Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] The Floor is Lava! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm
[Pokemon Course - Obstacle Four - Ralts and Kat]

Kat gave a sigh and returned to the Ralts, scooping them up for a hug and hummed slightly. "Well that didn't work. Think we should try again or go OOh no! The prisoners are escaping, all hands to containment?" She questioned.

The Ralts tipped their head thoughtful. "Ralts, raaaa." And held out both hands.

"Option two? Escape?" She questioned and nodded at the Ralts bobbed their head in agreement. "Okay, lets try this again." She set a quick, urgent, but control pace towards the Gallade again.

"The Prisoners are escaping! Your help is needed!" She said. "We need to tell everyone else."  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:46 pm
[Taavi. Physical Course, Obstacle Three]

Just when he'd thought that maybe he was going to make it first try this time a Honchkrow whisked by, turned, and blasted him with a swirl of air. Taavi wobbled, realised that he wasn't going to recover, jumped to the ground rather than waiting to fall, and then jogged back to the start.

Second time lucky maybe?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:47 pm
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle Three]

"Yeah! Super well!" Had been Henrietta's buoyant reply to Taavi back at the monkey bars.

When her first attempt to cross the balance beams was foiled by a Braviary, Henrietta wobbled, exclaimed "Whoooaaaa!", then fell off to lay on the floor for a few moments, giggling at the fact she'd been knocked off by the gust of wind.

She got up, grinned and pointed at the Braviary.
"Betcha can't do that again! But good job! That totally knocked me right off! But, yeah! No way you're getting me again!"

She raced around back to the start of the same beam and began to try again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:14 pm
Shaddaling
[Pokemon Course - Obstacle Four - Ralts and Kat]

When Kat approached this time, the Gallade frowned in mild confusion - prisoners? What prisoners? They didn't have any prisoners - before it shook its head at her and pointed back to the start.

Oh no, your plan didn't work! Start over!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi. Physical Course, Obstacle Three]

On his third attempt of the balance beam, Taavi received... no notable hindrances, leaving his way to the end of the obstacle clear.

Continue!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:30 pm
Gwennythe

Once again the Braviary puffed itself up, this time with pride, and made a show of readying itself and lifting its wings into position to send another gust of wind her way...

...only for the divebombing Honchkrow to swoop past her and assault her balance with its own rush of air.

Oh no, you fell! Start over!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:58 pm

"Waaagh!" Henrietta, again, found herself giggling on the ground, with a slightly scuffed up knee, yet apparently entirely unbothered by the minor injury. She stood and pointed at the Honchkrow, grinning.
"That was super sneaky! Man! You came outta nowhere!" She hadn't forgotten the Braviary however, either, and addressed it too.
"And yeah! I saw you puff up! I bet you'd have totally got me if the sneaky one hadn't come outta nowhere like that! You guys are doing awesome today!"

She made her way back to the start of the balance beam, and began again.
"But I'll totally get through this time!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:27 pm
Gwennythe

The Braviary adopted an innocent expression while the Honchkrow swooped around Henrietta again, but without the element of surprise - or possibly without the desire to try too hard - the gust it whipped up wasn't strong enough to knock anyone over.

Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:34 pm
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle Four]

She'd made it across? Awesome!
"Awesome!" Time for another celebratory dance, scuffed knee or not!
She spent a good few seconds dancing, then hopped around to look back at the flying types and give them two thumbs up.
"Told ya I'd get across! But you were super awesome! You totally got me twice! Man! You're all doing awesome today! I'll totally get to the end of this in no time though, even if you're all super amazing!"

That said, she sprinted, perhaps a tad slower than before, off toward the next obstacle.
"ROPE CLIMB! I'm awesome at climbing! This'll be a total breeze!" Henrietta declared happily, and reached for a rope to begin her ascent.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:48 pm
Gwennythe

Henrietta would encounter no resistance during the whole obstacle... Until she neared the top, that is, when an enthusiastic Vaporeon shot a blast of water at her to send her sliding back down to the start.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:59 pm

"WAAHAA!" Henrietta cried out, part in surprise, part in joy, at being soaked by the Vaporeon, and then lost her balance, slipping down and down to the bottom of the rope, and ending up sitting on her butt in the mud.
"Whoa! That was a total surprise! You got me! Man! I'm totally wet again! This is awesome! Totally gonna get up there this time though!"

She was a little stiffer in standing up, but still enthusiastic, and began her second attempt on a slightly less wet rope, next to the one she'd tried before.  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:37 pm
[Taavi - Physical course, Obstacle four]

Haha, yep, they were pretty awesome! Taavi grinned and gave Hen a playful salute as they both made it off the third obstacle. "Nice one!" he called before jumping to catch onto a knotted rope part way up and starting to climb. Were they near the end yet he wondered? Although he'd had plenty of water before starting off (and, haha, during now actually) he was getting pretty thirsty; one of the many disadvantages of eating mostly cheap instant noodles was that they had loads of salt in them. Blegh. Oh well! He'd really appreciate a nice cold bottle of water when he finished up here.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:44 pm
[Dith - Physical course, obstacle three]

Part way across the monkey bars his phone had started to chirp away with Death by Glamour and so Dith had moved to the side to take it; new fridge delayed, etc etc, another two days, sorry for the inconvenience etc. He'd managed not to get annoyed at the girl on the phone because it wasn't her fault but seriously! First it had come and not worked, and it had taken three days to be taken away, and now the replacement was delayed. He was getting really sick of keeping the milk and butter in a tub of cold water.

Dith sighed, put his phone away again and snorted at himself; first world problems! Oh well, no point thinking about it any more right now.

With his mind back on the matter at hand Dith headed over to the next obstacle and started across the balance beam with a frown of concentration; why so narrow? Or perhaps on the other hand, why did his feet have to be so big?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm
Gwennythe

On Henrietta's second try, the enthusiastic Vaporeon loosed a gleeful "vrree!" before it blasted her with another shot of water aimed right for the back of her head, which wouldn't affect her grip on the rope much if at all.

Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:01 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi - Physical course, Obstacle four]

As if summoned by his thoughts of water, a Feraligatr plodded a few feet closer to Taavi. Water gushed out of its gaping mouth in a messy, widespread spray at the trainer; it wasn't aimed at a particular part of him so much as it was aimed at all of him, his hands and arms included.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces