Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:54 pm
[Zevran, the fields]

"I'll appreciate the sight, but I'm dating someone," Lex said giving an easy smile. "And I'm not sure that my current lover is into the idea of open relationships," and he wasn't going to attempt anything like it with civilians. He did not need the drama.

"Mmhm, but somehow it does not surprise me that your body is a literal canvas."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:14 pm
[Lex, the fields]

Dating someone? Well that was unexpected, for a little while there he had thought that perhaps something was starting here, pity. Oh well, at least he would see the lost opportunity off with a joke.

Slightly surprised though he was Zevran grinned over at Sasha. "Only not sure? Perhaps you should call them and ask! I am flexible. Very flexible."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:40 am
TawnyAngel
[Zevan the fields]

Lex snickered, debating it over before shaking his head. "No, no, no. That.. that is something that I would need to talk to him about. Context, certainly not something to talk about over the phone or in text." A phone call was better then text but still!

"But we can exchange numbers," he suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:02 pm
[Lex, the fields]

Zevran noted the gender as a point of interest and gave Sasha another mildly salacious smile. "Is it not? Well you know your partner of course; I would be happy to swap numbers and hear from you again, regardless of his response." Sasha had been entertaining company so far and seemed to know something about pokemon which would be of use given the little creature on his shoulders...

Which was now nibbling curiously at his right ear. It tickled.

"Tch tch tch!" Zevran raised a hand to gently fend off the Caterpie. "My friend I have nothing against ear nibbling but, and I mean no offence, this is the wrong time and place and while you are very cute you are not that sort of cute." Perhaps it was hungry, he would have to find something to feed it. What did a Caterpie eat anyway?

"Ah, but my number." Zevran turned his attention back to Sasha and fetched his phone out of one of his jacket pockets. Once he'd flicked through a few screens to the one where one entered a new contact he passed it over to his companion, wearing his smirky little smile again. "Perhaps once you have spoken to your amor we could have some fun with nibbling ears, or other places."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:08 pm
TawnyAngel
[Alice, grasslands]

"Pleased to meet you all!" Dith replied with a warm smile as he reached out to shake her proffered hand, it vanished in his and he was extremely careful not to grip too hard. "My name is Dima, or Dith, take your pick! These are Viktor, Luna, Teazer, Gabbie, and Gulp; say hello everyone!"

There followed a chorus of greetings from the quintet: enthused from Gabbie and Gulp up on Dith's shoulders, accompanied by a sly wink from Teazer, calm and friendly from Viktor, and cooly polite from Luna.

"And yes, rain is all very well when you're inside looking out!" Dith continued with a grin, turning slightly to watch Serenity curiously. "A nice hot drink and a crackling fire," he added, "definitely not being out in the middle of a field; if my hair gets wet it expands to about twice its normal size once it dries off again, which is not at all helpful!"

"The pleasure's all mine!" Alice responded brightly, silently grateful that he was gentle while shaking her hand. Dima or Dith, hum... "I think I'll go with 'Dima' then, if that's okay with you," she said and then wiggled her fingers in a wave at his pokemon, "hello everyone!"

Once greetings were finished, she tapped her camera against her leg lightly with one hand, the other reaching across her chest to curl around her arm. "Yes, rain is nice! I just would prefer not to be stuck out in it," the young woman replied someone sheepishly, and giggled at the thought of Dima's hair actually expanding. It was a funny mental image, for sure! "Ah," she began with a somewhat apologetic look, "please excuse Serenity; she's not too comfortable around strangers and gets embarrassed easily."

Cassie added in a cheery voice, tall ears perked and ribbons swaying a bit in the breeze. Her unique bows closed and opened in movements akin to a butterfly's fluttering wings, something she had put quite a bit of practice into.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:35 pm
TawnyAngel
[Zevran, the fields]

"I do enjoy nibbling ears and other places," Lex admitted taking the phone and started to put in his digits. "Caterpie," he started looking at the little green pokemon sitting on Zevran shoulder, "is very much a caterpillar. Leaves, lots of leaves... possibly fruit and vegetables." He mused and looked back to the phone, rolling up to type Sasha as the name.

He brought up his phone, played around with the screen till he found Zevran's number and typed it in. "How do you spell your name?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:13 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, the fields]

Zevran grinned at Sasha's response; promising! If they could persuade their boyfriend then they might all have some fun together. Sasha's information about the diet of a Caterpie was helpful too, though he wasn't sure why it had been offered right at that moment. Perhaps Sasha thought his new little friend was hungry too which was fair, Sasha had stepped on its lunch after all.

"I think the farmer would not be pleased if I let mi amigo here eat their crops but I will find it some food when we return to Camphoreon." They could go to the park, there were plenty of leaves there. "And it's Z e v, r a n. Or just the first three, if you prefer," Zevran reported with a shrug that indicated personal indifference on the matter, accompanied by a smile which in turn indicated continued interest in Sasha. "And perhaps you can show me around Camphoreon some time if you know it well? I have seen only a little, I arrived here in Kodo just a few days ago." Until now he had been preoccupied with practicalities such as finding a safe enough place to sleep, working out where one could shower, and where it was easiest to make a bit of money; it was rather nice to get away from things like that for a day.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:48 pm
[Zevran the fields!]

"I'm rather sure their woods some sort of grass lands around here... so nope, don't have to feed them the crops." And all this mentioning of food was starting to make him hungry. "Food, food would be good," he admitted as he typed in the name and offered Zevran back his phone.

"I could do that, some time." Time, time, time, not enough in a day and well sleep was rather needed. "Actually, thinking of going back to Camphoreon soon to get some food. Would you like to come along?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:49 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex the fields!]

Food and company, both good things! Zev nodded amiably to Sasha's offer; "That sounds like an excellent notion to me! How did you come out here?" If Sasha had come by car they were in business but if not something could be figured out, even if it turned out to be meeting later on. "I must admit that I came by bus," Zev continued, gesturing vaguely towards where he had got off some way down the road from the farm. "Public transportation lacks a certain style but I have to admit that it seems to be reasonably convenient here, the buses are regular if rather slow and round about." A car or motorbike of his own would be ideal but acquiring one was not so easy, it would have to remain a daydream for now.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:18 pm
TawnyAngel
[Zevran the fields!]

"I actually flew here. I have a Crobat but she really can't take a passenger." Bats were strong but multiple passengers was pushing it. At least full grown ones. She might be able to support him and a kid. He wrinkled his nose at the idea of taking the bus. Mostly because he never really liked the bus.

"Public transport it is, I guess."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, the fields!]

Ha! Did Sasha like him that much to suffer public transportation alongside him? Such swift attachment was the spice and fire of life was it not? It burned hot and hard and fiery and then it burned out, who could expect anything more or less than that?

Zevran chuckled and gestured lazily at the sky. "Ah, well if you prefer you can fly above me and imagine how the world must look through my eyes? Or you could imagine where else I might bear beautiful designs upon my skin, hummm? And as I ride my bus I could look up and wonder which part of the sky you are touching."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:05 pm
TawnyAngel
Zevran!

Lex gave a small quirky grin. "Well, we wouldn't be following the roads. They are not the quickest point from A to B and the shortest way is the best way." He shook his head and ran his fingers over the pokeballs, picking up one. "You should get a flying pokemon."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 pm
Shaddaling
Lex

Zevran laughed merrily, shook his head slightly and tutted at Sasha. "My my, you are not one to take things slowly at all are you? Here I have only just acquired my first two pokemon in the space of a few minutes and you think I should take on something that could drop me out of the sky? Still," the tattooed man grinned, "it is nice to live life dangerously is it not? It keeps things interesting. I must say though that the idea of flying rather appeals to me; the speed, the freedom, what could be better? Though I have to wonder how you manage to keep your hair in order." Perhaps Sasha had a comb or hairbrush secreted somewhere about their person?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:43 pm
TawnyAngel
Zevran

"Why go slow when you can go fast? Life too short to just wait." He grinned and spun, playfully swinging his arms out. "Mmh, matters on your relationship with the pokemon in question." He shrugged. "Finger combing usually, it naturally unruly."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:51 pm
Shaddaling
Lex

"Ah, a person after my own heart!" Zevran replied, smirking a little as he watched Sasha twirl. "And I suppose the only way to test if your relationship is good enough it to take to the sky with them? If you are wrong at least you will not have long to regret the mistake, and a pleasant view on your way down. Live fast, die wide?" Zevran chuckled at his own macabre joke and then gestured to the farm buildings. "Do you suppose they might have a flying pokemon I could borrow, a taxi service of sorts? Surely with so many pokemon on this island people have learned to turn a profit from their labour."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff