Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:19 am
Guardian of Agape
Hi! My name is Sam, or you could just call me Agape. I'm almost 23 years old and I live in New Jersey. I'm currently attending college in Philadelphia though, and I study Art History. In my spare time (when I have some) I like to play video games, read, and play lacrosse as well as writing and visiting museums. I've just returned to Gaia from a very long hiatus as well, but always loved the RP guilds, so I wanted to come back for that. I'm more than happy to accept friend requests as well, so please don't hesitate. Oh! And I'm female and a lesbian, but I have a wonderful girlfriend who forgot her Gaia account and is now playing her old Neopets account instead rofl Anyway, I am really looking forward to role playing with all of you!!
Lol. Neopets. Makes me think of how club penguin is now gone.. sadness. Tell her that Capt'n Narx says that that is a poor excuse to deprive us of her company. She should feel ashamed for not showering her awesomeness on us.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:35 am
Primae Pandora
Guardian of Agape
Hi! My name is Sam, or you could just call me Agape. I'm almost 23 years old and I live in New Jersey. I'm currently attending college in Philadelphia though, and I study Art History. In my spare time (when I have some) I like to play video games, read, and play lacrosse as well as writing and visiting museums. I've just returned to Gaia from a very long hiatus as well, but always loved the RP guilds, so I wanted to come back for that. I'm more than happy to accept friend requests as well, so please don't hesitate. Oh! And I'm female and a lesbian, but I have a wonderful girlfriend who forgot her Gaia account and is now playing her old Neopets account instead rofl Anyway, I am really looking forward to role playing with all of you!!

Oh. My. God. A real person who plays lacrosse. WHAT IS THAT NONSENSE ALL ABOUT? Puh-lease, educate me!

lol well girls lacrosse and guys lacrosse are very different games. Playing goalie, which I do, is the most similar position between the two games. But basically, girls lacrosse isn't considered a contact sport, whereas guys lacrosse is. They have a lot more padding as a result. But the concept is the same...score a goal lol XD A lot of similar strategies, etc. but guys lacrosse has different shooting types and the ball goes way faster  

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:43 am
Guardian of Agape
Primae Pandora
Guardian of Agape

Oh. My. God. A real person who plays lacrosse. WHAT IS THAT NONSENSE ALL ABOUT? Puh-lease, educate me!

lol well girls lacrosse and guys lacrosse are very different games. Playing goalie, which I do, is the most similar position between the two games. But basically, girls lacrosse isn't considered a contact sport, whereas guys lacrosse is. They have a lot more padding as a result. But the concept is the same...score a goal lol XD A lot of similar strategies, etc. but guys lacrosse has different shooting types and the ball goes way faster

Okay. We don't do lacrosse here. I mean, I have only seen an increase of it in shows and stuff, so I don't know the rules really. It just seems like a weird mix of American football and baseball to me, which seems super confusing all together.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 am
Primae Pandora

I admire you for your patience to want to deal with kids. It is impressive. Great to meet you! I'm Prima, or well-- Karin, whichever works best for you, aaand I am around to try and answer any and all questions regarding this place here.

How is Scotland, by the way? It's always pictured all flat and foggy around here, with a ton of sheep. I'm curious.

Ha, thanks for that! I have so much patience and time for children, and much less patience and time for adults rofl - A bit backwards, I know!

Lovely to meet you too! Karin is such a nice name! heart

Don't get me wrong, Scotland is a beauty (especially the North - Game of Thrones style!) but I suppose having such little sunshine and sooooooooooooooooo many sheep gets a little bit boring! I live in a small village in the hills, It is a very beautiful place once you get away from all the built up cities! heart

xLulie

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:42 am
Guardian of Agape

Awww. That's so cute!!! It must be hard to become a behavioral psychologist and a teacher--so many kids all the time! I look forward to role playing with you smile

I know, I think I spend 90% of my awake life with children, but I wouldn't really change it - they are amazing!

Also looking forward to it! Are you making a profile for the current RP that the Guild has going at the moment? heart

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:47 am
narxfang

DO YOU HAVE AN AWESOME SCOTT ACCENT!?!?

Ancestrally, I am Scottish. My ancestors came here from Scotland in the 1630's. Pure American after that you could say. I kinda have a soft place for Scotland though. I want to visit my ancestral homeland someday!

I do have quite the Scottish accent - although I don't really like it! It's all a bit too rough sounding to me! People will approach me abroad for a chat and as soon as I open my mouth and the Scottish accent comes out they run for the hills! wink

Ah that's awesome! Do you know where about they came from? Like the North or South? You should definitely come and visit one day! If you ever do, you must try some Mince and Tatties! ITS THE BEST! heart heart

xLulie

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:06 pm
xLulie
Guardian of Agape

Awww. That's so cute!!! It must be hard to become a behavioral psychologist and a teacher--so many kids all the time! I look forward to role playing with you smile

I know, I think I spend 90% of my awake life with children, but I wouldn't really change it - they are amazing!

Also looking forward to it! Are you making a profile for the current RP that the Guild has going at the moment? heart

Aw. Yes children make the world a brighter place for sure.

And yes! I just made a profile if you want to check it out!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:03 pm
xLulie
narxfang

DO YOU HAVE AN AWESOME SCOTT ACCENT!?!?

Ancestrally, I am Scottish. My ancestors came here from Scotland in the 1630's. Pure American after that you could say. I kinda have a soft place for Scotland though. I want to visit my ancestral homeland someday!

I do have quite the Scottish accent - although I don't really like it! It's all a bit too rough sounding to me! People will approach me abroad for a chat and as soon as I open my mouth and the Scottish accent comes out they run for the hills! wink

Ah that's awesome! Do you know where about they came from? Like the North or South? You should definitely come and visit one day! If you ever do, you must try some Mince and Tatties! ITS THE BEST! heart heart

Haha I like the roughness in the accent! it definitely gives off a strong impression so I could see why some might not be too fond of it. I love it though. It is some of the Irish accents I don't care as much for on girls (but is okay for the guys). I don't know why, but I'm, not fond of it at all (though I'm probably thinking the thick Irish, not the more common city dialects). Some accents I like on girls but not guys, and vice versa. Truth is there are so many different dialects as well, like in America we got the Boston accent and that is not our main dialect, but very distinctive.

Scottish accents on girls is just cool

I got the typical midwestern US accent. I sound like those guys on the news channels. Maybe I say a few words differently though, I say pronounce caramel as CARMEL. as an example, razz

what is mince and tatties?! I will make sure to try it!  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 pm
Hello my name is Zoe, but ya'll can call me Rozu. I've been a member of gaia since I was 9 (I'm 19 now), and I've been rping since I was in middle school (just finished my second year of college).
Uh how ya'll doin? :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm
AiRozu-chan
Hello my name is Zoe, but ya'll can call me Rozu. I've been a member of gaia since I was 9 (I'm 19 now), and I've been rping since I was in middle school (just finished my second year of college).
We got a veteran here! Nice to meet you Rozu! Welcome to The Note! I'm 57, bald, and I used to be a male hooker.

"WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?" - What I wished you were thinking after reading that. dramallama Nahh, I'm 24. You are in the right age group!

Tell us about yourself? DO you like pina coladas? (if you do, bad girl, you are not 21 yet ;P jk. we got dumb drinking laws in the US), or dancing in the rain?

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
We got a veteran here! Nice to meet you Rozu! Welcome to The Note! I'm 57, bald, and I used to be a male hooker.

"WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?" - What I wished you were thinking after reading that. dramallama Nahh, I'm 24. You are in the right age group!

Tell us about yourself? DO you like pina coladas? (if you do, bad girl, you are not 21 yet ;P jk. we got dumb drinking laws in the US), or dancing in the rain?

I befriended a guy on here once who was like 40 so itd be chil lmao
I do not like pina coladas bc i dont like coconut BUT i am partial to dancing in the rain xD
Um I'm an aspiring actress and/or author and I have the super power to be able to sleep whenever/where ever i want UNLESS its at 3 a.m. at my own house lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:36 pm
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan

I do not like pina coladas bc i dont like coconut BUT i am partial to dancing in the rain xD
Um I'm an aspiring actress and/or author and I have the super power to be able to sleep whenever/where ever i want UNLESS its at 3 a.m. at my own house lol
That'd be a very useful skill if you were in the military! razz

YOU DON'T LIKE COCONUT?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Joking. I hated Coconut until I turned like 20 or something. I eventually found it just depends on what I am eating it with.

Actress or Author. Those two are not the most related, but if you were a famous actress you'd easily become a famous author razz I left the professional acting field personally, not my thing. I wanted to pursue science, and other creative endeavors. How far along are you in the acting field? I might be able to help you razz  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan

YOU DON'T LIKE COCONUT?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Joking. I hated Coconut until I turned like 20 or something. I eventually found it just depends on what I am eating it with.

Actress or Author. Those two are not the most related, but if you were a famous actress you'd easily become a famous author razz I left the professional acting field personally, not my thing. I wanted to pursue science, and other creative endeavors. How far along are you in the acting field? I might be able to help you razz

I hate gaia emojis. I used like three above, so here is four to make it an even number :p

kms now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:44 pm
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan

I only like the smell of coconut Dx i hate the texture and taste

Theyre kinda related. Living in a fictional world and all. But I'm majoring in theatre right now and i used to be Queen B in my high school when it came to acting. The real world is....harder lol but im going into my third year of college in the fall.  

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:37 pm
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan

I only like the smell of coconut Dx i hate the texture and taste

Theyre kinda related. Living in a fictional world and all. But I'm majoring in theatre right now and i used to be Queen B in my high school when it came to acting. The real world is....harder lol but im going into my third year of college in the fall.

I just gradated from my uni this month, so happy to be done. Yeah I tots understand that texture thing. I love the smell of mushrooms, but can't bite into them. YUCK. Well, do you work part time on the side or no? If not I have some good recommendations on how to get your acting career started. I used to make 25k a year (after taxes), doing professional acting and modeling 3 days a week in high school. It was pretty nice for a part time gig.  
44.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff