut her eyes tightly why did she have to see a shadow? why did it have to be night time and there was probably going to be a storm to break... she frowns getting up as she goes around the room and grabs the candle that was on her dresser bringing it toward the bedstand she picks up the book and puts it away no more scary stuff for tonight. She heads over toward her bed and gets in staring out the window wondering if the storm was going to break.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

Lucian kept dodging as he tries to get back to the mansion. He hissed as he was hit again. He held his side as he fold his wings.He really wanted to strike back but he couldn't. the jewels and gems were glowing as he tries to heal.

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:14 pm
Farrah frowned the storm wasn't breaking that was odd but she was to scared to go over to the window and look after what had happened earlier, she gets up cautiously and goes to pull the cord for a servant to come up she sits on the bed waiting as they approach the room and knock, she does her usual summons of 'enter' as the maid comes in,"Is lucian still up I need him to brew me something up to sleep", she mummers but to her surprise the made shakes her head,"I'm sorry miss he isn't around I think he went out". Farrah frowns went out? Went out for what? Bread, eggs, butter? They had everything what did he need to go out for? She shoos away the maid and then sits there brooding abit,"Well he does have the rights to go out he isn't a slave", she reminds herself harshly.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Lucian was barely able to block the last attack. He stumbles back some. He glares at the angel."You are pathedic. You strike when one cannot fight back. A coward that is unworthly of light" He flinches as there was a bright flash. when it cleared the angel was gone. He coughs up some blood. He wiped his mouth and walked back to the mansion. He held his side"I really hate angels"He also hated his powers being bound. The only things demon hate when they are made slaves their true powers are locked away until their master gives them premission

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:49 pm
Farrah frowns she wans't sure why but she knew she wasn't gonna be able to sleep til he got back, she gets up and taking the candle with her as she creeps down the hallway from her room, she exits and heads down the stairs toward the kitchen wondering if he was there nope... She leaves there and goes up to his study/room checking them both she sighed he wans't there either,"No worries...", she said to herself outloud hoping to ease her fear but she was worried, worried that something got ahold of him like those evil bandits that killed her father, like the virus of scarlet fever that swept through town taking her mother, yes she was very worried because even if he was a demon and an OCD freak she knew she was starting to make a friend and never seeing him again caused her to worry very much.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

Lucian held his bleeding side. his wings were bleeding as well. He took a deep breath and walks into the mansion from the back. Once inside he locked it and walks towards his room. He needed to lay in hot water for a while. He also knew he was going to need to clean the blood off the ground. One of his friends who was a guard saw him. He helps him to his room

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:26 pm
Farrah sighed, what was she doing here? She didn't know but as she was about to exit she hears the door opening and looks up in horror to see Lucian coming through the door way with another servant,"Oh my go-", she cuts off as she heads over to him nearly dropping the candle on the floor,"What happened", she demanded looking at the person who was helping him in as if he had to do something with it. She looks down where did he go? Was he mugged? Was there mansion in danger of a attack of some sorts? Parnoid she started to tremble alittle this was bad.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas