Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:16 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn laughs truely laughs. He caught her"Easy little star. even I know not to get up when I am weak and it must be that you gave me sight because you are of the star powers. I am greatful to see for this is the first time that I really get to see you"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:21 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina thought for a moment that was right! He could only see her spiritual Aura before though she assumed they were both the same she wasn't really sure she wasn't able to do. She wanted to get up but she knew it was pointless and she looked over at him,"Do you want to leave me here and go find the mortals? They can feed you and let you rest in a human bed I don't mind staying here for tonight to get energized", she comments realizing alot had happened today and it was the afternoon evnetually the sun would be going down the rain had stopped when she gave her energy to Jankyn so there was nothing but wet grass everywhere except where they were but she didn't mind this was a norm back when they were awake in the past sleeping outdoors anyways.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:56 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn shakes his head"I rather rest out here. I feel connected out here. I can feel them seek us to bring us food but I will stay here tonight"He used his powers to let the humans know where they where  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:41 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked up at him wearily she was so tired from the drain but she wanted to see Samantha again and thank her personally for all that her and her grandfather had done. Not long after he stated he was summoning the humans did a forwheeler pull up with two figures on the back one was samantha who had tooken off the wig and contacts, Celestalina looked at her as the teenager approached carried a cooler and her brother behind her did as well. The teenager was a pretty blonde with green eyes as she approached Jankyn and Celestalina she bowed after she set down the cooler,"I hope this is good enough", she tried to make the words sound polite with a smile as the teenage boy set down the next cooler next to her. Samantha wiped her brow,"My gosh Celestalina when you ran out here I thought grandpa was going to have a heart attack I didn't know you had super speed like that". Celestalina looked at the girl and smiled wearily,"One of my gifts I suppose... others have it as well I am not the only one...". Samantha nods and in wonder she looks over at Jankyn and gasped,"Your eyes!".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:58 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn listen to all they were saying and smiles"She tends to run off a lot"He teased then looked confused"What about my eyes?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"Well uh...", the girl looked embarrased after saying it like she didn't notice they were blind before because they were clouded,"Nothing sir..", she mummbles blushing red before stepping backwards,"We are just gonna leave... right Kaleb?", the boy watched her slightly amused and shook his head before going over to the 4-wheeler to get on. Samantha climbs on the back hugging her brother and waving at them both,"I'll come see you guys tomorrow I promise!", she states loudly before her brother revs up the 4-wheeler and they both take off back down the nature trail they came. Celestalina looks up at him,"She is something isn't she?", she smiled for once noting she used to be that energetic but more frigity not so.. bold? She also noticed the children didn't move the coolers close enough and she tried to lean her foot out to grab the plastic handle but she wasn't long enough with a sigh she looks up at him,"Can you get those please?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn looked confused"I do not get children at all. You were the same at that age but you would say my eyes were pretty"He lifts a hand and the earth moved the cooler closer  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina had forgotten about that it had been so long... She shrugged slighlty feeling herself nearly ready to sit up but it would be a process when she did,"I am sorry i had forgotten when i was 16 well...", she smiled,"That was a long time ago huh then?", she turned her attention to the cooler and opening it up she looked at all the new and strange food inside,"I heard the celestials tell me that these", she grabs a back of potatoes chips,"Are actually thinly cooked potatoes with seasonings on them supposely very good". She tries to open the bag laying his lap and gives up after a minute,"This is so degrading...", she frowns.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn strokes her hair as he took out a bottle water"I like it"He smiles at her  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:20 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looks up at him with a slight glare in her eyes she wasn't sure what he liked the potatoe chips or the fact that she was so weak right now and needed him to do everything at the moment,"Like what?", she asked abit annoyed. She finally got the strength to open the bag and looked down at the contents she took out a chip and looked at it closely wondering what it would taste like..  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:53 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smile"you laying you head on my lap"he took a drink of water.He didn't know about the food  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:56 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"oh...", a light pink blush crept along her cheeks but she decided not to dwell on the thought to long before she placed the chip on her tongue, it dissolved alittle and she was surprised on how flavorful it was. She crunced on it for a moment before swallowing and she layed the bag down and she looked up at him with abit of sadness in her voice by now the blush had left,"I hate being sick though...". She really did hate being weak it made her seem more childish and needy.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:03 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs,"I know many do. I hate being sick and weak. at a time there was only me to guard the world from evil and when I was sick and weak I still had to fight. then the ancient gods marked others as guardians to aid me and let me rest "  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:17 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"I.. felt that understanding when you was laying there earlier... thats why I did what I did you have always been the strongest of us.. and when you were laying there pretty much dying it hurt me... I was scared so I did what I thought was best. To be a leader is a great responsibility I could never imagine its burdens...", she felt herself being strong enough to sit up on her own Libra's balancing had helped. She sat up panting with effort and she sat up painfully for a moment it was still rough.. but she felt she could do it... And then she looked at the approaching darkening night sky knowing that her precious stars would light the night. She turned back toward him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles"I am grateful little star I am but I would be sad if I had lost you. I have felt when others have died and it is something I do not like feeling. I am linked to each guardian, why I do not know"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff