Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:14 pm
xxxxxSerban turned her horse around and looked to the woman. Peach hair, a fair complexion, and shy but hopeful eyes made up the stranger before her. What was someone like her doing in the Wildlands? Was she also looking for the slimes? She certainly was talking about them.
xxxxxSerban stared, unblinking, at the woman, and her Scry ability presented her with the woman's thoughts. "You're...Lumis, right?" she asked, smiling slightly. "Are you here for the slimes, too? We can travel together, if you like." She patted the horse construct with her slender gauntlet, and the horse - which had initially been sized for a single rider - grew longer as some of the metal scrap it carried fused into its carapace and made room for a second rider. "It's always good to have a companion on a trip."
xxxxxPLOP.
xxxxxThe sound of something wet and squishy falling to the floor caught Serban's attention. The next cave on the path was hidden behind some cleverly placed ferns, but the sound was unmistakable. Plop after plop after plop - it sounded like there was a colony of pink slimes in there! Imagine the profit for her and Lumis, and the medicinal gels for Dragon Castle! Serban was just about ready to charge in there after those slimes, but then reminded herself that they were still acidic and would eat through her materials just like that. No, for this mission she would have to find a different way of harvesting the slimes. That is, if that was actually a slime in the cave.
xxxxxSerban moved the horse construct through the ferns, lightly trampling them so that Lumis wouldn't have to if she followed. The cave was dark and quite cold for being around such vegetation. There were no pink slimes in sight, and the plopping sound had died down. The sound of dripping water could be heard further into the cave. Maybe they had been scared away by the metallic sounds of the horse construct's hooves. Steed and rider walked tentatively further into the cave, doing their best not to lose sight of the cave entrance. Serban looked back one more time for Lumis, then stopped where she was and patted her horse construct. "There, there, how bad could it be?"

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:19 am
User Image

User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

The woman tilted her head to the side in both curiosity and confusion. How did she know her name? Lumis was certain that she hadn’t introduced herself, or did she? Before she could comment on it, she stopped on the suggestion of working together. “So, you are in search of them.” She smiled though her expression quickly changed to one of amazement. The metal creature she was riding on that resembled a horse made itself longer. “W-woah” she whispered. At the sound of something familiar Lumis straighten up. “Slime” she managed to utter before following the mysterious woman.

Another cave. She squinted her eyes through the opening the metallic stead had created. It had gone quiet, minus the drips of water. “You know,” she paused and looked up at the brunet “If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was a trap,” the woman smiled once again “In case it is. May I know who I am going to be in this trap with? Also, on the subject of names, how did you know mine?” Her honey colored eyes gazed at the rider with curiosity; however she also had an ear out for the cave besides them, wanting to be cautious.

𝕸ake the clock reverse, save what has been lost. 𝕭ring back what once was mine

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: Stranger with a metal pony ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: On

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Snowpaya

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:24 am
xxxxx"Name's Serban," Serban answered Lumis. "Serban Ciubotarasu. Sheriff-Mayor of the town of Serban. As for your name, well, I do have some telepathy." She scratched her head bashfully. "But I can't communicate to you that way, and it really only works if you're not a thick-headed brute or something." She scanned the cave before moving deeper inside. "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a trap or something." Serban was known for attracting assassins from rival markets, after all.
xxxxxPLOP.
xxxxxThere it was again. Serban rounded a corner and found herself in a large cavern with several bleached-white stalactites that nearly reached the floor. A small pool of water filled one corner of the cave, its clear body marking an underwater route into the cave. The air was cool here, to the point of causing Serban's breath to fog up before her. Multitudes of quivering pink masses could be seen in small groups here and there, red brains marking them as the coveted pink slimes. "I found them!" Serban shouted excitedly. Her voice echoed throughout the cave a little louder than expected, and she clamped her mouth shut quickly.
xxxxxNow, how to harvest the pink slimes? Serban reminded herself that they were acidic, so physically touching the slimes while they were awake or alive would probably be a bad idea...but they healed themselves quickly, so she'd have to be quicker than that. The artificer dismounted her horse construct and rummaged about in the metal scrap she had, pulling a few pieces together into a clawed gun and using an energy crystal to give it a charge. Serban faced a close by pink slime and fired an energy shot into it, stunning it. The pink slime dimmed, as if its consciousness was knocked out of it, and Serban reached the gun into it. The clawed nozzle gripped the red brain and pulled it out, the very ends of the nerves breaking off and staying in the pink slime. Without its brain, the pink slime couldn't regain consciousness or regenerate, so it began to decay quickly. The brain, on the other hand, retained its moistness and freshness without any acidity.
xxxxxSerban collected nearly twenty red brains in this matter before she realized that this was too easy. The pink slimes were sentient enough to understand self-preservation, so why weren't they fighting back at the very least? Not that she was complaining, but maybe Lumis was right. This really was a trap. But what kind of trap? Was the job itself a trap? The cave? The slimes? Were the red brains really the ones she wanted? Or was this a variant of the pink slimes that only looked like their self-healing cousins?
xxxxxPLOP. The sound came from one of the stalactites. So did the sound of dripping water.
xxxxxSerban straightened up and stared at a particular quivering slime by the stalactites. It had multiple fleshy white deformities forming inside it, and as she watched in growing horror, one of the white deformities pushed its way out and made a disgusting plop on the floor. The wriggling thing looked like a giant maggot, and as it sniffed the air and turned towards Serban, she could see that it was riddled with teeth in the front like a giant ring. It began crawling towards her, making her back up involuntarily. "Uh, Lumis?" she called back. "We may have a problem with the slimes." More of the giant maggots began popping out of the regenerating pink slime, and the stalactite raised its face towards her. "Oh ******** style="color: white">xxxxx
It was a Khezu.

Aizula

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama let out a sigh. Of course they’re going to be unhappy about that cult that’s been causing trouble in Maldria. He knows about it all too well and has made posts for the job for anyone who wishes to help eliminate the threat, mostly for skilled adventurers to handle. “You do not need to worry about me, Elder Geraf. I can handle myself quite well.” He watched watched as the men around him lit torches, as the sun began to fall deeper into the sky and its light slowly fading away. However, even though it provided a light source, he definitely felt tension from them.

“I understand your concern, and you have every right to be. However, we have people who are currently working to resolve this issue with the cultists. Our soldiers have managed to capture one and was being interrogated. I’m sure the people who have interrogated him have managed to glean some information about now.” Even though he says this, he wondered if they were able to get any information, even a tiny bit? He hoped so, otherwise he could have just killed that cultist on the spot. Especially for having caused so much damage earlier in the day. “The humans are not being neglected, it is merely the Guardians are busy watching over this realm. They can’t always tend to everyone. As I’m sure you may be aware, the cultists are following a goddess. So it is possible the Guardians are working a way to handle her.”

“In the meantime, I would recommend you all head back home. As you just stated previously, there are dangerous people about. It is best you let the militia handle things, as we have many soldiers guarding the streets. However, if you wish to keep watch, that is up to you. I can’t force you to neglect the duties you’ve placed on yourselves.” He spoke ina rather concerning voice. Although he does have concern for the people of Maldria, it is also a slight warning to back off before they do something they will regret.

My feelings: Irritated
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside
                                                      People I'm with: Some civilians
                                                      Out of Care:

Snowpaya

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image

He stared at the vice captain and shook his head. “I’m fine, just a little out of breath is all.” Came the reply. He watched as Goruk jumped off, after asking Milo to keep him safe. Did Goruk really think he was incapable of fighting? And has to be protected?

His gaze fell to the ground, his staff lowering a bit. He bit lower lower lip in slight frustration, closing his eyes, to try and keep the tears from spilling out. This always happens! It had always been him that needs protecting. No matter how hard he tries, it just never seemed to be good enough. He would always find himself struggling. All other adventure’s he’s been on, has always been with others, and they would always push him back during times of danger, always being the weakest one in the group. Going to the mountains had been the only time he was able to go on an adventure by himself. It was a simple enough job, and that was to collect herbs. And yet he still struggled with even that. Had it not been for Goruk, he wouldn’t have been able to safely find any more herbs.

Even now, everyone is pushing him back, while they fight. His fingers clenched up around the staff, gripping it tighter. What was the point? Maybe he shouldn’t have bothered taking on what would have been a simple task. “G-go…” He muttered to Milo. “If you would rather fight… than to protect me… then go…” He said softly. “I-I’ll be fine…” His voice cracked, trying to keep the tears in. Why should the templar have to worry about someone he just met, even when they know nothing of each other. The guy seemed well suited for combat.

He looked up through glossed eyes, having noticed Goruk’s attack, some sort of fiery attack that is creating a dome like shape. If anything, it was bound to at least do some damage with that sort of range. His gaze dropped again to the ground. How can he be helpful in this sort of situation, when it seems like Goruk and the vice captain are handling things.

My feelings: Depressed and frustrated
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon, Milo Nova, Aliyah Hearthorn and a mysterious man
                                      Current Weapon Form: Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:03 pm
        User Image

Mysterious Man
        (Temporary NPC)

The ghosts moved about in a peculiar fashion, seeming more defensive now. With the mysterious man in their midst, they’re not mindless creatures that attack anything on the spot without regard for their safety as much. The female paladin shouted at him at his remark. A wicked smile spread from cheek to cheek. “So you think so woman?” He replied. “Then you shall be the first to fall.” He spoke in a rather giddy voice, as if excited. However, he noticed something up in the air. That dragon-man was launching his attack on him now. “Well well, isn’t this interesting!” He jumped back to avoid the fiery blast from the sword. However, the dragon-man had used that same energy to propel himself towards the ground, landing right before the mysterious man. “Tch! Not bad!” He spoke as Goruk released his mana in a spherical manner. He had called upon some of his closest ghosts to defend him from the attack, but wasn’t quick enough. The ghosts that took the brunt of the attack were incinerated, as the mysterious man was sent flying backwards, landing hard on his back. Even though he avoided serious injury, he still sustained quite a bit of damage from such a powerful attack.

He slowly stood back up, watching Goruk as the flames dissipated. “Looks like I’ll have to take you out first.” He said, the ice at his feet branching out and bringing out more ghosts, to replenish the ones he had lost in the attack. The newly summoned ghosts screeched as they all flew right at Goruk, icy clawed hands outstretched to try and inflict any wounds on him. The dagger the man still held in his hand froze up, and grew into a longer blade. He jumped forward, the newly formed icy sword pointed at Goruk, ready to pierce through him should it hit.

Meanwhile, the other ghosts that were further away were circling around the paladin woman, some even going in for an attack to try and inflict damage to her. Some had broke off from the groups of ghosts fighting Goruk and Aliyah, and headed right for Milo.

Out of Cold: This is a temporary NPC.

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Lumis was getting amazed left and right. The copper skinned woman before her was a sheriff and a mayor, but not only that she could also read minds. That must be very helpful in her position, reading the minds of suspects. ‘Heck, she must be the best sheriff in the-’ she shook her head, her hair following the motions, Serban’s voice broke her thoughts. “Slimes? Oh! Great job!” she eyed the pink goops the mottled the caves ground. Carefully avoiding the stalactite, she took a look around completely distracted by the task at hand. “I’ve never seen a cave like this before,” her eyes landed on small body of water. “Wow,” she turned her attention back to Serban “This cave has a-uhh,” Lumis eyed what her new companion was looking at, she even caught glimpse of what looked like a moving stalactite. “Oh,” Lumis pulled out a black book from her bag and quickly turned the pages until she found what she needed. “Who would have thought this would happen?” she skimmed through words that described the creature “A Khezu? Well I mean it could be worse, right?” The woman took a cautious step back. ‘An Invisibility spell wouldn’t work, something with a lack of sight makes up for a great sense of smell or even hearing. Meaning that a glamour spell won’t work either’ Lumis kept her eyes on the maggots that were inching closer to them, then shifted her gaze over to the Khezu.
“Mayor Serban. I hope you collected enough of those brains. Unfortunately, I’m no fighter, my suggestion would be to run. I do have an idea though” She pressed the book closer to her chest. Hoping that she would read her mind once more, Lumis began to think ‘If we run out of here and manage to get out I predict two things will happen. One. They won’t follow us, in which case we have nothing to worry about. Two. They follow us out the cave and if that does happen I’ll have something prepared. Unless you have an idea?’ Her eyes traveled over to Serban looking for a sign that she heard her. Lumis wasn’t too worried about the creatures in front of them, after all they weren’t naturally aggressive, though she was ready to set up her defenses the moment they got too close.

𝕸ake the clock reverse, save what has been lost. 𝕭ring back what once was mine

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: Serban ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: On

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:51 am
[User Image]

Goruk was ready for numbers. His blade began to glow as he point the blade straight at the man who was attempting to attack with the ice blade ignoring the ghosts it had seemed. This however was on purpose as the blade itself began to enflame with the same energy he used in the explosion. His expression turned to one of anger as he then used his magic to pump up his arms, legs, and reflexes with more ability and power. Upon doing this he rushed forward creating a comet like ball of flame to appear around him as well as leaving a trail of fire in his wake as he launches himself into the blade that the man created letting it pierce into his shoulder. With this however he shoved his own fiery blade towards the mans chest as he did so the blade once piercing would burn the flesh that it cut through as well the fire that had surrounded him burst upon this man as he slammed himself onto the icy blade that sank deep into his draconic flesh. "You underestimate what I am..." Goruk says slightly in painful anger "You are but a pawn in my path....I am your death." he says this time hissingly and throatish (draconic accent )

Mood: Angry
My location: South of the White Hills.
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo, Aliyah  

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:27 pm
        User Image

The substance begins to wear away to the flame. Eventually, after a few brief moments, the flesh-like substance shrivels and bubbles during the prolonged exposure to the fire. It seems rather apparent it is definitely biological and closely resembles mortal skin. However, looking upon the aftermath of the test, the substance turns to goop within Natirium's hand. A blob of deteriorating and burning flesh that releases a vile odor into the air. Very reminiscent to that of a decaying corpse.

Horrin inhales the air, and obviously is repulsed by the stench.

"Ok, fire seems effective, but would not be my preferred method, personally..." He says as he begins to cough as the fumes enter his lungs. He readily recovers, and anticipates Natrium's next course of action. "With that out of the way, may we continue our pursuit?" He asks in a rather pushing manner. "Cultists to kill. Gold to collect and such."

Mood: Disgusted
        My location: The Military Wing (Dungeons)
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Gremzal (Not in Party)
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With the last swing of her large weapon, Aliyah thrust the blade down to the ground as she stared up at the mysterious man with a small smirk. "Ladies first huh? I'm flattered." She then raised her blade outward to the enemy, although the gravity was finally taking its toll on her, she was already breaking into sweat. But before she would charge to the man, Goruk made an impressive move, though devastating, and taking out the majority ghosts that roamed about. This gave Aliyah chance to take a breath. Her weapon hit the ground, and Aliyah slumped over, taking in a few breaths. This was shameful! How could she allow herself to be so out of shape, and practice!? Had she truly sunk so far from grace that she has to rely on her patron for power? It never use to be this way! She beat herself over it, and vowed that after this battle, she would go back into training to re-sustain her muscle mass. Standing back up once she caught her breath, the red headed woman turned back to see the young boy fretting over something. She wasn't quite sure what demons he was battling internally, but she could see something was troubling him.

And with the outcome of this battle, and turn of events, it soon became clear to her. The poor lad. But now wasn't the time to divide either! She turned her attention to Jordan, letting Goruk his magic in the meantime. "Young lad, do you think of yourself weak?" She ejected her voice loud enough for him to hear. "There is no shame in having these feelings. You grow stronger with them. I myself am limited to my own values, but as long as we are determined, we can grow stronger!" She raised her fist, this was her way of trying to cheer the boy up. "You are not weak in my eyes-" Before she could finish, one of the ghost launched at her from behind, took her right arm, corrupting it. Aliyah cursed out in pain, and took up her weapon once more, taring the creature in half. She fell to her left knee as she felt the corruption stinging intensely. Looking up, she saw another pair of ghosts heading towards Milo. With out thinking, she forced herself up, dragging her weapon with her in such haste, just in time to take the next hit. Aliyah held her stomach with her corrupted arm, and spat blood off to the side. She forced her blade into the ground, feeling her connection with her patron once more, the power overflowing inside her, she raised her opposite hand into the air. "Grant me divine blessing!" A large light shot from the heavens above down to her hand, like a lightening rod in a storm.

In turn, their weapons became blessed, along with all of them being blessed themselves granting them holy damage, and shield for a time. In the blast from her patron granting this boon, the surrounding ghosts dissipated into nothing. For the time, they were out of harms way. Aliyah tried to take a step forward in the direction of Goruk, but stumbled, nearly falling to her knees. The corruption was spreading, but she wasn't about to tell her teammates of this shame. It was disgraceful, to allow her body be tainted! Aliyah forced herself up with a pained groaned, and a small smile. "Jordan...was it?......" The paladin started, standing straight. "You're stronger than you allow yourself to see. Besides...." She turned to face both Milo and Jordan. "We can't let your friend there fight by himself now can we?" Turning to face their main enemy, Aliyah winced as she raised her weapon once more. And without another word, she charged forward. Using the momentum of her halberd, she swung at the remaining ghost before catching up to Goruk and the mysterious man, the paladin raised her weapon, and took a swing.

User Image

Goruk Devon

Avacnela"[/quote]
[quote="Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:27 pm
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Snowpaya

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Having hopped over the fence, she quickly backed into the shadow, remaining close to listen into conversation, but avoiding detection. When she had made her grand escape, some of the elves went to chase her. She looked up on the overhead, watching them do their best look, and even though their leader called them back, few, maybe two or three remained at their post, still keeping a look out. She was by the garden, hiding in the thorn brush that trailed up the wall she had just jumped over when she escaped , one of the guards had nicked their exposed hands on the thorny vines, and drew blood. The scent reached her, and saw the droplets. Her body began to heat up, as she bit her bottom lip. She hasn't replenish her magical abilities in months, avoiding this kind of thing! She hated it, she regretted this from the start! Cairalei only wanted to go back home, to her clan, and make things right again!. But she has fallen so far from grace, there is no redemption for her crimes. The guard jumped down in front of her, his back facing her, as the man winced lightly from the minor cut. Her heart raced with excitement, but also pained for what she was about to do next.

Slowly coming out of the shadows, she quickly wrapped her arms around him. Her right hand muffled his mouth, and her left held him down, as she pulled him back into the shadows. "Forgive me...." Cairalei then forced his head to the side as she sunk her teeth into his exposed neck, and began drinking his blood. The guard at first struggled, but soon gave in, letting out a soft moan. She drained just enough to make the guard compliant, but not dead. Cairalei released the guard, letting him fall limply to the ground as she wiped away the blood from her mouth, sighing in delight. Looking up, she heard her newly found friend speak. Even though she had annoyed him with her lewd behavior, he didn't report her to these so called night watch.....something wasn't right about them... Looking at the man she had sucked blood from, she knelt down to him, cupping his chin. "It felt good did it not?" She spoke quietly. The guard slowly nod with his unfocused eyes, he was in extacy from her bite. "Good.....then you'll tell me everything........And I'll continue to please you." Again she spoke softly as to not be heard by others. The guard spoke just as quietly, relaying what information he was only exposed to. It wasn't much, but it surely didn't add up. "Unfortunate...." displeased with the information, she took the guards head, and slammed it to the pavement, not killing him, but knocking him out. Luckily the after effect of her bite, leaves the victim in a daze, and often unable to recollect the event that happened prior. Standing back up, Cairalei peeked out of the thorny brush to see no one was around. With ease, she came out and slowly climbed the wall. It seems th3e guards were back to their leader, and began interrogating her friend. For now, she remained out of sight, and watched. If her gut feeling was right, she would come to his rescue.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Watching the flames that burst forth from Natrium's gauntlet engulf and eat away at the sample gave Phelan a glimmer of hope. Perhaps his talents would prove to be useful after all. Suddenly the pervasive stench of the burning flesh infiltrated Phelan's senses. That mixed with the memories of earlier unsettling events made his stomach churn worse than anything had ever before.

Phelan clasped one hand over his mouth, the other cradled his abdomen, and without a word he sprinted up the stairs to the main hall of the Military Wing, slung himself halfway out of a window and prepared for the worst. Luckily it came to pass and the irritation slowly subsided.

Panting softly, beads of sweat forming above his brow, he slowly glanced up to see the glow of twilight which surprised him, had they really been down there for that long? Phelan's eyes scanned the scenery and it didn't take long before he spotted thin pillars of smoke rising just outside of the Sanctuary. He squinted as to try and focus on the situation, all he could make out were small shifting flickers of embers. Phelan straightened up and turned slightly to call back at the two, "Horrin! Natrium! Should we be concerned about this?" he then pointed out the window towards the burning lights.

Feeling? Concerned
Where at? Dragon Castle (Military Wing)
Who with? Horrin & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 pm
Elder Geraf's friendly neighborhood watch seemed at odds with Hiyama's answer, both wanting to accept it and reject it. They began arguing with each other and yelling pointed questions at Hiyama, not necessarily concerned with the answers as they were with venting their frustrations about the cultists and other non-related things. Just as it seemed the members were going to go for non-torch objects in their robes, Elder Geraf barked a single order of silence. He looked to the sun, which was threatening to dip out of sight, then back to Hiyama. "Well, we'll do just that," he replied to Hiyama's statement about the burden the watch had placed on itself. "Far better for those of us who care about Maldria to roam the streets than the rank-and-file militia. Good evening, Mr. Hiyama." He turned and started back towards the city. The other members of the mob cast doubtful glances at Hiyama, but obediently turned and followed their elder. As they entered the twilight of the sunset, they openly bared their pitchforks and maces and family swords, fully prepared to surround and efficiently deal with whatever threats they could find.
Avacnela

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 pm
xxxxxMilo glanced back at Jodan, at his downcast face, his internal struggle, his crisis of faith. He was trying to give Milo the go-ahead to leave him behind, possibly to be torn apart by the ghosts, so that he could rid himself of his pain. Even the paladin had begun to try to give him words of inspiration. The templar considered the prospect, then turned away from Jodan. "It's not that simple," he muttered as the mysterious man summoned some more ghosts and sent them in his direction.
xxxxxBefore he could explain further, however, Goruk made a sudden dash into the mysterious man's sword, directing his own burning blade towards the man's chest. At the same time, Aliyah suffered a serious injury from behind from one of the ghosts and fell to one knee after cutting it down. She was suffering from a corruption in her arm, likely a byproduct of the mysterious man's influence on the ghosts, but still had the strength to throw herself in the way of the ghosts that were attacking Milo and Jodan. Before Milo could administer any aid, she said another inspirational phrase to Jodan and charged into the fray once more.
xxxxxMilo hadn't been able to say anything very inspirational to Jodan, and there really wasn't any time for him to come up with anything on the spot, so he did the only thing he could think of at the time. He turned to Jodan, nudged him slightly, and handed him two Tracer daggers. "Don't be afraid to join us. Leave the healing to me." With that, he dashed away from Jodan and ran to an unoccupied space around the mysterious man, who was now surrounded on three sides by Goruk, Aliyah, and Milo. Goruk had his attack, Aliyah had hers, so now Milo had to contribute without killing their mana. Instead of charging into battle like he wanted, he took a more supportive approach and began to summon several bright yellow chains of binding light. The light would pass through his allies undeterred while specifically targeting the mysterious man in an attempt to restrict his movement.

Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda
Goruk Devon

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:10 am
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║Amara tilted her head to the side as she stared at the mob heading down her way. The young woman stepped to the side and shifted her hands to her back, almost as though she were shielding a small, white paper bag she held carefully. She smiled at the torch wielding, pitchfork holding, sword handling crowd that passed her by. They, by all means, did not look pleased. Ugh! Amara’s face turned to one of disgust. Nor did they have a pleasant smell. The woman shook her head and continued on her way, taking out a small, round pastry from the bag and stuffing it in her mouth. The delight in her face was obvious, as the sweet treat almost melted in her mouth “The joys of living,” Amara stopped in her tracks, when she noticed a familiar figure, Hiyama.

The woman hadn’t exactly known the elf, she supposed they were acquaintances more than strangers, but the line was thin. “Your highness!” she continued her walk, but with a quicker pace. Her studies at the Mystic Wing could wait for a moment, this was important. She stopped by the elf and did a quick curtsy, smiling childishly as she straightened up. “I’m guessing that angry mass was here for you,” she turned back towards the direction the group had walked off to “I hope they weren’t a tough crowd,” Amara eyed Hiyama “But I’m sure it was nothing the great Hiy- err the great Sir Aeros couldn’t handle,” she held the small bag up to the man “Kolach?” the woman smiled once more as she offered a tasty treat. Amara wanted to ask him something, but she would wait and see what his reaction would be to her presence. If he were busy, he would surely make haste and if he wasn’t then she’d take her chance. ‘Then maybe I don’t have to hit the books anymore’ The silver haired lass heard things about the man and she was hoping that his knowledge would be vast.

║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Outside the Dragon Castle ||Currently With: Hiyama ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 12 Days

Avacnela

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas