Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------?????
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Out of an open window near the east end of the academy, a small visitor had penetrated through the outer walls of the building. This fortress of a building was one she had no recollection of, a common theme that had greeted her ever since finding herself astray in the field that fateful day. Now that she was inside, perhaps there was something that could help her in her quest to answer the various questions that plagued her mind. Without a name or even knowing what she was, there was very little that could be done about getting her memories back. Her wings beat as her figured soared through the air. "It might be wise to stick to the ceiling. I don't know what this place will hold." Summoning forth all of her courage, the small creatures flew straight, following the hallways as they turned.

After getting lost multiple times, she had found herself right in front of a set of doors leading towards a library, filled to the brim with books. Her lavender eyes lit up like the dew on blades of grass in the morning. Maybe the people in this home had something on the races here. She could find out exactly what she was and then go on from there. The hard part would be just trying to find what she was searching for in the first place. Flying inside, her form would glow softly, an indicator of her current mood. The fae soared towards the shelf in front of her while reading the backs of spines for clues to where she was or if her choices had led her into the wrong section. There didn't seem to be any way of pulling any of the books out to read, seeing as how she wouldn't be strong enough to. "Potions...Herbs...No." The lavender skinned woman spoke to herself, darting to the next section as quick as her wings would allow. Another section revealed a history lesson on the many species of amphibious creatures. The next would be reports about the dangerous lands in some place called Trendel, wherever that realm was.

As she searched the vast library, a couple of people talking would grace her ears. Pausing her search for one moment, the fairy gently hovered near the top of the shelf while drawing closer to them. It wasn't in her best intention to be seen by either of them, though they appeared to be friendly enough. She would stick to her hiding place, though in actuality without her knowledge, only one of them would truly be able to see her.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

1234boo75

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
                                                    ╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

-Enter Grand Library-

Willow had walked/limped as fast as she could through the halls. She had stopped for only a moment, as she could've sworn to see a flash of light. Shaking her head, she continued to the Library. When she quietly opens the doors and walks in, Willow is dissapointed to see Mr. Isaacs wasn't at his usual place behind the desk. Maybe he had made a move on Mr. Smythe, or Mr. Smythe on him. Willow noticed two people immediately in the corner. Only one of them was on a pile of books. Her- The School's books! Sitting on them like a bed. She goes over there as fast as her leg can handle, which is fairly fast thanks to the medicine. The girl and boy are in a conversation, but Willow doesn't care.

"Seriously? Mr. Isaacs and I work hard to keep things organized around here." Not even realizing what she was doing, she started picking up the scattered books around the boy. She set them on a nearby table, then continued to pick them up. Shaking her head, she takes a seat and lays them all out on the table. She starts ordering them as they would be on the shelves, when one particular title catches her eye. She opens the first page and reads it, and becomes very interested. It was about learning other Knit magic, written by someone who had. It told how anyone could learn any magic, no matter their heiritage. As she replaced the books in their proper places of the shelves, open book in one hand and closed in another, she felt a wave of drowsiness hit her. She stumbles, barely catching herself on a nearby shelf. She places the book she was holding in its spot, then goes over to a table. Setting the book she was reading down in front of her, she continues reading... until she passes out, head falling down onto the book.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Grand Library
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Taeyna, Draken (And a faerie, though unbeknownst to her)
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Comfortable
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Feeling slight pain. Otherwise calm.
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~
                                                    𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: x

Pixelaited_Flooftronic
                                                    1234boo75
                                                    Neryem

Erythyr

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

Just as quick as she came in, the fairy would fly out of the library, having decided to try her luck elsewhere. Maybe they would have a place that made sense.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

1234boo75

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:28 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Dra,
                        Willow

Tay gave a smile towards Draken as she watched his posture and mannerisms.
                        The smile would soon fade however as she noticed a scar upon Dra's form something that made her think and assume that the boy had been abused in some shape or form, violence angered Tay, it upset her for wars and violence always brought pain, death and heartache. Her fist tightened as she held in her anger, she wanted to hug the boy tight and release him of his pain and protect him as best as she were able,
                        " Deceivers can be bad, but you are right to believe that some use deception as a way to protect themselves and or others yet their actions can be a clue to their ulterior motives, their posture and habits, note that I would never harm you" She would say hugging him, " you poor boy, you have suffered so much pain haven't you" she spoke nearly crying as a lump in her throat began forming, Dra would soon talk about the books she told him she liked " oh er yes they can be categorized in numbers by their specimen and page number, they can be mixed and combined this book tells you what plants are safe and what ones are not to mix" as Dra's mind seemed to drift off, Tay noted a pause as if he had remembered a memory, his face appeared stoic and his eyes glazed over as his hand tensed into a fist " yes they are pretty homes though not too durable within storms.. Dra are you alright? you seem vacant and withdrawn is everything okay?" Tay tilts her head, her raven braids resting over her shoulders.

" We are friends, well I hope you see me as someone who won't hurt you, I will help you as best as I can, I know I cannot bring back anyone from the dead but hopefully now you won't have to feel you are alone" as she spoke her attention drifted away from him a moment as another person went about grumbling at the state of the library books being on the floor making Tay blush but just as she was about to apologise for making a mess of the books, the girl waltzed off to sit and read, she appeared to be someone she had seen before, she had a certain familiarity that made Tay try and think of where she had seen her face, Tay shivered in realisation of the day the wolf boy growled at her to then return her attention on Dra " I think we should tidy the rest of these books we are not reading" she spoke to him giving a kind and gentle pat to his shoulder and a tender and caring giggle " lets tidy the rest of them together and if you like I could show you the greenhouse where I water the plants, do you like plants?"

Out Of Catchprasestext text text
                        Profile Link:Taenya Lathir

1234boo75

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:06 pm
    【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
    User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken felt a presence watching him. And all he could do was roll his shoulders forward to try and hide. Though he was sure it was the woman who limped up to them and started cleaning the books from around the pair. His head slightly tilting to the side as he pulled one book to his chest to use it as a shield again. “ what.. Mr isaac made it..” he stuttered out as his left pinky finger pointed towards isaacs fort. One much larger than drakens. Though that woman quickly moved off and seemed to pass out. And all draken could do was blink and let out a tiny noise.

It was then draken flickered his attention back to tay. Her words made him smile a tiny amount before he flickered his eyes to the floor. He didn't even notice that he was still in a hug ” I deceive people so what do you get from me? Other than pain” He tried hiding the shakiness in his voice. His eyes snapped back to tay however when she mentioned he was acting off and seemed withdrawn. Im fine Miss tay. Im fine. Why would i not be? Im always fine! I… What clean the books? But i was reading them all… I was cross referencing pages between books such as history and plant based poisons. To narrow down what killed this person while using that to figure out who's more likely to have killed them and why there knit was the primary blame?” His eyes flickered to the floor again before flickering them closed. The Greenhouse sounds nice but won't it get dirt on the books. I don't want Elijah chasing me… His words were quiet. And he subconsciously patted one of his bags that contained the book of social intractions.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickel thing...
    Even now

OOC: Failure
    Location The library
    ActionScouting...
    Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:23 pm
    Jesse Randall
    ~ The Grand Library ~

Jesse would wait for the Little Not-Bug to get comfortable before turning to face her latest route - Going in reverse this time, the Library would be the first stop - She had to admit, she was excited! "Alright! Here we go!" With a 'yip' she would lift her front paws off the ground slightly as though mimicking a horse rearing up, then, setting her sights on the corridor ahead, she would put the additional energy into pushing off with her back paws.

They would weave swiftly between the feet of those who stood mountains taller than her, occasionally she would hear the yelp of surprise from a startled student who hadn't expected such a small, pale-furred creature to flit past them, but other than that, she moved unseen - It was clear many people were either too focused on moving between lessons or talking to one another about their free day that they just didn't notice.

As the smell of old tomes reached her senses again, Jesse would slow to a trot, slinking past a pair of students stood talking before pushing her way through the door and into the library.

She had only perused the place once before, purely out of curiosity, but the smell that hit her brought back many memories. One of her aunts whom she had visited only on rare occasions had a huge library of her own - half of the house appeared to have been dedicated to books, whilst the rest of the house was hard to define between the wall to wall literature... The woman didn't like children much and so whenever Jesse went, she was told to keep her hands in her pockets, but she didn't mind.

"I'm not sure how we're going to do this," she turned her head, making sure the fairy was still on her back, "But if I have to become human again, you can always ride on my shoulder," she was certain she had felt the little creature before when she had been trying to locate her on the bookshelf above her bed, so there was a good chance she'd be able to tell if the Fae was on her shoulder, "Where do you want to look first?"

Neryem

Clothing: In her Fennec Shifter form.
    With: The strange little creature that likes dropping books on sleeping foxys...
    Feeling: Excited, With Purpose
    OoC Hope we're not interrupting anything?

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 am
    User ImageUser Image

Willow

Tay stepped back from the hug she was giving Dra.
                          Showing interest in the way that he composed himself as he tried to defend himself as he stuttered nervously when it appeared he was calmer or more relax his speech was more comprehensive and she could understand more clearly to that which he was trying to explain. Tay showed an interest to Dra's enjoyment at solving what appeared to be murder mysteries and would return his awkward smile with one of her own,
                          " Honestly I do not see you as a person who would go out of their way to maliciously harm anyone if indeed you are using deceptive methods I believe it to be more than you yourself fears being deceived and if there is any pain at all its emanated from you" she hinted touching his chest where his heart would be positioned, as he called her Miss Tay she would give a giggle.
                          " Oh how cute... Miss Tay, that sounds so very formal, I don't know it feels like you are afraid of people..every time someone nears you keep shielding yourself like you are under attack" she expressed her concern and raised a brow as he explained he was cross-referencing books, there were so many scattered about that she tried to comprehend his reasoning " so uhm you are trying to solve a murder mystery? I think if you are cross-referencing the books it may be a better idea to place the books on the large table there rather than leaving them to spread out on the floor, you could break the spine of the books doing that..what you are doing though does sound fascinating, oh no you won't get them dirty there are pillows in there that I placed there so it was comfortable" she beamed softly at him as he patted one of his bags.
                          A flitter of light and something soft brushed against her leg, and as it scampered away, Tay was quite perplexed to see a winged figure upon a fennec fox as she turned to see what had once brushed against her, Tays eyes grew wide in wonderment as she wondered if she was seeing things " did you see that?" she asked Dra tugging at his sleeve carefully to grab his attention.

1234boo75

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

Neryem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:40 pm
      User Image

The ride atop her furry mount certainly was an experience. The student had a good amount of practice speeding through the many halls of the academy. The smaller winged female ensured that her grip was tight to make sure she wouldn't fly off and lose track of her new companion. Once they both had arrived, they shot straight past the two student she had come across when first visiting the library. The sounds of paws hitting the floor would eventually cease, leaving the two stationary in the middle of the library. "Neither am I. I believe it would do us well to come across a guide of sorts. Something that might help us limit our search before we turn to blindly exploring the vast books of this library."

She gently stepped off of the fox as her wings beat once more, sending her into the air as she waited for the eared fox to either return to her human form or stay and travel around. The suggestion of riding her shoulder would come up, which was a very thoughtful one. Not many humans seemed keen on being so helpful, so this was a nice change of pace."A welcome offer. Should you decide to return to your normal form, I shall sit atop your form so you will not lose track of me." She would flutter in the air above the girl, deciding on where to begin her search first. "I will be able to see you from above. Do not fear if you cannot see me. I shall only be a few seconds away." If either of the other two were watching the pair, the fairy's form would flicker her wings beat for only the girl to see.

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Gaian 50

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:22 pm
      Jesse Randall
      ~ The Grand Library ~

Jesse would tilt her head at the mention of finding a guide, waiting patiently for the fairy to dismount before twisting round and returning to her human form, "That's probably a good idea," she nodded, not thinking for a moment that being seen 'talking to herself' would cause anyone to look upon her any differently, "I think I ran past some folks on the way in, maybe they might be able to help us?" Unsure as to where the resident librarian might just be hiding, she would remain still until she felt what she believed to be the fairy landing upon her shoulder before turning back the way they'd come,

She would lace her fingers behind her back as she advanced, stepping lightly, whilst turning occasionally to admire the large bookcases as she passed them by. Eventually, her eyes would spot the pair standing by the doorway and approaching as casually as she could, nodded and waved to the pair before opening her mouth to speak,

"Hey there!" she beamed, looking between the pair, "Do you work here? My friend...erm, I'm looking for a book..." she realised how vague that would be and so she continued on, "A book...on...erm..." she looked to her shoulder, but it might have been mistaken for an anxious glance away, she was hoping the fairy had some idea as to what she was looking for, but Jesse eventually decided to go with what came first in her mind... "Do you have a book on Magical Beasts?"

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

1234boo75

Clothing: as seen, first Fennec, then Human
      With: The strange little creature that likes dropping books on sleeping foxys...
      Feeling: Excited/Energetic, then calmer,
      OoC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:02 pm
      User Image
      ╔═══════════════════

-Enter Lelyna into the Grand Library-

After waking well before her roommate, Willow, whom she adored to no end, Lelyna dressed for the day and slipped out of their dorm room. Hands lightly trailing upon the walls as she slowly moved down the halls, her keen hearing easily picked up the songs of the morning birds and the footsteps of other early risers on their way to who knew where.

A small smile on her lips, her eyes closed as she walked, as to not show off her eerie eyes, Lelyna made her way, slowly, but surely to the Grand Library. While she couldn’t enjoy the books for herself, she enjoyed the space for what it was – a large, silent room meant for study and thought. Often, students who resided within, would sunknowlingly read their books out loud, inadvertently speaking the knowledge within the tome, their words easily reaching her as she sat in relative silence. Sometimes, Elijah, Willow or another student would offer to read to her. It was during these occasions that she enjoyed the Library most. Once an avid reader herself, she missed immersing herself in the written word and the countless worlds it had to offer.

Footsteps soft against the stone floors of the Academy, Lelyna eventually reached the tall, wooden double doors of the Library. Almost always propped open, Lelyna walked inside, unhindered, a small smile on her face as she did so. Moving toward the shelves, her hands outstretched in front of her, her fingertips eventually met the spines of Elijah’s precious books.

Smiling to herself, she breathed deeply, the smell of parchment and ink filling her senses as she did so. Immediately at ease, she walked along the length of the shelf until she came to a table located in the far corner near Elijah’s infamous book fort. Taking a seat, she sat back and let her other senses reach out. Hopefully, someone would enter the Library soon and begin reading aloud. If not, then she would enjoy the peace and quiet and take the time to sort through the recent memories she’d acquired. Eventually, she would have to make her way to class, one way or another.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
      Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
      • Elocutionist 200
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      • Tycoon 200

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:36 pm
                                                        𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
                                                        ╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Willow lifts her head up, her nose aching. She realizes where she is, and immediately wipes the drool from her cheek and tries to not look like she just woke up. Oddly, Mr. Isaacs was still not there. No one else seemed to be either. Though when Willow surveyed the room, she found Lelnya stirring in a corner, eyes closed. After picking up her book, Willow walks quietly over to Lelnya, and places her hand in her roommate's hand.

"Good Morning Lelnya. Want to share memories, or would you prefer me to read the book I was reading last night to You? Haven't seen you in a few days." She asks. Sometimes Lelnya would have Willow just read to her, other times she would read and then share memories. Willow wanted to know which case this was.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Grand Library
                                                        𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Jesse, Syl, Lelnya
                                                        𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen
                                                        𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Embarasssed, then calm.
                                                        𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
                                                        𝕠𝕠𝕔: Sorry it's short, I'm tired.
                                                        𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: x

Quote:
                                                        the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:53 am
      User ImageUser Image

Willow

Tay had been left awestruck from what she saw.
                            Having come across a section on myths and legends she knew the direction in which to guide them, but considering the person's height she doubted that they might be able to reach the higher shelves, " oh Uhm..i think I saw an aisle to the right-hand bookcase it had sign hanging above that read myths and Legends maybe you can find the book there?..I'm sorry that I cannot be much more help than that" Tay would give an apologetic bow, after seeing something that she could only describe as a fairy, Tay decided that it would probably be best to go rest as it was probably late in the night now.
                            Excusing herself she would exit the Library and head out to her dorm.

1234boo75

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
        • Conversationalist 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
        • Dressed Up 200
        • Gaian 50
        PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:14 am
        User Image

The fairy would hurry about while in the air as her companion’s form would soon change back into a human, her visibility gone from the girl’s eyes. She somewhat mend this difficulty, she perched atop Jesse’s head, gently balancing herself by her ears sticking up from her hair while she spoke to the other girl. The lavender skinned female would watch the other woman as she could have sworn their eyes met one another. Maybe it was just her mind, but she pointed the two of them towards the correct isle. Not wasting a moment, the small woman soared the isle.

Upon arrival, she scanned up and down the isle for a book that could help, and boy were there quite a few. One one every race, ones that went further in depth about a topic, even ones that she had no clue what they were. ”This way! I have located a few books that may hold the answer.” The fairy shouted to her friend. Once she had arrived, the smaller woman sat on her companion’s head and told her the book to pull out. It took a while, but they finally managed to get all of the ones that would be needed. After finding a table and setting their piles of books down, the fairy pushed open a book and began her session of research.

— End Previous Day —

As the morning broke, the fairy would still be up, having spent the duration of the night studying about magical beasts. For whatever reason, she only felt energized at night, too restless to really care about sleeping. That normally didn’t come until the morning. She has learned of what she was, a fairy of all things. ”Such a fascinating world. There are so many variations of my kind than I first thought. I will have to come back to this next eve.” She let out a yawn and laid down on the shifter’s head, exhausted after her extensive search. ”You have my thanks for your assistance. I never learned your name, my companion. If I could only have a name of my own...”

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:02 pm
        Jesse Randall
        ~ The Grand Library ~

"That's alright," Jesse would smile, grateful for the female's help, she would bow her head slightly, then dart off towards the section to which she'd been pointed to.

Her eyes would light up at the plethora of books stacked high upon the shelves... "This place is amazing!" the only other time she'd seen so many books was in her aunt's house - which doubled up as a library, yet she wasn't able to touch a single tome, else her 'grubby-fingers' might taint the covers... "Where should we start?" Jesse would listen to the Fae's voice of suggestion, following her voice before taking the books from a shelf before making her way over to a nearby table to begin reading - She still wasn't exactly sure which category her new little friend would fall into, but it made her happy to know she was helping.

There was no telling exactly how long they had been reading for, but eventually, the day would draw to a close and Jesse would take to reading by candlelight, at least until she fell asleep...

She would awake the next morning between two piles of books, she opened her eyes, looking at the two piles of tomes infront of her before letting out a yawn and stretching, "Oh...I must have fallen asleep..." she laughed quietly, "Did you have any luck?" She listened as the fairy spoke of how she had read about many different variations and how she would have to come back the next evening to continue, "If there's anything that catches your eye, I can always borrow it from the Librarian and you can read them in my room, I can return them when you're done," it was an offer she was happy to give as it meant she could also have a little more reading material for her own collection - even it it was only temporary.

She was a little surprised when the fairy mentioned she hadn't even known her name, "Oh! It's Jesse," she beamed, her smile fading slightly as the fairy became down, having no name of her own, "Was there anything that you read that took your fancy?" The young female tilted her head, "I was given my name, but if there was anything that caught your eye, I'd be happy to call you that - better than calling you 'Not-Bug' all the time..." she gave the small female a smile,

Neryem

Clothing: as seen
        Feeling: Hmmm...Sleepy, yet happy
        OoC Gonna let her 'realise' in the next post *nods*

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
        • Team Jacob 100
        Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff