Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:07 pm
After swallowing his bite of churro he grinned across the table at his adorable boyfriend. "Yep, I know," he replied simply to let the momentary lapse in Zevran's normally smooth, witty demeanor pass without comment. He took another bite of his churro, chewed it thoughtfully, swallowed then asked, "So what would you like to do once we get back? I know we talked about a handful of things but what would you like to do first? Or would you rather just figure it out when we get back?" Spontaneity was always fun, sometimes much more than planning things out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:10 pm
"Hummm." Zevran said thoughtfully, and then took another bite of churro and chewed with an equally thoughtful expression on his face. After he'd swallowed and then taken another sip of soda he reached a vague decision; "Perhaps just figure it out when we get back? Try on clothes, laze around, maybe you could play your guitar a little?" All of those sounded like good things to him. "And then perhaps go for that walk," he added as an after thought.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:21 pm
Abel took another bite of his churro and chewed it slowly while Zevran deliberated. When he finally reached his decision the taller blond nodded his head and swallowed before replying, "That sounds good to me, yeah. Figuring stuff out as we go is fun." And with that, he popped the rest of his churro into his mouth.

Once they'd finished lunch, a relatively short walk brought them back to Abel's apartment, where he promptly kicked off his shoes and shed his coat before heading into his bedroom to dump his bag of purchases on his bed. "Hmm, what do you feel like doing now?" He asked of Zevran as he peered down at the bag he'd just dropped onto the sheets, as if it might answer him, before he turned to aim a warm smile at the shorter blond. "I know I wouldn't mind seeing you in those jeans again, but I'm also totally up for lazing around for a little while."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:08 pm
Zevran's boots joined Abel's shoes by the door, and Zevran found seeing them nestled up together inexplicably satisfying. Heh, he really had gone soft and sentimental hadn't he? It was a nice feeling. Zevran smiled softly to himself as he shrugged out of his coat and hung it up, suddenly filled with warmth that had nothing at all to do with coming in out of the cold.

"Mmmh, I know what I want to do," he replied as he turned his soft expression onto Abel and closed the distance between them to pull him into a hug. "This is good," he sighed contentedly.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:50 pm
That sort of response could end one of several ways, but he could tell by the warmth in Zevran's expression that it wouldn't end in a dirty way like it did sometimes, and he was completely fine with that. A bright happiness flooded his expression as he beamed at the shorter blond, eagerly wrapping him up in his arms and pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head. "I agree completely, hugs are always good." So saying he kissed Zev's fine blond hair again and squeezed him affectionately.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm
Zevran sighed happily and leant against Abel, for a few moments it was good to just soak up his affection and think of nothing at all.

When Zevran finally broke the embrace he was still smiling, and as he looked up at Abel he tucked a few rogue strands of hair behind his ear. "They are indeed, but now... perhaps I should put me new jeans on? I am sure they need wearing in and you can stare at me in them too, something we can both enjoy!" And now he was smirking again, naturally.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:13 pm
Abel was more than happy to stay there hugging his boyfriend as long as Zev wanted, and when he did pull away he reluctantly loosened his grip to let him do so. The prospect of seeing Zevran in those jeans again brought a wide, smirky grin to his face almost immediately. "Mmh, I think that's a wonderful idea. Perfectly wonderful," he added as he reached a hand up to tuck a lock of hair behind the shorter man's other ear - completely necessary even if his hair was just fine, it absolutely was not just an excuse to touch him - then leaned down to bring their lips tantalizingly close but didn't kiss him just yet. "I'll definitely enjoy that, though I think you know that already."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:34 pm
Zevran smirked back. "I may have had a suspicion of that," he replied, and then he slid a hand up Abel's neck into his hair and kissed him softly. Life really was very good.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:03 pm
Abel made a pleased noise at both the hand in his hair and the kiss, the latter of which he leaned into as one hand lifted to smooth itself over Zevran's jaw.

While he loved kissing Zevran, he loved it just as much when Zevran kissed him -- maybe more. It made him feel wanted in a few different ways, or even just in general, and the fact that it was Zevran made it infinitely better. Other people could want him as much as they liked and it wouldn't matter one bit, not when he had such an amazing boyfriend that seemed to enjoy hugging and kissing him, and going shopping and just lazing around with him, or making churros for a late breakfast on a weekend...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:06 pm
Eventually Zevran broke the kiss with a contented sigh and then pressed another brief one to the side of Abel's mouth. "Now then," he smirked and slid both hands down to squeeze Abel's arse, "jeans!" With that gesture of appreciation and explanation he turned to pick up his bag of shopping and headed through into Abel's room to change.

"You will have to show me where I can put these new things," Zevran called back into the other room as he hopped out of his old dark jeans and then reached into his bag to fetch out both new ones. Humm. "Dark or light?" he added as he held them up thoughtfully.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm
He really should've expected that. Abel shot a grin at Zevran's retreating form - his handsome, alluring retreating form - and waited a few seconds before following after him.

To a point, anyway.

Rather than join him in the bedroom, he halted just outside and leaned against the doorframe so he was visible, but he faced the living room rather than the interior of his bedroom so Zevran wouldn't have an audience while he changed. There was plenty of time for watching later. "Hmm," he hummed thoughtfully as he hooked his thumbs into his pockets and leaned his head back against the frame as his eyes traced slow patterns in the ceiling, "why not both? You could do one first and then the other if you want to, maybe?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:30 pm
There was a brief silence from the bedroom and then a burst of laughter. "For a moment I thought you meant both at once!" Zevran said mirthfully as he picked the lighter pair at random and pulled them on; they were definitely snugger than he was used to and yet remarkably comfortable, the material was very giving... and of course it helped that he looked fantastic in them.

Happily he hadn't eaten so much that he couldn't do them up anymore; soon the button fly was fastened and Zevran sauntered out of Abel's room. "Well?" he asked as he struck a casual pose and looked up at Abel with his head slightly tilted and a smirk on his lips.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:57 pm
"No, not at the same time," he answered with a laugh of his own. That would be entertaining if Zev could even manage such a feat with jeans like that.

...funny; he never expected that seeing a guy in skinny jeans would make him feel weak in the knees, but it did. Though it probably helped because it was Zevran, and that he looked absolutely fantastic in them. Then again he looked fantastic in just about anything. A wide smirk slowly worked its way across his face as his hands moved on their own to Zevran's hips. Rather than get too distracted right off the bat, however, he gently nudged his boyfriend, encouraging him to spin around so he could see better. "Well I was right," the taller blond replied with a contented sigh, "I still love those jeans." Ohh yes, they hugged every curve and complemented his figure so nicely, he looked amazing in them... "Ah, not as much as you of course," he added after a long moment or two, still rather distracted by studying his boyfriend in his new jeans.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:04 pm
As Abel complimented his new attire Zevran was smirking and planning what he was going to say in response but then Abel said something else and he froze. "What?" Zevran turned slowly to look up at Abel, his eyes wide with shock and his lips slightly parted. He... he hadn't, couldn't have just said... that.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:08 pm
So distracted was he that he didn't even notice Zevran's abrupt change in demeanor... or at least, not right away. When Zev spoke Abel's attention was drawn to his face, and he would've had to be blind not to notice it. Now it was his turn to look surprised, vaguely confused and mildly alarmed. "What?" s**t, what had he said? He'd hardly been paying any attention to the words spilling out of his mouth because hot damn did Zevran look good in those jeans... what had he said? Something about... about liking them a lot but not as much as liking him... Was that it?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff