Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Scars of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 am
"Mmmh, the very best... So much so that you make me feel like I'm dreaming sometimes still," he said with a brief chuckle. And it was true, he did feel like this was all a dream - the most wonderful, perfect dream - but it wasn't a dream. It was real. It was real and amazing and he was just... so happy it was unbelievable, but there he was, lounging in bed with his boyfriend. "I fancy you more than coffee, but I'll gladly make coffee for us if you'd like.. I've never had churros for breakfast before," Abel added thoughtfully. Had he? ...no, definitely not. "And I didn't mean we had to go out shopping today, just sometime -- but if you want to go today then I will, gladly."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:55 am
"Oh? Well perhaps not today then," Zevran agreed rather eagerly. "Today it would be nice to just spend time together. I can still make churros if we have the ingredients though, they are very popular for breakfast in Antiva; a cup of coffee and some kind of sweet pastry are normal and perhaps some fruit with it." Churros for breakfast would be a taste of home, or of his former home at least. Antiva would always have a special place in his heart but this... this was beginning to feel like home, being with Abel felt like being home.

Zevran squeezed Abel's hand again and smiled. "This dream has gone on for a while now, I am more than happy for it to continue." Had Abel felt about him as he did now on their walk? He didn't think that his own feelings had changed, he'd just looked at them properly now and while he wasn't sure how to define them still he knew that this was what he wanted.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 am
Ah, he sounded much more excited to stay at home than to go out shopping and Abel wasn't the least bit surprised. Zevran had told him before how averse he was to clothes shopping and while going together was better, it probably still wasn't the most fun thing for his boyfriend. Though he'd be lying if he claimed he wasn't eager to spend the day lounging around with Zevran. "That sounds perfect," he said brightly, a pleased smile lighting up his face. "Maybe we could curl up on the couch or in the armchair and watch a movie? And churros would be nice. If we don't have all the ingredients I don't mind running out real quick to get whatever we don't have?" Rather than phrase it as a statement Abel instead ended it as more of a question as he aimed a curious expression at his boyfriend. He'd be more than happy to go out if need be but only if Zev wanted or needed anything.

But then he squeezed his hand and Abel brought it to his lips for a kiss and a smile. "It has, hasn't it? This is the best dream I've ever had, and I am too. I..." Should he...? Well why not? Why shouldn't he? Whatever hesitance had worked its way into his voice and his face vanished completely as he pressed another kiss to Zevran's hand. "I hope it doesn't end."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:25 pm
Zevran returned the pleased smile and nodded for emphasis. "That sounds like a good day to me, very good indeed. Mmmh, and I think we should have? They are not complicated things; we need only flour, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon, and oil. Oh and a pastry bag but I have those, I bought them for one of your mother's recipes while you were away."

Abel kept on kissing his hand, he was not remotely bored of it happening and doubted he ever would be. "I feel the same," he replied softly. "I never imagined anything like this could happen in my life." So much had changed in so little time, it was heady and intimidating and wondrous. "How could I ask for a better dream than a kind, charming, terrible, wonderful... boyfriend?" Heh.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:34 pm
"Mmmh, that all sounds perfect." A lazy day lounging with his new boyfriend, churros and coffee for breakfast, curling up together to watch a movie, going out for dinner before coming back home to spend more time together? No, he couldn't think of anything more perfect than that.

...ah, no, Zevran had probably never imagined any kind of life for himself beyond what he'd known, up until he left. And after that what had he expected to find, to have? It sounded like he hadn't expected a lot, or certainly not this, but this was what he'd found for himself regardless. How lucky had they both been to run into each other in the rain that fateful day? With a bright grin Abel reached to smooth a hand over Zevran's cheek as he pushed himself up enough to press his forehead against his boyfriend's. His, all his. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around mine," he said with a chuckle. "Terrible, wonderful, perfectly adorable, an amazing chef, and sweeter than any pastry."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:48 pm
"Agh, you keep doing this to me!" Zevran laughed and gently pulled away from Abel, combing his fingers through his fine tousled hair and down to rub at the back of his neck. "And you... you are... you are perfect, so there." Zevran pulled a face at Abel but it soon dissolved into a rather daft grin. He knew that nobody was really perfect but Abel had never treated him with anything but perfect kindness, and that made him perfect in his eyes.

Still grinning Zevran got off the bed and stretched, arching his back around to quite and impressive curve and then flopping forward to touch the floor directly between his feet. "Do you want to shower first or have coffee and eat?" he asked, straightening up again with a yawn as he continued through the rest of his usual stretch routine.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:57 pm
Him? Perfect? Definitely not, but if Zevran thought so then that was fine with him. "Only for you," he quipped with a chuckle, then pushed himself up to sit and shamelessly watched Zevran go through his stretches, appreciating every single one of them. He really was incredibly flexible... oh, he'd asked a question. Abel hummed thoughtfully, though his colorful gaze never left his flexible boyfriend. "Shower first probably, as much as I want to say coffee and breakfast... So that way once we eat we can go curl up on the couch to digest after." Preferably for several hours. He was still so giddy and joyful over the whole thing that all he wanted to do was just snuggle with his boyfriend.

His boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm
"Ahh, see this is why I am not the one who makes the plans," Zevran chuckled as he slowly drew one leg up behind his head. "I am - mmh - not sure I would have thought of that; your schedule sounds perfect. We could even make everything and then take it with us to curl up?" That sounded even better, so long as Abel was fine with not eating at the table.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:04 pm
As much as he enjoyed watching Zevran stretch, he was beginning to feel the insatiable urge to do so himself, so rather than try to quell it he stood and stretched. His routine was much shorter and much less impressive than his boyfriend's. "Oh, I like that, that's even better," he said, now even more eager to get to breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm
Why did he feel so unreasonably accomplished at Abel's agreement with his addition? ¡Oh well who cared? It made him feel good and that was what mattered. "Excellent!" Zevran beamed as he stretched out his shoulders. "We shall do that then.... What is your position on stubble? I don't really feel like shaving, but I do not mind very much if you hate it." It was important to establish preferences such as this when you had a boyfriend. A boyfriend!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm
Oh they should, should they? Hmmm... "My position on stubble is that I don't feel like shaving either," he answered easily as he stepped closer to gently cup Zev's chin in his hand and lightly rub his thumb over his boyfriend's stubbly chin, though he was careful not to disrupt his stretching too much. He certainly didn't want him to lose his balance or anything. "I don't love it but I certainly don't hate it; I really don't mind it that much." It was what it was, and something he dealt with every day... or every other day or so, if he felt like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:56 pm
Zevran chuckled and leant into the affectionate touch. "I feel much the same, clean-shaven is my preference in myself and others with a few exceptions - past exceptions! - but it is too much effort for a lazy day." With his stretching routine finished, or at least the short version, Zevran settled onto the balls of his feet and put his arms around Abel's neck and smirked. "Shall we go and find that shower then? I did get rather hot last night - I cannot think how that happened - so no doubt I need to wash off the residual sweat."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:38 pm
"It's far too much effort for today, I agree," he murmured as Zevran draped his arms around his neck, so Abel smirked and wrapped his own around his boyfriend's waist to hold him close. "Yes, let's do that... And oh please it wasn't only last night, you're always hot." With that said he dipped his face down to Zev's for a brief kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:43 pm
"Mmmh, too true, I am ridiculously gorgeous," Zevran purred as he leant into the kiss, far more easily than usual thanks to the elevation of being on tiptoes. When they parted again Zevran sighed a soft and contented sigh and slid one hand up into Abel's hair. "So... shower? Though I shouldn't mind if you wanted to just stay here and kiss some more."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm
"You absolutely are," Abel sighed contentedly, perfectly happy with how attractive his boyfriend was. His boyfriend! His, all his -- and he was all Zevran's. "Mmh, yes, shower -- we can kiss more on the couch," he said, though despite his words he leaned in for another brief kiss. Brief though; he pulled back a moment later, his hands sliding up the shorter man's sides, over his shoulders, down his arms to catch his hands so he could lift them to his face and press a tender kiss to each palm. ...what was that about more kissing on the couch he'd just said? He could happily keep this up all day if he didn't stop himself. "Alright, now shower."

Once they'd showered and dressed - and Abel snuck a few texts to Taavi and his mother - the taller blond set a pot of water on the stove for what would eventually be coffee and glanced at his boyfriend as he turned on the burner. "So how d'you make churros? I've never made them before, but I'm guessing you... probably fry them?" They were fried, right? Probably? Probably.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff