Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:51 pm
"Ohh, please do," he said encouragingly, his voice carrying a faintly suggestive undertone. But then he smiled happily as he pressed another kiss to Zevran's hand - and one to each of his fingers - and murmured between kisses, "I'm really glad. I..." He paused to look up at the other man a little hesitantly, uncertain... While he thought he knew what answer he'd receive, he had to ask just to be sure. "Would you.. want to go on another sometime, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:54 pm
"Yes," Zevran replied without thinking about it, and then he laughed at himself and started to flush slightly. "Should I have played hard to get? Ah... I have had a lot of fun tonight, I would like to do so again." Seize pleasures when they came, that was only sensible even if these were not the sort of pleasures he was used to seizing... there would be plenty of time for that later though.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:09 pm
His immediate response and the blush in his cheeks made him smile brightly, especially now that there was no need to be uncertain. Zevran was enjoying their date, wanted to go on another one, and it made him so blissfully happy he didn't even know what to do with these feelings. That was okay though, he had plenty of time to figure them out eventually... Valentine's Day was coming up; what sorts of parties or events would be held around then? That could make a fun second date. Or third, if they had another before then.

But then the intricately decorated clock chimed an elaborate chime for midnight, interrupting his train of thought and drawing his gaze for a moment or two. When the moment passed he aimed a warm smile at the shorter blond, lifting his hand from Zevran's to his jaw as he leaned in close. "Happy new year," he murmured softly as he gazed into those brilliant amber eyes that he loved staring into, that he could never seem to get enough of, before he closed what little distance remained for a kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:15 pm
"Happy new year," Zevran replied with a small smile and then tilted his chin up just a little to meet Abel's kiss. He had heard it said that if you kissed somebody at the turning of the year you were sure to kiss them for the rest of that year. He rather like that idea.

Outside a display of fireworks began, and as the chimes died away quite a number of people started drifting over to the opened glass doors to watch on the patio. Zevran however remained quite distracted and though he registered the noise of the fireworks he didn't consider them very important just now.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:56 pm
While this wasn't the first kiss he'd shared with someone on New Year's, he couldn't help but feel like it was the best. Or his favorite. Or both. Both was good. Yes, both was good.

When he finally broke off the kiss he didn't go far; he tilted his head forward to gently lean his forehead against Zev's, his lips curved into a soft, warm smile. "It sounds like there's quite the view outside," he noted in a quiet murmur, though he made absolutely no motions to investigate or even to move even an inch away from his friend -- his date. His date. Abel's hand slid forward to curl around Zevran's and simply hold it, still smiling. "We should do this again next year. If you want to, that is."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 pm
"Oh I don't know, I think I prefer the view in here," Zevran retorted with a soft chuckle and a strong squeeze for Abel's hand. Everything about this felt right, but when Abel mentioned 'next year' a jolt of something ran down Zevran's spine. Panic? Incomprehension? Disbelief? He didn't know what it was. Abel wanted to still be with him like this in a year's time, how was he supposed to feel about that?

After a few moments of wide-eyed silence Zevran turned his head slightly and gaze flickered away from Abel's. "I- I, ah, I don't think I have ever planned something a year in advance before." If he planned to do this next year then he was half promising to be alive... but why wouldn't he be? His life was rather safe now so he could make plans like that if he wanted to.

Did he want to?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:04 pm
"Me too," he agreed with a bright smile, appreciating the squeeze to his hand and responding by lacing his fingers with Zev's.

...oh.

This wasn't the first time he'd said something he'd considered relatively innocent only for it to suddenly turn into a more serious topic, and he had a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't be the last. That was okay though, he didn't mind it. He could never mind it. Abel watched his face carefully, almost searchingly for a few moments while he tried to think of what he should say and how to phrase it best. The last thing he wanted to do was upset him or make him uncomfortable. "Would you like to plan something a little sooner instead?" He half-asked, half-suggested, speaking slowly and choosing his words with care as he gave Zevran's hand what he hoped was a gentle, reassuring squeeze. "Or in addition to."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 pm
"Sooner?" Zevran looked back at Abel and gave a brief nervous laugh, but laugh or no he seemed to be relaxing somewhat. "Yes I... Yes. Later in the month, or next month?" Having failed to agree to Abel's suggestion he felt guilty and a little afraid that Abel would think it was because he didn't like him enough. What could he say to allay that? "...Or both?" A hesitant smile returned to Zevran's face with this last suggestion and he gave Abel's hand another squeeze. "And you can choose where we go next time? I am sure I would like it too." In a year. Abel was thinking about him, in a year's time.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:49 pm
Ah, there; that was better. Abel's smile softened as he lifted their hands to press a gentle kiss to Zevran's. "I was thinking next month, maybe? Valentine's Day is next month, so I'm sure there'll be something interesting going on that we can go to. Or we can go out for a nice dinner or something -- my treat. I like both though," he added as he leaned in to kiss the other man's temple. Would he really be this close to Zevran still in a year? Would his crush last that long? ...would it be more than that by then? He... kind of hoped it would be. He kind of hoped it would be a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:55 pm
"Mmmh?" Zevran's brows rose with curious interest and despite the continued impressive display of fireworks outside his eyes remained on Abel's face. "I do like the sound of both of those but you will have to indulge me, what is Valentine's day?" Another unfamiliar holiday, were people as invested in it as they were in Christmas? Well whatever it was he liked the idea of doing something with Abel to celebrate it, anything Abel wanted to celebrate was fine by him.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:15 pm
This time it was Abel's turn to falter and stare in wide-eyed silence for a few moments. "...uh." He hadn't thought this through. Why hadn't he thought this through? Probably because he assumed - wrongly - that Zevran would know of the holiday. Whoops. "....um," he went on, his expression morphing into a frown equal parts thoughtful and exceedingly hesitant, "it's... I've never had to explain Valentine's Day to someone before. Uh.." ...s**t. How was he supposed to explain such a romantic holiday? Why had he suggested a date on a romantic holiday?

...scratch that, he knew exactly why, and it was currently staring into his eyes. s**t.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 pm
"There you two are, I thought you might have already gone upstairs!"

Dith's abrupt interruption came with a bass laugh and a raised glass. "Happy New Year! I won't trouble you long but I wanted to wish you both the best." Had he chosen a bad moment? A lot of alcohol - though only a moderate amount proportionally - said no, there was no such thing!

Abel looked surprised for a moment and then he stumbled over half-said words, and none of them explained what the day was about. Zevran was about to gently - fairly gently - poke Abel about it when they were enthusiastically interrupted.

"Ah, Dima!" Zevran looked up at the giant man with a smirky grin. "You have had a good night have you? Happy New Year!" He still had all of the drink he'd been given prior to midnight, somehow he had been completely distracted from it, but now he raise it up in a toast to Abel's friend. "May we survive this one as well," he chuckled affably.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 pm
"Ah, hey Dith," Abel said perhaps just a tad too eagerly. He shouldn't be this grateful for the interruption but he was, but all the same he tilted his glass towards the taller blond with a brief chuckle. "Happy New Year to you too -- and happy birthday again!" And then rather than sip at his drink, he lowered it again instead and looked keenly at the Russian man. "Dith, how would you explain Valentine's Day to someone?" Help. What did he get himself into?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:48 pm
Dith grinned down at the pair and then, because he was feeling very smart, he said; "I don't!" and laughed again. After his joke however he rubbed his chin thoughtfully and sipped his drink. "It's ah... Well the highlight of the dating calender I suppose. It's a day for lovers mostly but loved ones in general too, and when it's over you can buy a lot of nice chocolate at cut prices." And he was probably going to be single, again. Egh. He really needed to make an effort to meet people but when was there the time?

"And thank you for the birthday wishes, I'm pretending not to be forty nine." Fifty next year. Fifty. Where did the time go?

Zevran listened to Dith's explanation with a thoughtful expression and took little sips of his champagne, was it different to what they'd had earlier? Eh, it was nice still so it didn't matter.

"I quite like the sound of this day," Zevran said, turning to Abel with a smile and a nod. "A day for fancy dates and chocolate, a fine tradition." What about that had Abel found so hard to describe?... Was he feeling okay? Maybe he was getting tired but he didn't want to say so because he was worried about being boring again.

Looking abruptly a little concerned Zevran squeezed Abel's hand again. "As Dima was expecting us to have gone to find our room it would be no crime if you are tired and wish to do so?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 pm
Was... that a joke? He didn't quite get it but he smiled just the same; perhaps it was just the alcohol he'd had? All the same though he was so grateful for the explanation - or more for the fact he didn't have to stumble through it himself - so he aimed a warm, appreciative smile up at Dith. "Thanks. And if it helps at all, you don't look it. Maybe you could start counting backwards or something next year?"

With that suggestion posed he turned a thoughtful, vaguely uncertain face to Zevran as he tried to think of what to say. He didn't really attach the same meaning to it that he himself had, which was perfectly fine by him for now... and he... was worried? He was worried about him, it seemed. Abel's expression shifted to a little warmer of a smile than he'd intended at the realization; he didn't deserve such kindness, but he wasn't about to complain or wish it away. Not a chance. But was he too tired though? He had wanted to dance more, but...

"Ah.." An idea struck him and traces of shyness crept into his demeanor again. "I.. guess I am a little tired, so that's probably a good idea, yeah." It was true, he was a little tired, and it probably was best for them to retire... although he didn't want their date to end just yet. No, not yet.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff